[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay I realized this is the only place that will take me ser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: Hello moto.png (916KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
Hello moto.png
916KB, 1280x723px
Okay I realized this is the only place that will take me seriously

I don't know what the fuck it is, but there is something not right about the fucking "Hello Moto" ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2pxcTajcHQ

I cannot put my finger on it, I just know there is something wrong here but I don't know what the fuck it is and everyone I tell this to thinks I'm fucking retarded
>>
Has a "dont hug me I'm scared" vibe to it,aside from that I'm not picking up anything
>>
>>19587294
mk ultra...
>>
>>19587318
I was thinking the same thing..
>>
>>19587294
i think im getting the same vibe when she claps and the bird guy comes up
>>
>>19587294
oh shit this vid is fucking creepy, i think its the sound.
>>
>>19587438
The audio is for sure part of it
>>
I'm glad I can count on /x/ to take me seriously about this. Everyone's all distracted by the pretty colors and the guy in the fucking hot dog suit that they can't see there is something off!
>>
Hello moto friend. I have been happier ever since you showed me this video on 4chan B hello moto. It has made my life bigger and happier than ever hello moto. I hello moto sucking big black hello moto.
>>
OP, is there by any chance you are diagnosed with any form of Autism?
>>
it's mind control, it's everywhere

look deeper OP
>>
Was the 10 cents you got from Microworker really worth shilling on this fucking neckbeard board OP?
>>
>>19587294
nice try i'm not buying your shitty phone things
>>
I did it and so can you. It's so much fun when you just givvvvv̬̟̗̰̠̩͟v̬̼͈͎̩ͅv̬̼̬̮e ̙i̦͈͕̼̫̣n̘͔ g͔̫̖͔̯̱í̹̖̱̖̳v̦e̼̰̺̤ ̩i͘n̯̺̱ ̩͈g̖̠͠i̵̘̟̗v̡̜͎̼̬e̞͔̜͎͔̥ ̰̻̮͠i͉̜̣̙̗n̶̺͖ ̡͙̯̝̯̬g̩̠̯͇̬̼̳i͠v͟e̳̪
>>
>>19588401
>>19588481
>>19588703
>>19588793
You guys all think this is a fucking joke

I know there is something more to this hello moto shit, and so do others. This isn't about fucking phones or memes. This is serious shit, I know it
>>
>>19588892
So what is it? "IDZ A FEELING!" isn't good enough. Give us some substance here.
>>
MKULTRA is outdated and Project Monarch's validity is very questionable. At best, the flashing colors and randomness of the ad is meant to get your attention and help you remember it.

Not everything is full of trigger phrases and colors.
>>
Hello Moto!
When you Pop there ain't Stop.
Make believe.
Do not be Evil.
Because you Matter.
>What do all five phrases in common?
>>
>>19587294
It's literally just stupid advertising.

It's about as paranormal as those statefarm commercials trying to get you to remember their jingle.
>>
>>19587294
This what happens when /g/ trys to do /fa/ that appeals to /soc/.
I agree its unsettling, but I don't see anything sinister.
>>
>>19588942
>Hell-Low Mow-Toe
>>
File: anime_badforyou.jpg (98KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
anime_badforyou.jpg
98KB, 750x960px
>>19587294
>>19587318
>>19587350
>>19587359
>>19587438
>>19588293
>>19588472

They are using a lot of "trigger phrases" and "trigger tones" in the audio. They are designed to shut down logical thought and elicit an emotional response (which I assume is "Moto good, buy now"). If you are aware of this (even subconsciously) it makes you "uneasy" as you resit the effect.

Congratulations! You are barely 1% more awake than the average person. You have successfully resisted a shit tier subliminal add.
>>
>>19589467
This. The ad was designed to make you feel the way you do. Literally the whole point of the ad is the Moto is avant-garde and somehow different. It's meant to invoke some manner of "flow" state.
>>
>>19589467
For those phrases and tones to trigger anything, you'd need to be primed to associate meanings to them.
>>
It's a poor attempt at using psychological triggers. Flashing imagery, different colours, "this colour encourages spending, this one makes people feel safe", it's almost like a parody of subliminal messaging.
>>
>>19589467
I didn't feel uneasy, I felt confused. Just looked like a colorful flashy shitty ad to me. The sound was pretty revolting however
>>
>>19587294
I just know the girl makes me hard.
>>
>>19587294
that's how ads have been designed since the 40s or so. they make them slightly off so your subconscious goes ''what the fuck is wrong with this picture?" and you remember the product.
>>
You know what a I think it is? I think you're bored. You're bored of your everyday life so you need to find a strange ad on television and try to find some "deeper meaning" to try and uncover some freaky shit to make your life a little less boring. There's fuckin nothing there, you're just retarded, and anyone who says otherwise is just in the same boat as you. PS. subliminal messages are actually bullshit and don't do anything, and if you think they do, try researching it instead of basing your info on some shitty games/television.
>>
>>19589467
Yet I hate this ad and own a Motorola anyways.
>Mainly for price and fuck Apple
>>
File: AVATARCupcakeKittens.jpg (72KB, 720x532px) Image search: [Google]
72KB, 720x532px
>>19587294

If you watch this commercial and think "wouldn't it be nice to be able to do ALL of that stuff WITHOUT a phone at all?"

You're on the right track.
And yes; we're working on it. ;)
>>
>>19587486
hotdog is pedo code for little boy.
>>
>>19587294
Dude the typical fast scenes ,bright colors and ancient emblems here and there like any other ads.
>>
>>19587294
its just designed to pull your attention away from your iphone
>>
>>19590777
Looks like someone figured out where the snake got the apple
>>
>>19587294
it's really not a very high quality product but they already dumped a ton of money into designing this piece of shit and are trying to unload the merchandise as fast as possible before the entire company goes completely bankrupt
the best way to do this is of course to make really annoying advertisements that get talked about on 4chan
>>
>>19590770
But this ad in particular caught OP's autism

I'm curious as to why to be honest
>>
It's just advertisement mixed with psychological techniques to attempt to persuade you to buy the phone, nothing is going on other that. If persistent delusions like this persist I advice to see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>19587350
Yeah...................
>>
strawpoll.me/13931332
>>
>>19592969
Suck
>>
File: IMG_4348.png (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4348.png
3MB, 2480x3508px
Did you play it backwards OP. That's your answer.... ;) good find
>>
>>19587294
BECAUSE IF YOU PUT THE VIDEO IN 0.5VELOCITY YOU WILL HEAR "HELLO MUERTO", MUERTO MEANS DEAD IN SPANISH, OH MY GOD EVERY SINGLE PEOPLE WHO HEARD THAT SHIT WILL DIE... one day
>>
>>19593048
I heard "mortal"
>>
god damnit /x/ now it makes me feel uncomfortable, fucking placebo effect i hate it
>>
>>19593381
THIS
>>
>>19593408
It's not placebo effect. You've just been made aware there is a problem.
>>
>>19587294
I used to put up displays for Moto.
It was a gay job, I stole a Moto z before I quit.
>>
the ad was thankfully short

it's no different from any other mainstream ads. did not find anything weird or off or sinister about it
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.