[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an occasional visitor to this board: How much of it is larping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1497877242342.jpg (157KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497877242342.jpg
157KB, 720x960px
As an occasional visitor to this board: How much of it is larping? Not trying to stirr shit up, just curious.
>>
>>19587063
A good 96% at the very least.
>>
File: xbanned.png (100KB, 889x479px) Image search: [Google]
xbanned.png
100KB, 889x479px
>>19587063
A lot
>>
But teh aliens are realz
>>
>>19587070
>your IP is too spooky
>too spooky
>spooky
My sides!!!
>>
None. Every retarded thing posted here is fact until proven otherwise.
>>
>>19587084
you gobble 5 smegma covered trucker dicks right before bed everyday
>>
some of it is, some of it isn't, but even some of the larping is done by people who are clearly well versed in the occult and throw actual knowledge into what they say

it's a matter of knowing and experiencing enough to sort through the bullshit

i know my own story (what ended up drawing me here) is sometimes taken as larping by people who have never experienced anything and who aren't openminded

to a large extent even the things that do exist need to be experienced on a scale that can't be ignored for most people to believe and accept it

that being said, people are fully capable of brushing off a good deal if it doesn't play into the narrative they're raised with which makes the normal minor experiences most people have easy for them to write off

i generally give everyone a chance to say what they have to say, take it woth a grain of salt, and judge based on what i know and my experiences what's true and what isn't after further conversation

there's a lot more to the world than what we're taught exists (as a society) and what's considered acceptable beliefs (i have no doubt this is largely due to the usefulness of abrahamic faiths as a tool of control, and the dogmatic atheist/agnostic approach is more of a response to that than entirely based on what actually is)

i found that out the hard way, and while i still question the meaning of my experienced and feel the need to learn and experiment to sort that out, i don't have doubts that the more i learn the more i find that the only logical answer is acceptance rather than writing off a good deal of things
>>
>>19587063
>>19587068
I wouldn't put it at that high. Most of the "this just happened to me" threads are. But there are people starting threads who actually believe it may have been paranormal and just looking for advice or others knowledge.
>>
>>19587161
Obviously, the green text threads is the 4% thats genuine
>>
i'd say about 25% real, 25% shitty trolls who make threads demanding proofs? and/or are just generally antagonist, and 50% roleplaying/schizos
>>
What counts as larping? Actually never mind, it's all LARPing
>>
>>19587070
fucking dub dubs
checl'd
>>
>>19587429
not double dubs dum dum
>>
>>19587063
50% school 50% LARP
>>
>>19587440
then what is it

I CALL FOR DUBS TERMINAOLOGY
LETS GO
sinlge-x
dub-xx
trip-xxx
dub dub-xxyy
trip dub-xxyyzz
>>
>>19587063
the only non Larping in this board are the posts complaining about Larping.. and then Larping too
>>
>>19587063
30% of my post are larping .
20% of my post are just sarcastic.
40% are dreams i have had.
10% is real and nobody would ever believe it but a few times i wasnt alone when it happened
>>
>>19587491
let a=n1, b=n2, c=n3, where n is consecutive digits( asc or desc)
consecutive dub-a,b
quads consecutive-a,b,c,d
>>
>>19587491
dub pairs-xyxy
trip pairs-xyxyxy
dub trip-xxxyyy
quad dub-wwxxyyzz
dub quad-xxxxyyyy
dub pairs-wwxxwwxx
4 pairs-wwxxyyzz
>>
>>19587068
You've set the dial too low. I'm willing to go 99.99%
>>
dub and a trip-xxyyy
trip and a quad-xxxyyyy
dub dubs and a quad-xxyyzzzz
>>
>>19587063
you're neglecting massive shit tons of literal autism and mental illness
>>
>>19587063
Probably only half. The other half are actually crazy instead of just pretending.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.