[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK guys. I'm super serious. I just found out the reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

OK guys. I'm super serious.

I just found out the reason for my life turning upside down is due to a curse directed towards the male members of my family.

Apparently, when I was 13 (12 years ago in 2005) - someone with a grudge against our family put a mondo curse on it.

The shaman told me that this curse makes my endeavors fruitless and also attributed my mother's recent death to it. I am in dire straits in handling her estate and have made many enemies in the last year.

What I'm asking for is a way to break this curse. If it is a bloodline curse that effects men, what can I do to free myself of it?

I am not Christian, so banishing it in the name of JC won't do for me. Please help.
>>
File: 1500370369707.jpg (80KB, 578x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500370369707.jpg
80KB, 578x767px
bump
>>
Weird, I recently learned that I had a curse on the male members of my family. Some kind of generational curse

so bumo
>>
File: 1501690711555.gif (781KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1501690711555.gif
781KB, 640x358px
>>19586633
become a trap

its the only way
>>
>>19586633
You talked to a Shaman but didn't ask him how to break the curse? You had the answer in the palm of your hand & you let it slip away.
>>
>>19586633
What are you doing to make many enemies? Seems potentially relevant to cursebreaking.
>>
>>19586761
>You talked to a Shaman but didn't ask him how to break the curse? You had the answer in the palm of your hand & you let it slip away.

The shamans in my country call upon "grandfather" spirits who have varying personalities. This one left me hanging once I questioned his abilities of doing so. I know, I'm a dumbass.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1200x675.jpg (172KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1200x675.jpg
172KB, 1200x675px
Prepare the mind
>>
>>19586775
That's not how curses like these work.
>>
>>19586782
So you offended the Shaman & he refused to help you further? Is that correct?
>>
>>19586633
I don't know the answer. But I read here that forgiveness (of others and self) eradicates karma
>lawofone.info

I don't know how useful this is though... but good luck.
All is one! :D

>18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.
Good luck.
>>
>>19586826
Yes, I offended the old spirit that had a soul contract with the shaman. It took me months to get an audience and I had a slip of the tongue.
>>
>>19586809
It's hard to curse a saint.
>>
>>19586844
You have been cursed with form of black magic from a warring tribe? Can I ask what country you are from? I'm sensing Africa or India perhaps.
>>
>>19586908
I'm sensing this is an old, old magic not known to many people in modern days. Removing the curse may not be something so easily done by one not experienced in the craft. You would do well to seek the help of a practitioner of voodoo I think.
>>
>>19586633
Have you tried growing up
>>
>>19586633
>mondo

kek, but w a t c h o u t
>>
File: 6bc5e9aea01a9539e1cfd7a9eec4d15d.jpg (121KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6bc5e9aea01a9539e1cfd7a9eec4d15d.jpg
121KB, 843x1200px
>>19586908
Mongolia.

Shamans here are chosen upon death and revived with a contract between the chosen vassal and the ancient spirit.

>>19586924
The person I went to was one of the most powerful white grandfather spirits. Somewhere between the exchange of dialogue between the shaman using archaic dialects of Mongolian, a very young interpretor, and myself I lost my sense of whether he was helping me or damning me; causing me to question whether he can help remove the curse as it nullifies my winds of fortune and general spirit.

>>19587060
Have you tried anything besides being a condescending little cunt with nothing to contribute towards a discussion?
>>
File: 1503762270258.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1503762270258.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
>>19586775
People who took advantage of my mother's trust and coin while she was alive did not take it kindly once I denied them from pushing that kind of treatment onto me. Particularly my uncles and their lackeys who benefitted the most from her bleeding heart syndrome.
>>
OP how do i know if i have this too. All the males from my father's side (all my uncles and dad at least) died from unnatural causes, record was 48
>>
>>19586633
Donate entire estate to charity.
>>
>>19588233
Just from such circumstances you can observe; I come from a country that has a tradition of shamanism and hexing. I'm guessing most western nations should refer to their own archaic ways of dealing with curses; i.e. praying to the archangels or gaining favor with the Holy Spirit through virtuous living - I donnu. Either way, it is common practice here to "return" the curse onto the spiteful through seeking help from an ancestral spirit such as the white grandfather.

i.e.
All the men in my mother's generation of the family turned out to be alcoholic deadbeats who ended up cheating her to an early death. My generation seems to be inflicted with mental instability and temperances unbecoming of men.
>>
>>19586633
>mondo curse
try taking it back to Mondo Burger for a refund, dude
>>
>>19588121
>>19588211
>>19588287
Thank you for answering! This is fascinating. I don't know much about Mongolia. I must do some reading. Is there another Shaman you can consult with? Do you know about when the curse was made? Like was it cast on your grandparents, or great-grandparents? Do you have any of the backstory of this curse?
>>
File: 1505013709711.gif (1011KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
1505013709711.gif
1011KB, 400x447px
>>19588342
Move far away, start a new life somewhere. It's coming for your old one. Cast off your family name, start a new family. Just know that believing you've been cursed basically seals it's power. For full removal quantum meta-programming would be necessary.

>Basically(Take this seriously anon, I mean it), stop being a faggot and attributing everything bad that has happened to a curse. Always work hard and always look for a brighter tomorrow.

A curse can only throw itself in your path, it's up to you if trip on it or not. For anything to touch or bind to your soul/body it would need permission. Even EM fields from outside the body need permission from your own EM field to interact. It's why you have to learn telepathy and remote viewing.
>>
File: 11_Mongolia_urban_modern_zellner.jpg (286KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
11_Mongolia_urban_modern_zellner.jpg
286KB, 1000x667px
>>19586633
OP here. Just for the sake of clearing any LARP doubts regarding my experiences with the Mongolian shaman and also for trivial pursuit, here is the process:

1) After arranging for an audience with a set date and time in the late evening I was given a list of ritual ingredients to procure: sweetened milk curds (a native snack), two bottles of spirits (vodka), cigarettes, dried sage, milk, the spirit's favorite treat (little coconut chocolates called "Alibaba" in this case) a bottle of moonshine-tier proof alcohol sold on the black market here. No creepy shit like dead chickens or period blood samples.

2) Once we entered the dedicated Ger (white round Mongol huts you see in history books; commonly used as lower income homes here in UB) the assistant/interpretor presented the curds, milk, and vodka on the spirit's altar on which the ritual mask rests. Once the appropriate tributes were laid in silver bowls and candles were lit the assistant made sure to smoke up the entire ger with burning sage. In the meantime, the shaman vassal (a 2X y/o woman) prepared herself mentally and began dressing up in her summoning attire which is made 100% of animal parts such as leather hides and braided horse hairs.

3) The shaman's ritual tools are mainly the heavy hide outfit that made a lot of jingly noises, the spirit's custom mask, and a large leather hide drum to be held in one hand. The ritual began as the assistant and shaman both began chanting the summoning spell associated with their specific Grandfather/Grandmother spirit. These spirits can be any being hailing from thousands of years back on the Mongolian steppes.

4) Upon reciting the incantation and contract, the shaman starts beating her drum at a steadily increasing rate. The effect of the burning sage smoke, archaic chantings of our ancient language and the aggressively trance inducing bangs of the leather drum creates a certain hypnotic and uneasy atmosphere for everyone inside the ger.
>>
File: shamanotshir.jpg (16KB, 267x450px) Image search: [Google]
shamanotshir.jpg
16KB, 267x450px
>>19588384
Pt. 2

5) The shaman eventually enters a complete fervor as the drumming and chanting hits their climax; throwing the shaman into a fit of epileptic seizure for a brief time until they calm down. At this point the shaman is already wearing their spirit's mask which has a thick veil of tassles covering the face of the wearer. Once the shaman settles down and gets back up it is immediately clear that they are now completely possessed by the ancestral spirit. In this case this particular grandfather spirit hailed from the 10th century and had a name I cannot pronounce told in the format of Father's Name's Your Name. The young woman's voice was gone and was replaced by the raspiest and wily voice you can imagine.

6) The first thing the Grandfather asks for is tribute in the form of a smoke and a drink. In this case I presented the spirit with a Parliament brand cigarette and a bowl of the milk I bought. He took his time grunting and leisurely smoking the cigarette while taking sips from the milk. Shortly after he finally settled like an old man coming in from a long journey, he begins to analyze those who requested an audience from him. It is typical to use very archaic forms of greetings to show reverence towards the elderly spirit - something I'm not good at but generally forgivable as most old spirits despair at the modern generation of Mongols.

7) The shaman's spirit introduces himself in the appropriate format and expects the client to do the same; in which case we must also specify our zodiac year. (i.e. I am a Monkey and my name is Anon's Anon). After this brief exchange the spirit usually reacts positively or negatively the person sitting infront of them; he scoffed at me (fuck). He will immediately begin telling truths about you that no one should know to establish your identity and current fortune in life.
>>
>>19588384
>>19588342
First, I should have re-read your first post before I asked my questions. Second, this is awesome that your people continue to pass along this ancient knowledge. Thank you for sharing with us! Third, this sounds similar to other Shamanic rituals in other countries. I am going to read some more on this. Hopefully, someone else can help you before I can.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>>19588424

Pt. 3

8) At this point he slowly began revealing to me about the curse mentioned in my original post along with a myriad of true details to captivate my trust and reverence in the spirit. Along the way it is common for the spirit to "judge" the person infront of them by throwing the saltiest insults to injuries inflicted upon ourselves by our own incompetence. I.e. "You wouldn't make so many enemies if half of the things they accuse you of weren't true my young padawan/descendant (closes words I can think of to one of the pronouns he uses)... hehe... you stupid fool."

9) The whole thing ends eventually with the spirit cornering their descendant into a pathetic state of almost begging for their blessing and help to overcome the specific strife. It was at this point when I asked the question whether he can do it out of impudence; the spirit picked up his drum and tranced himself away without saying farewell as normal custom.

tl;dr if you're going to summon an ancient ancestral spirit to ask for favors, be prepared to grovel a little bit as it is simply an old man's hobby to toy with youth and teach them a lesson in respect.
>>
File: 1504581225841.gif (479KB, 758x866px) Image search: [Google]
1504581225841.gif
479KB, 758x866px
>>19588467

Last Tidbit:

During the whole process the Shaman went through 2 bottles of Vodka and some large sips of the high proof bootleg alcohol; once the spirit left the young woman was completely sober and actually thankful that I had her call down her grandfather spirit as she had not done so in about 2 months. Apparently being a shaman makes you liable to a lifelong binding agreement to invoke your grandfather spirit at least once a month or so to have them enjoy material world tributes such as tobacco and spirits along with the opportunity to bless their descendants.
>>
>>19588514
Thank you again! Question: Is the process to cast a curse similar to this? The ancient spirit casts the curse?
>>
>>19588595
It depends on the invoked spirit. Between the genders of Grandfather/Grandmother spirits there's also another division of White and Black. Most powerful and reputable spirits do not condone spiting others, be they black or white. But there are of course some bad apples that more often align themselves with the black path and are willing to do the deed for appropriate compensation. The process as far as I know simply requires you to first find such a shaman known for calling down mean spirits and simply making the request. Curses may involve more tributes such as wolf paws and such.
>>
>>19586844
>I offended the old spirit that had a soul contract with the shaman
Ya Dun Goofed fella
>>
To be frank, after reading all of that, I think you should go back to your lineage cap in hand and beg for help. Even if you're cursed, it's also probably not great to leave your ancestral spirit upset at you. Another lineage may be able to help you remove the curse. However, then the issue of offending your ancestors might stick even further, because you abandoned them to seek help elsewhere.

Maybe if you can explain the situation and how you feel pressed for time, you might get assistance.

That's my take. If you still want to try getting help from another practitioner/lineage, /omg/ may have some connections. You could ask them for a recommendation.
>>
>>19588624
In my defence, it's incredibly awkward to exchange dialogue with them as they toy with you quite a bit. It wasn't my intention to offend as much as it was to simply ask a straightforward question to cut to the chase.
>>
Become a woman. Duh
>>
>>19588635
Patience is a virtue. :) Lesson learned I hope. I have to agree with
>>19588629
I also found this website, perhaps they know of another Shaman that can help you:
http://www.tengerism.org/Buryat_Contents.html
>>
>>19586633
Then get right with Jesus. Your sin and unbelief keep you in bondage.
>>
>>19586633
>life turned upside down

I've been there OP I recommend this incantation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs
>>
Contact a catholic preist. He'll get you in contact with your local deliverance team
>>
heya so here is the real way to get rid of the curse there is a reason why you are "not allowed" to say certain things and think certain things. This method could have been used to curse you but regardless now you just send it back to where it came from.

say "fuck u nigger" five times
then say "all the energy and curses anyone sent on me reflect it back on them, their children and their family, spiritual and otherwise (to catch any group consciousnesses e.g. demiurge or demons in their family line)(DNA is quantum entangled across time and dimensions) tenfold, i release all the attachments and curses on the ones sending it out and magnify it tenfold, may all their blood be tainted and be turned to death"

then "fuck u nigger" another five times and be happy now u will be rid of the curse :)
>>
>>19586633
I break that curse in Jesus' name.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.