[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born as the most intelligent human of all-time >whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

>born as the most intelligent human of all-time
>whatever group of people is in control decides to try to lower my intelligence and "neutralize" me
>they impair my way of speaking and body language so that other people can't tell I am intelligent and people think I'm dumb even though in practice I've proven that the case is wrong
>controllers are trying to impair my ability to think and operate

Why? I seriously couldn't care less and I don't blame them I'm sure they have a reason, but it seems a bit mean.
>>
Wouldn't that be a violation of the NAP?
>>
Could you drop some knowledge on us plebs?
>>
>>19586237
It's very obvious that "intelligence" groups as they like to think of themselves don't care about morals or laws they just want to gain more knowledge because they think they're smart.

I don't think it would be government operated, but it could really be anything even supernatural to be honest.
>>
File: 1485603744977.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485603744977.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
>>19586244
If you're the smartest dude ever shouldn't you already know?
>>
>>19586240
Like I've mentioned "they're" goal is to prevent me from proving anything to you, so I will come off as stupid either way, my brain has taken much damage across time.

When I was born, I had a distinct memory of being conscious and thinking at a high-level of intelligence, and even recognizing the distinction between language, and senses.

There are tapes of me as a baby, and tapes of my brother as a baby, immediately after my younger brother was born, he was asleep and had his eyes closed, but I was the opposite, I was wide awake in the tapes and had my eyes fully open looking at everything like a sponge.

People were confused because most babies come out crying, or sleeping, but I was clearly wide awake and processing information, not a single tear. My parents, like you most-likely, they thought that it was just a weird coincidence and they didn't make much of it. But I still have vivid memories of the moment and how clearly and precisely I could think.

In third grade I was doing very impressive work as well and scored in the 99.99%+ for mathematics, but as time went on, I started to become less and less impressive at skills and communication and thinking.

Now I appear stupid to most people, but it STILL isn't true, I am still intelligent on the inside. I know what the cause of this has happened as well.
>>
>>19586255
I have been being drained of my ability to think overtime using various methods, but it's alright, and I'm not mad at them either, I just view it as unfortunate. I couldn't care less about that fact, but I just tell you all now about this in case you could provide possible insight as to a motive. It is not important, but like I said, intelligent people like to learn, as do I. I don't really care for hate, even to those who do me wrong, I despise use of violence, and I am extremely forgiving to all.
>>
Op, What is one flaw you have that is no ones fault but yours?
>>
>>19586257
Should've just played dumb like the rest of us. That's what happens when you are a show-off.
>>
>>19586269
Why would you not strike back at those who mean you harm?
What is the rational for that?
What's the point of all that intelligence if you'll roll over at the first sign of a challenge?
>>
>>19586274
Why do you ask this? To see if I am narcissistic?

Well, a true flaw that I have is that I am still able to make simple mistakes like all people. I am not completely "perfect."
>>
>>19586234
You cant beat em man. You have to aim for the highest position possible.
Im a master engineer and i make 120k a year and i feel like i couldve been a defense analyst or something simply because i want to make more ofa difference
The world is what you make it
>>
>>19586234
I know the feel OP. I was getting too close to mastering astral projection so the spooks slapped me with epilepsy. Or maybe that was the consequence of my careless dabbling with the hypnagogic state, I never made my mind up which.
>>
>>19586278
A personal philosophy I hold because in truth, everyone has been thrown into the same case here, huh.

Everybody sees through similar eyes, and we all have this projection of the world that we are forced to deal with. We are in this together, not as enemies, even your enemies do not deserve to be punished in any way. Behind all of the thought,s there is a separate entity, their soul.

Their ability to feel pain, the nerves on their skin do not cause harm to anyone, so why should the nerves on their skin be punished with pain?

I see not the rationale for hurting someone regardless of what they've done. There is no reason to hurt anyone in any circumstance as they are all capable of feeling, and from their eyes, they are in pain and nothing else, their past-self didn't know any better and they are now just a suffering innocent soul. There is no reason for that punishment.
>>
>>19586234

You're obviously intensely stupid if you think you could possibly prove this to even a minor degree.

You don't even have the brainpower to entertain the notion that everyone else is smarter and hiding it?

Sub 100IQ mong.
>>
>>19586257
This sounds similar to what I went through transitioning from early childhood development to middle school. I went from being thought of as gifted to being one of the "bad kids." Come to find out years later the principal actually did have it out for me just because of my last name. Conspiracies don't always run as deep as you think, pay close attention to WHO is gaslighting rather than why, how and to what end.
>>
>>19586278
Because it's boring better to just play video games.
>>
>>19586297
Neither of us can make something true by saying it. One thing is true in reality, and it doesn't really matter what either of us argues, you should at least respect people's stories instead of dismissing them all. Because one day, you will hold that a true statement is false because it seems unlikely to you.
>>
>>19586234
Filename. Kek.
>>
>>19586306

>I'm really smart, I know it seems unlikely, notice how I have ZERO innovative thoughts, but pls give me respect and higher social status lol
>>
>>19586313
I'm not asking for a higher social status.
Stop using the fallacy fallacy and also if you disagree with my point, making your statement public to me will never be able to convince me or anyone, so you are wasting only your own time. Unless you like the feeling of arguing with somebody.
>>
>>19586292
Can you explain to us mere mortal plebs what's wrong with self preservation?
>>
File: 1504724656787m.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1504724656787m.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
Delusions of grandeur
>whatever group of people is in control decides to try to lower my intelligence and "neutralize" me
Paranoia
>they impair my way of speaking and body language so that other people can't tell I am intelligent and people think I'm dumb
Disorganized thinking, poor speech and communication, paranoia, delusional
>controllers are trying to impair my ability to think and operate
Same as above.

Did you know that you have all major symptoms of scizophrenia?
>>
>>19586320
Good means of self-preservation:
>Avoiding danger
>Escaping danger
>Avoiding conflict
>Refusing to fight

Bad means
>Fighting back
>Harming others
>Causing conflict
>Insisting to fight

You must preserve yourself, but preserve others as if they were yourself, because to themselves, they are themselves.
>>
>>19586329
So what happens when danger or conflict cannot be avoided or escaped?
From your own statements you clearly appear to be in that situation.
What then?
>>
>>19586326
No, you are falling for the impairments which are to make me appear less credible but it is okay.
>>
>>19586334
>I am in danger
No I am not.
>I am in conflict
I guess so, but it is not conflict if you refuse to take part in conflicting.

I am not in that situation, but when you are, it is greater to lose yourself, than someone else.
>>
File: IMG_4656.gif (196KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4656.gif
196KB, 420x420px
>>19586234
We'll Op, I feel for you. But many of your statements are simply one side of the story. Need more information. What is the agenda? Why you? People need a reason to do things. Intent goes to the highest bidder, usually. Why Op?
>>
>>19586334
>>19586339
The idea is that YOU are less valuable in that situation because in order to be better, you must cause more good to others. Therefore the correct decision is to not fight back and die.

But you could have expected I would say that from my previous conversations. Once again, it is morally correct to not fight back.
>>
>>19586344
This one has a point, also. Didn't want to be the dick.
>>19586326
>>
>>19586329
How bout that I dot the self preservation without knowing. Hoo raw. I feel one step closer. The bottom is just so over strenuous pluse most people are just having a bad day.
>>
>>19586344

>Why me?
Because I am above the norm and the idea is to bring me down to the norm or even lower or at least make me appear to be below the norm.

>Why do that?
I don't know nor hope to stop it, but it's interesting to learn about at the very least.
>>
File: 1504671944531.jpg (7KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1504671944531.jpg
7KB, 300x213px
>>19586336
>No, you are falling for the impairments which are to make me appear less credible but it is okay.

Delusions (strange beliefs that the person refuses to give up, even when they get the facts)...Anon, you are smart but you are also mentally sick. Everything will be alright, just seek help.
>>
>>19586339
>greater to lose yourself
I disagree.
I'm not saying it's wise to start fights, but if someone else starts it, how have they not forfeited any empathy or kindness they would otherwise be owed?
>>
>>19586353
Ever taken a WISC IQ test? They did that for me when I was under the same scrutiny. Ended up with higher cognitive ability than some famous geniuses. Prove them wrong. They had to eat their words. Otherwise, this seems like a shit load of assumption.
>>
>>19586356
But realize that someone is in the wrong when they do something which is wrong.

If you are "saving yourself" you would be killing another, just as they would have killed you. Even though they do not have the same self-defense moral to back themselves behind.

When it all comes down to the most simple way of thinking about it, it is a bad deed to kill another either way. But by letting yourself die and not fighting back, you have not committed a bad deed. You should think less of rationalizing the bad deeds, because this leads to smaller and smaller, and more meaningless fantasies for rationalizing terrible things.

Revenge, and self-defense are two of the same evil.

However, escaping situations, and peacefully avoiding fighting is superior whenever it's possible.
>>
OP sounds like a massive faggot desu
>>
>>19586361
I was in 9th grade. Not sure what tests are as comprehensive for adults.
>>
>>19586313
You dirty ape you don't know what his thoughts are.

Maybe you're perceiving his drug induced emotional flatline and mistaking that for a lack of thoughts.
>>
>>19586362
And why is it so important to remain morally pure?
So what if someone chooses to not lay down and die?
>>
>>19586361
You can be intelligent and mentally ill. Hell, to a certain extent they are correlated. I don't see why scoring a 150+ IQ would give any validity to OP's claims.
>>
>born as the most intelligent human of all time

The only proof you have of this absolutely massive claim is that you did well in math in third grade? This fucking board really amazes me sometimes.

Nobody is going to give you the benefit of the doubt. You have to prove it, and if you can't, then who even cares how smart you are in your head?
>>
>>19586370
Because we have an objective understanding of bad and good.

We have subjective bad, and subjective good, such as thoughts, and emotional issues.

But there is objective bad, and objective good, like death, pain, and senses. Which can always prove to be bad. And to go further, all subjective pain, is objective pain, because to the receiver of any pain, it is bad so therefore, even if you do not hurt the same, it is objectively bad from all perspectives, because the receiving perspective sees it as bad.

Because "subjective bad" is intrinsically undesired by all perspectives, it is intrinsically correct, therefore, to prevent subjective bad. And because of my previous reasoning, it is intrinsically correct to experience subjective bad in order to prevent others from experiencing subjective bad, because it defines the lack of a bad deed.
>>
>>19586368

I'll care when he innovates.
>>
>>19586329
Fuck you.
A world where people respond quickly and brutally to threats against their life is not a world with much pain at all.
It is a world with fast, effective filters refining behavior that will very swiftly run out of people willing to aggress against others.
>>
>>19586257
>I'm super duper smart
>they're=their
Kek'd.
>>
>>19586387
Would you let others die because you feel so strongly about not doing "bad" things?
>>
>>19586387
>But there is objective bad
>like death

You literally have no way of knowing whether death is "good" or "bad." No one to have experienced it has ever been able to record their experience of fully dying in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>19586391
You have described our world, and do you say that there is not much pain at all in our world compared to what there could be?
>>
>>19586396
>>19586399
You are straying way too much from my original concept and you are diving into philosophy now.

>>19586393
Always remember the fallacy fallacy.
>>
>>19586404
I actually like this world. I want to intensify its filters. I want to empower people, and put weapons in their hands. Peace grows from greater weapons. Firearms are a tool of civilization that dramatically reduced the reliance of man upon rape and assault.
I don't even stop short. I believe in the power of nuclear proliferation itself.
>>
>>19586407
So you would then?
You would stand by and watch innocent people die because you're too much of a pussy to get your hands dirty?
Then what use are you?
>>
>>19586234
>nigger
>intellectual
Lolololol
>>
>>19586407

Oh grand irony...

...you don't even know what fallacy fallacy is!
>>
>>19586409
>>19586410

>the mindset of Hitler

Foremost, filtering is something which never ends ideally speaking, peace is the true end to violence ideally speaking.

Using violence to "save one" is the same thing as using violence to "kill another" in their place. Although, this is more complicated as to the weight of a life versus another. I never made any claims about this, so you are wrong to assume my position. Although we are straying too far to get into this now. I will tell you though that saving someone's life from a killer is always the right choice excepting when it involves you killing anyone. Like I said, there are other ways to go about doing things, it's also better to take the bullet for someone.
>>
>>19586417
Please name one single civilization in the history of this planet that was not built and preserved by the blade.
I'll wait.
>>
>>19586415
You are using the fact that I misspelled a word as a resource to impair my argument.

The fallacy fallacy is pretending that because someone argues poorly, it means that they are not arguing the right point.

You may have the wrong definition of the fallacy fallacy.

You also used ad hominem, which is more minor.
>>
>>19586420
Or rather, I would prove that it is possible to build a civilization without violence, ideally speaking. Notice "ideally."
>>
In the end everyone should be able to deal with their own situation they are put in. Don't like your life? Do something about it. Don't know what you want? That's your fault. Mindless? That's on you. No reason to blame others that they are to take care of you. I had to figure out me, everyone is capable of figuring out themselves.
>>
>>19586424
So let's suppose that you build your peaceful civilization. They do not fight, they have no weapons.
What happens when the barbarians next door notice that and decide it's time for a raping and pillaging spree?
>>
God kids, stop posting in this awful thread.

We can all see that OP is a confirmed cuck who would take it in the ass before swatting the flies away from his festering bunghole. No need to carry on.

Even if his word was true, then it was evidently successful, and we should all move along with our lives, laughing at the memory of the jaggoff who got the autism injected in him and was too pussy to do anything about it.
>>
>>19586421

You haven't even put forth an argument other than "lol i am smrt"

Nobody. Cares.
>>
>>19586417
The greater the weapons, the more irrational the conflict. The more irrational the conflict, the less likely it happens at all. The filter DOES end, because people STOP TESTING THE FILTER. They learn that's just the way things are, and they accept it.

Killing the aggressor saves lives in the long-run because it builds a society that doesn't aggress. And that's what you want, isn't it?
No, of course it's not. You'd rather take the bullet than build the better society.
>>
>>19586353
Uhh you sure how do you know you are THE most intelligent human if this isnt a bait thread i mean my story is similar to yours never cried as a baby always observant, got older did well in school finishing first, bumped up a few grades in math and science then I met south koreans those kids are crazy if you told them that you did well in math in the third grade (lol) thats like kindergarten shit to them. What they learn as kids is what a lot of north americans learn in highschool/college
>>
bait thread
>>
>>19586449
so many are taken by the way he writes his sentences and his manner of "speaking"

For all of you who are still wasting your time here - 4chan is not the place where the "smartest man in the world" would come. 16-year-old "intellectuals" are easy to play with, which is how the OP is able to make this roleplaying thread last so long
>>
File: 1504872580014.jpg (20KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1504872580014.jpg
20KB, 326x326px
>>19586234
I think we all know what happened here.

Or LARP. Some people actually have issues, don't go making junk up. Cool story though I've seen the x files too.
>>
>>19586257
I feel like if you were one of the smartest people of all time you would have used correct grammar in this post and known the difference between they're/there/their.

Also they would have just iced you. Who would go through all that effort and leave you alive. You gotta see a doctor man.
>>
I'd recommend enrolling yourself in a DBT class m8, sounds like youre dealing with a typical case of inability to accept insecurity/powerlessness within your own life which is leading you to narcissistic thoughts in order to justify your own base shittyness
>>
Oh wow! We have never seen such a special snowflake such as you around here before! You are the first to come here claiming some superior ability! You are literally the first!
>>
>>19586257
>most babies come out crying, or sleeping
I came out quiet & traumatized by the fact the umbilical chord nearly choked me to death; I immediately started sucking the doctor's thumb
>>
The ultimate truth which can be named is not the truth.

In other words, the moment you reach the conclusion that you are the smartest/most enlightened, you prove that you have ways to go.

If you base your intelligence on your ability to score points on a test, it's no wonder you think you're stupid "on the outside". You sound like you are 13 years old and starting to figure out that even if you feel really smart inside, most people being self-centered will think you're an idiot. Welcome to life in modern human society. You're just experiencing a shift in your ego.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.