[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you guys (try and take this seriously) feel if we found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How would you guys (try and take this seriously) feel if we found out through the probe satellite (if there is one) around Jupiter that Jupiter is actually hell.

Like the thing we sent out sent high resolution photos and even a 30 second long video of faces and people's arms and bodyparts and shit and ghost/demon figures reaching and bouncing around in there that couldn't get out and are permanently stuck there?.
>>
>>19586120
laugh at all the retards who kept telling me it was Saturn
>>
>>19586120
I wouldn't do anything, but I'm sure the USA will try to nuke the entire thing because religion
>>
letse land a man on tHE JUPITER
>>
>>19586145
USA (government) is pretty secular
>>
>>19586180
He probably means the government would destroy Jupiter to curb belief in religion.
>>
>>19586189

They would most likely suppress and withhold that data/information right?. Doesn't the U.S. own NASA?
>>
>>19586203
Officially they are an independent agency but I bet they would suppress anything if they were told to by the government.
>>
Personally I took a "leap of faith" of sorts into believing that heaven and hell do not exist, or any after life for that matter, does not exist decades ago. Honestly, my current views on the afterlife are relaxing and calming as they are. There's nothing more stressful than the threat of eternal damnation.
>>
>>19586225

I think If I knew there was a hell I would be scared straight, but then again I'm not sure. I think eventually my impulses would get the better of me and I'd damn myself by jerking off or killing somebody if I ever felt like doing it.

There are religious people that still cheat and do messed up shit even though they believe there is a hell.
>>
TOYNBEES IDEA
IN KUBRICK 2001
RESURRECT DEAD
IN PLANET JUPITER
>>
>>19586120
I doubt it. Jupiter is associated with Jesus. Saturn is associated with Satan.
>>
>>19586258
>Saturn is associated with Satan

You serious?. Is this in Wikipedia?
>>
File: ToynbeeIdeaTile1.jpg (39KB, 371x225px) Image search: [Google]
ToynbeeIdeaTile1.jpg
39KB, 371x225px
>>19586245
>>
>>19586258
No, both Jupiter and Saturn come from Roman mythology. They're not associated with christian deities.
>>
>>19586806
They are tho. Jesus' etymology is Lord Zeus. The Roman Catholics chose that name for him over Yeshuah
>>
>>19586150
sign me up boiss
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.