[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what are the best solar signs, ascendants and moon signs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: e65f66769ad9c75f1850547870e426e3.png (718KB, 1173x1144px) Image search: [Google]
e65f66769ad9c75f1850547870e426e3.png
718KB, 1173x1144px
So, what are the best solar signs, ascendants and moon signs in your opinion?

Also, our generation has Pluto in Scorpio, its home. How does it make you feel?
>>
Everything but Gemini.
>>
>>19585420
>sun
leo in general, i like pisces folk the most though
>moon
cancer hands down
taurus is okay too, they're stable
>asc
libra, life on easy mode
>>
haven't known enough people with a lot of the signs to have an opinion on that

i know a lot of libras, scorpios, and sags
>>
>>19585440
boring

>Sun
Aquarius (Sun is exiled in this sign, makes them twisted and weird, best scholars and scientists since their ego is broken enough to make them doubt, doubt, and doubt again)

>Moon
Scorpio, without a doubt

>Ascendant
Anything that would put a little bit of disorder, without making someone evil
>>
>>19585420
>tfw sun in virgo, moon in leo, asc sag
>>
>>19585450
>he fell for the "being and edgelord is fun" meme
aquas make good medicine men though, i'll give you that
>>
>>19585492
This is a good combination i agree.
If virgos and leos cang et over themselves(in different ways but they have a similiar conflict still) they make good smart people.

Sags are the best fire signs and they get really nice after they grow up.
That being said aquas can be the best sign, they're not twisted they're rebels who want the greater good generally.

Scorpio, taurus, cancer these are all problematic. Gemini is bad. I feel bad for having mars in gemini. Aries is the worst sign and their impulse control problems make them unworthy of living.
>>
>sun
Aquarius
Leo

>moon
Aries
Libra

>ascendant
Taurus

I'd add that virgos of any placement are just shitty people in general, and cancers moons are a ticking timebomb.
>>
Read my character stats pls
>>
>>19585434
My best friend is Gemini. She is a fucking chatterbox. Male sun gems are super attractive to me though

>>19585440
>leo in general
why, thank you!

I think Aries ascendant or moon are really good to have.
>>
>>19585492

i have a leo sun (12th house), virgo ascendant (conjunct venus), pisces moon (conjunct descendant)

not a fan of the leo/virgo combination personally, it's annoying to live with, but at least drugs, alcohol, and other people exist

>>19585520

there's worse signs to have mars in, mine is alright (sag), but something like cancer isn't the best
>>
>>19585565

aries moon can make people selfish and impulsive with a bad temper
>>
Leo Sun, Moon, and Mars here
>>
>>19585569
Problem with leo/virgo combo is(also applies to very late leos or early virgos) that when virgo gets together with leo, that pride starts roaring a lot more inside, and your problems are within yourself. You do some stuff just to prove it to yoursell. All leos have this, and most virgos have problems with themselves or society in general. When you're closer to leo as a virgo, you want to rule but you also hate people.
When youre closer to virgo as a leo, you keep thinking about everything and especially yourself, and if you have a failure you go partying/drugs etc much more.

Its interesting really. I think a virgo-leo-aqua-gemini could be a good four. They all have to fix their shit first and be loyal though.(except aqua)
>>
>>19585577
Sure, but if they're otherwise well-aspected, they can be some of the most goal-driven, purposeful people.
>>
>>19585584
Aries usually dont have meaningful goals. They get what they want at times, but they're just a wildcard nothing more.
>>
>>19585565
>>19585548
aries moon is horrible, impulsive and emotionally underdeveloped people should be roped

>>19585569
pisces moon is hard to live with on a daily basis, but really cool when it comes to artsy stuff or helping people out in general

>>19585579
you an actor yet, anon?
>>
>>19585764
>you an actor yet, anon?
haha I wish
>>
File: 1504757716577.png (101KB, 796x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1504757716577.png
101KB, 796x1082px
Sun in taurus, moon in Gemini, asc taurus.
I am under the feeling that my moon placement is despised here. Kek
>>
File: 1505008356081.png (103KB, 256x443px) Image search: [Google]
1505008356081.png
103KB, 256x443px
I'm taurus sun, moon in virgo and scorpio rising. And sometimes this shit sucks! I feel anger and jealousy like a fucking madman! And i'm perfectionist as hell and for some reason i drew a lot of attention.
>>
Virgo sun&moon libra rising
Theyre right about virgos having the worst temper and being the most jealous sign
>>
>>19585783
Gem moons are supposed to be better than the suns. Hopefully someone else can elaborate on why
>>
>>19585580

lot of fair points

i'm definitely guilty of doing things just to show myself i can when i'm upset about something

and you're right when it comes to society i see a lot of issues with it (i have a lot of love for other people and the world itself though, including other forms of life aside from other humans), and for the most part think people need to come together as a whole and destroy nearly all of what is to rebuild something better

and while i don't want to be in charge, i don't want anyone to rule over me either

i think constantly about everything, but i don't like sharing any of it because i find it all overwhelming and i hate showing weakness to anyone (it's why i sometimes won't back down from things even if i'm not feeling it really, just to make a point of standing my ground)

i drink and take drugs regardless of my mood or failures, but i do get worse with seeking them when i'm depressed (then i do things like take muscle relaxers, xanax, coke, heroin etc all at once while drinking and smoking weed)

i can say the same about sex and other people too (i'm bi so it doesn'tentirely matter who to me), i've had threesomes without really feeling it just because it was an escape and i've dealt with other people's problems to not feel mine etc

i've been physically addicted to a couple of things in the past (pcp and heroin), currently just addicted to nicotine and caffeine, and i smoke weed and/or drink almost every day all day when i can

but i have a few aspects in my chart that add to the drug issues and such (sun in 12th house, and sun trine neptune in addition to the pisces moon and a few others) so my chart is heavy with that

the sag mars adds to it too

my mercury is in cancer which also doesn't help

>>19585584

capricorn is better for that, especially capricorn mars

i have nothing in capricorn personally, and my saturn is garbage (the only aspect it has is square my sun, it's also my only planet/point without any fixed stars)
>>
>>19585813
Gemini is the second smartest sign in zodiac, they like to think about a lot of stuff and wanna be active. Problem with sun is they're completely unbalanced and dont even understand themselves, which is why they think a lot maybe.

I'm not that experienced in sun/moon/asc stuff but i'd say gemini moon would mean you get that intelligence inside without it being so unbalanced. Thats just my two cents
>>
File: 1504646403175.png (256KB, 361x426px) Image search: [Google]
1504646403175.png
256KB, 361x426px
>>19585839
>i'd say gemini moon would mean you get that intelligence inside without it being so unbalanced.
Is that why I'm almost always the smartest person in the room? Like, people come to me for advise and people always ask me how to do things.
>>
>>19585764

i play guitar, sing, and write (do it all well too apparently, but i tend to be extremely critical of myself) and other people always come to me with their feelings and tell me i understand them better than anyone and make them feel good etc

but i've also been addicted to hard drugs in the past, am rarely sober, wish i could drown out everything and am nearly always depressed because life and the world

i drown myself in music, drugs, sex, other people etc just so i can have a chance to breathe otherwise i think and feel too much and it's like i'm suffocating
>>
>>19585863
someone i know really well is exactly the same, sans the hard drugs stuff

she's leo/pisces/leo, cancer asc
>>
>>19585839
so what's the smartest?
>>
>>19585870
virgo
>>
>>19585783

nothing against any particular sign personally

gemini moon means you're more intellectual than emotional and get your needs met through communication rather than feelings

you also need a lot of simulation

>>19585839
>>19585857

sun sign is only a factor in intelligence, uranus and mercury placements and aspects matter too

for example i have uranus 3rd house trine mercury and both a 3rd house uranus and harmonious uranus/mercury aspects are indicative of being highly intelligent
>>
>>19585875
>for example i have uranus 3rd house trine mercury and both a 3rd house uranus and harmonious uranus/mercury aspects are indicative of being highly intelligent

i honestly start disliking zodiac when it gets to this stuff
>>
Pisces sun, leo moon
I'm compassionate, empathetic, and love all living beings, yet I have inner pride and see myself as awe-inspiring. Wouldn't have it any other way
>>
>>19585867

we have a few similar placements theb since i'm leo sun, virgo rising, pisces moon, cancer mercury

i'm good at hiding how bad i get with things usually
>>
>>19585420

Capricorn, Cancer, Aries.
>>
>>19585884

too bad, entire charts are what matter

including fixed stars, houses, and aspects

they shape the way everything is expressed and add a lot of depth to a chart, so when you do a reading of someone or event all of that factors in
>>
>>19585907

an event*
>>
>>19585875
okay
I have Scorp Merc, in the 1st (very close to 2nd though), conjunct Pluto, sextile uranus(in 3rd) and neptune(in 3rd), conjunt pluto(2nd)

am i smart
>>
>>19585923

i'd have to see your whole chart, but based on those placements you're intelligent, intuitive, and see the great amounts of depth there are to everything

my pluto is sextile my neptune too, and my sun (which is trine neptune so they form a trine together)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170706-175227.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170706-175227.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>19585875
I am a neophyte when it comes to astrology so pardon my igornance on the subject, but I have always been considered the most intelligent in any group I've participated in. And any sort of testing , school and also financial, seems to always agree with this. Anything in my chart that may correlate with my real life experience?
>>
>>19585935

9th house uranus based on a quick look
>>
File: en.jpg (109KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
en.jpg
109KB, 670x471px
>>19585932
read me anon
>>
Gemini master race
>>
>>19585981

i'm hungover and not entirely up for it to be honest

but a couple things:

working with food would be good for you (you likely cook well and may have a tendency to eat your emotions) if you don't already

sex is a deep experience for you and you likely have some extreme fetishes and are magnetic

you're probably somewhat volatile emotionally and can be deeply obsessive

you might have a hard time expressing yourself creatively due to childhood wounds and a strict upbringing

there's a lot more, but i'm being lazy
>>
File: 1503166529576.jpg (53KB, 411x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503166529576.jpg
53KB, 411x640px
>>19586098
>working with food would be good for you (you likely cook well and may have a tendency to eat your emotions) if you don't already
i'm a pretty good cook, was a fat fuck for a while
>sex is a deep experience for you and you likely have some extreme fetishes and are magnetic
>extreme fetishes
yeah holding hands, cuddling and romantic shit in general
>you're probably somewhat volatile emotionally and can be deeply obsessive
used to be / still am
>you might have a hard time expressing yourself creatively due to childhood wounds and a strict upbringing
on point
>there's a lot more, but i'm being lazy
please don't be, and here, have a bird, thank you
>>
File: 1502352640328.jpg (54KB, 480x506px) Image search: [Google]
1502352640328.jpg
54KB, 480x506px
Personally, I believe every type has tons of potential to be fantastic peoples. On the other hand, every type surely has tons of potential to be total cunts. All that's needed is some conscious effort on the user's part to understand how to do the former and avoid the later.

To be honest, though, all I have is a partial understanding of my own combination, and know little about others.
>>
>>19586156

i appreciate the bird (i love them), and feedback but can't help the lazy thing

i am to begin with and i have a bad hangover (in addition to having a lot on my mind because life) so my head just isn't in it

usually scorpio can indicate deep obsession, same with pluto and that can translate into going to dark places

so for example if something like bdsm isn't your thing sexually there might be aspects to that dominance/submission dynamic that play out in your relationships even if on the surface it's more vanilla

i use the word extreme because most people don't get past fuzzy handcuffs once during sex, but on a personal level i've done and enjoy way more than that so no judgment there

i said what i did about food and cooking because of your midheaven and moon placements btw

also factored in your mars a little there

the thing with in depth readings is they take a long time, and a proper in depth reading takes even longer because then you're getting into fixed stars and other elements that don't normally come up in spite of being important

degrees are another detail that actually have meaning too, charts can be broken down into these really tiny details that are all important when you look at the bigger picture
>>
File: weird cat.jpg (247KB, 1024x481px) Image search: [Google]
weird cat.jpg
247KB, 1024x481px
>>19586256
thanks anon, hope you get better
have another burd
>>
Sagittarius sun
Aquarius moon
Capricorn ascendant

What do you think
>>
>>19585420
Moon represents your emotions.
Sun represents your actions
>>
>>19585420
Don't mean to hijack your thread but does anyone want to post some cool spooky space shit/spooky physics theories/etc? I'm talking black holes, negative space vacuums, and so on.
>>
>>19586737

sun is more your core self, who you are when people get to know you

rising is the you people initially meet

moon is emotions though yeah

mars is more your actions and drive, the way you do things, your energy level, how you achieve your goals etc
>>
sagittarius sun
sagittarius moon
sagittarius ascendant

what does it mean?
>>
File: zodiac.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac.png
19KB, 480x640px
i dont know much about this stuff, but I'm interested. Someone read me?
>>
>>19587841
it means you got a direct connection to the other side and they may respect you

be mindful of your dreams, focus on eye contact, lucid dream&meditate. also travel and meet lots people if you can

sag triple can be a blessing.
>>
Capricorn sun
Virgo moon
Pisces asc

The cap / virgo is neat because it makes me generally very grounded, ambitious, intelligent, but the virgo I think causes a nervous energy to run through me which gets in the way. I can lack confidence when I'm emotionally invested as well which is interesting

Can anyone tell me what the pisces rising may affect?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.