[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I don't know if this is actually the proper pla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Hi /x/

I don't know if this is actually the proper place to post this, but a few weeks ago I captured some footage of something weird when I was walking. I can't stress enough how utterly bizarrely this thing moved.

I don't know what the fuck it is, and no one else I've shown the footage to has come up with any ideas either.

Let me know what you think. Is this something strange or is their a reasonable logical explanation I don't know about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8_4wrRIPWI
>>
>>19585329
Its a hummingbird
>>
>>19585329
That is strange!
>>
It's a fucking leaf on a piece of string.
>>
>>19585345
It's definitely not a hummingbird. Watch the video. I was thinking some sort of insect.
>>
>>19585348
Looks like a combo of a humming bird a bug and a leaf on a string at the end of the vid
>>
File: 550_propellor.jpg (41KB, 550x411px) Image search: [Google]
550_propellor.jpg
41KB, 550x411px
It's a hummimgbird plus camera shutter fuckery.
>>
>>19585354
It's not a composite image.

>>19585364
No visual effects. It was shot with an iphone and uploaded to youtube.
>>
File: c35.jpg (41KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
c35.jpg
41KB, 600x636px
>>19585329
most likely a spider's web strand with some leaf or thing attacthed

I got a lil spooked out a while back when I saw a curled up leaf levitating and moving randomly within about 2 meter radius, it had somehow stretched/spun all the way down from a large cobweb up in the above tree
>>
>>19585407
Seems like the most reasonable explanation. I'm surprised how randomly it moved though. I guess that's due to the insect or whatever it was that was wriggling on the end of the leaf clump? It's so weird.
>>
>>19585401
Just what it looks like. Had to squint at it a lot. Didnt mean to imply you manipulated the film.
>>
>>19585415
Ok, sorry. I just feel a little defensive about the leaf on a string comment, but I guess that's what it basically is if it's a strand of web.
>>
>>19585413
But were u under a tree
>>
>>19585495
Yeah
>>
Op holding a stick with a transparent string attached to the leaf. Notice how it moves when he gets closer to it or towards him when he goes back. I've been fishing all my life and know how things attached to a line look. It's not on a spider web from the tree, it moves too in sync with op's movement for that to be the case.
>>
It's A FUCKING LEAF, you tards.
>>
It's a catterpiller that has started to glue leaves around it (with silk), to either hibernate or metamorphosis I to a butterfly/moth. It's suspended from a tree above by it's "safety line" of a silk thread and just moving in the breeze.
>>
>>19585329
Either a leaf suspended on a spider web or a caterpillar.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.