[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a really vivid disturbing dream lately and was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I had a really vivid disturbing dream lately and was wondering if there was any interest here to help me figure it out. I'll elaborate if so. Pic related
>>
>>19584945
are you "native" american?
>>
>>19584945
Elaborate
>>
>>19584957
No, but ill tell.

I am sitting on a front porch. I get a text message from a girl whom I know in real life who wants to have sex with me. I ignore it (married). I go to back steps of house and see a white SUV rolling down private drive. The vehicle is wrecked and just rolling as if it were pushed. I follow it down the drive on foot and it gets to what looks to be a private junkyard with a car crusher. It slams into the car crusher, then corpses fall out. I look around and there are many crushed cars all gored up from other corpses, as well as the surrounding ground. I head back to the house to call police and it begins to rain. By the time I get back to the house, a flash flood is occurring. The gore from the junkyard is all in the water and is coming into the home. I rush to get my wife and children out. nasty water runs through the house and my oldest son gets covered. I send my kids to get cleaned up with my wife. I go check on them and there is an old woman I know from my childhood shaving my youngest sons head to get the nasty out. They are calling her grandma. I send them all away to the car to get out of danger, while I stay behind to get a few things. I get a flashlight and struggle to get the batteries in. I'm ready to leave but a giant bathtub was left on so I get in to turn the faucet off, get it, then leave.

Im walking out beside the house on a patio and look in to see a man with a wolves head sitting at the kitchen table with women all dressed the same preparing it for him. i walk faster to get away. I round the corner to see two of the women waiting for me. The girl who texted me walks out between them. She's wearing a purple dress, looking ceremonial. I wake up.
>>
please lend a hand
>>
>>19585003
it's just some conflict you're having over wanting to fuck the girl and experience your primal urges, but not wanting to destroy your family
>>
>>19585003
Short answer. The girl may ruin your life. Its a warning. She may even be into some weird stuff on the DL. Take care of your family. And be careful of who you place your trust in. People wear masks.

Im not a pro. Didnt google the meanings. But Ive done a lot of dream interpretations. Good luck. But beware
>>
>>19585003
The cars and bodies are the peoples lives you destroyed to get what you have and they are the people like you who were destroyed by the man with the wolf head whos table is set before him for you must be devoured as those you saw and their blood is upon you and yours

I am the wolf who looketh like a man your actions in life made me and those you saw homeless and die

Whatever evil greed you are at had better stop or you will also be set upon the table before me and i will devour you and you will go the way of those you saw sooner

The way of all flesh

I am the wolf in the forest watching man destroy it self with evil and greed god accepts sacrifices no more
https://youtu.be/SnTL1L8a6YI
>>
>>19585204
Behemoth is the shit
>>
>>19585213
Some of the lines in that song are mine

Blow your trumpet gabriel

I am the wolf in the forest
>>
>>19585235
just what we need around here, another namefaggot from reddit
>>
>>19585252
No reddit

As for yer tounge wagging tounges can be cut out
>>
>>19585204
>>19584945
Ouch. I guess I didnt go dark enough. Bit rusty.

Wolf headed men can represent those with reprobate minds.

"Though he behaves like a man… and, when peaceful, he is tender like a man, when furious, he becomes cruel and retaliates on humankind".

There are several entities and gods like Anubis that have wolf/jackel heads as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynocephaly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.