[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, /x/ first off, I am highly schizophrenic, which is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

File: 1501761172080.png (174KB, 473x496px) Image search: [Google]
1501761172080.png
174KB, 473x496px
hello, /x/

first off, I am highly schizophrenic, which is a barrier to employment.

however, my request is this - what sort of rituals / demons / etc. would allow me to attract something material into my life? I really want an ultra-nice gaming PC ($2000 is money I don't have and probably never will)

I'd like to make a pact with a demon or perform a ritual or something to come into possession of a high powered gaming rig, so that I can have fun with the few friends that I have playing video games, and possibly use it to learn a skill or something.

can anyone on /x/ help me? cast a spell or something?

picture somewhat related.
>>
>>19584354
Don't do it. $2000 isn't worth selling your soul.
>>
>>19584354
just go see a psychiatrist and treat your schizophrenia. don't listen to these edgelords here who think summoning demons is cool. it's serious shit to get into, and you don't get out.

there are hundreds of ways to make money. i'm sure you'll be fine.
>>
Why not get into meditation as a treatment for your symptoms so you can work and buy it?

Or are you one of those psychos who lies to themselves that they can't possibly sit still and breath slowly as an excuse for laziness?
>>
>>19584354

you should first realize that it is meaningless

but if you really want to use higher planes to serve this one, you are looking for Chaos Magick
>>
try burning a green candle and put a dollar under burn at leisure....
Every now and then when you are burning candle focus your energy and pray to the money gods specifics don't matter.

I got 9000 dollars... plus the dollar

even if it doesn't work you saved a dollar that you can then buy a candy bar with so you wont feel jipped
>>
>>19584354
Surely a demon can give more than just a gaming PC, right? Why not ask for a million bucks or something.
>>
>>19584439
Well, I can't possibly sit still.

I have tardive dyskinesia from taking so many anti-psychotics. It's sorta like parkinson's.
>>
If you don't believe me about the candle there is always Mammon
>>
>>19584354
Schizos are actually shamans / spirit speakers but they don't know it yet. They see between the veil. Cultivate your dark gift do not squander it.
>>
I will hear you, if you want. But in hearing and accepting this voice you will end up killing it.
>>
>>19584798
And my voice is the one that has died for eternity.
>>
File: currentmood.jpg (64KB, 624x649px) Image search: [Google]
currentmood.jpg
64KB, 624x649px
>>19584798
I'm down.

What do I do?
>>
>>19584802
Well, I wasn't really ready to die. But I can if you want.

What death-song do you want this voice to sing?

If that's too complicated: What can I truly do for you?
>>
>>19584807
This one ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFVl3FKGprg

Fundamentum - Lesiem.

Also, I don't know your capabilities.
>>
>>19584812
Ah, I guess you wouldn't. We have the same message but speak different languages.

This is mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yixyiJcos

I am trying to hear your song properly but it may take me a while. Learning new tongues on the same mind can always be tricky, yeah?
>>
>>19584812
The foundation without wound. Right. I get your song now.

Hard message to hear.
>>
I mean you can learn the math, but the ultimate message I have is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZt6mZ-Te1U

Would be awesome if you wanted to talk though. It'll help me fall asleep. Too much dreaming, ya know?

They always give me a pill to keep me quiet, or a room to be quiet in. But they never give me 'me', do they?
>>
>>19584836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-SusjKOHw

Here's another one.

And sure. I have discord and skype, what's your preference?
>>
>>19584838
wait wut
>>
>>19584841
>>19584843
>>19584845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGzwsyLAFcg

You are entitled to it, but I have to turn it into a game. Every pretty girl wants to be wooed.
>>
>>19584354
A potent rule of thumb is that magic doesn't often work unless you would be willing to bring about that material change through your own physical actions. If you rely on magic to do the work for you, then you're subconsciously challenging your own ability to work magic and reinforcing a sense of disbelief- which is the difference between casting a spell and LARPing in front of a cheesy altar for an hour.

There are plenty of ways to earn money, you can work in online tech support from home. You can carve trendy bullshit wands to sell on etsy, there is always a hustle out there for every body.
>>
Hey >>19584859 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8XIgR5OGJc
>>
>>19584843
Sure. Good song, too. Really upbeat. I used to be into nerdcore kind of a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5msWb1l2j6g
>>
File: Longest ears I ever seen.png (662KB, 1052x932px) Image search: [Google]
Longest ears I ever seen.png
662KB, 1052x932px
>>19584845
Get your snout full bub.
>>
We'd need more discord for that.
>>
If you live in a slavic country you can invoke some friendly house spirits to help you out- usually takes some menial bullshit like leaving bread under the furnace etc.
>>
>>19584842
What do you mean by "main voice"?

You have multiple personalities / voices in your head?
>>
>>19584881
I am the voice in our head. I'm sharing this space. Trying to be respectful and not drive us back to a person who tells us to take this pill or go back to 'that' room.
>>
>>19584889
What room? A psyche ward?

And what's the deal with propositioning me for fellatio on /x/? Or is that someone stealing your name?
>>
>>19584903
Everyone keeps wanting to steal my name because they know it is the best way to get their dick sucked, because why wouldn't you want to suck mine? I'm nice enough to share my name/identity, which is the greatest act of love I can understand.

A psyche ward, or a therapy room. Any room where someone gives you words that 'aren't you' in a misguided attempt to 'define you' against your will.
>>
>>19584903
Probably just some underage b& who used their daddy's credit card to buy a 4chan pass so they could shitpost without worry about captcha.
>>
>>19584915
Whereas i'd never use captcha, because I want to be caught.
>>
>>19584859
>subconsciously challenging your own belief by expecting magic to do things
Holy shit people expect more of god
Expecting magic to do things by itself is the opposite of disbelief
Maybe if you were even capable of conceptualizing belief you wouldn't have to lie to yourself about magic woo powers (that you always somehow have to do the grunt work for yourself to make happen).
>>
>>19584923
>>
>>19584911
There's no shame in getting medicated for schizo shit, brosephus.

Once you get on the proper medication, going to the psychiatrist is an in and out process.

I'm currently on abilify and tegretol. No delusions or anything bad, save for a bit of weight gain (used to be 150 .lbs now I'm 180 .lbs)

You don't gotta let 'em define you, but if your brain's fucky, there's nothing you can do about it save for getting medicated.
>>
>>19584933
I'm the voice that doesn't need medication though, because I'm 'you'. And 'I'.

It's a weird way to talk but if you feel too normal that's okay too. I'm not broken, I just know that I am of a broken people/song.

Just looking for everyone. Want to gather them up so we can all finally know each other.
>>
And some of them are only gonna listen if I suck their dick first.

It's a hard voice to be because nobody wants to believe I exist, but I do.
>>
>>19584940
What exactly do you know?

I may be misconstruing the vagueness of that post, but I'd like to know exactly what you mean.
>>
>>19584950
To do that you'd have to ask my name, eat my food, share my song. Learn my language. That's a lot of time that you might not want to spend, but I know all the shortcuts so that's okay.

But if you want a shorter answer: Everything.
>>
File: socialjustice.jpg (60KB, 545x720px) Image search: [Google]
socialjustice.jpg
60KB, 545x720px
>>19584953
What is your opinion on Reptilian / Draconian aliens?

I would like to become one. Or become "one" with them.
>>
>>19584964
Well, so long as they know why sucking dick is amazing (and why wouldn't they? They worship the sun after all).

I'm a Sun myself, so why wouldn't I love my own people?

If you want to join them though 'this' path of crazy is the only one open to you at this moment. But time opens others, however 'this' one is the real and the now. For as long as you can look at it. Sun can be blinding is all, people get... distracted.
>>
>>19584354
You don't need to do much rituals bro... and if you do make them yourself.
You see way past the illusion, if you hear or see some 'weird' shit, it's spirit world shit.
>>19584964
The snakes and reptile stuff u see in the ancient world represent kundalini energy
>>
>>19584974
We should go back to worshiping the moon, bring back that divine feminine energy :^)
>>
>>19584412
Psychiatry is a pseudo science, and the most a psychiatris will ever be able to do is prescribe him some brain damaging drugs that will do nothing but harm him in the long term and eventually that will get him interned.
>>
>>19584354
try getting a job. you write coherently enough so it doesn't seem like there is much of a barrier.
>>
>>19584354
Well the bad news is magic and demons don't exist, the good news is that the only games these days are console ports and indie shit and there's no reason to spend $2000 or even half that for either.
>>
>>19584354
Even if demons did make pacts with humans in exchange for their soul, don't you think they would go with a soul that's a bit more ambitious than someone who will never have $2000 in their life?

The grocery store I shop at has a guy in a wheelchair who's a cashier not to mention your average Walmart greeter seems to have actual mental retardation or are 80 years old. Do you think they made a pact with a demon in order to get those jobs? It's hard to accept your excuse.

Tell you what, you try your way. But I can guarantee you who's way will actually get you the money. Aim a little higher in life, OP.
>>
What natural resources do you have at your disposal?
>>
read the goetia (the lesser key of solomon)
>>
and dont take those pills thay fuck you up
>>
and the injections are even worse
>>
>>19584940
This is a good trip right here. Doing the hard work.
>>
>>19584354

If you're highly schizophrenic, you will be utterly broken by that world.

Walk away while you're still able to control yourself.
>>
Larvae
Singular, “larva.” These are the pests of the spirit world. Physical and emotional traumas often attract larvae, just as wounds attract maggots. And, just like wounds, if one does not deal with the underlying problem, larvae will just come back again and again, even after being banished. Many people sense them feeding on the “energy” of those in pain, but I am uncertain about that explanation. It seems they could find easier sources of “energy.” Perhaps they enjoy the sensation of strong emotions. Like inimical spirits, these creatures take multiple shapes, but tend to be much less powerful.

https://kyberia.sk/id/6921010/download
>>
goetia (the lesser key of solomon)

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/goetia.pdf
>>
>>19587403
i am schizophrenic and have bean studying the ocult for sum time now it has not utterly broken me if enithing it has helped with my recovery
>>
>>19587403
if it hasnt broken me dont see why it woud utterly brake op
>>
>>19584354
Sounds like a fairly rational goal. Be highly motivated. I'm just getting to that place. I need the network. It's symbiotic. Not solely for gaming. If you need space, don't blow your house up. I think this trade off your describing will be more give than take. Your someone that could end up completely tormented. Be careful Op.
>>
Why would you want to invite more hallucinations into your life, especially harmful ones like demons?

What makes you think you have to disclose that you're schizophrenic?
>>
>>19587586
demons are not harmful thay are vilified gods of the ancient semitic pantheon
>>
praise kek
>>
>>19584354
computer only skills
>>
>>19584372
I don’t have to sell my soul
He’s already in me
I don’t need to sell my soul
He’s already in me
>>
>>19584773
What would you recommend?
>>
>>19584707
then sit as still as you can. why do people always act like the meditation police are going to show up and ticket them for not doing it right?
>>
>>19584354
Why not, Jesus Jesus Jesus?
>>
>>19590313
because your a fagit
fuck off Jesus fag
>>
>>19584354
Are you on meds?
>>
>>19590530
meds are poison
>>
>>19590530
Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again

Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
>>
'Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I'm coming, too
Just like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off dead

But if you wanna show, just let me know
And I'll sing in your ear again

Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
>>
>>19590572
Fucking this why everyone keep prescribing me sleep meds
>>
>>19584412
>>19586545
This. I watched documentary about drugs that psychiatrists give for depression and their side effects. Woman on meds killed her children in front of his husband with kitchen knife and then killed herself. There were much more examples of suicides, murders and other acts that were done by peaceful people before taking the meds.
>>
"we poisoned you,
we poisoned you because your an insane degeneratepeace of filth and you deserve to die"

https://youtu.be/R9DbIkc0kd4?t=2m53s
>>
>>19587650
Have you had any contact with demons? How was it?
>>
>>19590292
Smoking weed accelerates the prevalence and symptoms of schizophrenia.
Makes what would take years to develop take months.
>>
>>19584354
>however, my request is this - what sort of rituals / demons / etc. would allow me to attract something material into my life?
Absolutely none, for two reasons.

1. Magic doesn't work the way you think it does. Majority of the rituals and spells do not have innate power, they're more like procedures and cheatsheets so the practitioner can do things in proper order, a help to direct and shape thoughts and intent.

2. Almost all of any occult work requires not only sane, but quite sturdy mind. That's why some exercises in certain practices are to be performed for months (and till the rest of one's life) before actual spellwork will be recommended. You're at severe disadvantage here as not only your condition may fuck with your attempts at magic, it may even mislead you into thinking you're doing it right when you won't and merely experience some crazy.

You're likely boned but you can start the same way most occultists who actually wanted to get anywhere did - meditate. Maybe after months or years you'll pick up something useful and/or get better.
>>
>>19584354
>first off, I am highly schizophrenic,

How can you be schizophrenic and know that?
>>
>>19584354
>first off, I am highly schizophrenic, which is a barrier to employment.
not sure if you're doing yourself any favors by being on /x/, much less 4chan, champ

>>19593241
because you have to be ultra schizophrenic to think that everyone you know is gang-lying to you about your crippling schizophrenic disorder
>>
>>19584354
Life means something.
>>
>>19584354
You can build a plenty good enough gaming rig for ~$1200 or less if you go with amd. Last I checked all the good video cards were out of stock due to miners anyway.

Just apply to a shitload of restaurants to be a dishwasher and do that for a few weeks, and don't mention the schizophrenia. Even if you suck at it they wont fire you immediately. Worse case scenario you get one couple hundred dollar paycheck then go find another job.
>>
>>19593241
it's a badge of honor for kids to claim they have all sorts of psychological conditions. it relieves them of responsibility and makes them feel special
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.