[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Terminal 00, is a very interesting site, it's oddly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

So Terminal 00, is a very interesting site, it's oddly unnerving, but not really creepy or scary, just odd. It is compiled of multiple sites, so you can find with a link or have to hunt for in a image. I know there's a story involving 2 main entities, but I can't peace what's going on. Can I get some /x/ help?

Look here yourself: http://angusnicneven.com/
>>
bump
>>
>>
Honestly just looks like a really crappy text adventure to me
>>
File: 57a0a6ec857fedae2b780526907af225.png (104KB, 1021x920px) Image search: [Google]
57a0a6ec857fedae2b780526907af225.png
104KB, 1021x920px
>>19582551
It very much is text adventure, but there is a indepth story there, where you can constantly miss something, because you didnt click a certain part of a image. I kinda just curious on what the whole deal is, because the bass story seems to be about a feud of 2 higher powers. That we the reader are spectating, however at times the story will target the reader directly, kinda making it so we are part of the problem. Also the aesthetic is really nice.
>>
File: 0badc93f27433ab45523fd1aada0312b.png (105KB, 1514x894px) Image search: [Google]
0badc93f27433ab45523fd1aada0312b.png
105KB, 1514x894px
>>
File: 3c401700f48a7c09397c3578a027bd56.png (611KB, 1635x900px) Image search: [Google]
3c401700f48a7c09397c3578a027bd56.png
611KB, 1635x900px
so I managed to land myself into a terminal on the site that seem to be promoting peace, in a much more joyous tone, however another area of the site seem the be part of cult. Almost something along the lines of a group of people having to agree with themselves, that a cult exists. One of the higher powers seems to be good, and the other evil, and they converse on who should stay, and who should go.
>>
It's a very fun site!
And it gets updated with more content every few months
>>
>funfact: angusniceven was inspired by fauux
>>
>>19582625
Oh I didn't know that it still gets updated, It's cool though, I'm usually not one for text adventure and lore hunting, but the trippy
visuals, cryptic wording, and story that I can understand is really neat.

>>19582629
I noticed the similarities, is just inspiration or same author? The author of angusniceven has book, that looks eldritch inspired, I might read it.
>>
>>19582636
His books are alright.
And no, the only relation is that angus like fauux quite a lot in it's time
>>
>>19582644
Interesting fact, thanks for sharing it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.