[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss true stories that happened to you that are really eerie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 48

File: download.jpg (4KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 257x196px
Discuss true stories that happened to you that are really eerie, unexplained, and mysterious.
>>
I once took a tab of LSD and I this is what happened. I am using simplee terms to describe what I saw/felt.

Everything I say is rhetorical but took place as i understood it. It was a personal attack on my mind. I fell through a hole pierced into the fabric of the universe we all stand on; and I saw what the foundations, the written code/law, of this dimension is.
We live in a vessel, a container, that is truly configured as a 'self shedding/decaying' time bomb. What you want to imagine is, if this universe is destined to 'fade away / degrade'. The next thing I saw was myself and every other individual in this 'state of "existing"'. This is what we are, all of us, on a spiritual / God's POV. We are cursed. We are sent to be forgotten and destroyed, for God's will makes it such. We are, the bottom, the lowest of the low, breed. I also saw myself being given a chance to climb a very narrow staircase made from white clean marble, which led into what I understood as "The father / Heaven." I also felt as if I was unclean and was garbage.
I was then given a prophetic insight, and I know it is prophetic now, I can confirm because it has been taking place since I had it, and half or 2/3rds of the events have been done.
Now I need to form a kind of mutual agreement and understanding with those who believe what I have told, and to do that I want to discuss this thing real quickly to backup my talk. I read on this forum about many people claiming to be 'the one' or whatever, one of my close friend's claims to be what Jesus Christ is. Well whatever, there is only one 'one', and that is Jesus Christ. But God does use prophets like Moses and figures like Noah, Elijah and also Mohammad, to reveal and labor in a way that God's purpose is primary focus/priority, even if it works for God and against Jesus. I live life on the autistic spectrum, but I am high functioning. A simple thing like confirming/understanding that a light globe that is not shining means the light is off,
>>
Explain me this.
>Having a walk in the woods with my dog
>Find a stray dog IDENTICAL to mine
>She seems quite docile so... okay maybe it has an owner
>I'm a volunteer in an animal care center so I have a microchip checker when I have a walk with my dog.
>Check her(it's a female, like mine). ID says it's My dog.
>Wtf.jpg
>Check mine. Same result.
>Okay?.png
>Do this twice with same results
>Decide to pick her to my car(which has a cage big enough for two dogs) to leave her in the Animal care center
>Had to stop in a gas station because low fuel
>Go to check the cage
>Only my dog is there(and She's scared af). Cage was perfectly closed so... I don't understand shit. I don't openly freak out because I was in a public place.
>>
>shopping day tomorrow
>only 3 ingredients in fridge
>mix ramen, bacon bits and cheese in pan
>eat with ketchup
was actually hey thats pretty good
>>
>>19581652
is something I can't accept / register. I don't function well inside this universe we are made of. And there are numbers and patterns and shit that I assumed God put in place to hint at me that my loss and mourning and misery wasnt for no reason, which is how I source my validity of this prophetic vision I want to give out which is taking place worldwide atm.
What happened is this. My very consiousness, the very thing that awareness / perception is made from, morphed temporarily with my friend who was with me on LSD at the time. That was really bad time, because from my seat, the universe was making me out to be the 'bad one', the problem. It was actually one of those things where my friend could actually fuck my dreamgirl in front of me and I was ordered to let it happen because I was just that cursed. Now when evil is included, it was disgraceful / anger provoking, disgusting, but what happened happened. There was a third demonic entity involved who I felt, I'll leave horrible experience out of it, it was degeneracy tier. Now I knew what I stood for and wasn't shaken by the attacks laid onto me, but I knew that no one would believe I was innocent / righteous for a long time. My friend left my house to travel home and as he did, I felt his actual mind/soul in my forehead, relative to his real position is spacetime fabric/continuum. This is when I was hit with something astonishing. I had this feeling of looming death, and I thought that I had to lay down in my bed, and when I did, I would "die and be transferred somewhere else" for more labor. So I layed in my bed, felt the feeling of death, which is similiar to turning off a computer, and watching the FANS slowly but surely decrease in speed and come to a halt. I then saw the prophetic vision.
Goes like so,
I am what I am purposed to be, and what it is, is pure suffering / loss / decay/ ruin. But don't feel as if life is not purposed, because many other people, every other person in this world will
>>
>be me, 6
>wake up crying
>remember that you've seen a spongebob ep where plankton is big, takes over bikini bottom, fire everywhere
>turn on tv, same exact ep which is NEW

i know its new because i was living in germany at that time an new eps aired with an english opening
>>
>>19581707
share in the same volume of similar ruin. That part made me reassured and relaxed, might sound selfish but my life is so disadvantaged and uncomfortable to exist in my own skin, to feel my facial composition is really unbearable.
The vision told me, half the world would trust / love me and half would hate / mock/accuse me for what I represented. I saw figures of reptile heads, which I understood as demonic powers/spirits, and these powers will flood the entire world starting with me and my friend, and infest the entire world, those who were 'accepting' of such influence over their minds. Not really but thats how it went. I then saw that this universe, is being processed on a enormous spectrum. So much work is being done, so many things are being reserved and discarded. I saw that after all the mess had unfolded and when it started to make reason, I was like 'the joker' so to say. I was the cripple / error that was given a powersuit to righteously authorize rule and tolerance with. In short, I look like a bad guy, but I'm just a cripple, who was always righteous. This happened July 16th 2016. After this I began having my thoughts become influenced by forces not known at the time. The picture of Jesus on my wall made me cringe, I didn't understand how or why. I then began feeling vibrations and as the months go by, they wore my ability to take control of my own thoughts. Now I am just kinda existing in my mind, with most of my thoughts being fought over by both angels and demons, I'm just watching random character and attitude that I never knew / walked or talk in becoming used as a substitute for my personality, even though I'm not like that. If you know what I talk about, it gets alot worse, it did for me. I don't really have any say anymore. Whatever happens happens, but on the good side, the very good side, I get to receive 'messages' or signals, from the angels themselves, its a fortunate position. I endorse september 23rd of the bible, revelation 12
>>
>>19581653
You dog is now a skinwalker
>>
>>19581717
The same thing happened to me with the Mr. Krabs' midlife crisis episode holy shit
>>
>>19581803
Then she's a very chill one.
>>
>>19581717
this also happened in my timeline
>>
>>19581804
remember which channel you were watching it from???
>>
File: 1504688714847.jpg (502KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1504688714847.jpg
502KB, 2048x1364px
my brother used to talk about this creepy shit that his friends would talk about on some rom translation group when he was a teenager. when i was younger and he went to college there was a period of like a month where we would talk about it every day

i guess one of these guys he met was like into translating doujins too and there was some weird shit about how he wanted to meet/kidnap a girl he didn't know (like he wanted to do this spontaneously that was his fantasy) and act out some of these fetishes on her, like i don't know much about guro stuff but i guess it was stuff like cutting off their arm/arms and pissing on them stuff like that

as a kid i thought my brother was being serious and then as i got older i was like first of all what the fuck obviously this is bullshit and also second of all why the fuck was my brother telling me these insane creepy stories, so i was kind of weirded out. so then flash forward to like a month ago and i meet two of his old friends at this social thing and they don't really remember me or want to talk to me, but towards the end of the night they are literally talking about some weirdo freak who used to harass them when they were teenagers and it sounds like exactly the same thing, like some weird "anime" shit and cutting off peoples arms, so i'm actually pretty freaked the fuck out right now
>>
File: chubby.png (539KB, 481x434px) Image search: [Google]
chubby.png
539KB, 481x434px
>>19581749
yo this is the type of glory and power that i have been observing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msAzodJgBOo&t=960s
Watch this if you want an experience as intense as hallucinogens or alcohol or whatever, just the Christ take. This is power, this is reality, trust what I have told you in those 3 paragraphs. JESUS CHRIST IS TRUE, and as you will see if you watch, which YOU MUST SEE THE MIRACLE PLEASE, watch the video and see feel the touch of Christ. Please, Jesus Christ is real and I am presenting to you a video, where you will see him, and learn of him. If you have questions to ask me, about reality and how powers and spirits operate, I am happy to give you an advantage in understanding.
Remember, do not accept the mark of the beast. The mark where 'no man will buy or sell' without accepting allegiance to this antichrist, who leads the whole world astray.
>>
>>19581878
bumping. listen and witness. i am talking to the skeptics towards jesus now.
>>
i have really annoying, and really intelligent voices in my head. it is interesting because, they use sophisticated words, and the definitions of the words applied in the conversation they were making, actually made perfect sense in context of what was being discussed however i never knew what the word meant beforehand. i legit had to google the definition of the word and they made sense when applied to the context of the conversation. demons and angels, apocalypse, dogs cats grandmas goats calves lambs its happunin
>>
3 weird things that happened to me in my lifetime.

1. Was driving work van home from HVAC job, heard a voice whisper into my ear "see you on the other side".

2. Woke up and couldnt move in middle of night, dark shadow was standing over me.

3. Had dejavu so bad, I didnt know if I was alive or dead for a whole day.
>>
>>19582229
Ask them for some practical knowledge that would improve my life. Some superpowers, money, happiness, health woudl do me good. Thanks.
>>
>>19582400
trippy
>>
>>19581653
I remember how much this blew my mind the first time I read it
>>
Ill greentext my experience to make it easier to read
>be me
>at small rave
>get really drunk and some dude squirts acid in my mouth
>mostly fine the whole night
>see random orbs and things floating and ask my friends if they can see them
>everyone grabs me and keeps me walking and they tell me just to ignore it
>what the fuck.jpg
>forget about it because im tripping so hard
>next morning coming down and acids wearing off
>cloudy cold morning
>the music at the party has been turned down for some reason
>then it hits me
>start freaking out and everyones faces look the same
>some people try to help me and i tell them to stay away
>tell friends to just leave me because im scared i might hurt them
>everyone leaves me
>start realising that this is a test of some sort
>tell girlfriend i dont think i will make it this time
>tell her im sorry
>start crying and fall to my knees
>keep saying words or phrases i think that will end this
>finally call out to god
>ask for forgiveness with tears running down my face
>open my heart and body
>then it stops
>the wind stops
>the feelings stop
>one beam of light shines down from a tiny crack in the clouds and hits me
>girlfriend starts freaking out wondering what happened seeing and hearing all of it
>i start crying but not out of fear but because of the vast universal amount of love i felt
>i feel god
>he tells me yo look up
>the clouds re arrange and say in the sky
>jesus loves you
>the sun does not burn my eyes but instead i see a face on it
>girlfriend says she cant look up
>the clouds blow away and the air warms
>the music turns back up
>all i can feel is the supreme ultimate love of god
>i thank god for this life and my chance to live
>everything is serene
>friends say they all felt it that morning
>still everyone doubts it but knows something beyond our understanding happened

After that people told me i may be a prophet or special but i dont think i am
I am just one of many children of god, lucky enough to see his light
>>
File: 1503093182967.jpg (22KB, 406x314px) Image search: [Google]
1503093182967.jpg
22KB, 406x314px
>5th grade or something
>teachers talking about color blindness and hereditary stuff
>"anyone here got familiy with color blindness issues?"
>raise hand, muh old mans got red/green
>oh, so what color is this girls headband?
>blue
>dead silence from the entire classroom, everyone looks at me
>she takes it off her hair and throws it to me
>changes from blue to green and white in mid air
>>
This thread needs more sasquatch

>Be me
>Camping with three friends in the mountains near BC border. Kananaskis country
>Camp set up about six miles from the main highway
>Always heard stories of Sasquatch, and loved them
>None of my friends believed in it
>Late at night, close to 1 am
>Me and two other friends are sitting around the fire as it dies
>Other friend is asleep
>Can hear knocking sound in the distance
>Like someone hitting a tree with a heavy log
>"Anon did you hear that?"
>Say yes
>Grab stick and hit it against a tree three times
>Pause to listen
>"WTF Anon"
>Do it again
>This time answered with another knock
>Both friends now listening
>Suddenly heard sound from through the mountains
>A deep howling sound
>Hard to gauge distance
>Sounds like nothing we ever heard
>Grin and hit the tree again
>Hear the call again
>Suddenly a second, this time closer
>Freaking out now and other friend has woken up
>All around the fire looking and listening
>Hear something going through the brush
>Can't see it
>All freeze
>Another call in the distance
>Thing in bush stops
>Suddenly it calls back
>Howling and screaming
>Clearly close. Maybe twenty feet away
>"Think it can see us Anon?"
>"Probably can"
>Silent
>Think it's watching us
>Can hear it fucking breathing
>Watch the brush we heard it from
>Hear movement in brush again, this time moving away
>Knocks continue into the night
>Everyone sleeps really uneasy
>Nothing else happens though
>Not saying it was sasquatch
>But it was clearly Sasquatch
>>
>>19581594
I was twelve years old. Had just turned off my computer an unplugged it. No TV on. A voice literally says FROM the speaker (like clearly from the speaker) "YOURE HIDING... WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

Needless to say I freaked the fuck out. I'm not mentally ill. I'm 29 years old now. I have never before nor since "heard a voice". The thing it said didn't even make sense or apply to me do that even further baffled me. It wasn't some sort of revelation for me if anything it was just super confusing.

The power was OFF to all of it, unplugged from the wall. Never explained it and really don't think about it except for anonymous story times like this. Never had any thing similar in my life nor any paranormal events like that.
>>
I wished harm to someone on two separate occasions. Both times, the event came true, but on me. Same person. Both times, I ranted it aloud, vindictively while I was alone. WTF. This person is a junkie loser who has outwardly attacked me in the past.
>>
>>19581878
We as Christians are told the anti Christ will try to trick us that he is Christ, and to avoid falling for the trick. How do I avoid mistakenly rejecting the true Christ (by assuming he isn't Christ when he is), who I do accept as my Lord and Savior, in the event the end times happen in my lifespan.
>>
When I was really young I had a neat Buzz Lightyear figure I bought from a thrift store

One day it disappeared and my parents deny its existence

Does this qualify?
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 254x198px
>in a bathtub
>3:30 at night
>with my buds
>i open my eyes
>not my buds
>mom and brother are thre looking back at me
>they ask u wanna get lunch
>i say nah i just picked somesum grub with m'maytes
>go to sleep
>wake up and they say nothing happened
>>
>>19584727
nice
>>
>>19584639
Power to speaks still on
Someone f with you
>>
File: KIMG0168.jpg (465KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0168.jpg
465KB, 1920x2560px
Just now
Think fire
Now fire trucks everywhere
>>
File: KIMG0169.jpg (381KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0169.jpg
381KB, 1920x2560px
>>19581594
Fire trucks every where
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (130KB, 450x384px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
130KB, 450x384px
>>19583263
>Phish
>clifford ball
>1996
>venuse is the abandoned plattsburg AFB, closed by Clinton
>thousands of people at concert. me? no ticket.
>meet an old friend out in the parking lot
>gives me some acid
>wander around in the darkness, surrounded by hippie busses
>only people around are hardcore old dedheads who are just there for the scene
>suddenly no people
>look up
>black triangle spacehip
>20 m overhead
>drifts over me and a little to my right in total silence
>see it in perfect detail
>watch it float off into the darkness
>it's gone, people start trickling back into the concourse

I know it was real. It was as real as your hand in front of your face. All the hallucinations I had were simple shit like swirling patterns. And those silly hallucinations were actually something I had to focus through to see it properly. If you've had acid a few times you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>19581594
Long story short, I cast a sigil I made for an intent other than the original one I had made for it. The very next morning, one of the stray cats I feed on a daily basis was dead curled up in a ball with no visible wounds and was very stiff. It's spine wouldn't uncurl even if I held it by one leg. This particular cat was close to being a year old too. I buried it because I was fond of it, but I really hope that my sigil didn't cause this. What I intended to happen more or less happened.
>>
>>19584932
This happened
https://youtu.be/qOIRLUGMW_Y
>>
>come from work after a night shift in early January, through a quiet neighbourhood near some woods
>there's fresh snow on the road but it's so early that there's no tracks on it beside my own.
>suddenly hear a loud sound behind me, as if something crashed on the roof of a house
>look behind, nothing there
>whatever, it must have been a cat or whatever
>walk some more, decide to take a piss before getting to the tram
>go by the trees, then suddenly I hear a voice behind me, really close like it was just nearby me
>it's saying something, talking but can't understand
>holy shit, maybe someone is following me
>still jumpy from earlier, turn around, nobody
>there's no tracks, no footprints on the snow beside my own
>look around, nobody there, no sign that there has been anyone
>fuck piss, I run to the tram
>paranoid and jumpy, tram doesn't fucking arrive
>check my wallet, keys, all that feels like I'm being watched and followed
>jump in tram, ride a few extra stations to be sure, get down, take another tram, ride a few more stations then take a taxi
To this day I still can't explain what happened. I've never felt such dread in my life, not even when walking in bad neighbourhoods.
>>
>>19581594
>Be me
>7 years old
>Dad gave me 5 bucks
>Wrap each one around the fingers of my left hand
>One bill left
>WTF I have 5 fingers, I have 5 bills, what's going on
>Count my money
>5 bucks indeed
>Proceed to wrap them again
>Still one bill left
>???

Maybe I was retarded, but it still bothers me.
>>
>>19581878
Dood you're obviously fucked in the head and lack the proper filters to experience consensus reality. All that shit is just your id/ego/super ego. Don't take all that shit seriously. You're not supposed to attach yourself to the archetypes, mong. That's failing.
>>
>>19581804
Because you remember the coincidences and forget all the times it didn't happen. Basically psychology.
>>
Okay. So this happened when I was around 14-15. I never came to any explanation and thinking about it too much makes me uneasy. It probably won't seem too creepy or scary but I dunno, it was creepy as fuck to me.

>14,15 year old me
>chilling out in living room with older brother, 17
>we were the only ones home
> REPEAT, WE WERE THE ONLY ONES HOME
>I had been playing this video game on the tv set in our living room and in the video game the protagonist's home phone was ringing, and in this video game you need to answer the phone to activate the mission, but I had gotten bored and just let it ring
>chatting with brother, moment of silence except annoying phone from video game
>and then we heard a voice, it sounded as though it were in the living room with us
>"RING, RING"
>that's all this creepy ass, low sounding voice said, just two rings in a row
>me and brother freak the fuck out and look for source of voice
>nothing.
>>
>>19584673
>How do I avoid mistakenly rejecting the true Christ

For starters, get off 4chan and engage in the physical world.
>>
>>19581594

I can think of one, but every time I have tried telling it here the thread has ended up dying. Basically, it's the story of a time(s) that my girlfriend/ irl waifu was possessed by a succubus(?)

Will write it again if there's a real interest. Might be therapeutic.
>>
>Paranormal story thread
>Multiple "Guys I took acid once and saw.." and obvious sleep paralysis stories in every single thread

When are you queers going to kill yourselves already, fucks sake
>>
>>19582229
You should ask them about run-on sentences.
>>
>>19585021
>Maybe I was retarded
>was
>>
>>19585114
Write it, mate.
>>
>>19582400
second one is just sleep paralysis m8
>>
>>19584900 (checked)
no one will believe a crazy person. the easiest people to kill are drug addicts.
>>
>>19585069
notice how your voice lowers when you don't say anything for a long time?
>>
>>19585061
>lacking the filters to experience reality

yeah i know especially since my childhood i could never ever rest assured that the number of fingers on my hand was actually 5, even though i could see, feel, and count to conclude i have 5 fingers, i couldnt ever rest and come to a conclusion. what im saying is, just like people take the size of the 'observable universe' (the time taken by light to travel) and make the mistake of understanding that, that is the definite size of the entire universe could be making an error; as the total universe would be still further beyond the size of what you see. how this applies to what i say to you, believe me, if youre not brainfucked handicapped like i have been since birth, there are a few things you don't understand about the state of reality. if you can't relate, don't make observations about things you don't comprehend and leave others the fuck alone about that.
>>
This is why I avoid people who take hard drugs. They always have to drivel about how enlightened they are. Pretty much like /r9k/ in regards to normies.
>>
>>19584673
its really easy.
those who lay down their lives on earth, will receive with the father. those who try to keep their lives, are of the world thus against the father.
the "mark of the beast" is what i say to you about your question.
"no man will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast"
the antichrist will enforce a political economical authority and everyone will be forced to make a decision.
reject christ as true, and become part of the beast kingdom and to take the mark which will let you buy and sell in their society.

do not take the mark, and become martyred.
after the first half the the tribulation period, every single believer in Christ will be executed. only the 144000 chosen saints and those who accepted the mark of the beast will remain to endure the HORRORS of the latter half of the tribulation.
this is really bad times. there are 7 bowls of fury of god that are released unto the inhabitants and followers of the beast. the 5th, 6th and 7th bowl are called 'woes'.
the 5th bowl sees the bottomless pit open up, and physical manifestations of 'locusts' rise out and sting and torment men with the mark of the beast, for 5 months. their pain will be excruciating and men will 'try die but death will fail to happen'.

the only thing you need to understand is this;
do not accept the thing that lets to remain functioning in the world's broken state, the thing that lets you trade and interact in the society.
but instead, become outlawed, persecuted, executed, imprisoned or tortured for your denial of the mark of the beast, and for your allegiance to christ.

sept 23, something happens, with revelation 12 also talking about a birth of a ruler, and then dimensional warfare, as satan is cast from heaven to earth, and then he chases to accuse the woman who gave birth to the child.
>>
>>19582952
You tell me anon, I had to live it.
But my dog is still a big pillow that only wants love(and doesn't want to go to the place still)
>>
File: 1504076901254.jpg (46KB, 400x444px) Image search: [Google]
1504076901254.jpg
46KB, 400x444px
>>19584900
Maybe this?
>>
>>19581658
That's stuff my brother does normally lol. Makes were stuff that's good or stoner food when he isn't really much of a stoner. Makes this pizza roll munchie burrito that's actually bomb af
>>
>>19584623
Some weird things happen in those woods.
>>
>>19585069
Could it have been the game?
>>
>>19581594
This shit happened two years ago, so I was over at my mother's home along with my sister, we gathered to mourn my dead father or some shit but I didn't really care about it and that's beside the point. Long story short, the day came to an end and we all went to bed but at night somewhere around 3AM some kind of fuckerry started going down. First of all, I woke up in cold sweat but it wasn't from a nightmare or anything since I just woke up I was in a kind of delirium and didn't really understand what was going down but somebody was pulling my blanket off of me and the night has been pretty cold so I instinctively tried to pull the blanket back and I couldn't. Someone or something, hell if I bloody know, was pulling so hard that all of my resistance felt futile and throughout the whole ordeal I felt like something was wrong, like real wrong like walking through a dark alley and hearing threatening noises kind of wrong. They pulled the blanket off of me and I just went back to sleep. In the morning I asked my mother and sister if they did it but they never woke up during the night.
This shit scares the everliving fuck out of me now.
>>
>>19585428
essentially. about that size. didn't see the top of course. just the underside which was mostly flat, with white running lights at each corner and a big light in the center. it was your classic black triangle UFO that you hear about everywhere.
>>
>>19581594

>be me walking down street
>notice all the cars are black or white that pass me, like 20-30 of them
>notice all the drivers are on their phones
>get the sensation they are under remote control
>big red suv suddenly turns the corner
>the headlights are glowing orange (it is daytime)
>turn corner
>everything is back to normal.

I think I walked into another dimension.
>>
I have one didn't happen to me but a good friend of mine. He had a run in with something and for him to like about something like this is completely out of character. I was with him that night there were 4 of us total. We had decided to camp at one of our favorite spots illegally of course. We had dubbed it the hole because was surrounded by hills. I would use my Yukon like a pack mule would stuff it full of our camping stuff so no one had to carry anything. We had gotten to our spot unpacked the rest of our friends were supposed to join us but they bailed and there was a large storm rolling in. So we decided fuck it better luck next time. Pack up and this is where we split up. my Yukon was only the 2 door model so with all the stuff could only fit me and my friend Kenny who acts as my spotter since the trails are so tight. The story will continue from my friend Austin's and Mark's point. I would continue through the swamp and meet up with a power lines access road out of the wood they would continue on a direct foot path that would lead them out. So here's the story from Austin
>Be me
>Walking out of the hole watching Pete's truck lights bounce through the woods
> Watching them slowly disappear
>Mark and I have done this walk many times
>Walking at a brisk Pace to beat the rain.
>All of a sudden briefly surrounded by white light
>Wtf move on
> Surrounded agian ears start ringing
> Take off running light is following us slowing down
>Felt like I weigh 100 tons can't run anymore
>Mark falls I fall not too soon after
>Light is blinding the ringing in my ears almost deafning
>As soon as it started it stops
>Alble to move still feel exhausted and hungry.
>Make it out of the wood
I'm Pete btw not sure what happened to them I should note that for me to drive out it takes 45 min for them to walk it's about 20. Plan was meet at their car double check we have everything will cont hit limit.
>>
>>19585681
Anyway I ended up beating them to the car thought it was kinda odd but waited for a bit maybe they got hung up or had to shit. Right as Kenny and I were about to go in after them they emerge. They say I must have been driving wicked fast through the woods to beat them. I tell them we have been here waiting for you drove at normal pace. After this back and forth of who was fucking with who I noticed Austin and Mark have this glossy look like they have been awake for days. Finally peice together they lost about a half hour. Austin tells the green text story with more emotion obviously. Not sure what to make of it. Go get some grub Mark and Austin eat like fiends. Forget about whole ordeal and camp a few more times at the hole. Only thing I say was a orb very briefly floating around some of the old foundation holes in the area. But that was it and I'm not convinced it was anything special. Not sure what Austin and Mark ran into. Maybe ayys idk
>>
>>19585710
Anyone have a idea ?
>>
>>19581658
I can only imagine how much carbs you eat daily. I pity you.
>>
>wake up at 3:11 am
>horrible stench that smells like a dead body immediately pierces my nostrils
>I start freaking the fuck out thinking that there must be some kind of demonic presence in my room
>quickly realize that I just shit the bed
>I wonder what could've caused me to do that
Still has me perplexed to this day lads.
>>
>>19585791
lmao best 1yet
>>
> be 9 year old me
> chillen in living room with brother watching tv and mum on computer
> spider man game commercial comes on
> i start hopping around like a maniac thinking im spider man
> mom gets call from friend having boyfriend troubles
> mom offers to let her stay over our place for the night
> door to my room opens widely
> wtfholyshit.jpg
> i look intensely at mom then brother
> theyre all looking intensely back at me. Also very confused

"The wind probably pushed it open" no it didnt. We lived in a ghetto apartment where almost everything had a "trick" to it. My room doors little trick was that you had to squeeze the knob while turning it and you would hear a loud squeak before it was opened. So it was deff weird.
>>
>>19585660

its called gang stalking, it may happen again in the future.
>>
>>19581877
more
>>
>>19584673
Jesus explained that a good voice is one that bears good fruit. If someone bears bad fruit they are a false prophet and a bad influence.
>>
>>19585530
You didn't go to check what was pulling the blanket off?
>>
>Be me, 18
>hanging out at the house on a summer night
>best friend comes over, hanging out in living room talking to my mom
>go to bathroom to pee
>while in there I hear my mom and best friend talking about how Rothschilds control much of the world
>no idea who/what Rothschild is at the age of 18. First time I heard the name
>Come out of bathroom, ask who Rothschild is
>they weren't talking about anything related to that at all and looked at me like I was nuts
>my mom is very uneducated/no friends
>friend is highschool jock
>they had and still have no memory of the conversation

whathappened.jpg
>>
>>19585021
Of course you would have one left. A thumb isnt a finger
>>
>>19583263
crazy shit man.
>>
>>19581652
I mean, you were literally on a hallucinogenic.
>>
>be 12 year old me
>me and about 20 other boy scouts camp out on USS Yorktown in Charleston SC
>old WW2 aircraft carrier that's probably haunted
>saturday night
>nobody is there except for us and a couple other troops
>we're shitting around on the lower levels of the ship
>we approach some other kids at the end of a hallway trying to open up one of those metal doors with the valves
>they try and fail
>once they're out of sight it's just 12 of us
>suddenly the door swings the fuck open and closes in no more than 3 seconds
>those doors weigh like 200 pounds, no way in hell some wind was able to blow it open
>we freak the fuck out and run up 4 flights of stairs to our sleeping quarters
>>
File: IMG_2371.png (391KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2371.png
391KB, 1242x2208px
>>
File: IMG_2372.png (308KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2372.png
308KB, 1242x2208px
>>19587337
>>
File: IMG_2373.png (335KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2373.png
335KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>19581594
Okay story, didn't happen to me, but I'll tell as if it was me, so it will be easier.

>Wake up, one day, at my gf's
>Sit on the bed
>I hear her coming upstairs (maybe she went downstairs to press some orange juice or I don't know)
>She has a picture of us
>She's saying : "Look, I found a picture of us, do you remember"
>She sits next to me and show me the picture
>I take the picture in my hands, I look at it, but my eyes are red on the picture
>I try to look more closely at the picture but she's slightly pulling my arm, just enough so I can never concentrate on my eyes
>The more I try to stay still, the more she pulls
>At one point, I'm trying hard to stay still, and she's pulling even harder
>I say "LET ME GO !" angrily, as I pull my arm with all my might
>No gf, no picture, I'm just sitting on the bed by myself
>Gf is walking in the stairs, she sees me looking at her like a tard
>>
File: IMG_2374.png (430KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2374.png
430KB, 1242x2208px
>>
File: IMG_2375.png (297KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2375.png
297KB, 1242x2208px
>>
File: IMG_2376.png (285KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2376.png
285KB, 1242x2208px
>>
File: IMG_2379.png (276KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2379.png
276KB, 1242x2208px
>>
File: IMG_2380.png (308KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2380.png
308KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>Be me, mid 20's living alone
>Wake up in the dead of night, really odd abdominal cramps for some bizarre reason. No idea why
>Go through to the bathroom
>Sit down and get ready to poop
>Straining
>Suddenly hear this really odd raspy/gurgling sort of rushing air sound like a balloon deflating
>Whole room fills up with this awful smell of rotten meat out of nowhere
>Hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Have this unreal feeling of dread
>Whole house has gone dead silent. I live in the countryside and normally you can hear some animals at night at least.
>Cramps have gone but there's no poop? There's literally nothing there.
>Freak out, switch on all the lights, get my 12 gauge out of the closet and start shouting as loud as I can to scare away anything close by
>Eventually calm down but I have no idea what happened to this day. Haven't had anything like it before or since.
>Still scared to go to the bathroom at night to this day

Got chills just typing this out even now. No idea what happened.
>>
>>19587330
cont'd
>we get the older scouts to come with us when we go back
>we race down the stairs, bringing pocket knives with us for protection
>when we reach the door, it's already open
>on the other side of the door is a single white sink, with a poorly lit bulb above it
>beyond that is a LONG ass corridor, with no end in sight because of how dark it is
>classic horror movie bullshit
>if anyone was inside that shit they would have had a flashlight
>we dare two of the older scouts to go inside
>the large black kid goes first, the tall skinny pale one follows
>the pale skinny kid is almost inside
>I shit you not we heard tapping sounds coming from inside the darkness
>suddenly something falls over on the other side of the corridor
>ohhellno.jpg
>we book it out of there, the black kid trips on his way out
>while I'm running up the stairs the greatest sense of dread I've ever felt in my entire life falls upon me
>all of us make it up to our sleeping quarters
needless to say we didn't go outside again until we left the next morning
>>
>>19585004
Since your story is more an audio story, I'm gonna tell one myself, but it's very short.

In fact, it's not a story, but one day, I was chilling in the living room, and I heard like a long biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

The noise started at my right, circled all the way to in front of me, went a little to te left, and then exploded, like PAK.

I was dumbfounded for a moment.
>>
File: 1234567.png (483KB, 551x599px) Image search: [Google]
1234567.png
483KB, 551x599px
>>19584129
You have color blindness mate.
>>
When I was little and slept with Mom and Dad, my dad left for work and then a voice in his tone asked me to scoot over so he can get in bed. I scooted over and my mom asked hostile he didn't go to work, got up and turned the light on and no one else was there, and truck was gone, we heard it leave before anything happened. Most paranormal thing that has happened to me which I can't explain to this day.
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19581594
>Discuss true stories that happened to you that are really eerie, unexplained, and mysterious.

I appear to be a god which is pretty unnerving.

For a small example, a few days ago I went ahead and posted "I am the Son of Kek, and Kek is God" on a thread I knew I had to get trips on if I were to make such a statement (1d100) - and - bam - trips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WlOh7o_TA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
>>
Only spooky thing that ever happened to me was a "night terror" I guess. Me and my dad were staying in a hotel for a hunting trip. I think I was around 13 at the time. I woke up screaming bloody murder and my dad grabbed hold of me to try to calm me down. I apparently dragged him across the floor as he tried to restrain me. I finally snapped out of it. Have no recollection at all of any dream or the incident. Came to and saw my terrified father with rug burns all over his legs and arms. He explained everything that happened but as I said I have no recollection of the incident or being scared of anything.
>>
One time there was an invisible blob in my room and it kept getting bigger and I kept getting smaller and it took up all the oxygen and I passed out.
>>
>>19585408
The mark of the beast is already on most all of us. You can't buy or sell anything without modern technology. I wouldn't even be able to work at my job without a smartphone. Companies like Amazon are just products of the mark and further the beast's agenda.
>>
>>19585408
You know what really gets me about this whole sad concept of "reality" is that fuckups like you "know" everything that is going to happen with these lame "prophecies" yet you can't do shit about it. How fucking sad that everyone just let's it happen. You know how its all going to happen, work, yet you just let it happen. Shmucks for reals.
>>
>several years ago, outside feeding dog
>parents' house is on a hill
>house is parallel to the road down below, which is probably 70-90 yards away. Creek and some woods near said road
>I'm behind the house feeding dog so I can't see the road or any of our yard in front of the house
>hear this weird owl call/canine howl come from the creek/road
>chalk it up as an owl of some sort, continue to let dog eat
>hear same sound but it's a little closer this time, maybe somewhat on our property
>ok
>hear it again and it's definitely in the yard
>wow this owl is really moving for some reason
>hear it AGAIN and it's just on the other side of the house occurs in the span of around 5 seconds

No idea what my mystery animal was, but Buster did not finish his meal and we quickly returned inside
>>
>>19587868
>>19587868

damn, the line that starts with "occurs" is supposed to be its own line. Dunno how that happened
>>
>>19587637
lame
>>
>>19581652
>simplee terms
Clearly, that's the best you can muster.
>>
>>19581653
It was a doggleganger.
>>
>>19581878
Oh, would you fuck off.
>>
>>19582055
Fuck off, jesus fag.
>>
>>19584639
Computer and TV both have capacitors that hold charges. Radio interference broadcasts on your speaker. It happens. I've seen it.
>>
>>19584660
I've wished colon cancer on people and they actually got it and died. I'm waiting to be diagnosed because karma.
>>
>>19584673
By fucking off 4chan with your jesus-fuckery. Go believe in witch doctors somewhere else.
>>
>>19584788
Every. Where.
>>
>>19581717
Deja Vu. Life is repetitive, and thus you dream it and it manifest in real life.
>>
>>19585114
Nah, skip it.
>>
>>19585660
You stepped into
stepped into
into Another
into Another World
>>
>>19581878
You are so fukd in the head. Youre an autist retard who thinks hes so smart that u did a full 360 and ur back to retarded again. You can amuse urself for days cant u retard. Gay ass story no1 gives a fuk now stfu u fuking faggot nigger
>>
>>19585790
Yeah, have fun being 95 in a wheelchair with a string of saliva stretching down into your lap.
>>
>>19585791
Demonic presence would have been better.
>>
>>19586235
Hallucination triggered by uric acid vapor. Can be prophetic, I'm told.
>>
>>19587364
Dream. Dream. Nightmare. Dream. I called it.
>>
>>19587407
First time farting? Usually stinky, but harmless. You can run but you can't hide.
>>
What's up with all the people here who've never farted before?

If you eat something bad it will smell really bad, stop being so paranoid it's not a dead corpse you psycho it's a shit.
>>
>>19587457
Maybe it was a beeeeeee.
>>
>>19584129
Doppler effect. Wavelength shortened toward the infrared end.
>>
>>19587480
>asked hostile he didn't go to work
Huh?
>>
>>19587510
Wow, you ARE a god.
>>
>>19587637
How do you know it was a blob if it was invisible?>>19587662
>>
>>19587692
Have any of their "prophesies" ever come true?
>>
>>19587868
Maybe some kind of owl that had the ability to fly?
>>
>>19584965
gummo is a great movie. I love cats though wtf
>>
>>19587885
Probably greentext ghosts.
>>
File: tumblr_oktd48Xb0f1twgfw0o1_540.gif (742KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oktd48Xb0f1twgfw0o1_540.gif
742KB, 540x543px
>Be young lad
>Extremely interested in illusions, sleight off hand, etc.
>Learn one of those tricks to make a quarter disappear and reappear
>Try it out on my mom
>The quarter actually fucking disappeared
>Never found it

There's a chance I dropped it, but still.
>>
>>19588146

An owl isn't going to come that close to light/noise with nothing in it for the owl, and it isn't gonna squawk all the way there either. Plus there were no trees around this house, and this thing was just on the other side. Had to be grounded.
>>
>>19581652
>I once took a tab of LSD
Let me guess, you voted for Bernie Sanders, too
Fucking mtv zombie
>>
>>19588179
Then, maybe a coyote that had the ability to run?
>>
File: ss (2017-05-04 at 01.32.45).jpg (101KB, 624x645px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-04 at 01.32.45).jpg
101KB, 624x645px
>>19588176
Same dude. Anyway.

>Be driving home after a long night of being a virgin at a friend's house in the middle of a thunderstorm
>There's this shitty banked turn just before coming into town
>Feels like it goes on for miles
>Coming out of the turn, I see something in the road
>Think it's a bear
>No idea why
>Upon getting closer I see that it's not a bear
>Some weird furry thing laying down in the middle of the road
>Looks dead at me, eyes are brighter than any hi beams
>Then it stands up
>Initial D around it and nearly fly off of the road into someone's yard
>/o/ would be proud
>Look back and whatever it was was kind of jogging off into the trees
>mfw
>>
File: motherfucker-how-dare-you.gif (924KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucker-how-dare-you.gif
924KB, 500x333px
>>19588230
Last one, I promise.

>Doing some urbex a few years ago
>Town is full of abandoned shit because it's been dying a slow death since the Reagan administration
>Settle on an old peanut mill that's sufficiently out of town enough that cops don't frequent it but close enough to still be considered urban
>Assassin's Creed my way into a window on the second floor
>Main entrance was boarded over
>Looking around with a flashlight
>Old abandoned equipment and shit, pretty neat
>Smell something terrible in one of the rooms
>Turns out to be a box with a turd in it
>Continue making my way up to the top
>It's like 15 stories, not a small building at all
>Now on the roof I'm suddenly aware that it's like twenty degrees colder and I'm apparently afraid of heights
>Stay up there long enough to smoke a cigarette before heading back down
>Around the twelfth floor or so, I start hearing voices
>Can't pinpoint where at first but then I realize they're coming from the floor above me
>Wait around for a minute
>Voices go quiet
>Continue down, stopping periodically to listen
>Silence
>Back on the ground I'm overcome with the feeling of having to run RIGHT NOW
>Sprint a ways and look back at the mill
>At the very top, where I had smoked a cigarette, were three figures looking straight down at me
>Keep walking
>Look back one final time
>Fuck, they're still there
>Sprint home

The mill has since been torn down.
>>
File: 1320003712520.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1320003712520.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>19587395
thanks for sharing the whole thing, interesting story.
>>
File: 30936.jpg (12KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
30936.jpg
12KB, 223x223px
>sitting on toilet at 2am taking a shit
>bath tub next to me starts making a dripping sound
>there's no water dripping
>dripping sound gets faster
>wtf.jpg
>dripping sounds stops
>"That was weird"
>dripping sound starts again
>"whats making that noise?"
>"heh it'd be funny if I said aliens or something and something stupid happens"
>dripping stops
>I just stare at the bathtub
>"wait is it aliens?"
>dripping starts again, but in a different pattern
>"man something's trying to tell me something"
>dripping sound changes pattern again
>it seems to change pattern every time I say something
>hear family member coming closer to the bathroom
>dripping sounds speeds up, then stops as family member passes by
>dripping sounds continues until I'm about to leave the bathroom

This shit's been happening for about half a year now actually, no matter what time, be it 2am or 8pm, but its always at night, and the same shit happens where it changes patterns every time I say something, and stops when someone passes by. The pattern sometimes mimmicked patterns of marching band stuff(in my uni's marching band btw).

tldr my bathtub is fuckin possessed bro
>>
>>19588192

A coyote isn't going to clear that distance yelping for no reason. We've never seen coyotes on our property.
>>
File: 41X1CVEJDSL._SX355_.jpg (14KB, 355x304px) Image search: [Google]
41X1CVEJDSL._SX355_.jpg
14KB, 355x304px
>>19581594
When I was about ten, or eleven I had one of those little camcorders that took the mini DV tapes.
My sisters and I used to make movies with it all the time.
So one evening we were making one of our movies, and we had to stop because it was time for dinner.
I had forgotten to turn off the camera, and it continued to idly record the wall while we were eating dinner.
When we were finished eating we returned to filming, then we noticed it was still recording.
We stopped it and reviewed the footage (I don’t know why), but what we saw unnerved us.
In the middle of the recording we saw a shadow, being cast on the wall. We also had made a hammock from a blanket tied to both of my bedposts (I had one of those beds that resemble a bunk-bed, but the bottom bunk is replaced with a desk), well anyways the hammock began to rock back and forth.
You may be thinking, “Oh, It was probably one of your family members!”
It couldn’t have been any them, because we were all eating dinner.
I don’t know what it was but it creeped me out!
>>
Already posted this a long time ago, but whatever

> be me
> sleeping
> wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom
> this rarely happens, mostly when I'm sick
> anyways I go there
> take a shit
> start hearing spraying noises outside the bathroom door
> wtf am I sleeping
> do reality check, am awake
> see shadow below door, spraying noise continues
> can't move from fear, wait in toilet until sound stops and shadow disappears
> run to the door, open it
> fucking nobody
> something written with barely visible ink on door, don't read it because fuck this shit
> check parents, locked in their room, couldn't be them
> nobody in my house, no open windows or doors

Still can't figure out whatever the hell happened
>>
>>19588443
Fuck this
>>
>>19587330
>>19587427
It was just Yorkie saying hello.
>>
>>19587364
>>19587427
>>19588973
This.
Lex is a slut, not like her dignified namesake. Go visit her in Corpus Christi sometime.
>>
>>19586137
No, I am a fucking coward. And as I said I was pretty much in delirium so I fell back asleep very fast.
>>
This one is very weird because it's hard to tell to anyone and not sound like a blatant liar or make them understand how horrifying this experience was for me and my family.

I live with my mom, stepdad and my grandparents (actually my grandma died last year, but this happened in 2010, so whatever). My stepdad was at work, so only four of us were in the house. We were having dinner. My mom was done,and she went to the bedroom to look for something or check her cellphone. We stat hearing some vibration. Not feeling it, like an earthqueake, but actually hearing it, like when a truck pass by your house. Me and my grandparents remain silent for a moment to hear it more clearly, but the sound is not really coming from outside, but rather from the bathroom, or atleas from that direction. My grandma starts to panic so hard. I get up and go see if my mom was okay and what the hell was happening. She was in her bedroom, as I said before, which is next to the bathroom, listening that same sound with a worried expression. We went to the bathroom and the vibrating sound was louder. We touched the walls, they were slightly shaking. She opens the cold water tap and touches it. "Anon, the water is warm as hell, almost boiling"

At that point, the sound was intensifying to the point we were afraid the floor or ceiling would drop or something. So we run outside and we hear the whole house vibrating and shaking. She immediately calls my stepdad and tells him to come over because we were scared to death. After a couple of minutes, the sound, the vibration, stop. It just stops.

I could barely sleep that night, and to make things worse, my actual dad, who lived in another city, died the very next day (to this day my mom still believes both events are connected and blah blah blah)
>>
>>19588146
>Maybe some kind of owl that had the ability to fly?
As if. This isn't a Harry Potter novel, ya know.
>>
>>19584660
Actually same exact happening. I was in 10th grade. Told the teacher bitch i hope she wrecked her car. 6 hours later, I had 3 broke ribs, coccyx, and pelvis. Totaled the car and had to be cut out.

Morphine was ight, tho.
>>
>>19587942
Eyyyyy
>>
>>19587510
Fuck off Kanye.
>>
>>19585408
This is why i fuckng by hate Christianity.
>>
>>19584900
sounds like you entered a different time flow, thus you didn't see anyone else apart from the craft which was hiding there
>>
>>19587395
What happened to this guy?
>>
>>19587407
Made my day
>>
>Halloween night of all nights
>mother tells me to go and get younger sister and bring her home.
>my friend and I find my sister and her friend nearby, staring up at something in the air.
>They tell my friend and I to look up
>floating above is a what looks like very fine smoke, about 3 foot around and in a crude circle shape, like if the moon was very dim and was reflected in water.
>it drifted slowly, moving in a straight line but away from us
It seemed to bellow slightly as it moved, as if the wind was causing it to do so
>we followed it about a street over before whatever it was drifted behind the roof of a house and out of sight

By far the weirdest thing I have seen.
>>
>>19588443
Record it dingus
>>
>>19585830
Have you ever considered becoming a professional writer?
>>
>>19582400
I had #2 happen to me, was sleeping on couch cause nympho cousin ran from my aunt's and passed out in my bed. Woke up middle of the night to a nigger midget goblin trying to taunt me and I couldn't move, was literally growling at my muscles to move.
Cousin woke me up and said I looked like I was sleeping with a pissed off look on my face.
Fuck midget nigger goblins
>>
>>19582400
And number 3 was just watching shit happened at school and saved friend from getting jumped by telling him to ditch me. Another kid got jumped but was told he held his own
>>
This is a lvl 1 spooky event
>Finish doing laundry and heading back to room
>Go downstairs where the room and roomies room located.
>His lights turn on, I greet roomie is a bro fashion but got no response
>Go to my room thinking nothing of it
>Put pants on hanger where they are folded on hanger (this is important part).
>Play some music and browse x as usual, then doze off.
>Wake up to the sound of pants being pulled off the hanger, I audibly yelled "NOPE"
>Ran to my roomies room, he is there wtfing as his pants shot out the closet.
>Told me he witnessed this.
>Nope out the house for the night.
Next day check our room, the fucking pants ghost stole our molly
>>
>i was out of town for the week-end
>got back to my place in the city late sunday evening
>my roommate is there
>he's a shady character
>chatting him up about nothing, when suddenly i get a very bad, dangerous kind of feeling, like a vibration or an entity
>i remark upon it to my roommate, but he does nothing to confirm or discredit my intuition that day
>a few years later, i run into my now former roommate
>he reminds me of that time when I had an evil feeling, and confesses that while i was out of town that week end, he had bought a 1/4 ounce of crack cocaine, brought back a bunch of crack whores to our place and had a party while I was gone
moral: trust your instincts
>>
>>19588289
PLEASE more details
>>
>Be me
>Family is away on vacation
>Let cat sleep in room with me and dog
>Both up on bed
>Turn off hallway light
>Go into room and lay down in dark
>Dog and cat laying on top of me
>Start to hear walking in hallway
>Might_Just_Be_House_Settling.png
>Hear it getting closer
>Door to bedroom is locked
>Start to hear handle being moved
>Then a pounding noise
>Finally after a couple minutes the pounding stops
>Scratching starts
>Both animals are shaking
>Stay still and quiet
>Scratching stops
>Fall asleep
>Wake up next morning
>Door and wall are covered in scratch marks
>OhFuck.jpg
>Go make my coffee after seeing the door
>Think I hear someone in my basement
>Me and dog go to scout
>Dog starts barking at corner next to my clothes
>MFW I haven't been home alone since and everythings stopped
>>
>>19590399
There's really not more to tell. The mill dated back to the late 20s and shut down in the 50s after the company went bankrupt. Several workers died due to lackluster safety regulations of the time, mostly from falls, getting caught in the equipment, and snakes. Snakes like to hide in peanuts.

If I had to take a gander and assumed that it was paranormal, there's absolutely no way those figures weren't apparitions of those workers.

The mill was also a popular spot for druggies to shoot up before it was demolished so that might also be an explanation.
>>
File: seventhony DAMNtano.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
seventhony DAMNtano.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
I just some bone hurting juice and my bones actually hurt after that...damn...
>>
>>19590838
no way... damn...
>>
>>19590844
ye bro... damn right...
>>
>>19590857
all I gotta say is...

...damn...
>>
>>19590838
What is placebo?
>>
>>19590931
not sure, what does it mean?
>>
>>19590937
You've made me realise bone hurting juice is real, thank you
>>
>>19588180
Don't be rude with the child,
>>
>>19589822
Admittedly, I haven't been in said bathroom for several months, I basically live in the basement now(bathroom in question is on the top floor) but I'll return to it sometime next week, hopefully shit still happens
>>
>>19591478
Correction, THIS week, its hopefully not gonna take me a week to record lol
>>
>>19588180
not the same person, but I take lsd regularly and am a trump supporter who hates socialism.
>>
I know this sounds really lame, but when I was around 7 or 8, I was having trouble going to sleep. The room I was in had a really big opening and no door into it. I eventually nodded off and woke up a few hours later. When I woke up, I looked out into the hallway and seen a floating shirt and pants. Clear as day shirt and pants. It actually freaked me out. First thought, oh it's just a hallucination, it will go away in just a second. I rub my eyes, still there.I turn on the light, still there. Unable to keep my eyes off of it, it just disappears. My family were the ones who built the house, it was on the second floor and we moved around 3 years ago. I still get chills, not because it was scary but just because I can't explain it. Not much happens to me anymore, and that's the most paranormal thing that's ever happened to me.
>>
>>19581653
>the dogs don't
>>
In college, about 20 or 21 years old. live in this shitty three flat from the 1880's with a couple good buddies. decide to go to bed cause i had to stuff to do in the morning. they all go to the bar i believe. laying in bed trying to sleep. here a small child giggle/laugh. think it could be from upstairs or the people below us, fuck it. sames laugh continues for over a half hour at varying intervals, cant seem to pinpoint the source. start to yell shut the fuck up cause im pissed i cant sleep. txt both neighbors and they dont have an answer for the laughing. finally fly outta bed and basically kick my fucking door open to go look for the noise. the noise/child laughter stopped right then and there. gave me the chillls bad when it happened
>>
>>19589871
please
>>
>>19588289
Shit that's actually creepy
>>
>>19581594

I could read minds for a time, and I can still do it if I focus.
>>
>>19581653
You need to tie your dog to a couch and stuck a hot needle into a petri dish full of it's blood.
>>
>>19585377
Counts backwards the digits on your left hand; 10, 9, 8, 7, 6. Then add the five digits on your right hand and realise you have 11 fingers.
>>
>>19581653
Temporal shenanigans perhaps? Your typical mimic or replicator wouldn't copy the chip.
>>
>>19584660
Them's the breaks when one is new at curse magic.

I've managed to avoid that except for the practice stage, with one exception: If I wish a communicable disease on someone, I always get it. Luckily I discovered this and learned to stay away from that specific type of curse when I was still young enough to wish for enemies to get colds or the flu instead of ebola.
>>
>>19581594
The grifter desu...
>>
>>19581658
>>
>>19588443
You sure your boiler is not just set to come on around that time and you don't just have a slight leak under your bathtub or bathroom floor ?
>>
>chilling with my older bro upstairs
>11 or 12 PM
> pass the top of stairs to go to my room
>stop for some reason and stare into the darkness
>freak out a little cause i was 10
>bro comes upstairs a minute later
>"did you see me down stairs? You were looking me right in the eyes."
>I thought he was in the upstairs bathroom
Dark hallways and windows still spook me pretty hard. There's also a mirror at the bottom of the stair case that fucks with me now too.
>>
>>19584623
>Like someone hitting a tree with a heavy log
That was Andy Sixx
>>
>>19581653
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SPOOOOOOOOOOOKY
>>
>christmas time
>home alone
>be downstairs standing over my PC opened up on a table so I can do some shit to do
>silently tinkering away no noises
>hear doors open and close, think nothing of it must be sister getting home from work
>hear footsteps coming towards back room im in
>they stop and i see a flash of something peek around the tree and then ehar it walk away
>assume its sister just seeing if i was in the back room or light was just left on by accident
>suddenly phone call 10 seconds after this happens, sister didnt call to say she was on the way home so assume phone was fucked and shes just trying to call the landline to test it so i let it go a few seconds
>doesnt stop ringing, so i pick it up and its her
>instantly tell her i thought she was already home because of the shit
>says no and we are spooked
>>
File: 1487632995602.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487632995602.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>19581594
I have an experience from middle school.
>middle of the night, awakes suddenly
>feel the sensation of my body and mattress being lifted and dropped onto my bed numerous times
>scared shitless
>beg whatever's making it happen to stop
>can't open eyelids or look around
>can barely move my body, but I can feel everything
>lift/drop sensation continues for an almost-eternity
>I continue to beg for it to stop
>Suddenly stops
>I'm lying in my bed, soaked in sweat as my heart pounds fast as all hell
>bolt from bed and hangout with TV on at 4 am on the family couch curled up in a ball

This was probably a really bad sleep paralysis trip, but it didn't know what that shit was at the time so I thought I was experiencing some poltergeist-tier shit
>>
Had a couple spooky experiences growing up but this story borders on complete insanity. If I didn't have somebody to back up my story I would think that it was all some delusion or dream.

>on a trip in South Carolina with family
>riding with grandparents and my uncle to a ferry that'll take us to an aquarium
>before we reach the dock we pass through an otherwise inconspicuous town except for the fact that it's totally populated by what appears to be literal mannequins
>on the sidewalks, inside shops, in driveways, all mannequins
>even a lady mannequin walking a dog mannequin
>the entire scenario felt dreamlike in the way that during dreams strange occurrences don't arouse any suspicion
>despite everything obviously being off neither me, my uncle or my grandparents spoke at all
>we arrive at the dock and everything goes back to normal
>forget about it for a few years until I randomly remember it and think that it's a dream
>ask my uncle about it and he's able to recall the same details I can without me telling him, like how it felt normal to us at the time despite being very, very wrong

Still frightens the fuck out of me to this day that something as surreal and unfathomable happened to me. I spoke to my mom about it and she said she's experienced something similar during a vacation trip although I can't verify that because I wasn't there. Anybody experience anything like this? Ghost towns that exist outside the realm of possibility?
>>
>>19583263
big if true.

but were you christian before this event or only after it?
>>
>>19581594
drug induced psychosis is pre scary
>>
>>19590055
>trusting your instincts
>not realizing how shitty your friend was at not inviting you to a cocaine orgy
>>
I once went into a decently long thread on /g/ or something, I went to post a reply to it but didn;t because I was super spooked. Spooked because when the reply box came up it already had post umbers for quoting and sentences in it written out. I had just turned the PC on about 2 minutes before this and the shit in the box was talking about stuff I have zero knowledge about.
>>
flashback
>be me, 13 years old
>go to public middle school in a small hick town
>make friends with kids who used to bully me in elementary school

still insecure about it to this day
>finish seventh grade
>get into smoking pot,
i live in oregon so its common
>one day all 3 "friends" of mine decide to stay out late and walk the town smoking and yelling and blasting rap music
We thought we were tough shit but none of us weighed over 160 lbs
>go to the park with the swing as usual to be hooligans
>11 pm, pitch black save for the streetlights
>theres just one light on inside of the church and one car in the parking lot

We all went to investigate obviously
>Two of us had been boy scouts and used this church as a meeting spot
....... .
Will continue later fellows
>>
>>19594775
i'm pretty sure there are fake towns created in the desert by the government to test bomb related weapons, althoug i'm not sure how much of that actually happens and how much of it is just tv and movies. maybe it was a non explosives weapon testing site? i don't imagine the government would use explosions in a place readily available to normal civilians to pass through.
>>
>>19594775
>>19595042
pic related
>>
>light cig outside of mall before going in
>smoke nonfilters
>Dec in Maine; fuckin cold
>decide to put cig out and finish later
>keep pack in sideways chest pocket on jacket
>put butt under pack
>go into mall, come out after 20 min
>grab butt
>it's a full cig unsmoked
>can't find half butt anywhere

I either lost a cig or the universe gave me a free half of one. I had a friend with me who saw all this shit.
>>
>>19595402
shit, i wish the universe would give me a cig too
>>
>>19594775
Jesus. I looked into it thinking it might be some kooky tourist spot but I was able to find nothing like that. I'd be spooked as shit.
>>
>>19587457
Same. I was chilling at my place and suddenly I heard someone scream Aaaaaatt, Aaaaaatt, Aaaaattt, three times, like right besides me. It scared the shit out of me.
Also I once felt a hand touching my back. It was such a real sensation I actually jumped out of my chair and checked the whole damn flat with a knife in my hand. Like I was dead sure someone touched me there and then.
And the most recent thing, I was chilling at my PC like usual and I felt a hand touching my ear and run down my right side of the throat towards my shoulder. I literally jumped and screamed like a little bitch. I'm almost sure my place is haunted, there is lots of bad energy leftover from the previous owners.
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/zkuFyqn
>>
>>19594929
where is the continuation?!
>>
>>19581878
>>19581749
>>19581707
>>19581652
You had some interesting mystical experiences but ruined it with excessive emotions of fear (as well as excessive hope, its inevitable counterpart) and too much of an obsession with standardized religion/Christianity and modern Christian doomsday stuff.

Don't do psychs if you're not psychologically healthy, kids!
>>
>>19581594
Really small, but it stuck with me.
>see spider on my wall
>know the moment I look away it'll disappear so decided to stare at it intently for a bit
>basically just boredom
>the spider then blinks out of existence
>goes from the center of a white unblemished wall to nothing as if it was jump cut out in film editing
>>
>>19584673
For starters, realize the coming of Christ is an esoteric doctrine and isn't as literal as you think it is. For instance, if you take the standard esoteric equation of the World with Man (as in, every single man is an individual universe/cosmos in himself), the "End Times" is really the end of the bad parts in the individual, the unconscious enslaved ego, overthrown by the better and more conscious parts (thus, the coming of Christ, or the representative of God, the truth, esoteric teaching, etc., to a person's inner world).
>>
>>19581594
i think i got abducted by a really tiny almao once. only remember the shadow on the wall and nothing else. i was 6. woke up in the middle of being awake, was really confused because i felt like a shit ton of time was missing. used to think i just had a night terror, now after learning more about almaos i think something else happened.
>>
>>19581594
>be me
>be sophomore in highschool
>wasn't a very popular kid, harassed a lot
>was finishing up a math assignment when the bell rang
>go out into hallway
>main fuccboi, call him dave, comes into hall
>starts name calling, usual shit
>his gaggle of friends laugh
>do my best do ignore it
>he kicks the back my knee so I fell down
>they start laughing
>can't take it anymore
>turn around and shove him full force
>yell "I wish you would fucking die"
>he laughs it off, calls me something mean, leaves for lunch
>lunch
>sitting at table alone
>someone screamed
>look up in direction
>it's Dave
>his nose is bleeding profusely
>he's used all of his napkins
>the bleeding keeps coming faster and faster
>he's twitching now, coughing, blood from his nose being projected at every cough
>teachers call for a nurse
>by now dave is spamming uncontrollably
>he falls out of his chair in a huge seizure
>remember my words and freeze
>I didn't actually mean it
>by now his seizures are cramping, causing Dave to scream
>this goes on for about two minutes before Dave falls limp
>paramedics come to Dave, see the defib being used before the teachers rush out everyone from the lunchroom
>can't focus the rest of the day
>at the end of the day principal comes on the intercom and tells us Dave was in critical condition and apoligized to everyone who had to witness it
>while I'm walking out of the school, Daves friends who were all laughing at me earlier stared at me with fear and rage
>the next day, his friends were talking in low hushed voices
>apparently they woke up with massive bruising and cuts on their stomach
>I actually saw a purple streak when his shirt was lifted
>Dave died later that day
>story got around about me yelling at Dave a week after his death
>people just stopped fucking with me for the rest of highschool
>I still think to that day a guardian angel or a friendly demon did it.
>>
>>19581652
I've done LSD 4 times each in one dose at a time and I've had one bad trio which is what you had but you're full of shit because One hit isn't even enough to hallucinate beyond the walls being wavvy and color being definded so there is no way this bad trip could be real. My bad trip was the worst experience of my.life. I acidently cut my arm open because I was so fucked up and I was in a car with this girl I wanted to fuck and for some reason I though bringing it up would make me look like a yard. anyways 20 minutes into the drive I'm feeling my cut and freaking out. And it didn't require stiches but it felt worse in the momment. that combined with being in a car tripping balls sent me into a bad trip. I ended up "blacking out" and this was the worst part. I was awake and I understood that I existed as a mind but I couldn't feel anything on my body. Not even my eyes and it was all dark and everything felt like TV static and that's all there was and it almost drove me insane, I honestly thought I was in hell. anyways My friend eventually pulled over in the county and got me to calm down enough bff or him to drive me home. also let me take a pic and I'll post the picture of the scar in the story
>>
File: 20170915_140715.jpg (424KB, 462x1509px) Image search: [Google]
20170915_140715.jpg
424KB, 462x1509px
>>19596662
>>
File: Snapchat-1918364227.jpg (539KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1918364227.jpg
539KB, 1080x1920px
>>19596695
>>
>>19582400
2. thing you had is called Sleep Paralysis
>>
>>19584900
I'm the scar nigga and your story checks out. Did anything else happen from it
>>
I have many if you want me ti explain one in detail.

>saw a military jet chase around a red UFO for a solid 10mins in the rocky mountains in Colorado camping.

>Had a pterodactyl type creature with a wingspan of lke 15ft fly 5 feet above me when I was little laying on my trampoline at night.

>Saw what I believed to be a skinwalker outside of a sushi restaurant at night. Guy on a black hoodie walked by me and disappeared into black dust and I heard a bears roar from all around as it happened.

>Had reoccurring visions and dreams of being abducted as a young kid and have had a metallic mass inside of my cheek for as long as I can remeber.
>>
>>19594842
I had some issues with 4chan too
mostly post on /pol/ but the only way I can post with my phone is writing the text first, copy it, open a new clean reply window and paste the text only after solving the captcha, otherwise it will alwais give off some kind of "contacting error"
I think the feds or whatever can look at my posts as I write them and don't want me to shitpost. Idk bruh
>>
>>19594721
Good thing IT'S MINE.
And it just have it in a good format for you anons's entertainment.
But fuck me if I still understand wtf happened.
>>19593908
I did something better some time later, a dna check! And it was your typical doggy dna.
>>
>>19597284
the doppeldoggo simply shifted back/was banned to her timeline
But if she disappeared mid-travel and eventually mantained the car speed from your to her universe, I have bad news for the (you) on the other side. Let's hope there was no offset and she appeared in the other side's cage safely
>>
File: Isaiah 11-6.jpg (178KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
Isaiah 11-6.jpg
178KB, 600x420px
>>19596332
if you were there you couldve seen for yourself the details but there was 0 fear, just disappointment / decay. and the christian theology doomsday stuff is complicated and please, for the sake of other people with a great sense of reasoning and logic, for their dignity's sake, don't be so quick to assume that their beliefs are tainted with 'faith' thus is automatically fallible. for fuck's sake on their behalf, they have spent 6 decades of their time here breaking down the prophecies of their scripture. don't believe that other people are, at their greatest, just as intelligent as YOU are able to experience. some people, like those who work at CERN or are military geniuses, operate on a higher level of perception and understanding about issues that appear simple on the surface, but are layered and convoluted when analysed a little bit more than normies would.
>>
File: 3JCdM.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3JCdM.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>19597316
I prefer to call it
>pic related
>>
>>19597012
It might be the post thing just being fucky. I swear they sometimes jew "free" captcha solves out of you (I use the legacy one) by giving you the "incorrect captcha" error even if it's correct. I've had many many times now where I'm fucking 100% I typed something out perfectly (and it isn't any of these ones where half the word is 'offscreen' or anything. Simple words that are completely visible and discernable) and it still tells me I did it wrong.
>>
>>19587692
well to be honest, i have been trying for 2 years to inform people about their 'truth', its just many people are arrogant in the 21st century of western society, so if I come along talking about crazy shit like I do, well I am dismissed as a tin foil hat wearing maniac.

who are these men who come crawling out of the woodwork making these claims that people like me 'let it happen'.

yo life tip, stop projecting your spirit and understandings about what makes your own character.

psychology 101; weak people who don't accept their lameness, but instead try contest their status and marvel/might/glory with others walk around living their life assuming that everyone else around them is just as intelligent / mighty as what THEY are able to experience. you small minded people, repent and accept jesus christ and he will bring your strength, or don't if you desire.
>>
>>19581653
Volunteer in social work and 4chan user? Something doesnt fit together in your story distorted_thinking.png
>>
When I was about ten years old, I had to go to a speech Therapy once a Week. It was a bit outside of town. I would go there alone after school, and my mom would pick me up later.
One day, the following happened:
>session is nearly over
>therapist Leaves Room and crosses the waiting room to get something from her bureau
>can't see the waiting room, but hear therapist talking to someone
>"Oh, hello! We'll finish in a minute."
>hear my mothers voice answering
>"fine, i'll wait."
>therapist comes back, tells me that my mother is already waiting
>shortly afterwards, I go into the waiting room
>my mom is nowhere to be Seen
>wait for a while
>Check the toilets
>no trace of my mother
>go down to the parking lot
>our car isn't there
>suddenly our car drives up
>my mother tells me that shes late because of a Traffic Jam

>Who the hell did my therapist See and talk to in the waiting room?
>>
>>19597453
Not volunteer anymore. Maybe when I have a more stable life I will do it again
>>
>>19597467
Hope life is going to get stable soon for you :)
>>
>Be around, 8 or 9 at the time, a month into moving into a new house
>Had to share a room with my older sister
>Pretty tiny room, both of our beds are pushed against the walls, parallel to each other, she had the window over her bed
>One night I remember opening my eyes, and started staring at my side of the wall, felt really weird, not sure why I'm awake
>Suddenly see a light on the wall, as if someone opened the window blinds to peek outside
>Turn over thinking my sister must of woken up too
>Watches as a dark silhouette of a man glides across the window and merges with shadows in the room
>fall back asleep immediately after witnessing this

To clarify a few things, the window has a view of the entire backyard. At the time I had a guard dog who would bite the shit out of any stranger. And I do remember asking my dad if he happened to go outside that night, he said no.
>>
>have big discovery
>people act like I didn't
>>
>>19597542
>About a year after that strange event
>Dad is in the military and gets deployed
>To comfort myself as I'm really close to him, I sleep in his side of the bed with my mom
>There's only me, my mom, and my sister in the household
>One night awaken again by strange feeling
>Notice that the master bathroom door is left open
>Theres a dark silhouette of a man standing in bathroom staring at me
>It's him again
>This time I'm terrified, start screaming and kicking at my mom to wake the fuck up
>Immediately she turns on the lights and ask me whats wrong
>Of course the shadow man disappears as soon as she's awake and I'm left explaining to her what happen
>Reassures me it was a dream despite me saying I was clearly awake
>She sees I'm still really shaky and leaves a lamp light on in order to placate me
>Doesn't appear again and somehow manage to fall back asleep
>>
>>19597552
>Be 15 now, moved into a new house but still living in same town
>It's a bigger house, new, I get my own room
>Same deal, fall asleep and awaken in the middle of the night by strange feeling
>This time I can't move, and my eyes keep opening and closing on their own
>Bedroom door opens, surprise surprise its the shadow man
>He glides into my room, but slightly out of character he decides to sit on my bedside
>It's the closest he ever gotten to me
>Decides to not be a pussy like before, may have to do with the fact I'm older and bigger now, and stare him down best I could
>Suddenly he puts his hand on top of mine, it's oddly warm
>Notice now that i hear a humming sound
>Eyes close one finally time, before I wake up once more i guess for real this time, its morning now
>My hand twitches uncontrollably for a moment
>>
>>19589210
Maybe there was just a problem with the water heating thing (my english vocabulary isnt the best i know but i hope you know what i mean)
>>
>>19593822
how?
>>
>>19594290
curse magic 101?
>>
>>19597397
I can trust an anon. what's my life tip?
>>
>>19596624
Have you ever tried killing anyone else in the same way?
>>
>>19583263
just read this with the cloud to butt chrome extension and was very confused for a short time
>>
>>19583263
>Intoxicated and on drugs
>Have an experience

Who'd of thunk it right!
>>
>>19584623
>>Not saying it was sasquatch
>>But it was clearly Sasquatch
Lol
>>
>Tried sucking my own dick for years and never could
>Had a dream where i succeeded
>Try it after years of not trying
>I can suck it
What's up with that?
>>
File: 1505006538688.jpg (48KB, 434x479px) Image search: [Google]
1505006538688.jpg
48KB, 434x479px
>>19581594
>a couple years ago, late November
>I was out walking my dog at around 3-4am because it's cool outside around this time
>south Texas, so everyone usually assumes you have a gun
>actually only carrying stun-gun and a knife because I normally only run into stray dogs around this time of night
>take different route every time I go for a walk, Idk why, just do
>halfway through our walk, farthest point away from hone
>start noticing a car keeps passing by
>decided not to immediately head home as not to be followed
>then the car pulls up and some asian woman says, "herro"
>I say, "good morning"
>then she just sits there, so we start walking again
>notice she starts parking in every driveway we pass by
>head towards a main street where she can't legally follow me at the same I'm walking
>fucking peels off when we get to the street
>think it's kinda funny at the moment
>couple minutes later the bitch comes flying by so close to the sidewalk that her tires were rubbing on the curb
>get a rush of adrenaline, scoop my pupper up, and nope across the street and over a fence
>still running and triggering my dog so he's alert af now
>stop running when I'm not spooped anymore
>start heading home
>notice the bitch parking in driveways behind me again
>nope all the way home
>post about it on /x/ and get chastised for not Chad-ing my way into some old chink pewshie
>>
>>19598190
No, the whole incident spooped me
>>
File: v.jpg (27KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
27KB, 405x720px
>be me
>last week
>taking shit
>hear a knock on door
>get spooked cus its like 4 am and im home alone
>thought someone just came home drunk and had to piss
>whatever.jpg
>enjoy shit
>go back to my room
>chillin on the computer
>hear what sounds like nails tapping
>coming from inside the walls of my room
>ignore it
>keeps hearing it
>tapping gets closer and further
>keep ignoring it
>hear knocks this time
>WTFFFF
>go inside and check
>hmm nothing here
>go in deeper
>hear something or someone run from the other side of the wall
>WHAT THE FUCCCKKKKKKK
>chase ensues
>runs out the door
>dissapears
>call cops
>have them investigate
>nothing comes from their investigation
>nothing stolen
>nothing broken
pic related this is what i mean by inside the walls
>>
>>19581652
>>19581707
>>19581749
>>19581878
Hey, just letting you know, people who do drugs can immediately develop a mental disorder if they had the genetic predisposition for it. Mental disorders have a genetic and environmental element, one of the most well-known triggers are drugs.
In short, if you know you are mentally unstable to some degree, drugs will help you take the leap into insanity. So don't do that unless you have a very sound mind.
>>
>>19599890
>be me
>taking a shit
>so much methane from farts makes me delusional

FART MAN IS BACK!
>>
>thunderstorm
>dark outside
>whole family is upstairs in one room
>hear thunder
>hear faint footsteps from downstairs and then pots banging loudly
>family just looks around at each other and says nothing
>>
>>19588180
Hey man lotsa folks out here have been trying real hard to take drugs back from the fags and leftists don't let them win.
>>
>be me four nights ago
>laying on bed with phone browing 4chan for a little bit before i go to sleep
>not playing any music like usual because i have a headache
>everyone else in house is asleep
>only thing i can hear is the clock my grandma gave me ticking like usual
>only half pay attention to it
>suddenly i notice something wrong with the pattern of the ticking
>is it missing a tick? is it ticking too fast?
>then i realize what the problem is
>right after every tick is a small sound
>almost sounds a little like someone moving a crinkly plastic bag in their hand
>comes after every single tick in a pattern
>start getting concerned
>scan room, see nothing
>still ticking
>decide to look out window and see if maybe there's an animal outside walking around on some grass or leaves
>approach window
>pull open curtains
>the second i do the crinkling sound stops
>have mini heart attack
>shut curtains and run back to my bed, fall asleep as quick as i can
>next morning take clock and put it in the trash bin outside my house
>havent noticed anything since

maybe not the scariest thing ever but it spooked me pretty good. i'm a pretty paranoid person in general, especially at night. it was probably just a malfunction with the clock that just happened to stop when i looked out the window. looks sort of like pic related.
>>
>>19594842
If you highlight text then click reply it will automatically be quoted for you
>>
>>19585069
Game's name anon? Can you fucking remember?
>>
>>19598608
Kek
>>
>>19588230
Animals lay on the road because it's warm. Although usually only cold blooded animals do that like snakes and lizards... Oh shit. Initial D anon you're lucky to be alive. I'm pretty sure you just woke up a skinwalker or something.
>>
>>19581653
Dopple doggo
>>
>>19601960
Kek
>>
>>19601960
Who cares, the story is amazing innit?
>>
>>19585189
Lmao
>>
>>19596895
pTERODACTYL STORY PLS
>>
This is kind of weird story, not really paranormal and it might not mean anything.
I wake up after having a strange dream about birds dying. The dream is bugging me all morning. Go to lunch with gf and when we come back accidently leave the front door open.like an hour later gf is leaving and comes back in the room and tells me there's a bird in the house.i go check and a HAWK had somehow gotten inside and killed a Robin. I didn't tell gf about the bird dream. Really weird how I dreamt about birds dying and then a bird kills a bird inside the house.
>>
>>19587281
/thread
>>
>>19581707
>I don't function well
/Post
>>
>>19581594
Deja Vu experiences are always weird. I guess my weirdest things that happen are my dreams are eerily vivid and have canonical structure to them in terms of layout and stories. They interwine like a tv show. For example, if I go into a mall in one dream, another drram may have me visiting a store inside it later. A few dreams later, Ill be telling a friend how we should go to that mall, so well visit it again. I guess its not too weird, just dont know anyone else that this happens to. It is like living a second life in my dreams.
>>
File: 1463813232668.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1463813232668.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>19588180
>>
>>19584706
Dude, your dad stepped on it and didn't want you to get angry
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/zkuFyqn
>>
>>19594775
Something like that, except it took place a few times in a certain part of town.

It happened in the middle of the day when everyone was at work, no one was about, no wind , and not even pets or wild birds about.
>>
>Sitting on the toilet, bloated af
>Feel the beginnings of a bowel movement
>Start pushing out the biggest, bumpy-feeling turd
>Turd is tremendous
>Feel pain as the skin surrounding my anus gets stretched out
>Drop the monstrosity in a resounding 'plop'
>Wipe ass
>Totally clean, no turd residue whatsoever
>Stand up and observe an empty toilet, save one piece of clean TP
>Phantom Shite
>>
>>19602868
Nobody is going to join your server. Delete it.
>>
File: ThePyramid.jpg (260KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ThePyramid.jpg
260KB, 1200x1200px
>>19581594

In my many decades of being involved in Power Structures(which is why I know what I know: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/) I have many stories to tell.

One time I was meeting a group at their headquarters & all the electronics started to fail, as the clocks/watches spun crazily. Turns out they were testing some new technology in the next room.
>>
>>19583263
>anon has a gf
FAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEE
>>
>>19589210
HAARP directing vibration attacks directly at houses where marijuana is suspected of being located.
>>
>>19589980
>Nigger midget goblin
>>
>>19585530
happened to me. the blanket was just tucked in. and i wasnt strong as i thought when i waked up sleepy.
the tucked blanket resisted. and i was scared shitless. untill i checked it. and untucked it with my feet and slept with a smile.because it was silly. glad i checked.
>>
>>19597455

I experienced something similar to this

>in pre-k center
>can't remember exact details but I remember seeing my mother taking another child out of the pre-k center
>remember screaming and crying that I wanted my mommy
>woman who works there is restraining me and preventing me from going to her
>telling me to show her my book that I had brought to pre-k with me
>my mother looks directly at me and laughs before taking the other kid out of the building
>mom picks me up later that day at the normal time and denies that happening
>asked her about it years later and she claims another child had followed her out of the building and she wasn't paying attention until she got to the car and then went back in for me
>that never happened
>>
>>19591502
>Hates socialism

Why the fuck do you hate your own betterment? You do realize socialism means tax dollars are used on the PEOPLE instead of the corporate entities, right?

...Right?
>>
>>19591634
You were still dreaming, young boy.
>>
>>19603377
holy fuck thats spoopy anon
you're mom may be hiding a lot of shit from you.
personally, my mom is the most devious person i know. Shes into tarot whichcraft and general fuckery. She knows something, maybe a lot of things and refuses to talk to me about it.
>>
>>19584727
u just had a dream m8
>>
>>19599122
You should have tapped that my man. Not many people are lucky enough to get into ayyy lmao pussy
>>
>>19602914
SPOOKY
>>
>>19603422
I am a corporate entity you nigger faggot.
>>
Tried to explain to friend that most people would go crazy if they shared my paranormal experiences one night in my backyard. He's like yeah yeah whatever, and passes me a bowl after he hit it. Then we feel this dense warm stream of air worming around past our chest. It said something I wish I could remember but we both looked down at where we were feeling the air worming by and the words were coming from that dense air. I could tell my friend was shocked but thought he was just super high off that one hit, I hit the bowl and asked him if he could 'hear the whisper on the wind' and he looks straight at me with these terrified huge eyes and asked me 'you heard that too, how??' and. Told him I wouldve said I was in his high but decided it was too important. He said yeah that would have been way more cool. I said 'yeah.. believe this shit now? 'I hit the bowl and we went inside and never spoke about it again.

Sounds like bullshit to make me seem cool to you anons but that's what happened. Inside my head I was thinking about how perfect that moment was.
>>
>>19581717
Similar thing happened to me. I was driving and trying to remember the name of a song. I turn on the radio and that exact song was playing.
>>
>>19602914
People keep posting about this happening. Phantom shites cannot be a regular thing,
>>
File: 1490059557214.jpg (455KB, 1166x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1490059557214.jpg
455KB, 1166x1011px
>>19603600
Fuck your predatory business. PEOPLE OVER PROFIT.
>>
>>19583263
Squirted acid? That pretty much explains this whole story. Acid is an extremely potent hallucinogen that is psychoactive at microgram doses so unless the liquid was fairly diluted you received a god tier dose that night.
>>
>>19581717
I remember a show from a few years before fairly odd parents came out, that was just like it with similar themes and characters, but different animation. When i watched that show, i felt like i already saw it in a different place.
>>
Eh, probably not all that exciting, but I rent a relatively old house, built in the 20's, with a couple other people.
I used to have the room upstairs, but when my old roommate moved out I moved down to her room because it was slightly bigger and had it's own bathroom. In my upstairs room, there was this spot in the corner of the room that for whatever reason just gave me the creeps. I always felt uneasy if I was standing in it. Didn't think too much into it though, just thought I was being a baby or something. I never mentioned it to anyone.

So then I moved to the room downstairs, and my current roommate moved into my old room a few months later. After she had been there for a while, all moved in, I went up to talk with her and stuff and noticed she had nothing in that corner of the room, no furniture or anything, despite some of her furniture being very awkwardly placed and cramped. I asked her what gave and she told me "idk I just feel weird there. Something doesn't feel right in that part of the room, I know that makes no sense though lol. I just don't want to put anything there or be over there."

>Shat bricks.

Other thing I've noticed; I spend the school year here, but go home and spend breaks and summer with my parents. When I'm at my parents house I sleep fine, despite the fact I sleep in that house fewer times out of the year than I do my house. Ever since I moved into this house I started having occasional hallucinations upon waking up. They're never anything significant, nor do they last long, but they do have a reoccurring theme. It's always swarms of bugs. Every now and then I'll wake up and all I see are swarms of bugs all over my walls, my blankets, myself, etc. By the time I frantically reach over to my lamp to turn on the lights it's gone.
Just find it weird I only have this problem at this house. But I don't really believe in spirits or shit like that, so I know it's likely just a spoopy coincidence.
>>
>>19587407

that's all the colon is really... a big stinky meat balloon
>>
>>19581878
Your video is just religious pap, and you sound nuts. September 23 will come and go without consequence. LSD has not been kind to you.
>>
>>19583263
No. You are a liar, or you are nuts.

Why is there so much religious crap on /x/ these days?
>>
>>19584673
You don't.
>>
>>19603789
>it's likely just a spoopy coincidence.

i feel like i can state, this is the most retarded well mannered story ive seen ever.
>>
Ok here goes

>Be around 10
>Move into new house
>Lots of farmland all around
>Go outside and play on the swing set in my yard
>Look into the field to the side of my house
>A literal giant lumberjack is coming toward me
>I'm talking Paul Bunyon here, and dude looked terrifying to me
>Run inside
>Tell my parents about him but don't really remember what I said or what they did

Weird.
>>
last photo my grandfather ever took, two days before his stroke, was a picture of two vultures in a tree in our yard
>>
>>19600245
This is good
>>
File: 1505627602420166452985.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1505627602420166452985.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
Not creepy but still unexplainable. For ref, I just moved to a 4 appartmemt house type deal that has a back staircase which leads to the basement that has a washer and dryer. Anyway,

>be me, alone in apartment
>needed to wash my work shirt cause it was rank as fuck
>in a hurry, hand wash then go down, put in dryer
>I go down to get dry shirt, didn't close back door
>return to my back door closed
>k
>try to open the door with right hand, locked
>k
>take hand off knob, reach for keys in left pocket with left hand
>suddenly hear slide of bolt in door
>k
>try door again
>opens
>KAY
>inspect rooms near and around door, no sign of anyone
>walk down hall towards living/ my room
>hear faint laughter coming from the walls on the side where my neighbors are not for just a second
>k
>change, run to the door to get to work on time to eat cause am poor
>roomie had just gotten to the door as I open it
>go past him saying "yo dude, back door just closed locked then unlocked itself like a minute ago, alright see you later!"
>he says "wait what" as I descend front stairs and out the door, run to car

Made it on time to eat, so that was nice. Always believed in the paranormal but never had an experience I couldn't rationalize in some way until this.
Some other stuff has happened too, but that was the most obvious in nature. I was told to give spirits/ energy a place in your home to call their own, so I dubbed this guy as his or her or it's pad.
So far nothing malicious has happened, but as I was typing this I had a huge constant chill that didn't go away til I asked aloud if I could share this story, saying it was anonymous and all that (could have just been me being a bitch). Fun stuff all in all, always wanted something like this to happen and now it's happening at my own home, thinking of Ouija board shenanigans.
>>
>>19581594
Got a couple, I'll start with my earliest
>be me, ~8 years old?
>grandma visiting, im about to go to bed
>she tells me good night, turns off lights, closes door
>my bed was in the corner of my room, and a faint green glow starts coming up from the wall
>try to ignore it, it gets brighter
>never had a toy/etc like that that would glow
>i look down to see what it was
>looked like a slug about the size of my forearm, but not moving, just slimy and glowing neon green
>immediately call my grandma back
>she opens the door, turns on light
>slug and glow are gone, no trace at all

Wasn't very scary, but I still have absolutely no explanation for it; moving on

>have family history of mental illness
>other than the usual MDD and anxiety nothing really got to me/was more serious
>four times now, I've had audio/visual hallucinations change my world
>like legit everything turns to gears and wires and metal and cogs and shit
>im always strapped to a table
>some fat dude always comes up to me
>always slams my head on the table
>always puts a power drill to a certain spot on my temple
>always drills into the same fucking spot
>i come back after feeling it all, feeling like im dying, dead, and a few minutes after
>always have a really severe migraine from the same spot where he drilled me for weeks afterwards

annoying fucker

last one

>throughout my life I've always had this friend at my side
>don't know their name, what they look like, etc, but they're very helpful and kind
>i would say ghost but idk what the fuck they are/have no proof/etc
>i call him jason; ever since i was a little kid id see the same humanlike shadow from time to time
>does shit like moves everything around in my room when I'm not there (has happened several times, including once when my family was on vacation and I was the only one home)
>one time in particular i remember pouring out a jug of milk, and my hand slipped
cont
>>
>>19604158
cont
>milk would have and should have hit the counter and spilled everywhere
>i shit you not right before it hit the counter it popped right back up without spilling a drop, as if it bounced, but the cap was off and nothing came out at all (full jug)
>have tried talking to him from time to time
>whenever I say things like "its ok", "you dont have to be afraid", "you can talk to me", etc., i feel my neck and ears get chills, and my chest suddenly feels warm, and like something is holding it

not the scariest experiences but have all happened; im not usually a poster
>>
>>19583263
>>the clouds re arrange and say in the sky
>>jesus loves you
fucking kek
>>
>>19596341
i had something like this a couple days ago
I wish about to take a nap, laying on my side, and for some reason i open one of my eyes and right there on the bed is a little spider
clear as day (it was daytime) and it was a couple inches from my face.
i stareed at it and after a couple seconds it disintegrated and disappeared altogether
i was 100% awake, just saw a spider that wasnt there.
>>
>be me, 16
>chilling with brother at the living room
>we are completely alone in the house
>wooden door
>we hear three knocks
>we look at each other scared af because there's no way someone could reach the door to knock it
>we both go to open it
>nothing
>we come back and sit
>i see a black light fading away through the window
>freak the fuck out
>>
>>19581749
I'm assuming you're a brother if you are lucky enough to receive prophetic visions, btw this caught my attention because my bday is July 16th...
>>
https://discord.gg/Q857dex welcoming new peeps
>>
>>19584129
I feel ya, most people just think im bullshitting them when i get a lot of colors wrong (they think color blindness isnt real and that im just stupid and/or lying) but they dont know how much i suffer from this, i cant tell apart red from brown, brown from green, red from darker shades of green, yellow from light shades of green, purple from pink or blue from purple, i legit want to kill myself over this.
>>
>>19585660
Lol no dude, where do you live? If its some shit third world country then you walked through a gang neighbourhood and they were holding a funeral or having a meet with someone important, be glad you didnt get beheaded.
>>
>>19587480
Asked why he didn't go to work*
>>
>>19587330
One of the more or less creepy things I've experienced in my childhood was when I was playing video games with a freind I cant remember exactly what game I was playing but
>>
>>19604556
But basically I was probably playing game a a multi-player game on a GameCube since I had a freind over were all alone no one is in my house but us it seems pretty typical until I think halfway into a match my gamecube shuts off I was thinking oh great power socket must be trash except my TV screen turned black no sound but the on signal ( little orange light above the power button) was still on I thought this is weird than I noticed the power button for the gamecube was still pressed and the on light was still on out of nowhere both my gamecube and TV were starting to power on and off but the power lights never turned off we got scared shit less and hauled ass out of the apartment to this day I've never experienced such a strange power failure or glitch I don't know what to call it I kept using the gamecube for years after that even in the same room I never had an issue since frankly as kid that room even before this always creeped me out I don't know probably just some electrical issue I've never had any issue like this with anything since
>>
>>19585710
Sounds like a wisp, foxfire,ect probs ate some tasty life energy from them
>>
>>19604396
Cool story bro. Actually let's /thread this. It cant possibly get any better than this. Nope. No other story at all.
>>
So, I've had this weird fucking hallucination when I was at a party at a friends house. So, here I was, sitting on a couch, feeling completely normal, and then I just begin seeing this weird fucking cat thing in the corner, that has this green-ish light around it, and, well, obviously I'm fucking scared, and then one of my friends just fucking comes in and asks what's wrong, and just as I try to show him the cat it's fucking gone. And no, I wasn't sleeping, and don't suffer from any mental illnes either
>>
>Be me
>Me and my friend buy some canned meat jerky for our camping trip.
>We go camping
>One of our friends wants to eat
>We give him a can of jerky
>He opens it
>Inside, there's this weird fucking thing that looks like a a crab/faceugger hybrid
>All of the cans go right to the dumpster
>>
File: 1490290929202.png (67KB, 189x262px) Image search: [Google]
1490290929202.png
67KB, 189x262px
>>19590813
>>
>>19603648
I have been investigating the phantom shit phenomenon for several years. I decided to get a squat toilet so I could observe every turd and compare it with anal sensations. I believe 99% of ghost shits are very small, firm poops that are both small enough to hide under a single square of toilet paper and dense enough to sink down to the bend. They tend to pass more difficultly because there is less peristaltic action without a greater turdmass behind them. This occasionally occurs during a period of 24-48 with little food.

I hypothesize that there still may exist another type of phantom shit in which the pooper prolapses his or her torn anus then retracts it back in at the moment of pinching and wiping. I have not experienced this because I don't stretch my anus for sexual pleasure.
>>
>>19581653

Wantstheflamethrower.png
>>
>>19603376
Nah, in the morning I woke up without it, and I am 200% sure it wasn't tucked in or something like that. It got PULLED off of me.
>>
>>19603422

How about, listen to this, we don't take those taxes from the get go commie scumsucker.
>>
File: 3cccew.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
3cccew.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>19603846
Thank you?
>>
>>19582400
#1 you were propably just tired
#2 sleep paralysis
#3 deja vu (i've just been in this place before) has something to do with brain development, I have it once a month or so.
>>
>>19605215
How about, illiterate faggot, every civilized society takes taxes. It is your rent for living in a first world, civilized nation. If you don't like taxes don't ever use public highways, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, the post office, police services, fire department services, municipal trash pick up, or medicare or social security every again. Better yet, move to some third world shithole where no taxes will ever be taken from you and you can die of dysentary if you're not first brutally raped for being a lily white faggot. I would rather my taxes get used on the betterment of the people than your corporate cucklords.

Capitalist scumsucker.
>>
>>19586235
so did he fug her?
>>
>>19587427
>black kid in the boyscouts
believable until this part
>>
File: 614.gif (763KB, 242x182px) Image search: [Google]
614.gif
763KB, 242x182px
>>19590006
>Next day check our room, the fucking pants ghost stole our molly
>>
>>19605843
how would socialism guarantee that the money is used for the people? Why would people with more power over others choose to help them instead of helping themselves and their kin you dumb piece of shit, the whole point of few taxes and few regulations is to neuter the governmental power structure, but power accumulates as it always does and now america is sliding into authoritarian hell thanks to faggots such as yourself that have to rely on those with power over you like a child
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.