[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /x/ feel about Crowley and Thelema in general? I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Aleister_Crowley,_Golden_Dawn.jpg (336KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister_Crowley,_Golden_Dawn.jpg
336KB, 800x1186px
How does /x/ feel about Crowley and Thelema in general? I recently read a biography on him and was considering picking up some of his books.
>>
>>19581268
>>19577532
>>
>>19581268
Talk to the Ape of Thoth. Ironic name.
>>
Longwinded and prone to being misunderstood by people that want justifications/validation for their unacceptable behaviors. I advise Gurdjieff, Regardie, and Evola before Crowley. Thelema is a functional system, but it's very important that you not get caught up in planting your head in your asshole like many Thelemites do.
>>
>>19581268
An occult themed social club for rich sodomites.
>>
He is a total fool.

How does one rebel from the false god by following all his demons?
>>
>>19581268
A sick perverted man that has literally siad "the best sacrifice is a young boy"
>>
>>19581268
Ended up a homeless junkie. So in my opinion if you follow his teachings to the T you are very likely to end up sleeping and shooting H under a bridge.
>>
I think the best way to think about the OTO, OGD and other LHP systems is that they all contain valuable information and none really demand that you only participate in one..

There's no reason not to participate in many/all and see what kind of greater personal insights you can come to that way.

I don't think there is a such thing as a spiritual silver bullet or one movement/system that gets it all right and has all of the answers.
>>
>>19581324
That's exactly how please be real. Also you can sell your soul to the 3 piece and break contract so that the devil comes for you instead so you do have options
>>
>>19581593
>"the best sacrifice is a young boy"
He meant nascent thoughts.
He also says to kill animals (passions) and If everything else fails God (the idea of self).
He was a Moron in many ways, but you've proved yourself to be a lot worse.
>>
>>19581663
?OTO, ODG
>and other LHP systems
?
>>
I think you might find him and his teachings interesting if you are a male. However, I can't understand why any female would be interested in Crowley and/or Thelema.

That being said, there's plenty of females who practice Thelema so maybe there's more then meets the eye.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.