[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone who has been speaking to god lately ITT: You can talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

File: 1502179850422.jpg (69KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502179850422.jpg
69KB, 540x540px
Everyone who has been speaking to god lately
ITT: You can talk about your experience with god and Jesus
>>
File: Cube.jpg (8KB, 392x129px) Image search: [Google]
Cube.jpg
8KB, 392x129px
Saturn represents the Demiurge and he is not my God, his son is not Messiah.
>>
>>19580895
I speak to God all the time. She died and became a spirit in 2015. She still talks to me and begs me to restore her powers when I get mine back.
>>
>>19580899
I'm not saying Saturn is god. The demons and devils worship Saturn. 4444
>>
OP
0=1=3
:^)
>>
Ra is the true god
>>
>>19580899
Saturn is substantial.
>>
What happened when God looked to itself in a mirror?
>>
>>19580927
Samael desired to call forth the spark of Barbelon from the mute clay to serve him. He did not know
that it already burned within his own breast. To display his power before Lilith and the watching hosts
of angels he transformed his shape into the shape of a man and lay upon the pattern of earth. His feet,
touched its feet, and his shins pressed its shins. His thighs touched its thighs, and his belly was on its
belly. His hands held its hands, and his shoulders spanned its shoulders. From toe to crown he
measures its measure. The face of Samael kissed the face of earth, and the breath of the Serpent slid
between the lips of clay.

In the moment of his kiss the spark of light fled from Samael and entered the Earthly Man. This was the
intent of the Aeon of Aeons. He acted to restore the power of the light to the Holy Mother, Barbelon.
The limbs of earth became flesh and warmed with the warmth of the Sun. The man breathed a breath
and opened wondering eyes. He sat upright. His face was luminous.

When Samael looked upon Adam he knew he had been deceived. The beauty of the man was more
perfect than his own beauty. The man was whole, whereas he was incomplete. The rage of the first
Archon flew out of his eyes in fiery bolts that blasted the rocks and made the sea boil.
He cried out to the assembled hosts of angels, “I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside
me.” At this the angels wondered, and spoke between themselves, saying, “If there is no other God,
then of whom shall this God be jealous?”
>>
>>19580895
Which god does one talk to?
The jesus pics and the noose crosses around nex, are idols made of wood and shit, to a non-existent external god, taskmaster, or torture artist.

I am god because I see, HEAR, eat and smell.

doot 4:28-29

cucks
>>
>>19580927
He said I need a shower work is hard being a god. What else would you think he thought.
>>
>>19580937
>insert shit-eating grin
But no, this is not what I meant.
>>
I talk to the gods and it's hard to understand their work sometimes but I keep going and it's like you unlock different levels of self awareness as you go along, past couple of days I've woken up very grateful to the point of tears because I don't understand why me? I don't care to question but it's my nature to question everything.
>>
I talk to god a lot, he's a nice cat, i just wish he actualy start to use his sandbox, not abbadon's (my other cat)
>>
>>19581036
OP here
I'm part god
tell me everything they're saying
>>
the truth is god has a mother everyone who exists does
everyone who claims to be what they know they arent can never be
dominus inexelius exus
I came I sat I gave birth
>>
>>19580895
how do i speak to the archons?
>>
>>19581351
I've encountered like 3 of them on 4chan.
>>
>>19581360
They must have really good internet
>>
You can't even imagine anon.
>>
They tell me to stop drinking alcohol.
>>
Nah, drink until your shell says enough anon
>>
File: aYxg9jw_700b.jpg (82KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
aYxg9jw_700b.jpg
82KB, 700x600px
>>19580895
What god? the one the christians worship still refuses to speak to me. Guess burning that third church must have really set him of.

Jésus on the other hand makes for nice conversation. I hope he'll manage to get his green card before Trump finally bans all mexicans.

honestly though, god (as in jehova) and jesus don't exist and can be disproven logically (epicurean paradox, pic related). Anybody who claims to speak with them is either, crazy, a fraud or getting tricked by some other being.
>>
Jesus is my soulmate. She hears my thoughts and sees through my eyes.
>>
>>19582240
Are you anunkakian?
>>
No, I think that's Aurora forgetting to use trip
>>
>>19582248
No.
>>
>>19582252
I stopped using my trip because I don't want to upset people's feelings.
>>
>>19582255
You keep saying you were a god, and your brother fucked your soulmate. That sounds very similar to anunnaki mythology.
>>
File: 1468551909838.jpg (863KB, 1911x1935px) Image search: [Google]
1468551909838.jpg
863KB, 1911x1935px
>>19582258
Aurora you are such a cutie pie I hope you never change
>>
>>19580895
Iv'e had an experience with Mosses. Does that count?
>>
i can't say i speak to god but i definately hear him and rarely i think i understand him
>>
I thought I was a god, but it turns out I'm just a nobody. Should I get my trip back?
>>
>>19582305
Don't act as another anon, it's obvious
>>
>>19580940
pictures and statues of God are false idols
God is everything and yet Alpha & Omega
Jesus is Gods light in human avatar and he suffered himself at the false chosens hands (ye olde jew) suffering to go to hell as our equal to face lucifer and returned to make a new covenant.

He beat the Jews by facing the Holy Emperor. There was no more powerful man on Creation and God himself marched as they thought they humiliated him. He took their pain and he let them string him up to announce to the world the King of the Jews was dead. This wasnt the time of the internet. there would be no video proof. God had to face the most power ruler on Creation and returned to prove God can not be bested by man.

but good luck
>>
>>19582310
Okay. I don't have much to say anymore though.
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19580943
>He said I need a shower work is hard being a god. What else would you think he thought.

Being a god isn't that hard. Getting humans to wise up and stop thinking the universe revolves their lives, or their country, or their species, or their planet, or their solar system, or their galaxy, is hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
>>
>>19580895
Just be your own god
>>
File: mosses.jpg (142KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
mosses.jpg
142KB, 480x640px
>>19582283
In this post, encounters with mosses.
Two now.
>>
Fuck off Cult of Saturn
>>
Try not to let yourself get too carried away.
>>
>>19580895
I know this sounds like schizophrenia or a larp but since some time last year I used to have strange thoughts like I'd had a dream I just couldn't remember and then in a moment of clarity a detail would come to me, like a fragment of a word or an action, or something else, just a single idea at a time (like "sky" or "tree")

Eventually, whether by chance or not, I came to read about a certain goddess and all of these details seemed to come together, and every single one of them was associated with the same goddess, including alternative namings I hadn't heard of, and this was a relatively obscure language (like most recently used at least a thousand years BCE). Of course it is possible I had detailed knowledge of this but forgot it, but the niche nature of it makes it seem hard to swallow since I would've had to have made some effort to seek it out.

Every now and then I find I get a sense of surety that if I do X, I know there will be a good result, and it has never failed me. Just minor things, I can't ask to be given a billion dollars or whatever, but I really can't help but think I have some connection with some kind of benevolent goddess.

Here's what I wanted to ask /x/: How do I work with this relationship, assuming it exists and I'm not just mentally unstable? Because of the age and relative obscurity I have no resources like the Bible to consult on how to please a god or guardian spirit or what have you.
>>
>>19580937
Do you not get the proper use of the word jealous? In this case jealousy refers to the state of having something rightfully, and not wanting it to be taken by someone else, for instance, a wife could love her husband jealously, since he should rightfully belong to her, but that's not to say the word at the time had any negative connotations (similar to the word 'fear' which could also mean something more like the modern use of the word 'respect' - e.g. a sailor might respect/fear the sea)

In this case God jealously loves you, referring to the idea that your devotion should belong to God, not to anything else (money, power, etc.)

I'm not Christian, but it's worth clarifying since this post doesn't make any sense since it relies on not knowing what the word 'jealous' even means.
>>
>>19585282
We only do succubi here anon
>>
>>19580895
Well i haven't contacted any demiurge yet, certainly not 'god' in the sense Generator, Operator, Destroyer. They're kinda like etheric AI
>>
>>19585301

Your god is Jealous of the Divine Spark in us.

````````````

Deuteronomy 6:15

for the LORD your God, who lives among you, is a jealous God. His anger will flare up against you, and he will wipe you from the face of the earth.

Exodus 34:14

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Exodus 20:5

"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Deuteronomy 4:23

“...Do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the Lord your God has forbidden. For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God”
>>
>>19586061
If you bothered to read my post you'd realise that your quotes are actually consistent with exactly the meaning of jealous that I just said and also I'm not even a Christian, I just prefer to understand what I'm reading.
>>
>>19582174
The problem with the Epicurean Paradox is it forgets the 3rd option: Fuck you, I'm God
>>
>>19586073
Yaldabaoth organized everything after the pattern of the first realms that had come into being, so that he might create everything in an incorruptible form. Not that he had seen the incorruptible ones. Rather, the power that is in him, that he had taken from his mother, produced in him the pattern for the world order.

When he saw creation surrounding him, and the throng of angels around him who had come forth from him, he said to them, I am a jealous god and there is no other god beside me.

But by announcing this, he suggested to the angels with him that there is another god. For if there were no other god, of whom would he be jealous?
>>
>>19587451
Refer to original post
Jealous of your love, implying it should not be primarily given to false idols such as money or earthly power, etc.
If you still don't understand I don't have the energy to explain the same thing three times and I recommend you ask a local library about their adult literacy programmes
>>
Prepare to be in my next video larping faggots
>>
>>19582174
I wouldn't be so eager for miracles.

When they start to happen again, and people undoubtedly see them, there won't be a chance for redemption anymore.
>>
File: 1480860303106.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480860303106.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>19587701
>nigga who couldn't handle the banter so he deleted his youtube account only to come back and make fun of people
>>
>>19587714
At least i'm not Goddess Aurora
>>
>>19580895

He's mad at the corruptions being paraded as truth, otherwise same old game.
>>
>>19587722
Oh no you di'int.
>>
>>19587722
You're a crybaby faggot. You have zero grounds to make fun of others when you couldn't handle the shit being flung at you.

Chances are you're not even mister metokur, but some even more pathetic person pretending to be him. In the off chance you actually are, why don't you show this little conversation in the video as proof?
>>
I've actually had experience with god.

I've seen what my soul looks like, I've felt the love of God, and I'm becoming one with Christ.
I'm actually being serious.
>>
>>19587733
Oww my feelings
>>
>>19587741

Some people on here do larp, others have schizo, and few see the light.
>>
File: heygod.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
heygod.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19587761

>and few see the light.

Not really something you can put into words, though.
>>
>>19587779
No you're absolutely correct. If you try to explain it without context, you seem as if your crazy.
>>
>>19587795

>If you try to explain it without context,

That's the paradox though, how do you define that which is beyond definition?

You can't really share it, only you can know it. And once you do, it does not matter what anyone else tells you.
>>
God does not literally speak to me with words. That is a misconception. It may work that way for some people, but most of my friends and family that are Christians agree that you just get "feelings" in your heart and mind that God is trying to tell you something.

God has recently caused some bad things to happen in my life so that I may make some adjustments and become closer to Him. When you notice bad changes in your life, break down what you do and how you live. I had to go through some hardship to fully turn myself around and realize I wasn't pleasing God, and that I needed to do better. God spoke to me through a series of events rather than spoken word of any sort.

Ever since these events happened and I've mad adjustments, I've noticed changes in my life, and I've noticed a certain spiritual maturation that I didn't have about me before. I'm still learning, as I still honestly struggle with some things, but I'm definitely farther along than I used to be.

tl;dr - God speaks through events and "feelings" in my experience. Look for small things. He loves you and wants you to be the best person you can possibly be for Him.
>>
>>19587801
No. Actually, many people explain it well.

You just need to be open to the idea, that's the beginning of the journey, openness. It's also the scariest part.
>>
>>19587802
You're true in your words.

I believe you, it's the same with me, my journey has been going incredibly quickly and to be honest it's utterly terrifying.

Just yesterday I was able to look at my self without my ego. I viewed what the I in me wants.
>>
>>19587809

>Actually, many people explain it well.

They don't though, there are literally no words for the embrace. The absolute grace, warmth, acceptance. It's not even imaginable until you experience it. Words just can't picture it properly, because they're inherently tied to your own bias in perspective.

Sure, you can give people a taste, but that's nothing like the source.
>>
>>19587820
But there are people who are able to teach the way to get there. Again I agree with you.

Alan Watts has been my main source of teaching, I also do my own independent study as well.
>>
>>19587826

>But there are people who are able to teach the way to get there

They can get the inspiration going, but your path is your own. You will not find the same inspirations as others, because your path is not theirs. And vice versa.

I don't think it's something that can be taught, but found.
>>
>>19587829

For what it's worth, I am one of the ones who fell, but did not break.

In the process of standing back up. But then again, aren't we all?
>>
>>19587829
I still agree.

But you still need people to point you along the path. The path doesn't have to be a lonely path.

Currently I'm looking for my soul mate, the one that matches my own path.

I have a feeling I'll meet them soon.
>>
>>19587844

I'm sure you'll make it happen.
>>
>>19587847
Thanks friend, And I wish you the best on your journey as well.

Remember, humanity as a whole is in this together. The better we succeed as individuals the greater we all will. Having happens for a reason.
>>
>>19587867
>
everything happens
>>
>>19587818

How has it been terrifying for you?

Everyone's journey is different, but mine has just been difficult and has required some willpower. I'm learning now that a large part of Christianity is mastering the body so that your spirit may become stronger. That's been the bulk of my struggles.
>>
>>19587911
Because it's happening so quickly. It's been 2 months since my first experience with God.

I've already seen my soul, I've seen my ego. I've removed my ego. I see how to control my own destiny and live the life the I wants.
>>
>>19580895
i am all men as i am one therefore i am God !
>>
>>19587969

well yeah but it's not that simple.
>>
>>19585282
Not a medfag but afaik experiencing moments of clarity is not a typical symptom of schizophrenia.
>>
File: nightcloud.jpg (23KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
nightcloud.jpg
23KB, 736x490px
>>19580895
Not sure why on Earth I'm posting it on /x/, but...

>Spent some time praying
>Sun's already set
>Just sitting under a tree overlooking at a pond and cloudy night sky
>I really wanted God to answer me, as I've been having some questions some heavy stuff in life
>Finish praying, try to flip my Bible to the gospels, but it's too dark to read
>Mark my page and begin to walk home
>All of a sudden, I keep hearing this part of the Lord's prayer in my head
>"Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"
>I get to a streetlight and read the passage I had marked"
>Luke 9:23-27
>Verse 27: “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

Now I'm stuck. I tried looking at the original Greek and talking it over with some people close to me, and I've made a bit of progress. We'll see how it all turns out.
>>
>>19588898
Again, why am I posting this on /x/? I'm not going to look at this thread again, and even if I did, I wouldn't expect decent advice. Anyway, have a good chuckle at my expense if you'd like. Night anons.
>>
>>19588888
>>
I haven't exactly spoken to God, but I'm pretty sure he's spoken to me. I've also had a vision recently, but I'm not sure what it means.
>>
>>19580895
If anyone has been talking with God tell him he's a faggot.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.