[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

very strange facial expressions from russell brand and david

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: tm.png (248KB, 410x388px) Image search: [Google]
tm.png
248KB, 410x388px
very strange facial expressions from russell brand and david lynch starting at about 3:22 in this video
especially considering he's talking about how happy transcendental meditation has made him and how wealth and fame doesn't matter
I wouldn't have believed it was brainwashing and mind control before, but watching this video I got chills and had a very strange sick feeling
something's not right about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTG4UcxR_8M
>>
>>19580454
is it really brainwashing if you do it to yourself?
>>
Can I get a quick rundown? What is it with that TM is a ult meme recently?
>>
No amount of mental gymnastics can make this seem weird or unusual. Props for trying though, OP.
>>
>>19580682
>>19575656
It's true. Look it up.
>>
>>19580454
Is cause Russel Brand is super powrful witch man cause he strong chakras!
>>
>>19580711
If you seriously believe any of that I advise you to seek out a therapist anon
>>
What a goofy faggot.
>>
>>19580682
it opens demonic portals by chanting the names of demons

so of course, as per TPTBs plans, it's time to start shilling it here

Google "the truth behind TM", there was an entire lawsuit dedicating to exposing them. The info is out there, don't get trapped by these shills.

If anything, do mindfulness meditation. The fact that it's not pushed by dubious celebrities should prove to you it's genuinely more humane without any ulterior motives.
>>
Russell Brand is just an embarrassing cringelord and David lynch is trying to hide his embarrassment.
>>
>>19580711
kek that's crazy
>>
>>19580454
Funny how wealthy people talk about how little wealth means.
Give that shit away then.
Fake ass Buddhas everywhere.
>>
>>19580751
>Google "the truth behind TM"
Anything specific? I'm only coming across garbage like people trying to sell meditation books.
>>
>>19580711
that can't be true
>>
File: Heather.jpg (57KB, 850x440px) Image search: [Google]
Heather.jpg
57KB, 850x440px
>>19580796
>>
>>19580454

They're not "strange" expressions, they are:

>I did a couple of big lines of coke before this interview

expressions.

I've done coke before and he's doing the classic "parted lips and exposed teeth cocaine grimace". Everybody does it and once you see it and know what it is you'll notice it popping up in all kinds of places.
>>
>>19580790
This is the whole practice in a fucking nutshell.
Take all the money and fame from these celebrities and show me how they keep meditating while on the dirty streets.
>>
>>19580454
The fact that he tries SO hard to look like jesucks 2.0 tells you he's full of shit
>>
I remember reading somewhere that once you reach an advanced level of mediation it can induce schizophrenia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3092572/The-dark-meditation-mindfulness-Treatment-trigger-mania-depression-psychosis-new-book-claims.html
>>
>>19580790
If you meet the Buddha on the path, kill him.
>>
L ron hubbard was a genius though. A cult goes after vulnerable people, who is more weak and vulnerable than some fucking hayseed who just fell off the turnip truck and wants to make it in Hollywood?
Not only that, but you say "hey kid, you want to be a star, just join our group". And thats how you get travolta, or cruise, or others trapped in your cult, and these people go on to make millions and millions and they give it all to your cult. And the celebs work as spokespeople for your cult.

Tm is pretty culty, seems to have the same idea as Scientology to go after rich celebrities
>>
>>19580454
Yeah you can hear him coughing up his backwash- thats cocaine irritating his throat, although i bet he his somewhat spooked in light of everything.
>>
>>19580890
Even Buddha was a fake ass Buddha because he left his child behind.
>>
>>19580885
if this is true it means schizos are the true enlightened ones desu. i'd be weary of claims such as this though. could have an agenda to sell more antidepressants depending on who funded it. does anyone have any firsthand experience of meditation doing this to them?

anyways i thought that transcendental meditation was just some concept that was like a deeper meditation practice some celebrities latched onto, not a goofy cult organization.
>>
File: jesus-whip.jpg (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-whip.jpg
43KB, 403x403px
>>19580959
tm is a cult, meditation is practiced and has been practiced by many religions though.
Type the words "meditation", and "psychosis" into google and you will see lots of links talking about how meditation can make people snap.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/4dahe9/my_experience_with_meditationinduced_psychosis_ama/

If you seek spirituality you should be wary of men asking for money.
Spirituality is about fighting against materialism.
Like jesus fucking those banker jews up
>>
Look up the German documentary called "David Wants To Fly". It's from a young German film maker who initially admired David Lynch and was seeking some path to follow. At first Lynch is more than happy to indulge him and talk on camera, but when the guy starts to question "TM" and poke holes in it, Lynch drops him. The guy goes onto to talk to people who have also been burned by the Maharishi. Maharishi would buddy up to people with money and then drop them if they ran out. This clip has a former member at about the 3:20 mark. A guy in New Mexico that still has the Maharishi's sandals, and he wants to sell them to try and recoup the thousands of dollars he has lost to TM.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b2B27aTZsWs
>>
>>19580935
His child wasn't enlightened. He left him because you can't force people to choose your path.
>>
love TM
>>
File: ohdear.png (298KB, 852x440px) Image search: [Google]
ohdear.png
298KB, 852x440px
Watch the video, it's creepy. He looks like he's experiencing severe cognitive dissonance like he's been programmed to say the things he's saying.
>>
>>19580454
very strange and stupid post from OP at 04:01:49 in this thread

especially considering he's talking about a cokehead comedian and film director with weaponized autism
I wouldn't have believed it was braindamage before but reading this thread I got chills and had a very strange sick feeling
something's not right about this

>>19580454
>>
>>19580454
We are seeing the culmination of scientific work done at the expense of humanity. We've done taboo things in the name of progress like mind control, or rather cognitive influence over psyche. vivisection. That's a fact. It's not only possible, it's fundamental to control the flow of things. What is lust for power, without more power?
>>
>>19583238
This is the money side of it. What people get. The end result.
>>
>>19583230
are you ok? can I rub your tummy for you?
>>
>>19583270
yeah, get rubbing bitch. Got some serious knots here
>>
File: jimmysaville.jpg (48KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
jimmysaville.jpg
48KB, 450x299px
very yang sanpaku
watch out kiddies
>>
the expressions of a sexually deviant washed-up has-been who's struggling to remain relevant.

i liked his movies, though. always found him funny. better than adam sandler.
>>
File: kr0vd1ka6yiz.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kr0vd1ka6yiz.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
sorry I had to
>>
>>19580804
would bang/10
>>
>>19583660
yeah, but the video is from 2011 when he was right in the middle of making all those hollywood movies before he realized america weren't that into him
>>
>>19580805
yup
>>
>>19580454

Russel's alright.

He 'gets it', but he doesn't know WHY he gets it.
>>
>>19580712
this
he looks like the queer kid youtube fucker, without the ayylmao makeup
if get what im sayin.
super.
>>
>>19580890
>>19580935
you kill the buddha on your path
because if he really is the buddha
you won't be able to kill him.
>>
of course meditation has the potential to cause psychosis in some people. the average person is better off sticking to breathe work or mindfulness than advanced meditation or specific techniques. a continued practice is meant for one to look within, work on deep issues and confront the ugliness - a normie might not know what they are getting into or don't want to confront their true selves, the shadow self or won't have a clue as to how to proceed or aren't aware of their own true intentions, feelings or desires. a profound change in reality, break in point of view or belief system could shatter some people.

the marketing of meditation and yoga practice at a spiritual level doesn't always make this clear.
>>
>>19580454

Lynch is probably thinking about the quinoa he's left to rot in his attic, which he will use as body paint on Kyle Maclachlan. Literally nothing.
>>
>>19580454
Did you even listen to what he's saying?
Seems like the dude was just in the zone. I think Russel Brand is a hack but this just seems like he was speaking his honest word. He's elevating himself because he's infront of a massive press conference for David Lynch.
>Live a little OP.
>>
File: 2014_0915_David_Lynch_large.jpg (172KB, 530x638px) Image search: [Google]
2014_0915_David_Lynch_large.jpg
172KB, 530x638px
>>19584293
bullllllllllllllll shit
lynch is an evil wizard for sure
>>
It is CULT. Look up.

minet.org
suggestibility.org
>>
>48 Replies
>27 Posters
nearly half of the posts in this thread are from the same person
>russell is just on coke
>russell is a nice guy
>I like russell brand
>david lynch is harmless
>transcendental meditation is cute
>the david lynch foundation is totally legit and miraculous
>if I defend david lynch, kyle maclachlan will make babies inside my butt
oh ok
>>
>>19585034
Who said anything about MackLachlan?
>>
>>19583238
>done at the expense of humanity

That's right, serpent. Use your pawns wisely while you have the chance. Your wisdom can only serve to vindicate what will come.

It won't be long.
>>
i love it when rich and famous people say wealth and fame doesnt matter
>>
>>19581171
said every deadbeat dad ever
>>
>>19580454
he got personal problems
>>
>>19584944
I like his movies but something about him as a person rubs me the wrong way. Can't quite put my finger on what it is. He seems fake as hell and tries to cultivate this public personality of his. Wouldn't surprise me if there is a lot of truth with those rumors about him.
>>
>>19580893
>A cult goes after vulnerable people
so do normal organized religions

Who cares that a bunch of rich people pay gurus to help them with meditation? What's strange about that? This shit has been going on for centuries
>>
>>19587385
fake speaking voice
>>
>>19586294
Because, it's a paradox of their own existence. And for them to deny their existence via solipsism or however is to still make the attempt in escaping any possible repercussions for their own misdeeds and pending judgment
>>
>>19580804
I'd bang, but she's the type that you fuck and move on.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.