[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ l met a girl online two years ago, we talked and it turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170322_131002.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_131002.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /x/ l met a girl online two years ago, we talked and it turned out she lived in my neighbourhood. Her and I became quite good friends, sexual partners, and eventually we we started dating. She revealed to me that she was a witch, but I didn't care. About 4 months of us spending almost every night together it was time for me to head off to college. When I got to college, I felt completely overwhelmed, I felt the need to be free to meet new people and she was taking up a lot of my time (calling me, texting all the time, etc.) Eventually I broke up with her and I think I really broke her heart. To this day I still feel guilty, and I can't get her off of my mind. I feel like she had to have cast a spell on me to get revenge or something, I still can't stop thinking about her 2 years later. I have had other relationships too, but in all of them I still can't get her off my mind. I guess at this point im just asking for help, or for ideas of what it could be. Thank you for taking the time to help me out.
>>
You are the "witch" and this is a fanfic of what you believe his life is right now.

Just stop.
>>
>>19579822
well she clearly was a more enlightened being than the pleb college friends you made, its natural that you long for her
>>
>>19579825
No, I'm actually just that pathetic. Story is true, but sorry for wasting your time anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIFLtNYI3Ls
>>
>>19579831
She had a lot of mental health issues. She had anxiety so bad that she couldnt even talk to my parents, would never talk about what happened to her dad, and had 2 clpse friends die. Maybe I just feel bad bacause she was close to me and I hurt her after she was comfortable with me, I don't know.
>>
>>19579844
good old labels eh
>>
>>19579840
Thanks for the song anon, I like it.
>>
>>19579844
You know, she wasn't a witch. Withces don't really exist, mate, she was just crazy, like a lot of people in this board. Even if she tried to cast a spell on you or something, it didn't do anything, because (surprise) spells don't really work, at all.
You're just feeling guilty, and it's normal, but trying to explain it with "my mentally ill ex-gf casted a spell on me" is just retarded.
>>
>>19579872
Thanks, I think I needed someone to tell me just how retarted thinking that is. My desperation to get rid of this terrible feeling has clouded my thought process.
>>
>>19579822
No, she didn't cast a spell. What you feel is regret for fucking up and bouts of "what if". It happens to people at times.
>>
https://discord.gg/ytJsaqY banter, paranormal, occult discussion s well as active vc; all welcome
>>
>>19579822

1. witches aren't real 2. quit being a pussy and get over it, you'll have to learn this life skill eventually anyway 3. if 2 fails, tell HER all this bs if you can't stop thinking about her and just have to reengage with crazy

good luck
>>
>>19579840

{solipsism}
>>
>>19580469

we get it, you want to pilfer /x/ users for their good content without getting called out on it so often

It's time to stop.
>>
>>19579822
You were/are in love.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.