[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someday you will read this. Find my body within the soil of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1476022728877.jpg (161KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
1476022728877.jpg
161KB, 500x689px
Someday you will read this.
Find my body within the soil of the earth, if you able to reach it. If it is already found then you have succeeded. Return my body to the altar under the three kings, lay next to me. Close your eyes and sleep. Shall we dream a new dream together, and laugh?
>>
>>19579630
Naw man, I got class tomorrow.
>>
>>19579644
There is nothing for you there. Unless you are chasing tail.
>>
>>19579725
Get it? ouroboros and pussy are interchangeable, that's the joke! No one? Ok
>>
>>19579630
Fucking larper fuck off
Sage
>>
I'll leave forever if you can explain the OP
>>
The message wasn't for you anyway but for my children.
>>
>>19579630
The spirit of this message is prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. I have been injured, in the next couple of hours of sleep It will be the last we can provide. By the way, I can juggle up to 3 objects but not if you are looking.
>>
>>19580064
It is a matter of taste. And taste it would seem is determined by both the chef as well as the patrons. But you are unlikely to eat a plate of shit, although some seem to enjoy it.
>>
>>19579630
I'm not sure what this means but with a few tweaks this could be poetry.
>>
File: Bro.jpg (36KB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
Bro.jpg
36KB, 400x441px
>>19580130
Everthing is subjective. I'm sure you know that.
I have a thought that we don't have to say a word but the fact that we can means nothing really.
>>
>>19580210
To say that everything is subjective is to confine the particular as an absolute. And what you have to say is everything, but I agree that you have nothing to say.
>>
File: 1500255719208.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1500255719208.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>19580224
So you don't accept your reality as absolute?
You can mimic something you like to do
Did you really do it or not.
The nature of reality is little more than mimicry
The same way as a kid with a little toy truck spends the afternoon hauling rocks.
To a adult this is only play.
To the child it is reality.
>>
>>19579630
thhis is dope
>>
>>19579630
No, fuck off. Shitty attempts at poetry aren't paranormal and roleplaying is /tg/.
>>
>>19579630
Ok I will try and remember.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.