[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here feel like trap rap music is demonic? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_4655.jpg (20KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4655.jpg
20KB, 236x253px
Does anyone else here feel like trap rap music is demonic? Like really fucking demonic.

When I look at metal trying hard to be satanic I feel nothing I just feel they are whiny white kids trying to act edgy and even when I see them paint oentagrams on everything and talk about Satan and have 666 everywhere nothing literally nothing.

But that trap rap shit scares me it really does and it's sad because all they talk about is Jesus and never Satan really. There's something overly demonic about it I think the fact the bass can literally be felt through your body and it's actually good music. Metal isn't good it all sounds like shit its just for edgy white kids who are rejects and autistic but holy shit. That rap shit really feels demonic and scary as fuck.
>>
>>19578720
There's now a subgenre called trap rap that has religious overtones? I'm glad that I don't listen to new music.

>metal doesnt good
Someone hasn't heard of Judas Priest
>>
>>19578720
Maybe you're just retarded
>>
>>19578720
Trap listeners would call metal fans demonic

Metal fans call trap listeners demonic

The grass is on fire on the other side.
>>
>>19578720
Music being good/evil has nothing to do with the lyrics and all to do with the rhythm, tones, melody, etc.
>>
>>19578772
But I listen to rap and I think it's the most evil shit. I think it's cause rappers actually participate in life and they're famous for being cool where as metal people are introverts that harmlessly sit inside.

>>19578780
Trap hasn't voodoo drums in it
>>
>>19578720
It is totally demonic for a number of reasons. The most obvious one is that there is lots of satanic imagery present in the videos and lyrics, and in the rapper characters themselves. For instance, 21 Savage I believe has the upside down cross on his forehead. Secondly, many of the songs glorify drugs, sex, violence, money, and general narcissism. All very demonic. Thirdly, the style of the music is designed to effect people in a way that hypnotizes them. This is a rather old trick, one that begin in the way we know it in New Orleans in the late 1800s. It's what the Jews use to manipulate the population by creation mass culture which a large portion of the country subscribes to. This is an inhuman and deathly culture that has led to the degeneracy we have today.
>>
>>19578720
pop music is the closest thing to satanic music you can get.
>>
>>19578801
TayTay certainly is.
>>
>>19578772
intercity kids are getting into metal because of the fashion and aesthetic, and skateboarding.
>>19578802
maybe now but wasn't always.
>>
>>19578813
>intercity kids are getting into metal because of the fashion and aesthetic, and skateboarding.
They don't actually listen to it. It's totally for aesthetic. t. new york city
>>
>>19578796
>New Orleans

Oh fuck that's where voodoo is in America

>>19578801
Probably true it convinces good girls to be sluts and party and fall in "love"
>>
>>19578720
Drill rap is what you mean, and yes.
>>
File: What (I) crave is already mine.png (51KB, 336x62px) Image search: [Google]
What (I) crave is already mine.png
51KB, 336x62px
>>19578720
Please tell me im not insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THdie-5vC-s

>10 for the wolf
>3 for the shepherd if you dont have the phd you get the sheer - SHEpEhRd
>1 for the sheep, led by the leopard with its weapon of perception (the media)

[trapped in a changing maze]

>the key to even:

nothing only equals itself
on an endless scale every "instance" is equal to none

>Anima Vesta

Anima is soul/spirit/light

The anima and animus, in Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology, are the two primary anthropomorphic archetypes of the unconscious mind, as opposed to both the theriomorphic and inferior function of the shadow archetypes, as well as the abstract symbol sets that formulate the archetype of the Self. The anima and animus are described by Jung as elements of his theory of the collective unconscious, a domain of the unconscious that transcends the personal psyche. In the unconscious of a man, this archetype finds expression as a feminine inner personality: anima; equivalently, in the unconscious of a woman it is expressed as a masculine inner personality: animus.

translations to Anima Vesta are "your soul" or "evil is my soul" but i could not find a direct translation to vesta, apparently there isn't one- but there is this.

Vesta (Latin pronunciation: [ˈwɛsta]) is the virgin goddess of the hearth, home, and family in Roman religion. She was rarely depicted in human form, and was often personified by the fire of her temple in the Forum Romanum.
She was the daughter of Saturn and Ops, and sister of Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Juno, and Ceres. Her closest Greek equivalent is Hestia.

Also pic related lyrics doesn't match his wording
>>
>>19578796
Upside down cross? Didn't you see the video? Bruhh issa knife
>>
>>19578720
>metal is just edgy white kids and it isnt good

you have no idea how fucking stupid you sound right now. I actually did cringe, I cant believe I made it though the whole post. Serious question, where are you on the spectrum? Are you sensitive to loud noises? Maybe this could explain a lot.
What the fuck is "trap" rap music?
>>
Trap rap is just same shit all over again, its like punk. Every song is same and everybody is doing it because its easy and popular and any retard with fl studio and tutorial can make it.

Maybe only way it feels "demonic" is because it all sounds so much the same shit, you have to have some gimmick to make yourself shine.. for example beat up you pregnant lady and some random people to get yourself some name and fame like that Xxtentacion

Also the trap "forefathers" triplesixmafia etc memphis rappers used lot of demonic imagery maybe because it went hand to hand with their menacing beats
>>
rock n roll, then hiphop, then heavy metal, now hip hop again
>>
>>19578720
It is. It uses auditory magic. Short repeating loops create a dream state, then heavy bass activates your frontal cortex, and the nature of the rhythm and beat; fast, slow, melodic, amelodic and the content presented in the song us heavily considered brainwashing and hypnotism.

There is trap music to inspire jihad, using nasheeds. There is trap for Christians that want to kill Muslims. Metal trap and goth trap are strongly nihilistic, and can influence a person quickly without their knowledge.
>>
>>19579155
dubs earned
>>
>>19579039
I have much more on this if you want
>>
I like this thread and i agree with you op. >>19579039
its really good to see jung getting popular lately. his ideas fit in with a lot of spiritual stuff.
>>
Have you ever heard $uicideboy$ They're white rappers and talk about Satan in all their songs some of them are actually good desu
>>
>>19578796
Source on the beginnings of musical hypnosis?
>>
>>19579039
This vid got it wrong its "vestra" meaning "your"
so it means "your soul"
>>
>>19579323
http://www.frenchquarter.com/jazzmasters/
http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/g/gioia-jazz.html
https://prezi.com/rumou9osznju/the-impact-of-jazz-and-the-harlem-renaissance-on-society/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZG0b02zCdg
https://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm
>>
File: 1504715483315(2).jpg (131KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
1504715483315(2).jpg
131KB, 816x404px
I know what you're talking about OP. When I get super tosted and listen to ALL mainstream music I can actully HEAR the spells and magic that are hidden within them. It's the craziest shit.
>>
I'm wondering how much of a pussy someone has to be - to be so deeply affected by a piece of music that they'd consider it inherently "demonic" and not just reflections of the human psyche.
>>
File: parasignosis.jpg (1MB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
parasignosis.jpg
1MB, 1080x1620px
A lot of metal just uses the style of Satanism or evil as an artistic choice. Some (a very small amount, less than 1%) is a representation of true hatred and negativity.

It's nothing you will ever hear on the radio, see a music video of on MTV or read an article about in Rolling Stone.
>>
>>19578792
Over generations
>>
Look up "Make the World Go Around by Young Dolph".

Yes I agree with you, but really any music can be deceiving. That's why when listening to a song I go to the lyric version so I can not only feel the melodies and the beat, but so I can hear the lyrics and understand better of what it is they're saying. If I'm not feeling it the way I should, then I turn it off. If the lyrics are evil, I turn it off. Especially if it seems that the lyrics go in one ear and out the other. Lyrics including the feeling of a song can absorb into your mind like water to a sponge especially if you like the song. Most people don't have an ear for lyrics, but subconsciously they're taking in every word or feeling, since the feeling of the beat is usually the same feeling as the lyrics. Vice versa. Most noticable you can see it come out in a listeners personality. That's why I'm angry with radio and record companies allowing that crap to sell. Older generation already knew this and that's why they say "that new stuff thees kidz be lissennin too now a dayzz." They know that crap isn't real. It's twoface and it's fake. By the way, Satan isn't as great as he likes to boast. As a matter of a fact, he's a loser. Jesus is the WAY.
>>
File: 6687663155_e10c6d0900_o.jpg (3MB, 2616x2616px) Image search: [Google]
6687663155_e10c6d0900_o.jpg
3MB, 2616x2616px
>>19578780
It has everything to do with lyrics. Rhythm and melodies are nothing but mathematical fractions.
>>
>>19578720
A lot of rap has gotten very spiritual. It's moving away from nigganigganigganigganigganigganiggaaaaaaa.

Chance the Rapper has practically an entire album that's Christian af and Kanye has overcome the illuminati and is on his own plane rn.

Tbh I can hardly find negative messages in good modern rap.
>>
>>19579372
a-am i bad for playing and listening to jazz for around a decade?
>>
>>19578720
It doesn't matter what the music sounds like. A lot of popular music is cursed do that whoever heard it gets attacked by demons. The recording industry is deeply tied in to the occult.

That's why I listen to music that praises God. No evil spirit can stand to even hear the name of Jesus.
>>
no, sage.
>>
>>19579138
ugh, yes
>>
>>19579491
The blue pills are affected. The red pills can sense it. The illuminated can show you it.

You want a good example of demonic, brainwashing, hypnotic music. Listen to this.
https://youtu.be/1mB0tP1I-14
If you listen you can hear the Morse code like noise repeating in the background. Listen for its cues, and when it transitions into bass. This is a prime example of rudimentary hypnotism, and brainwashing. Take note of the content. What is she singing about? Love and sex is just a game. Don't take it seriously, just play around and don't worry about the consequences. I studied this song when I first realized it was mind controlling. Lady gaga has many examples of this kind of brainwashing
>>
>>19579629
You're so blue pulled it hurts.
>>
>>19578720
yes, it encourages activities that promote suffering and communion with demons i mean violence and drugs such as weed, also the absolute worship of money, i have listened to it while on psychedelics, rap is purely demonic and it is made by demons to corrupt children
>>
I guess /x/ has never heard of Ghostemane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFzqZcKMmzo
>>
>>19580010
Ghostemane is the reason i became interested in occultism desu
>>
>>19580010
I get blood on my grandma's floor daily
>>
>>19580010
i like this.

will listen to it on loop, then report back once ive turned into a satan-worshipping, violent, consummate slut
>>
>>19578720
>and it's actually good music
Stopped there.
>>
>>19579988
>If you listen you can hear the Morse code like noise repeating in the background.
You mean... the rhythm?
>>
>>19579039
ahuuuyy
i
i know you meane
*cries.
>>
File: WMRRVwm.jpg (228KB, 1211x1862px) Image search: [Google]
WMRRVwm.jpg
228KB, 1211x1862px
Smoked a couple bowls, lay down, put my phone on my chest.

>Start playing Dopethrone.
>Start hallucinating and shit
>Demons coming out my body
>feels good man
>>
>>19580176
as a side note, Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow induced a trance state for me that was I feel the most spiritual or profound kundalini awakening of my life. Although it was brought about with a combination of techniques.
>>
File: 3109.png (103KB, 633x556px) Image search: [Google]
3109.png
103KB, 633x556px
>>19579039
Pt.2
>>
File: 31092.png (20KB, 592x309px) Image search: [Google]
31092.png
20KB, 592x309px
>>19579039
pt. 3
>>
File: 31093.png (128KB, 617x557px) Image search: [Google]
31093.png
128KB, 617x557px
>>19579039
pt. 4
Straws hath been grasped
>>
File: 31094.png (66KB, 612x314px) Image search: [Google]
31094.png
66KB, 612x314px
>>19579039
Pt. 5
>>
>>19580209
Coincidentally black yellow I think is the same song by wiz Khalifa where you see someone wearing a pentagram shirt and they jump up and down throwing the devil horns while everyone behind him does it too
>>
File: 1505145940970.jpg (110KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505145940970.jpg
110KB, 509x720px
>>19579070

B u t t h u r t

U

T

T

H

U

R

T
>>
Troll thread
>>
File: devil.jpg (95KB, 650x973px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
95KB, 650x973px
>>19578720
Rap is horrifically materialistic and celebrates nothing but material wealth. I can't stand it.

Also the whole 'satanic' image of metal is a joke in most cases. It started off as just horror movies as music then some european weirdos took it way too fucking seriously.
>>
>>19580559
No it's not...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8T3pOecR44

This is fucking rediculous dude how is anything THIS good like seriously HOW I've been thinking about it for years and can't even wrap my mind around it
>>
Not always Rap is Evil. This one is WOKE
https://youtu.be/1vbZMpRTT5M
>Here is the translation.
https://pastebin.com/CRXdkSAv
>>
>>19578720
>edgy white whiny kids

what in the ever love are you talking about? why the fuckk would you bring up their skin colour you faggot? WTF?

reminds me if a genuine news report the other day that said a movie was "too white" and another news report like "meet the middle aged white father who..." and the report had nothing to do with race. WHY THE FUCK IS SKIN COLOUR A POINT WORTH RAISING YOU DUMB CUNTS. WE HAD FUCKING LANDO AND LETHAL WEAPON AND IT WASNT RACIST. FUCK OFF WITH THIS ANTI WHITE RACIST 2017 SHITE.
>>
>>19578720
You are right. what you're hearing is not just any demon its the Anti Christ and Cain from the Bible. Your ears hear demons.
>>
>>19580811
Source or any idea on how you got that info?
>>
you have to sell your soul to be able to rap like that
>>
>>19580839
There has to be a way to do it with just practice intelligence and delligence
>>
>>19580840
you can try that, but what's an average joe going to rap about anyway?
>>
>>19580856
You don't have to be a criminal to rap lol Soulja boy does hard ass gangster rap lol and no one believes that he's selling crack and doing drive bys
>>
>>19580878
maybe soulja boy just hasn't been caught, hmmm?
>>
I think it's because a lot of trap artists consciously use demonic/spoopy imagery. Hellion, for example, is my favorite soundcloud dude and most of his/her shit is scary as fuck
>>
>>19580886
Why the fuck would Soulja go sell crack if he already has a mansion at 14? Oh I'm finally set up for life my dream came true and I have money. Better go do something that gives me 20 years to life. Even if he did sell crack and shoot shit it would have had to of been after his rap career he lived in a rural area before getting famous.

>>19580896
We'll there's an explanation for everything. If god created us science can tell explain how our bodies work.
>>
>>19578720
>trap rap is good
You have to be over 18 to post here my dude
>>
It's very hypnotic, it puts you in a trance and when you combine the demonic/godless imagery/lyrics it makes sense that it has a "demonic" effect. Especially 21 savage. They don't really talk about God though, simply mentioning Jesus doesn't mean shit when 99% of the lyric's content are about living an earth-bound/materialistic and anti-spiritual life.
>>
>rap is soooo materialistic
Yeah, you retard. A lot of rappers grew up in or around poverty, that sets the tone for a lot of the genre. If you grew up in the ghetto wouldn't you feel proud if you can now afford to eat something other than top ramen?
>>
>>19578720
Yeah it's supposed to be they called drug dealers demons because they literally ruin people's lives and profit from their suffering. Every wonder why they do the trippy voice thing and talk about Lucy (lucifer) in hip hop? Hip hop is a spiritual thing too
>>
>>19581556
>proud to eat something besides ramen

Lean and xanax are the cornerstones for any affluential man's diet. Add cocaine and molly for a true display of social status.

SNAP offers steaks, boy. Only stupid college kids eat Ramen.

ITT: Bunch of people who don't listen to Hip Hop talk about it with bad assumptions.

>Pop is the work of the devil
>Blacks develop new form of musical expression in 60's
>Call it Rap
>Find popularity in 80's
>Absorbed by the mainstream and twisted into a weapon of suppression
>This kills the millenial
>>
>>19578802
You stop talking shit about my waifu right now.
>>
>>19580836
Cain of the left side of the brain. Who has slain the right side, Abel, from a longstanding war for control over the mind, and thus, the bidy, heart, and quite possibly, the universe.

You see, the thing about the bible is this - all stories, tales, and characters who interact with each other are all inside of us. There may be those who deem it unacceptable for what I am about to state, but the fact of the matter is that the bible is quite literally an interpretation of what exists within us, however, the bible contains stories that are not literal whatsoever. This is our paradoxical nature of being human.
>>
>>19581965
>ruin people's lives
lel they're not forcing people to buy drugs, these mental weaklings are ruining their own lives, weak fucks
>>
>claims metal is for introverts who sit inside all day. Aren't real Satanists
>original kvlt Black metal bands actually burned churches and murdered people, tortured people, shot people
>not Satanic
>>
>>19578720
>>19578792
underage b&
>>
File: 1502198770866.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1502198770866.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>19578760
>Judas priest
Hasn't heard of Havayoth
Jk jp-chan is kool
>>
>>19578720
LOL

Dude.

You're fucking stupid.

No form of mainstream money making music is more or less evil than the other. Maybe you have some other personal problems that you're projecting because fucking hell.

Modern country music is literally just trap rap for white people who won't listen to country

Replace Hennessy with beer and Humvees with trucks and there ya' fucking go m8.
>>
>>19582844
for white people who don't listen to rap****

Also fucking this >>19582488
>>
Lil Uzi Vert does some satanic things but I think that's mostly like edgy white kid type stuff. He's talks about solipsism a lot too, that he's the only one that exists and the universe is his.
>>
>>19578720
All rap is the opposite of music
die subhuman trash
>>
That and the fact that not being a virtuoso in your area of expertise makes you a fucking phony (which is very satanic). Rappers can't sing nor play nor dance nor write any good, so i guess that explains everything (metalheads, with all their clumsiness, tend to at least know how to play something decently).
>>
File: 5k8mk802lxay.png (66KB, 202x171px) Image search: [Google]
5k8mk802lxay.png
66KB, 202x171px
>>19578720
my fucking sides
>>
>>19583201
>subhuman
>implying humanity is better than anything else
>implying we're not all on the same level with the rest of the universe
>>
>>19578720
Here's a little tip from a woke insider.
>All music is an energy loosh
So, whatever you are attached too, there will be a loose outlet to fit. Some people like imagery like" Lil Uzi Vert" or maybe something more eclectic. Others maybe something more wholesome. Either way, it's an outlet first and foremost, but ain't that what's life made for one way or another?
>>
>>19584392
Harvest it yourself
>>
>>19578760
Judas Priest is garbage. Worst vocals of all time. Megadeth is where it's at.
>>
>>19578796
Issa knife
>>
>>19578720
Try witch house.
You're welcome.
>>
>>19578720
If you want something demonic I suggest you this russian music artist called HeбoScrub he does all kinds of experimental music and i've been listening to him for a long time by now just take a listen at this for example
Song starts at 0:42 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VIgv9dkRak
I also suggest this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2aFz_Rhzg8 give it a listen through both and check the other songs
>>
The black artists are being pushed hardest by you know who.
>>
>>19580793
Nah, he has a point. Metal is whiny white kid music. Whiny black kids listen to gangster rap.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.