[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is incest a part of black magic or satanic ritual abuse? If so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: MoreCommonThanYouThink.jpg (58KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
MoreCommonThanYouThink.jpg
58KB, 750x600px
Is incest a part of black magic or satanic ritual abuse? If so, why?

What would you do if you found out your girlfriend was having sexual contact with her father, and lying to you about it?

What does /x/ think?
>>
File: 1496441774371.jpg (519KB, 1416x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1496441774371.jpg
519KB, 1416x1417px
No, because sibling incest is the purest form of love.
>>
Incest is wincest.
>>
>>19578699
The reason it is evil is because it has ill bad effects. The offspring would be with alot of defects. And the reason Pedophilia is used too is because They cant give birth, as its just full lust, and evil. Do not do shit like this.
>>
>>19578699
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations
>>
>>19578708
>>19578709
>>19578712
>The reason it is evil is because it has ill bad effects. The offspring would be with alot of defects. And the reason Pedophilia is used too is because They cant give birth, as its just full lust, and evil. Do not do shit like this.
so you're saying it's okay if she's using birth control (which she is, btw)?
>>
>>19578745
Yes, it's also okay if the technology is good enough to prevent genetic defect.
Abraham married his half-sister, why can't you?
>>
>>19578775
>Yes, it's also okay if the technology is good enough to prevent genetic defect.
>Abraham married his half-sister, why can't you?
Because it's evil and predatory for a parent to fuck their child? And it's evil and predatory for a person in a relationship to lie to their boyfriend or girlfriend about fucking someone other than them?
>>
>>19578775
>Abraham married his half-sister, why can't you?
This is false.

"None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover [their] nakedness: I [am] the LORD." - Leviticus 18:6
>>
>>19578699
>What would you do if you found out your girlfriend was having sexual contact with her father, and lying to you about it?
I would think she's a psychopath. The phrase “pervasive pattern or disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others” is psychopathy defined in eight simple words.

In short, RUN. Fast and far. Before it's too late.
>>
>>19578964
>pervasive pattern or disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others
I'm a psycho
>>
>>19578976
Yes
>>
>>19578976
>I'm a psycho
How?
>>
>>19578708
>No, because sibling incest is the purest form of love.
Do you fuck your sibling as a part of your rituals?
>>
>>19578745
>The reason it is evil is because it has ill bad effects.
>Pedophilia is used too is because They cant give birth, as its just full lust, and evil.
But what's the point for black magic rituals to involve sex with genetic relatives and children, other than these reasons? Why does Satan encourage this among his ritual workers?
>>
>>19578699
>What would you do if you found out your girlfriend was having sexual contact with her father, and lying to you about it?
You should probably report her father to the authorities, don't you think?
>>
Can u cunts stop fucking posting the questions being asked fucking double reading is cancerous kys
>>
>>19578699
Ted Gunderson was a Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI who believed that in the US there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3tCUxtm_s
>>
>>19578699
>sexual contact with her father
is he a satanist? if so that explains
>>
>>19578699
No, it's not.
Lust however is embraced in satanic communities and because sex is mostly lust, why should (w)incest be a problem?
To have sex with someone you truly trust is great. It's not like you won't get into heaven or such.
You just need to realize after the sex, life goes on.
If you rape your mother, your relationship with her can be pretty damaged. If you make out with your sister, you might feel not that great when you see her with another guy. If you screw your cousin, she might get pregnant. So, every action has an effect on the future, be aware of that.

If my GF has sexual contact with her father, I don't care. A lot of girls do. Get over it. Girls like incest.Real life is like that.
>>
>>19580375
>A lot of girls have sexual contact with their fathers

Source broseph
>>
>>19578712
Actually, incest was stopped in the medieval ages royalty because birth defects started to happen. Many many generations later. Incest only causes birth defects after a few generations down the line. Say for example, a brother and sister have a child, that child gets with a uncle and has a child, and that child gets with a aunt and has a child. The chance of birth defects by then would be 0.1%. Before then, its zero.
>>
>>19580391
Date slut and asks their dark secrets.
Did you never fuck a cousin before?
You missed something Anon.
>>
>>19578699
>Is incest a part of black magic or satanic ritual abuse?
i don't see why it would be explicitly necessary, though considering trauma is a major factor in supposed satanic rituals and mind control, it could be used to that effect.
fucking break up with her probably. unless she was able to swing a threesome with her and her hot mom.
>>
>>19578699
>incest a part of black magic

no. More specifically: a lot of black or left hand path focuses on breaking taboos for the psychic energy, so literally anything is on the table for some of them. This OFTEN translates into deals and summoning demons or evil entities. Most left hand path practitioners are kinda pussies, they talk a good game but don't do anything illegal or even uncomfortable. You could literally get the same kind of psychic energy by eating your own shit. No need to rape your sister. But left hand path permits anything and everything you can think of. In reality this is very rare. Even hellfire clubs posture and pretend more than anything else.

>Satanic ritual abuse
this is a moral panic from the 80s, dude. The La Vey Church of Satan (most popular) is larping and therapeutic anti-Christianity. They don't believe in a literal satan and abuse of children will get you kicked out. There MAY be more theocratic versions of Satanism, but most are in name only (they actually worship Enki or Ba'al which is no different than worshiping Zeus) or new age bullshit.

Ritual abuse, however, is common but has nothing to do with religion or beliefs. It's a blackmail scheme. A honey trap, usually. You are inducted into some club and they make you fuck a prostitute to get in, they take pictures and then tell you she's under age or they make you pose in scenes that mirror the satanic panic lunacy so the victims won't be believed and they have photographic proof of you doing something that will destroy your life if it got out. Doesn't matter if you fuck the kid or if it's just posing. Some people will do anything for power or the perception that these idiot clubs or political machines can get them power. They usually don't. The Clinton machine, for example, probably does traffic in underage sex slaves for this purpose. I highly doubt they were the first or will be the last - this stuff is more common in Europe, however.
>>
File: DSCN_1147.jpg (146KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN_1147.jpg
146KB, 2048x1536px
>>19578699
no idea anon.
but i love my sisters more than anything and anybody.
actually they are the only girls i'm able to love and truly care for.
never asked for this, dunno why it's so, or it's degeneracy or not.
but it just really feels completely natural to truly LOVE them.
i had gfs too, but never with these deep feels.
and yes >>19578708 sibling love is purest.
i can't even imagine how it would be to not love them.
i just want to be with them, share my life with them, have fun together, so why not enjoy pleasure together?
it just feels natural and beautiful to be so intimate and trustful.
>>
I think people who are sexually attracted to their close relatives exist just to remind me I'm doing OK at this whole life thing
>>
>>19578708
this is fucking disgusting
>>
>>19580375
wtf kind of degenerates do you run around with, boyo?
>>
>>19582613
do you want to fuck them, though?
>>
>>19578708
back to /b/,you
>>
>>19582613
Just no please god hates insest for a reason mixing same family genetics is literally a loophole for dammed souls to come back. That's why you see a lot of inbreeding family's have high violence issues. So no believing that it is ok it is not. You are purposefully allowing someone who hasn't learned to be better in hell a way back before their supposed to come back.
>>
>>19582944
Yes, very much. But more like gently make love with them. So I actually hold myself back. We are very close so i know for sure they wouldn't resist, just let me do anything i wish.
But I want to give them some more time to mature and decide.
>>
>>19582999
Thanks for the tip Satan.
But I'm aware of the risks so I don't plan making babies with them once they decide to take or love even further..
>>
>>19583045
i hope you're trolling.

otherwise, kys.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.