[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /×/, is there any proof of afterlife and, if it does,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: B0g3CyZ.jpg (389KB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
B0g3CyZ.jpg
389KB, 2048x1357px
Hey /×/, is there any proof of afterlife and, if it does, what it's like?
>>
>>19577771
Dreams.
>>
dr ian stevenson, 1200 reincarnation cases confirmed, some scars even passed on to the child in next life

also ndes
>>
>>19577843
Yes! I'm not sure what other people dream of, but when I dream, I visit the spiritual world.
>>
>>19577771
Eternal matter implies eternal representation of said matter.
>>
The afterlife is spiritual. There are testimonies of people being taken to heaven or hell. There are many testimonies of atheist being taken to Hell and when they came back from that experience they gave their lives to Jesus and warned people about Hell
>>
>>19577843
There's lots of monsters in the spiritual realm then.
>>
>>19577878
>getting cucked by your own imagination

This never happens in the faeryverse.
>>
>>19577975
If people want to ignore the warnings thats on them. You'll have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>19577771
No. Not in the sense you mean. Life doesn't end. There is a balance that gets evened out, and determines where you come into this reality again. And as what. Kek. It's not reincarnation. Life is life. There is no transfer of information.
>>
>>19578016
But believe this, darkness follows you. Can't hurt everyone you touch and not end up in the sewer. So to speak.
>>
>>19578000
>You'll have no one to blame but yourself
That sounds heavenly.
>>
>>19577847
Where can I find a pdf or complete book? I did google search and found this website:
http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=ian-stevenson-reincarnation-physical-resemblance&hl=en_US
But it's some kind of tribute, not whole collection of everything he researched.
>>
>>19577771
I've always wanted to fuck a woman out in the forest.
>>
>>19578077
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0786450878

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbWMEWubrk0
>>
>>19577771
No. No proof of life after this. There is proof of a higher being that intelligently designed us all though. And there is proof that our ancestors had far more complex knowledge than what they should have. Those same ancestors claim their knowledge came from God or the gods and those same God or gods said that life continued on after this one. They were astonishingly correct in other areas, there's no reason to doubt their other claims.
>>
File: 1501540141258.jpg (810KB, 1600x2125px) Image search: [Google]
1501540141258.jpg
810KB, 1600x2125px
>>19577771

Fucking girls exactly like that in that pic, drinking a horn if mead, and then going into battle with your buddies on the fields of Valhalla.

Then you wake up and do it all again with some feasting added in.
>>
Yes and no
>>
>>19578526
>drinking a horn if mead
but what if i want to beer?
>>
File: 1475110333002.jpg (536KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475110333002.jpg
536KB, 1080x1920px
>>19579135
then you can have two bears
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.