[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we have a mundane scary story thread? not one where people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489106131102.jpg (64KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
1489106131102.jpg
64KB, 600x804px
can we have a mundane scary story thread?

not one where people talk about aliens or skin walkers or whatever, just regular scary shit that's happened to you that you can't explain
>>
I'm being gangstalked

It's not a lie

I dono who they are and what they want
>>
>>19577233
Are you the anon who raged at everyone on /b/ a couple days ago?
>>
Nope
>>
>>19577233
photograph your gangstalkers pls.
>>
>>19577043
got abducted by alyums once :DDD

bretty spoop

image : spurdo.png
>>
I have intense daydreans that come true years later
>imagine girl
>meets girl irl she dumps me like i imagined
>2011 hear trump was mad
>imagine trump leading a revolutiom

Now i think its god
>>
>>19578575
If the next one is right im marrying a good person
>>
Whenever I begin to start considering my doubts of God while I'm doing something, I get hit in the head or bump my head. Never hard, almost always with the same amount of force as you would hit someone for being an idiot.

Dumb shit too, like a stick will fall out of a tree or something will break and I hit myself it.

Not very spooky, but mildly amusing even if it is just a confirmation bias.
>>
>>19577043
It's not super spooky, but definitely odd: Extreme synchronicity

Occasionally, random thoughts pop up in my head and manifest certain aspects of the thought later in the day. For example, the thought of humvees popped into my head, and later on that day I saw a humvee (which is very unusual up here in New Hampshire)
And if I focus on something heavily, it comes true in some form or another.

>>19578575
This sounds incredibly familiar to shit that's happened to me. The names and personalities of friends I made during college came to mind during my senior year of high school
>>
>>19578934
Are we focusing on it because it will happen or is it happening because we focus on it(one obviously makes more sense)

Ive been seeing rottweilers everywhere recently and i need a dog so :/
>>
>>19578655
That's the vaguest shit ever stop LARPing
>>
>>19579040
Larping has costumes
...you just mean roleplaying
>>
File: blade.jpg (45KB, 355x400px)
blade.jpg
45KB, 355x400px
>>19577043
I'm making a spook house for Halloween. when you go in, It's just filled with black people.

"Hey man, dats a nice phone"

"S'cuse me sir, can you hep with Thirty Cent Peez?"

"Yo yo Ned, where you goin so fast?"

The entry fee is basically whatever you have on you when you enter. Laptops, wallet, phone, shoes, etc. I'm calling it "Wrong turn in Chicago"
>>
>>19579052
lurk more
>>
>>19577233
There was this chick who died here in my state and he family was convinced she was being gangstalked, let me see if I can find the blog they document the shit out of it all
>>
>>19579071
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/
Here we goooo
>>
>>19577043
Pets reacting to random noises, pretty sure most of you'll have experienced it.
My cat sleeps on my bed and she'll sometimes raise her head to listen at the noises of the house settling. The slightly creepy part is how she only does it for some of them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.