[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic powers do exist, they're what you people call 'magic',

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 27

File: images.jpg (9KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 283x178px
Psychic powers do exist, they're what you people call 'magic', beings with ultra developed brains such as the 'Grey' aliens and certain historical geniuses have innate psychic abilities that would allow us to do the impossible, such rip tears into time and space. The American, Russian, British, French and German governments are researching ways to utilise Psych energy, though only the French have been somewhat successful.
>>
If you're a "Leak" and you believe only the French have been somewhat successful, does that indicate that you are a French "Leak"?
>>
Interesting, but do you have any proof of that? If not, you're nothing more of a 'piss leak' my nigga
>>
>>19576235
I'm an Italian researcher who has just been recently let in the known.
The coordinates to the French laboratory Noire is 45,4625548, -0.8014034,19z
It's underground
Can't say anything more
>>
>>19576262
FUCK, wrong coordinate. I'm sorry for accidental misinformation, give me a second to get the correct coordinates
>>
>>19576299
Kek
>>
Okay, these are the closest points to N (Noire)
>>
Damn it, this second coordinates are not it either, either I'm an absolute retard with cartography or someone is trying to fuck me up, I know nobody is reading this thread, but I'm going to try and take a pic from the place
>>
Technically there's a difference between psionics and magic.
Psionics is using one's own power to do stuff, magic is using one's own power to channel and direct much larger amounts of energy.
You're right that they use the same techniques and abilities, though.
Not to say one is more or less useful than the other or that they aren't related, but some things that can be done with one are not feasible with the other and vice versa.
>>
I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find the exact coordinates, so I'll make do and give out a hint
It's in the coast south of Mortagne-Sur-Gironde
The place where the terrain is red. Then check out south of the three lakes, you will eventually find what seems from above a crater
That's laboratory Noir
>>
>>19576406
So can you say what happens there?
Similar stuff to CIA remote viewing leak?
>>
>>19576428
We researchers practically live there. So we can research and give out tests to subjects 24/7
I haven't seen an Alien, not going to lie, but I have seen several human subjects
So far we have learned that

1) all Psych gifted subjects are able to communicate if they're near a 500 m radius, so they must be isolated
2) the 'lower' Psychs are much more physically fit than the average human, and are even able to survive and shrug off bullet wounds (we knew that because of an apperently infamous event in 1997) but only are capable of minor object moving
3) the 'higher' Psychs are much more varied in their abilities, controlling heat, blinking in and out of places, even copying themselves. Because of this most of them have to be kept inside special cells fit for them
>>
Psychics that are only psychics are chumps.
If they don't know spells or handling power and they're astral projecting then they're like flies you can snatch out of the air.
Remember kids, your physical form is important.
>>
>>19576493
Are you a psychic?
None of the Psychs I've encountered in Noire seem to be able to use 'spells', and there are no official records in our archives of anything magical or 'spiritual', there's nothing we found that hints at something like that.
>>
>>19576511
I can hear thoughts if I listen to them. I like telepathic conversations with squirrels. They're more interesting and enthusiastic than common people.
And my spellcraft is scarcely trained BUT I have all sorts of power. Words of power are my forte.
>>
>>19576525
I'm sorry that the French government has captured so many of your kind, truth be told I don't agree with their sperimentations, but the most I can do is post this here, to let more people be aware of the truth.
Also, please, do NOT try to infiltrate Noir, even if you find out the exact coordinates! The French army is stationed there to guard us and the subjects. I'm serious, do not try to go to Noir, if you (somehow) find the entrance, you will be shot on sight.
>>
>>19576548
Are you saying the French are an enemy to those types of people?
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>19576525
https://youtu.be/tVPpYxogEfY?t=88
>>
>>19576554
go to 1:28 you use embed
>>
>>19576553
I'm saying that everyone unathourized will be shot on sight, not only Psychs.
There are several, color-themed French Psych research laboratories, though I only know the location to Noir due to me working there, so be careful.
I have no idea where American, British, Russian or German labs could be, I only know of their existance.
>>
>>19576560
That doesn't sound exactly friendly...
>>
File: riot selfie.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
riot selfie.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
>>19576548
Fuck the French. They haven't done anything worthwhile in half a century.
>>19576553
If they don't have absolute freedom of speech and absolute freedom of religion, consider them an enemy of powerful and/or "open" practicioners.
Feel free to kill any government agent with the power. It's your freedom of religion, and your freedom of expression, and it's time to make them fear the power they tried to suppress and kill.
>>19576560
>kill on sight
These are the people that want to use magic for themselves, to kill, control, subvert and subdue. They are enemies. Treat them as such. They'd have 1984 by means of technology or magic. Either, and, or all of the above to control.
The governments of the world have for the most part chosen to oppose free will.
I choose to support free will.
>>
>>19576568
It's a top secret location, what did you expect?
>>
>>19576573
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrBm7RYRd0E
>>
>>19576573
>Fuck the French. They haven't done anything worthwhile in half a century.

That's completely false, the French government managed to make significant research of Psychic powers, most of the soldiers down here are outfitted with special anti-Psych armor and weapons. The '97 incident involved a High Psych mind controlling a guard to go on a rampage inside the facility, then various Lower Psychs rushed out.

The documents say that all of 23 of the escapees were killed, and this was before the advancements in Anti-Psych technology
>>
File: giant dad.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
giant dad.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>19576591
>anti-psych armor and weapons
Is it made of metal?
HAH. I bet it's brown metal.
I can do what they can do for pennies where they pay thousands of dollars.
>>
File: crusader larper.jpg (91KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crusader larper.jpg
91KB, 683x1000px
If the French government wants to kill me, they can either consult Donald Trump, or they can challenge me under Code Duello.
I am a legal American citizen and I haven't broken any laws since sunrise.
>>
>>19576604
No,it's Kevlar armor and assault rifles outfitted with a special 'core' that can nullify Psych powers overwhelm Psychs in the area, knocking them out.
I don't know the details myself, as I'm just a regular researcher
>>
>>19576610
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMXwluMcGrg
>>
File: anime autistic.jpg (25KB, 411x419px) Image search: [Google]
anime autistic.jpg
25KB, 411x419px
>>19576616
> just a regular researcher
>doesn't know anything
More like controlled gaslight opposition.
I'm here to parley.
>>
>>19576214
>they're what you people call 'magic',

No, there is psychic powers and there is magic, anon.
>>
>>19576466
If you watch the face of a high psych with thermal cameras when they're doing their stuff, do you see anything interesting?
>>
>>19576622
Well, you see, what I explained here is all that I know, and I haven't been here for long. I need to move up the laboratory's hierarchy to have access to even more hidden secrets, though it will take me years to do it
Well, implying they don't find the leak and I don't get a bullet between my eyes, but I made the necessary precautions
>>
>>19576627
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc
>>
>>19576625
Interesting question, it depends, really. The face is the hottest part of the human body, but some (not all) higher Psychs are abnormally cold or hot, not only in the face however
>>
>>19576214
I definitely get the sense there's something more going on than science can find and explain at the moment.

How much of this "ability" can be controlled? The CIA couldn't get it to be useful for themselves. But no matter, we're close to a technological revolution that will make reading other people's thoughts common place.
>>
>>19576623
Again, we have never saw anything similiar to 'magic' or 'spells' in our laboratory, or any laboratory in France. Whatever abonrmalities we researched can be classified under 'Psychic powers'.
>>
>>19576622
Ever commit murder in the state of Texas?
>>
>>19576662
Because if that's you, the only power you have, is total bullshit.
>>
>>19576662
I don't understand what this has to do with my thread.
>>
>>19576662
Murder requires proof.
Sometimes souls show up around my house, on my property, uninvited. I kill with power in self-defense. If it appears to be a demon or spirit, it doesn't have the rights of a human.
Stare into the embers on the first of November.
>>
>>19576667
It has everything to do with it. If we're all talking to a cold blooded killer, they deemed psychotic, then it's very relevant.
>>
>>19576671
We'll, if that's you E. get lost kid.
>>
>>19576674
Go find your junky mom.
>>
This is all irrelevant. I attempted to give out the unfiltered truth to you all, it is time for me to go before anyone finds me out, figure out yourself what to do with the information.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJRLiXVj37k
>>
>>19576214
>Psychic powers do exist
True
>they're what you people call 'magic'
False. Both stem from soul but approach and methodology varies. It's kinda the same as with painting and drawing with pencils. Both are ways to make an image, and learning well one may help a bit with the other, but in the end methodology and approach is very different.
>beings with ultra developed brains such as the 'Grey' aliens and certain historical geniuses have innate psychic abilities
Wrong. Most of such abilities don't depend on level of development of brain. It's mostly dependant on how you use it, practice and innate ability to enter altered states of consciousness, concentration, visualization etc. Geniuses may be able to figure it out more easily but even a retard can get further than average person with enough practice and proper approach.
>that would allow us to do the impossible, such rip tears into time and space
Likely false. Seeing into things, sure, but rip the chronological and physical order of the universe - meh.
>The American, Russian, British, French and German governments are researching ways to utilise Psych energy
Most of it doesn't depend on any energy, not the way most people think of it at least. There was some research into orgone and whatnot but actual government research into it wasn't on the basis of some special energy to use but on the basis of finding of how such set of abilities works, what makes it tick, how military and intelligence can use it. Supposedly, Russians went the furthest with it but they also seeed to be the most interested. Aside them, there's Americans and possibly Chinese.

Your post is too much full of crap to take it seriously. Likely you've made it up on the basis of some tidbits you've read all over the place.
>>
When is this going to be revealed, and when it is, what will happen to telepaths?
>>
>>19576548
It's the french, they'll just surrender when we show up.
>>
Sometimes, I have thoughts of people or phrases and they occur a couple hours later. I call it pre-hiccups.
>>
>>19578685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6TxnPzFsmg
The telepaths win.
That's what happens.
>>
Technically everyone in this thread is incorrect about the distinctions involved in magic and psychotrachaics, and without a doubt OP is a troll attempting to implement some basic science fiction pop culture ideas about "psychic powers" in order to garner attention on the internet, tying it in with government involvement in an immensely uninspired way. Please ignore the people who are jumping for a chance to invent their own mythos for magic and psychic powers, and allow me to break down the truth of the Magickal Arts.
There are five main types, or Quintands, of Magick. Etherism, Psychotrachaics, Chao-Nihilo Gnostice, Trans-Akashic Enochian Trivenificia, and Sorcery proper, also known as Mabeob Superioris. I will outline each in broad detail to give you all a general idea of the differences.
>>
Etherism is often called the simplest form of Magicka, as it requires no Coronae, Glide Mana, or even full Hyper-syncopation, though obviously all latent Negative Ground Mana is required, so if you are currently under a Theriops or have been in a closed-off mental space you will not be able to achieve this. Most people can experience accidental etherism, especially while dreaming, meditating, or are under the effects of heavy psychedelics, but this is not considered “practicing the craft” by true etherists, and the achievement of true Etheristic Exousia requires meditation and practice. Generally Ley Wells are involved, but I have always found them useless in this particular magical art, and I honestly believe they are only employed by so called “Duplists” to have confidence when activating the NGM spiral during the first stage of Etherphasing. In layman’s terms it’s faking confidence to walk past the security guard to get into a club when you’re underage, but the club is the First, Second (Astral), or Fourth Ethereal Plane and the security guard is your Ego Laminae. Most of the Exousia is just learning things from the records, though obviously “Vocalia Svarga” can be committed once you enter any plane past the first.
>>
Psychotrachaics is entirely different. An understanding of this art can be thought of as an understanding of the Mind-Body problem popularized by Descartes, who stole it from the Greeks I believe, though there is some dispute there. In essence the Mana Linkage that forms between the Twin Numinae, which I definitely cannot get into here, generates a Bifurcated Pointfield on the Ethereal Residue (including the Astral Residue), allowing the “Encouraged Consciousness”, or Eaqul, to form uninhibited. This formation itself, by the very nature of the Sixth Law, forces the Mana Polarities to stay in balance even as the manifold proceeds and the Pointfield gains the time dimension. This “change over time” in mana balance allows for the Exousia of Negative and Positive Mana of all three tastes to enact changes on the physical world, reflective of the Eaqul through simple syncopation of the mind’s thoughtform.
>>
Jesus Christ don’t get me started on Chao-Nihilo Gnostice, I don’t even want to talk about it. This is actually the field I am most involved with, and I don’t have time to detail all the Coronae and Anti-Coronae and their “Fluxes”. It’s just a lot of memorization and really nothing interesting. To summarize: the absence of mind and the absence of order mirror the relationship between electrical forces and magnetism, and Glide Mana is a conduit to the Bhuvasian equivalent of light, called Flux.
>>
Trans-Akashic Enochian Trivenificia requires a thorough understanding of the Three Manas to grasp, and to enact asks for a thin Corona-dantian interspace, which can only be derived from years of meditation and Ley Well alignment. The Exousia are astounding, and would not have been developed to their present extent without intense government involvement (yes, including involvement from France). Walravi Measureformes, crafted by the three-taste mana linkage of either all positive or all negative mana allow first for the complete removal, not just penetration, of the Major Ego Lamina, usually accompanied by an enhanced Superego Lamina for safety, supplied by depressants. In fact, Measureformes would emerge literally everywhere if Mana was not divided as it currently is and the Deavaholme state was still present, if “everywhere” even means anything in that context. So when the three-taste linkage is formed, it acts as a singularity that bypasses the oppressive Brane. Once Etherphase is completed, the Enochian (Disintegron) Summoning of a deava can be carried out in such a way that the being is forced to linger within the dimensional Charice of the Third-Ethereal~Astral gate space, without ever entirely entering the Third Ethereal. The Red Head Effect then draws the Outer Ethervis from the daeva, delivering usable Negative Mana into the physical world’s mantle for the practitioner to utilize through another long and complicated process. If I want to finish this in the next few minutes I’m going to have to move on, but suffice it to say there are a lot more complications that can arise, including subsequent possession and thoughtform over-coherence, either of which can result from a diminished “Incidental Consciousness” going in.
>>
Sorcery is not the hardest to grasp, but it is probably the least developed of the Quintands despite being the most famous kind Occult Art. The Exousia of Sorcery is dependent on the “Sacrifice” or Pralaya of physical or mental material. In reality, the so-called sacrifice of mental material comes from decoherence in the thoughtform within the brain, and the associated negative energy created by this phenomena. The physical sacrifice grants power through an equally simple mechanism, wherein Pseudo-coronae form on the Akashic Fingerprints of platonic solids latent in crystalline materials, from which a Mana polarization event, nearly always Ground or Deava Mana, erupts. But while this explains the Vir Primus of Sorcery, the secrets of Sorcerous Malleability have been sought for years, and are a more complicated matter that we may never understand. Just kidding it’s simple, your Eaqul kínisiates the energy via Subtle Leys in the pituitary, which Hyper-syncopate your thoughtform to the world around you via the Sixth Law again, granting greater control over more layers of reality than simple Psychotrachaics would. Unfortunately, since Pralaya can only feed energy into these Leys and nowhere else, the system is more rigid than fluid, which has earned sorcerers a reputation for being ritualistic. This is a fair stereotype, and sorcerers hold onto their specific spells, including Incantations and Teletourgs, to the death. I honestly think there would be a lot more improvement on this field if there was more cooperation.
>>
I highly recommend finding a professional to help you out if you’re interested, it’s a lot easier to learn Magick from an actual master in the craft. Also I apologize for the grotesque layout, I’m new here and I just wanted to a platform to rant where nobody important will believe what I’m saying. Of which everything is completely true.
>>
>>19579391
Well, thanks for that. If not here, where then?
>>
>>19579391
Who are targeted individuals?
>>
>>19579405
You'd like the occult threads.
>>
>>19576319
What are all those little lakes? Are those lakes? There's a structure next to each.
>>
>>19576670
>Murder requires proof.
not psychics though
>>
>>19576466
So what gain or application are you trying to achieve?

Mission statement or end state that justify human rights violations is what I'm getting at.

Are these people are test tube/breeded, or are you spooky and abducting random people?
>>
>>19576662
It worries me, when a community might be interacting with someone who had no problem killing. Who might even enjoy it. Murder is wrong. Getting away with it because you said you were crazy, moreso.
>>
File: 1484724422799.jpg (307KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724422799.jpg
307KB, 1275x1650px
Commencing brief dump. These documents are publicly available on CIA dot gov. Research and operations of this type, at least according to public documents, were transferred from the CIA to the DIA in 1984-5. Also, one of the SRI dudes did a TED talk about it years ago. Given the scope of the black world, this was one track of many, many others, no doubt.
>>
File: 1484724451979.jpg (364KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724451979.jpg
364KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579551
>>
File: 1484724476461.jpg (371KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724476461.jpg
371KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579560
if you would like to go digging yourself on the CIA website, some relevant search terms are GRILL FLAME, CENTER LANE, STARGATE, SRI International
>>
File: 1484724508065.jpg (398KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724508065.jpg
398KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579567
>>
File: 1484724540569.jpg (326KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724540569.jpg
326KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579576
>>
>>19579576
Thanks. It's appreciated.
>>
File: 1484724565600.jpg (301KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724565600.jpg
301KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579578
I cannot vouch for anything else stated in this thread but all human beings have these abilities, some more innately than others. The organization(s) now only theoretically belonging to the United States have developed technologies to enhance these abilities and fuck with the minds of others. Generally speaking, these technologies are electromagnetic in nature.
>>
File: 1484724594138.jpg (353KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724594138.jpg
353KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579611
>>19579579
happy to help
>>
File: 1484724630470.jpg (363KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724630470.jpg
363KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579619
I should also add that while some may be born with more natural ability than others, these skills, like muscles, can be improved with practice.
>>
File: 1484724661314.jpg (356KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724661314.jpg
356KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579641
>>
>>19576670
> If it appears to be a demon or spirit, it doesn't have the rights of a human.

Yeah, but do they know that?

Demons, and spirts that dwell in Texas still practice the 2nd amendment.

#HandsUpDon'tSpook
>>
File: 1484724690524.jpg (286KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724690524.jpg
286KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579647
>>
File: 1484724726587.jpg (326KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724726587.jpg
326KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579668
>>
File: 1484724992332.jpg (230KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1484724992332.jpg
230KB, 1275x1650px
>>19579680
That's it for this document. A great deal more can be found on the CIA website but this is the best overview I was able to find. And remember, this only touches on the early days.
>>
Why share this with us Leak?
>>
>>19579708
leekspinning
>>
>>19579718
I'm not familiar with that word, explain it to me?
>>
>>19576214
is there any similar stuff going on in wales?
>>
>>19576214
no
>>
I had something weird happen to me when I was a kid.

I made a bottle cap disappear. I saw bert and ernie making shit disappear on seasme street so I grabbed my lunch box, put a bottle cap in it. Grabbed a pen to use a wand, spouted gibberish and tapped the box. The cap disappeared.

I was able to do it all day. Next day however I wasn't able, and haven't been able to do it since.

Now, I was a kid. I could be misremembering. I could have imagined it, but that memory is so vivid. It's stuck with me for so long, and I can't let it go.

I've went looking for an explanation, and couldn't find anything that was satisfying.

So, I suppose I have an irrational belief in psychic or magical ability even though I am probably crazy for thinking it.
>>
File: AVATAR1938ZenithRadio.jpg (109KB, 625x623px) Image search: [Google]
109KB, 625x623px
There is an Equation being worked on right now. It will scientifically prove we can do this, and SO much more. Interested?
>>
>>19579876

Of course.
>>
File: AVATARGingkoLeafPhoto.jpg (654KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
654KB, 850x565px
>>19579885
Alright. Get pen and paper. I'm going to spell it out. Remember, it's a mathematical equation AND it's not finished.

Draw a nice big V. Then, to the right of that V, a capital M, equal sign, Re, slash, Vb. (Re/Vb)
Now, draw a line under that, and the write U+Y+Ra?

V is velocity, it has nothing to do with speed.
M is Motion, Re is Resonance, Vb is vibrancy.

See where this is going?

U+Y+Ra? is literally You plus Why, plus Rationalize.

Remember, the trick is to understand that there are infinite 'Yous' in infinite dimensions. The goal is to coalesce. You already know you live in a dimension where this works; because you can Rationalize. The trick is getting there.
>>
>>19579909

What are the units of measurement?

Where are you drawing the data for the variables?
>>
>>19579829
they reset you when you go to sleep, well something in your brain does it, it's the brain regenerating that fixes it, my theory anyway
>>
>>19579920

Concepts of distance are meaningless. We're working on teleportation and flight along with TK and other cool stuff.

We are drawing data from Rationalization. Once you figure out you CAN, you start using math to explain. Heisenbergs Uncertainty Principle is a good start. Theorhetically, we should be able to just 'pluck' whatever we want out of thin air, because there's an infinite suply of everything. WHY we can't do that yet is currently being worked on. Listening to synthwave helps, but you can use whatever you want. Think of it like funk music; or a wheel that just keeps picking up speed.
>>
>>19579939

You can't have a formula without values. Even if the values are abstract, ascribing a system to measure these abstractions is important to make a formula work.

If you don't have a system like this in place, then you are much further away than you think.

I might not understand the metaphysical stuff, but you seem to not understand how science works.

Also, if you are fucking around with the HUP then why doesn't your formula include any probability clouds.
>>
>>19579909
That isn't math.
>>
>>19579961

>Even if the values are abstract, ascribing a system to measure these abstractions is important to make a formula work.

It's a binary system. We are factoring in the metaphysics, that's why the Equation is so short. Those values are already accounted for.

>If you don't have a system like this in place, then you are much further away than you think.

The reason there's an Equation at all is for the sole purpose of sharing it. There's at least several million people working on it now.

>I might not understand the metaphysical stuff, but you seem to not understand how science works.

Metaphysics is already factored in, that's what I mean when I say 'binary'. It's mathematical, AND 'natural'.

>Also, if you are fucking around with the HUP then why doesn't your formula include any probability clouds.

The reason probability clouds don't factor in is because all points and all things exist simultaneously. Everything is everywhere at all times, if not here, than in another dimension. Infinite resources, infinite solutions. Meditation and the 444mz stuff you find on YouTube are also helpful. The goal is not to change your Resonance, the goal is to stop resonating at all. That's what keeps you/I/anyone else 'here'.
>>
>>19579982
Did I just read the concept of plank length zero expressed in 4chan's occult section?
>>
>>19579996

I posted this on /sci/ awhile back, the only response I got was "You are schitzophrenic"

Totally not triggered. <_<
>>
>>19579982

Can you explain how the metaphysics were factored in?

What do you mean by binary system? As in, the values are ones and zeroes? Or are they a pair of other numbers?
>>
>>19580012

Binary, as in yes we can do it because we can rationalize that we can, AND we can use existing mathematical equations to explain it. Science AND Supernatural. Binary.

It's not ones and zeroes per se. Everything, and I mean everything; either IS or IS NOT until you make a decision. De-scision. Two choices. Do, or not do. Like what's his name from Star Wars said. All points in the multiverse and all points you're trying to make, are everywhere at all times; it's the getting there that makes the Equation unfinished.
>>
File: AVATARninjalisa.png (82KB, 173x268px) Image search: [Google]
82KB, 173x268px
>>19580027

Once you start to realize what CAN be; you go looking for it. Here's a few things to get your noggin joggin':

+The Akashic Records are a maguffin.
+God is a reference point.
+And toothpaste on a hotdog is perfectly fine. Just don't let anyone see you eat that; unless it's already part of their culture.
>>
>>19580027

>> AND we can use existing mathematical equations to explain it.

I have never encountered this equation and google turns up nothing. Did you mean you can use existing mathematical operations?

>>Science AND Supernatural. Binary.

Okay, but for those two to mix you need to define the Supernatural. And I don't mean as in a dictionary definition. I mean creating testable models of the behavior you are describing as supernatural. Once you have that, you might have an equation that actually works.

I'll concede that there might be more to this then I understand. But, I've tried to get at the heart of this equation and you are just leading me in circles and not actually explaining the hard rational side of it.

If there are scientific models for the supernatural. Point them out to me. I will pour over them. You can lead me to water, but I am going to check the pH levels when I get there.
>>
File: AVATARAstronautBnW1.jpg (36KB, 399x402px) Image search: [Google]
36KB, 399x402px
>>19580060

The Equation isn't public knowledge because it's still in it's infancy. If certain hands got it, we'd be up shit's creek, forever. Not a good thing.

The trick is not me or a book defining what constitutes 'supernatural', that's your job. You get to define it becaue you're ALLOWED to define it. You always have. Sorry if that sounds cheesy.

The hard rational side is the math itself. That's why we're using pre-existing equations to explain it; because it's always been there. It's just a big puzzle and we're just about done with the whole border. Once we get there, we can fill it in as we go.
>>
>>19580072

Posting for context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UxNb-LlCF0
>>
File: derp.jpg (22KB, 827x126px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
22KB, 827x126px
>>19580078

Oh, my sweet summer child.

If you only knew the power that I control.
>>
>>19580072
>maguffin
i know of what you speak of
memes
>>
>>19579909
Thats not math lol
>>
File: AVATARArnoldJapan.jpg (39KB, 484x272px) Image search: [Google]
39KB, 484x272px
>>19580082

nice try, nerd. If you had that kind of power, you sure as shit wouldn't be here. Bases are covered.

Locking Dimension.
>>
Literally all this information is in Val Valerian's matrix 3 book from 1992 fucking. Crazy
>>
>>19580003

its ok anon
i hear you
sci is a bunch of jerkmos

uuuuuu
>>
>>19580072

I've been reading your posts in the archive.

I am starting to think you might be schizophrenic.

You are all over the place. All the time. You're perspective appears to be erratic and I think its affecting your ability to piece together cogent arguments.

If you want people to listen to you, you need to figure out what you are doing wrong and fix it. Whether it be meds, or meditation, or mental discipline. Just put in the work.
>>
>>19580104

Jesus, this thing is 615 bucks on Amazon...
>>
File: AVATARCabbitRyoOhki1.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
30KB, 640x480px
>>19580147

Making a mathematical equation that also looks pretty requires an understanding of the natural world, and the ability to appreciate and 'grasp' art. That requires both sides of the brain to rationalize properly.

Remember that episode of "In the Actors Studio" with Dave Chappelle when he said 'crazy is dismissive...maybe the culture is sick?"

Like I said; all bases covered.
>>
>>19580161
>Remember that episode of "In the Actors Studio" with Dave Chappelle when he said 'crazy is dismissive...maybe the culture is sick?"

This show doesn't exist in my inter-dimensional space. I don't know who Dave Chappelle is
or what "In the Actors Studio" is about.

Shouldn't you be asking questions like that before making a reference to something?
>>
>>19580169

Nobodys fault but your own. Like i said, all bases covered. We're just patching up the holes now. The goal is to wrap this up like a neat little package and drop it on the front door of every major everything. Clean and safe.

Here's the video, you lazy cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniNubupbQ4
>>
I know for sure my neighbor is a telepath. He likes to play mind games and make me doubt myself but I'm on to him.
>>
>>19580186

Hey do you have your bases covered? I haven't got the sense that you've got your bases covered and I want to make sure that your bases are covered.

Because if your bases aren't covered. Then how can one be sure if their own bases aren't covered. Everything is interconnected after all. So, if your bases aren't covered then my bases might not be covered. And if my bases aren't covered then no ones bases are covered.

If no bases are covered how will we know if our bases are covered at all? Coverless bases is not an inter-dimensional base that I want to be covered in. That's for sure.

Sending prayer-mail to the intergalactic mail server in hopes that coverless bases will soon be covered.

-sent from my covered base.
>>
>>19578358
This. OP's a roleplayer. I am surprised this thread went for as long as it did. People really like to indulge their fantasies, seems like.
>>
>>19579379
>Trans-Akashic Enochian Trivenificia
Either you're feeding people shit or were fed shit, anon. No decent tradition's there that uses crap like this and half of what you wrote uses mix of terms that together often mean squat, I'm afraid. You got several different theories together and mixed them into one word salad, didn't explain your terms, provided no source.

I call someone making up stupid bullshit at worst and simply unhelpful, questionable wank at best.
>>
End your lives, LARPers.
>>
File: 1504498087400.png (291KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
1504498087400.png
291KB, 728x545px
>>19580151
Yeah its a really rare book

You can find the pdf online though, its an incredibly dense book full of a lot of information and now that its 2017 you can cross reference the information in it. I recommend reading it. People on /x/ talk about knowing stuff but the information in matrix iii is very real
>>
>>19576299
Adults do not swear like bedwetting American teens. English is your second language hm? You have given yourself away
>>
>>19580452
You're naive if you think anyone here is capable of belief. People indulging their fantasies is the only reason this board exists at all. Chasing petty anomalies is futile and unwanted content; bigger anomalies are reliably fake.
>>
>>19581957

Lower class Americans do. All the time.

Bourgeois please leave.
>>
>>19576466
can you tell me if this Psych powers are granted since birth or can be obtained via training of sorts?

idk if i enter the ''lower'' psych category tho...
or had some kind of ''spiritual awakening'' and thats why im asking for.
>>
>>19576214
>
>>19576214
>>
>>19576214
Training helps a lot, I just focus on random people and things and analyze the image in my mind.
>>
>>19581957
Do you really think adult people don't swear like a longshoreman. I'm a web developer and I can barely breath without muttering blasphemies
>>
>>19576214
I can't tell if god is blessing me with weard sight or it it is something that seems to be naturally occurring. Some days I feel like I can spread good fortune to people simply by coming in to contact with them other times I am trying to figure out why I keep seeing weard ash things that seem to be following me others I see sparkles and by off chance the stars move? But I would not call it psychic abilities I just seem to be randomly seeing it when I'm bored. Anyone else have something like this happening to them?
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.