[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the Demiurge anything, also ITT we discuss paranormal experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 10

File: 150px-Lion-faced_deity.jpg (9KB, 150x184px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Lion-faced_deity.jpg
9KB, 150x184px
Ask the Demiurge anything, also ITT we discuss paranormal experiences and try to get answers.
>>
How do you know you're the demiurge?
>>
>>19576159
maybe it's talking to him
>>
Because I've incarnated so many times that I'm way older than the universe. Also I can manipulate your memories to some degree to change the future/past here in limbo.
>>
Jesus reincarnated 3 million times and he's just a chump.
>>
Why did you lose your power?
>>
Long time no see Revanah...
You know... I'm retired but I'll ask anyway.
I'm tired of this dream, can we change it, pretty please?
>t. V
>>
>>19576165
That doesn't mean you created earth. Do you remember creating earth?
>>
Why did you say you remembered me killing you in a past life? How did you know that was true? Did you know what my mission was? Do you remember what gun I used?
>>
I'm older than 13.6 billion years.
>>19576171
I got really fucking old so all i have left is knowledge and my basic abilities that are easy for me to exert. I still have my full power but its trapped in time in another place.
>>19576176
In the beginning, there was darkness...you couldn't move but knew what movement was, imagine taking bits of yourself and forming it all in a condensed form, human beings, stars, everything is compacted energy. I created the earth from my own being and then put my consciousness into every living thing.
>>19576181
You killed one of my incarnations with a revolver. No idea what the mission was but you failed in killing an immortal being.
>>
>>19576188
I'm sorry I killed you, but I was on a mission to kill child molesters.
>>
>>19576193
Its all good, being dead is the same as being alive. You're dead right now so we're even.
>>
>>19576202
We all make mistakes!
>>
Was I pretty when you saw me?
>>
Would you make me forget?
I don't want to remember that past...
>>
>>19576209
Indeed, my mistake was choosing to live life from multiple perspectives and experience death from my own self from a different perspective along with torture and the other negative vibes.
>>19576215
I see the beauty in all creations, I also see all the ugly shit too. You were like any other of my incarnations, asleep and blinded by your own beauty.
>>
Could you please tell me how to expose the jewish lies to all of the world?
>>
What is the best opening for black in chess after e3?
>>
Can I start my next life soon?
>>
"And I heard as it were the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw
And behold a white horse"?
>>
>>19576230
Shhh~
Do you hear the Silence....
It is magnificent
>>
>>19576221
Lies is what keeps sanity in this world, if you knew the truth you would gain great sorrow.
>>19576225
Any move for black is best because you can counter anything white plays. Black always has the advantage because it goes second.
>>19576228
Have you ever tried to just change your former self to a you that's more better than the last you?
>>19576230
And the beast said, "that horse belongs to the devil"
>>
Fuck off with this RP shit
You're literally the cancer that's killing /x/ get the fuck out
>>
>>19576239
See this child, He is angry at me because I'm challenging his reality with my own existence. This is the world we share, deal with it.
>>
>>19576237
I don't mind living in sorrow, all i want is to help our planet, by exposing the devils creatures, i know that you, Samael, know the answer, just give it to me.
>>
>>19576245
Tell me, Samael, are ''the protocols of the elders of zion'' the answer i was searching for, yet the one closer to me than any other.
>>
The kikes are just an useful scapegoat.
Revannah, Yaldabaoth, Samael.
Three names, one being.
I'll win, don't I?
>>
>also ITT we discuss paranormal experiences
I just ripped apart a bible. I burned it on my back patio as an offering to nobody in particular.
Also psychic vampires were spying on me. I talked to it so they killed the body it was astral projecting out of. Then they sent a G.I. telepath and I pulled its soul away.
>>
Is every lose a win?
>>
>>19576254
ahahaha
The jews invented the term scapegoat
Toss all your sin into a goat and toss it off of a cliff.
Instant gratification, redemption and bloodbath all in one. The Jews are efficient if not ruthless.
>>
I want to believe you, demiurge, but there's too much about this universe that I don't know. Jesus and my God brother kept so much knowledge a secret from me. Now, I don't know anything.
>>
>>19576259
Is a Phyrric win a lose?
>>
>>19576260
By the way, I didn't say they were unwilling scapegoats.
;)
>>
>>19576252
All answers are good answers, if it resonates with you its yours.
>>19576254
Indeed you will win, I have more names than those 3, also its Revanah with one "n".
>>19576259
You lose more than you win, but every time you win its worth more than a few loses.
>>
>>19576267
In my opinion it depends how you look at it, is Pyrrhic a win or a lose for you?
>>
Did you know my God brother? She was an old lady named Elsie. She became very old and lost her power. Now, she is a spirit in the spiritual plane. Billions of years passed in the universe, but only 32 years passed for me. What the hell is going on?
>>
>>19576280
I don't know.
And I've had several of those.... in different lifes.
>>
>>19576285
Sometimes you need to give, just to get.
>>
>>19576282
Time is irrelevant, all is connected, you are not alone.
>>
Is Siener van Rensburg kind of a messiah, or is he just a fool?
>>
>>19576289
And if I'm tired of getting so little after giving so much?
If I don't want to fight others's battles?
For fucks sake, I retired because I knew I was just a pawn even when I was at the basement of the pyramid.
>>
>>19576306
You always have to give more than what you receive, good things will follow, but remember that bad things are always behind the corner waiting for you to make a mistake.
You don't need to fight their battles, but support them, whether they are true or not.
For some you was just a pawn ready to be sacrificed, for others this pawn would become a queen, and therefore they would save you, because they know you would then make them victorious.
>>
>>19576306
Better get a small bite from the cake, than to fight for it and lose.
>>
>>19576158
Are we just riders on the storm?
>>
Some are in a literal sense.
There is no such thing called Victory.
>>
what's next? bored as shit sitting here dad :-p
>>
>>19576158
where are the archons right now?
>>
I stay out too late, got nothing in my brain
That's what people say, that's what people say~
>>
Closer than you think anon
>>
in your mom that's where
no disrespect towards mom, dad :-)
>>
I think everyone is trying to fuck their screen from what I heard from the others, haha. You should change that. Come on...
please :-)
>>
Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake~
>>
>>19576158
dad why are you on /x/ instead of in my life :(
>>
I've always been wary to the unknown but from what I heard, you changed that. It does make one curious about madness.
>>
Eh, we all deal with that shit part of the stick. Get over it, we all have too :-P
>>
I've definitely done my job going crazy over the past few months :-)
>>
we should have a connection by now so you should know this, which god am i an incarnation of?
>>
those questions are mundane
i should ask how is mom
and what would you have me to do next?
you had a good night from what i saw
you all made me laugh
>>
Any more questions?
>>19576472
Mom is always good, try to make a name for yourself.
>>
Will they ride again?
>>
>>19578040
Always and forever.
>>
I do not know who I am anymore , I only know ((you)) , please help me
>>
>>19576372

get a cat
>>
occult, aliens, conspiracies ,general banter, active VC, and more here! https://discord.gg/ytJsaqY
>>
>>19576413
GOD DAMMIT BOBBY, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO RELAX
>>
Why are you roleplaying as a being from a myth that was given to understand reality when no better comprehension was available? You know those are myths, right? And that things are different, names are different and so on.
>>
>>19578028

why is all the rp on /x/ so fucking boring and low effort these days?
>>
>>19580249
Not all myths are false, all names have their power, some greater than others. I go by many names, but all are me from a different perspective.
>>19580288
Not much imagination i guess.
>>
>>19576158
You're full of shit?
>>
>>19581041
Are you sure about that?
>>
I'd like to speak to your supervisor, the Urge

I feel like a mere Demiurge wouldn't have all the answers
>>
>>19581075
You're funny.What is your question and ill be happy to accommodate you.
>>
Any more questions?
>>
>>19581186
What are my initials?
>>
>>19581186
Are there certain instances, or feelings if you will, that permeate throughout time and consciousness that define existence itself?
>>
>>19581278
Yes, memories. Memories are like windows to the past, change the window and you change the future. The mandela affect is me messing with existence, you will have your memories but the future will look different from the past you left behind. For example i changed the thinker statue to look like how i think instead of that stupid fist being on his head.
>>
Are you cute
>>
>>19581224
Tg
>>
>>19581313
Too some I'm cute, to others I'm hot.
>>
>>19581316
no
>>
You looked super soaker salty when I woke up and P was trying to comfort me and I couldn't remember anything.
>>
>>19576158
Am I another one of your incarnations?

If so, can I get some help with unifying into a world government, ending scarcity with space mining, and negotiating star rights with aliens?

I can only go so far on my own here.
>>
>>19581733
Everyone that ever has been or will be is the same soul from a different perspective so yes you are. You have to work for it like any other of my incarnations, trump is a good example of power.
>>
Is my waifu pretty?
>>
>>19581745
She would not be your waifu if she wasn't, so yeah she is.
>>
>>19581744
>good example of power
>didn't see a way out of Vietnam alive
Surely you jest.
>>
>>19581744
Way to not be any help, as per usual.

Power is not that I covet; Awakening on a global scale is.
>>
do you remember killing me? sorry, i know you don't prefer to talk about stuff like that but, i really loved killing back in the old country. You stopped me, and i was wondering if my death inspired as much beauty as those i caused
>>
>>19581832
Death sends people to heaven and then the creator decides what to do with you next. You came back which means you were forgiven. Killing here in limbo goes both ways, you become the killer and the victim here.
>>
>>19581861
>>19581759

Tell me my Name. Not my birth name, but the name I call myself. Tell me my True Name, and I'll believe you for a demiurge.
>>
>>19581923
As I fucking thought.
>>
File: darth_vader.jpg (83KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
darth_vader.jpg
83KB, 740x416px
The Demiurge is our Father.

We are Luke Skywalker.

Rebel against the Empire!
>>
>>19581987
He ignored the post about P, he isn't the Demiurge.
>>
>>19581989
Uh, Vader is the Father/Source while feeling the status quo, like he can't change anything.

Luke is the Son/Demiurge who still sees good in his Father, get your Star Wars connection right before you go around posting things like this.
>>
What is the Empire?

They are the Rulers, Masters, Lords or Authorities.

Who are the Rebels?

We are Jedi who have sided with the Light.
>>
>>19576158
can i has some poontang????
>>
>>19576244
Yea but you're just a sweaty dude LARPing or batshit crazy
>>
File: luke_i_am_your_father.jpg (71KB, 679x400px) Image search: [Google]
luke_i_am_your_father.jpg
71KB, 679x400px
>>19581989
>The Demiurge is our Father.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>19576158
Hey you, yeah you

Fuck you ;)
>>
Maybe Samael is your father.
But not mine.
I am an alien.
No matter how hard I try I don't fit in~
>>
>>19582044
>You know it be true
Get the quote right at least if you're going to spread misinformation.
>>
>>19578028
I will try, thank you :-D
>>
Can you stop roleplaying?
Its a serious question.
Do you have the will and the way to stop acting like a massive faggot online?
>>
So this is basically just like an entertainment right right? At the end of time God just kind of unceremoniously (well for him) brushes his hand and says "alright evil ants, you know what you did so you go into the pit". The good ants are just the ones that are smart enough to get through the tightrope obstacle course of salvation lottery.
>>
>>19582579
This is one giant movie and everyone stars in it, you choose your own heaven. To some, hell is heaven, this is limbo and some people love it here, so much so that they think this is the best they can have. Then they get rewarded with more stuff.
>>
>>19582594
>you choose your own heaven.
Just as a fish chooses it's own water and a cow chooses it's meadow?

>To some, hell is heaven, this is limbo and some people love it here, so much so that they think this is the best they can have.
When a trustworthy boat is sailing, Utu seeks out a trustworthy harbour for it.

ka jaal taka-a neem ba-an-ku-ku
>>
can you faggots pls let this shitty rp thread die already?? quit feeding the trolls. haven't been here in a couple years and goddamn this place is extra embarassing now... sage is your friend.
>>
>>19583129
Would you rather discuss Sasquatch being hired by the Illuminati to pilot UFO's for top secret missions of cattle abduction?
>>
Too be honest, Im not larping, this is my life. I have been the devil since i woke up as a child in this incarnation. I live to serve myself/myselves and my creator. I only want the best and worst for you all, so that you can learn and grow into the true being you are. You want to live in sin, I support it. You want to live in doing good deeds, I support it. I give many fucks and I'm not about to stop now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmxVjXtmSaA
>>
>>19583185
Do you believe it is your birth right to bestow the wisdom of a god onto any stranger that comes asking?
>>
>>19583215
It's been my right to teach myself how to live from a different perspective, Its fun and never gets old in this eternity we have together.
>>
When fifty is in a thread this anon instantly knows it's a quality one.
>>
>>19576158
prove it. make me peepee in my pants. I will report back to the thread truthfully. I'll be wearing my still dry underoos.
>>
>>19583288
I don't perform stupid tricks for children, if your grown enough to ask questions ill give you some answers.
>>
What do you think about most meat being contaminated with drugs? What is the best diet one can achieve in today's society when most of the meat available comes from very sick animals?
>>
The sky belongs to the falcon
You are an actual snake thing
Git fucked m8
>>
>>19583308
Most of what exists will kill you, why do you think you shit and piss, to remove waste products. Everything kills you slowly, you cant live without it so just enjoy it.
>>19583313
Bitch i have the head of a lion, get owned son!
>>
>>19583307
What happen on 23 September?
>>
File: tenor.gif (970KB, 416x320px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
970KB, 416x320px
>>
>>19583325
In the sky my astral form will eat a baby...its part of the prophecy of the end times coming.
>>
>>19583228
The only thing knowledge taught me was how not to walk into a upright pole but I still run in to glass doors. Really it is great to know shit so I can shitpost it here.
>>
>>19583339
We're all flawed, its what makes us beautiful.
>>
>>19583344
Can you tell me something I need to learn about life?
>>
>>19576165
okay whats my name?
>>
>>19583307
looks like someone's not the demiurge. it's you. you're the one who isn't the demiurge.
>>
>>19583352
You are a ruler, everyone rules themself first and others second. If you make your self a slave to yourself than you are a slave to others. Control your life to fit your needs, money is not all there is. Purpose is worth more than any material possessions and desires.
>>19583360
Nigger faggot, that's not how my powers work.
>>
File: Lord Nergal.jpg (164KB, 564x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Nergal.jpg
164KB, 564x720px
>>19583228
>It's been my right to teach myself how to live from a different perspective.
It is your right to teach yourself anything you are capable of learning.

>Its fun and never gets old in this eternity we have together.
There is fun, but also strife, and suffering. The word "old" begins to lose shape and meaning in the face of eternity.

Nergal (Samael) is the hammer of Enlil, it is he that brought the seven plagues to the underworld as emissary of Anu. It is he that has one solution to all challenges faced, to be the hammer and drive all obstacles down in his wake!

Take heed for the name you invoke offers little advice outside the confines of warfare and knows little of mercy.

Blessings to you, my friend.

>>19583252
Thank you, but I have done nothing to deserve such praise.
>>
>>19583407
Not in this life fifty.
But you won my respect in another one.
>>
>>19583129
I have nothing better to do tonight than to laugh at another mans mental illness. Is this board good for anything else?
>>
>>19583381
is it true i can control/manipulate other beings through harnessed energy? how can one not do it, sometimes it feels like im fucking up the energy in the room by releasing too much energy.
>>
>>19583412
Honestly I feel bad about saying this now. Mental illness isn't a joke. I hope you get the help you need demiurge.
>>
>>19583441
Your aura can manipulate other peoples auras, its how you observe fear or love. You can manipulate anything you want with the right training and underlying talent.
>>19583447
It's all good dude, I'm living my life.
>>
What if I told you that each great person with revolutionary ideas heard voices in their minds?
From Gilgamesh, to Imhotep, coming thru Abraham, Moses, Enoch, going to the Whole line of the Delphi Oracles(Not Virgins at all anons) and then Christ, John the Baptist and the whole of the 13 apostoles.
And that's just a Really small part of the list.
>>
>>19583497
>apostles*
Oops!
>>
File: download (35).jpg (4KB, 109x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (35).jpg
4KB, 109x179px
>>19583497
I'd say, "what are ya, loopy"?
>>
>>19583497
This is a sticky topic, anon.

It is important to know and understand the symptoms of schizophrenia when dealing with the spiritual/paranormal.

Divine knowledge is usually described as an intrusive/alien thought that grants instant knowledge and or understanding that seems to come from without.

Whereas mental illness usually consists of clear voices in the individuals head that verbally speak/persecute/torment/etc.
>>
>16 years ago
>mom is tucking little kid me in to bed one night
>bunk bed usually nobody sleeps on the top bunk though just me
>hear "ive been waiting a long time" and see a dark purple leg with golden claws on its toes extend down from the top bunk.
>everything immediately goes black and i wake up the next morning terrified
>everything is normal with everybody so i figure it was my imagination and keep on livin
>from then on have midnight hallucinations weeklyish
>see mostly people with really big black eyes and blueish white skin
>other times its a beige colored thing with a feminie figure and a weird disced shaped head. It wears a weird dress no face on the feminine one. she only shows up when the lights are on too. really tall too probs 6'5ish
>they would stand next to my bed and stare at me. they didnt wear any clothes and didnt seem to have any hands from what i could tell. usually went away after i blink a few times
>play a ton of vidya as an 8 year old
>sometimes when the screens black a red face flashes into my mind like im imagining it on the black screen. it says a bunch of words in some weird i dont understand. goes away when the screen isnt black anymore.
>hallucinations die out around 14. sometimes see a person out of the corner of my eye when im tired. figured it was pretty normal so didnt freak me out too much.
>remembered that thread from a long time ago about the anon's friend that had the face of god or whatever download itself onto his computer
>it clicks that it looks exactly like the red face from my childhood
>ever since smol babby years have recurring nightmare of running out of my back door and see the moon in the sky getting bigger and bigger until its the only thing i see
Not from here but i figured you guys might be able to help. Living a normal life now with a job and a seminormal lifestyle. i was always terrified of going to therapy and getting medicated on some bullshit so i never talked about it. will check back tomorrow thx guys.
>>
Go to therapy.
It's the only thing I can say to help you anon.
>I'm going as well. It isn't pretty... but kinda works
>>
spooky place https://discord.gg/ytJsaqY
>>
>>19576158
>Ask the Demiurge anything
how do I kill you?
>>
We know you're actually Satan. It's too late, the game is over.
>>
>>19582036
You're on /x/.
>>
>>19582119
You are literally blind and retarded.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.