[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the theory about this page legit or is it grasping at str

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Sonnets1609titlepage.jpg (490KB, 1065x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Sonnets1609titlepage.jpg
490KB, 1065x1536px
Is the theory about this page legit or is it grasping at straws? I'm not a mathematician so the calculations go way over my head, but the end result is interesting enough.

Quick run down
>Shakespeare's Sonnets. Published 1609
>The punctuation and lines are measured out and create 5 mathematical theorems that haven't been invented or discovered yet, as well as a few more that were known at the time
>Somehow these can be linked to create longitude and latitude coordinates
>These coordinates are directed to ~300m from the great pyramid

Here's a video explaining how it's calculated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY&t=

Why would Shakespeare give coordinates to the great pyramids? I don't even know if he travelled there.
>>
File: Coincedence.png (413KB, 510x461px) Image search: [Google]
Coincedence.png
413KB, 510x461px
>>
I think so...
http://www.tobeornottobe.org/math
>>
>>19575683
Maybe Shakespeare wasn't Shakespeare.
There are theories that Shakespeare (and many other playwrights and authors) were aliases of Sir Francis Bacon. Bacon himself was a genius and prominent member (if not the head) of the Rosicrucians. He was the inventor of the biliteral cipher and often encoded his own works with it.

There have been claims that entire texts have been found within Bacon's' books, Shakespeare's plays, and the works of others. Orville Ward Owen deciphered the messages and published them in a collection of volumes called "Francis Bacon's Cipher Story." All of these are full of Rosicrucian symbollism. Manly P. Hall mentions this in his Secret Teachings too.

Maybe the bard from Stratford-upon-Avon could not have known enough to encode this information in geometry, but a man well-versed in the Mysteries could have.
>>
take off your tinfoil drumpf'er, there is nothing paranormal about this.
>>
>>19577053
It's a shame more people know little to nothing about Bacon. America succeeded to some degree on becoming The New Atlantis, but to a larger degree failed. Will there ever be another experiment that could fully encapsulate Bacon's vision?
>>
>>19577191
kys go back 2 reddit faggot
>>
>>19577381
you type like a 5year old faggot. But i agree.
>>
>Are you Tobe or not Tobe
Kunta Kente

Dumb question, did our current set of latitudes and longitudes exist at this time?
>>
File: Is_Shakespeare_Dead_cover.jpg (25KB, 397x604px) Image search: [Google]
Is_Shakespeare_Dead_cover.jpg
25KB, 397x604px
>>19577053
Mark Twain made an excellent argument in favor of the Baconist theory. But the idea that Shakespeare wasn't involved with his own plays is considered fringe.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/2431

It could very well be that a small number of people collaborated with Shakespeare, with the Bard doing the final revision. It's widely accepted that the Hecate scene in Macbeth was a later addition and possibly not written by Shakespeare.
>>
>>19577594
no, those were defined in 19th century
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.