[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus gave you eternal physical life, not just spiritual because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Amazing-Cross-of-Christian-God.jpg (214KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing-Cross-of-Christian-God.jpg
214KB, 1600x1000px
Jesus gave you eternal physical life, not just spiritual because all of your sins have been forgiven. He even says that people will be alive from his time until the end of days / tribulation. If you believe Jesus's true words you are now an immortal, good luck.
>>
File: 1504597340623.png (1MB, 1430x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1504597340623.png
1MB, 1430x1092px
Hail Satan
>>
>>19575513
Eat a dick jewish sky god of war, The older gods are on their way back. Your days are numbered.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 202x249px
John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

John 11:25-26

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"

Jesus is literally saying that if you believe in him, you will be immortal.

>>19575517
You picked the losing side, if you worship Satan and accept the mark you will never be immortal
>>
>>19575519
The Hebrew God Pre-dates all of yours, including Sumerian Anu.
>>
File: Jesus_supper_zombie.jpg (64KB, 660x328px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_supper_zombie.jpg
64KB, 660x328px
>>19575527
Not satan.
>>
File: pagan.jpg (103KB, 483x750px) Image search: [Google]
pagan.jpg
103KB, 483x750px
>>19575519

INDEED THEY ARE

BE BLESSED BROTHER

FUCK MONTHEIST JEWS! YE BE CURSED
>>
Hmm, thats fucking ironic then because no ones immortal.
>>
File: tumblr_omt96s2PYT1ugyadho1_500.jpg (15KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omt96s2PYT1ugyadho1_500.jpg
15KB, 500x281px
>>19575550
>"everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die"

These are the words of God's only begotten Son.

If you truly believe in Jesus and his words like I do, you will never die in this world.

It's like drinking a immortality elixir.
>>
>No matter how many times you prove christianity is a false religion they keep spouting their meme here.
>>
>>19575556
Dude Christianity and ancient Sumerian are basically the same, but Christianity is the updated version.

Do you even /history/
>>
27.11.2015 or 11-27-2015
Robert L. Dear
>>
May the lord praise you!
Larry Steven McQuilliams - Austin
>>
Army of God
Phinieaks

MAY THE LORD PRAISE US!
>>
Thou shalt not kill!
George Tiller
31.5.2009 / 5-31-2009
>>
>>19575553
>If you truly believe in Jesus and his words like I do, you will never die in this world.
Just because you believe in something, it doesn't make it true.

Christ, why am I explaining this to an adult?
>>
>>19575595
If God's own son says it's true,
you best believe it
>>
>>19575569
>>19575579
>>19575590
>>19575585
Okay...
>>19575597
Your explanation is?
>>
>>19575603
the bible
>>
>>19575626
>true words
>contradictions EVERY WORD
>The biblu
>>
Well you wont be immortal physically until God gives you a glorified body which all people of God will receive.
>>
>>19575646
that's a straight up lie from modern pastors. I can get immortality rn just by faith alone.
>>
>>19575597
there is room to doubt the legitimacy of the claim that jesus was the son of god. he contradicts god and the rules god set forward. he tells people to basically turn a blind eye to everything and forgive and god was 100% wrath you cross him your erased (blotted out) like dont ever play monopoly with god just dont

if marry had a child with a roman soldier intentionally or unintentionally she would be a outcast in the jewish community. if she was sold into marriage it may have been after she went and had sex. then she would have to make up a story to cover for her premarital sex

jesus didnt do much with his divine power in the bible its kinda like a stage magician going from town to town . he didnt lay down the law or even punish rome. god wouldnt think twice about genocide. hes like "what did they not follow a rule i didnt tell them?!?!? oh hell no" and flood some shit or burn it down
>>
>>19575658
to fulfill the messianic prophecies of Isaiah. ex: he was pierced for our transgressions
you need to understand our creator god doesn't like death
>>
>>19575654
All the great apostles died a physical death on earth and now have eternal life with the lord. The scriptures even states its appointed unto men to die then judgement. Your faith is spiritual your flesh you have now can be killed, you seem to be confused
>>
>>19575563
Doesn't matter, the truth is hidden in the tantras, but don't follow them literally.
Do meditation.

You have a goddess within, that must reunite with god.
>>
Oy vey, the pagan gods are literally Satan. Wahship me instead, Jesus Christbergstein and my father Yahweh who is also me. Y-you don't want to suffer eternal punishment in a pit of fire do you goyim? Thaht's right goyim, donate s'more shekels to your local priest hehehe
>>
>>19575689
well maybe the immortality jesus offers isn't like baccano where your head can be cut off and still be alive. but maybe it's an age thing? Or even maybe those apostles are still alive.
>>
>>19575705
The scriptures says the people of God will be like the angels of heaven, they will be transformed. This flesh we have now cannot enter heaven. Our souls that are washed by Jesus can.
>>
>>19575513
>shitty misinterpretation of the book of sheep herders

Go fucking kill yourself, OP
>>
>>19575553
I look forward to killing your so-called God and suffocating you by laying your mother's feces in your mouth and throat for an eternity.
>>
File: 1504787916503.png (138KB, 881x703px) Image search: [Google]
1504787916503.png
138KB, 881x703px
>>19575700
>Oh vey

>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation:2:9

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelation:3:9

Jews worship the devil, they read the Talmud, Zohar and Kabbalah, they don't give much creedence to the Torah
>>
>>19575705
>Or even maybe those apostles are still alive.
Imagine if quantum immortality is true, and what has been happening throughout history has been timeline divergence.
Not that I believe in Hey Zeus McChrist.
>>19575658 has the goods on this, as far as I'm concerned.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.