[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my friends were walking across a creek when we spotted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2911.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So me and my friends were walking across a creek when we spotted this, I don't understand how it could be this advanced in the decomposition stages because we were at the same creek a week ago, also it couldn't have washed up in the creek because the creek was clogged by water, I also noticed its lower mandible was no where to be seen, I'm seriously concerned because this is something I can't explain because I don't know what animal can cleanly devour this animal without leaving any muscle or skin, any ideas no matter how irrational are appreciated.
>>
>>19573883
easy solution: you didn't see it the first time you were there.
>>
>>19573883
>>19573883
That's because it didn't decompose retard. It's out in the open in a creek. It's bones have been picked clean by other animals and insects. How exactly is this paranormal? Faggot
>>
You would obviously be surprised at how quickly a few thousand maggots could clean a corpse in the right conditions.

Case closed.
>>
>>19573904
at least it has a skeleton in it, unlike that retarded thread about the guy with fingerprints on his wall.
>>
>>19573904
I forgot to add my friend was there a week ago with nothing there, what can explain how it got there it's a hidden trail.
>>
>>19574084
this post can explain it.
>>19573892

stop trying to pull supernatural out of nothing.
>>
>>19574088
>>19574088
I can definitely see why you think that and I have no proof but I'm trying to get some rational possibilities before anything
>>
>>19574088
>>19574088
I can definitely see why you think that and I have no proof but I'm trying to get some rational possibilities before anything
>>
Sorry for double post, internet is shitty
>>
>>19574151
>>19574159
xd autist
>>
>>19573883
It looks like a failed promethean or discarded remains of a fleshcrafter experiment.
>>
>>19574178
Says the retard using "xd" unironically actually kill yourself
>>
>>19574159
you got two pretty rational possibilities already.

1 >you missed it the first time around

2 >it didn't decompose, it was picked clean by bugs and scavenging animals
>>
>>19573883
>creek was clogged by water

u wot m8
>>
>>19574217
>promethean
What are those?
>>
>>19574217
Ah accidentally passed that. I mean to ask what prometheans and the flesh crafter experiment are
>>
>>19573883
>I don't know what animal can cleanly devour this animal without leaving any muscle or skin
ants
>>
>>19575419
Sorry m8 I'm a little retarded meant rocks
>>
Did you have any heavy rain lately, enough to cause flooding? Creeks fluctuate water level easily, and just a day or two of rain is enough. My guess is the thing became rancid before ending up on shore, and most animals most touch something really rotten, so it was left alone to flies and other insects, and with waterlogged/softened tissue, pretty easy for bugs to pick clean like that. The jaw is likely missing because oddly enough, that’s one of the first things to dislodge with a rancid, rotting animal; probably lost it in the current. We have a shit ton of creeks out where I live with fluctuating water levels, and it’s pretty common to find caresses like this. Hence my stupid amount of knowledge on this crap.
>>
>>19576692
won't touch*
carcasses*
fuckin' autocorrect
>>
>>19576692
Case closed. We did it, /x/! Another mystery solved.
>>
>>19574217
What's a promethean and what's a fleshcrafter experiment?
>>
>>19573904
Technically nothing is paranormal and this board is a joke
>>
>>19573883
cats can, but probably had help from insects

broken bones could give you more clues as to what creature started the process, but many could have finished it
>>
>>19576692
No the last time I had rain was 5 days ago so it wouldn't correlate with when my friends and I saw it, it was also recognized as a raccoon on /animal based on its skull
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (24KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
24KB, 259x194px
Here's some context
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.