[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I see paranormal phenomena? >Take psychedelics Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: what the fuck.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
How can I see paranormal phenomena?
>Take psychedelics
Isn't that just hallucinating?
>No, psychedelics open your third eye and stuff
/x, how is anyone supposed to take this shit seriously?
>>
>>19573421
this isn't exactly a board for taking things seriously, it's just a board for discussing the paranormal and the spooky.

get better bait, this tastes like ass.
>>
>>19573421
>isn't that just hallucinating
Yes until you realize it highjacks whatever your brain uses to communicate data to the "you" part of your brain
Everything is just chemical signals including love
So when you get a peak behind the curtain it changes the game
But you're right
They're just regular ass drugs
>>
Prove that whatever you're experiencing now is not hallucination. Every conjecture about the nature of experience, is just a conjecture.
>>
>>19573421
>how is anyone supposed to take this shit seriously?
You aren't supposed to, faggot. 99% of "Magic" is fucking hypnosys, and talking about It reinforces the fucking trance-state. We're trying to hack our malfunctioning sentience into utility here, and to map altered states of consciousness and perception into usability.
Taking It all seriously is the LAST thing to do.
>>
>>19573476
so. WOKE.
>>
>>19573421
Holy fuck, stop reposting the same fucking thread verbatim.
>>
>>19573492
what are you talking about?
>>
>>19573683
>How can I see paranormal phenomena?
>>Take psychedelics
>Isn't that just hallucinating?
>>No, psychedelics open your third eye and stuff
>/x, how is anyone supposed to take this shit seriously?
I've seen this thread posted so many times with the exact same fucking talking points, don't tell me this is the first time you've ever posted this.
>>
fuck off OP

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/isn%27t%20that%20just%20hallucinating/type/op/
>>
>>19573705
I saw this thread so many times I wanted to do it too. Im not the same guy that's done it before
>>
>>19573710
So you copy the opening post verbatim? wtf
>>
>>19573715
It's funny. Every time, no one can make good arguments against what we're saying. That's why the thread always works in getting replies. It's working now, too. This is the golden bait.
>>
>>19573715
repost of a repost of a repost of a....

business as usual on 4chan
>>
>>19573715
Rebbit copypasta
Fuck off
>>
>>19573727
Keep replying boys. It gives me power.
>>
>>19573730
power? to what, convince your mom to do your laundry for you?
>>
>>19573724
It's not working if I'm calling you on your shit
>>19573727
you fuck off with your shit tier thread
>>19573730
omg i'm like such a troll guys pls feed me replies lel
>>
>>19573472
This
>>
>>19573736
It is working. To make you mad. Keep going.
>>
>>19573472
An infallible argument is a shit argument
>>
File: Q3Vduhb.png (203KB, 1291x2228px) Image search: [Google]
Q3Vduhb.png
203KB, 1291x2228px
I have a method that works without psychedelics.
You will need: something to write with, something to write on, something with which to harvest blood, somethung you can burn a paper in without starting a fire.

Step 1: pick sigil
Step 2: draw symbols from pic onto paper in blood
Step 3: draw pentagram on inverse side in blood
Step 4: ignite
Step 5: inhale smoke
Steo 6: stare into the darkness until you see them.
>>
>>19573750
Dude, demon summon sigils! That's the kind of /x I'm looking for! Thanks, bro. Now if you could give me a succubus summon sigil...
>>
>>19573757
you're what's wrong with x
>>
>>19573779
No, everyone who replied to this thread is what's wrong with /x. I merely aim to bring the shittiness of this board into the spotlight. Don't you think I've succeeded? I'm showing the fact that this board is a joke. If you want a paranormal forum, this isn't it.
>>
>>19573793
Too bad for you that you're closed minded, but if you get off on "trolling" /x/ by posting the same god damn thread every so often, do you, bro, but don't kid yourself into thinking that you're showing anyone that this board is a joke, no one gives a shit about you here and you're not better than anyone else
>>
>>19573736
You are as retarded as OP (19573727l
>>
>>19573900
whew you got me there
>>
>>19573829
Hey, Im not the one posting all these threads.
>>
>>19573472
I can prove that what I'm experiencing now is not hallucination, because hallucinations cause certain brain activity which is observable, so if I don't have the same brain activity as in a hallucination, I'm not experiencing a hallucination.
>>
>>19573710
This is my first time on /x/ and I get this masterpiece of a reply. What are the odds.
>>
>>19573437

no one said we had to not take things seriosly either
>>
>>19574364
/x, no one can take you seriously.
>>
It's in the blood. Start hanging out with your demented old relative who's always talking about her dead friends. If you don't have any, sorry
>>
>>19573421
Not necessarily paranormal, but once a year I like to take a reasonable dose of hallucinogenic mushrooms and meditate (with my eyes closed.)

I find I can kind of get myself into a mental state comparable to a sensory deprivation tank. All external stimuli just sort of melt away and sometimes do have I guess what you could call visions. Nothing prophetic. Honestly most of the time I just see myself, floating in a black void. I have conversations with myself, but all the knowledge I glean is very mundane and only interesting to myself . Things like "Don't be concerned with your life choices, you're on the right path."

Like I said, nothing paranormal, but I do feel like psychedelics can be used for more paranormal purposes than simply inducing hallucinations.
>>
>>19574841
I guess.
>>
>>19573421
Smoke dmt, and you'll get it
>>
File: b8hYXmk.gif (433KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
b8hYXmk.gif
433KB, 500x356px
>>19574260
If abnormal/intensified brain activity = hallucination, then surely it follows that normal brain activity = controlled hallucination
>>
>>19573421
Yes, it's just hallucinating, and entirely more beleivable than fucking demons and ghosts irl. You're backwards anon
>>
File: A4ZU0ba.gif (1017KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
A4ZU0ba.gif
1017KB, 500x281px
>>19573472
Your right! Everything that happens to me is just a hallucination. I mean yesterday, this happened to me.
>>
>>19573421
take LSD with friends (LSA prob is better but cannot confirm) and attempt telepathy.

Come back to me with
>>how is anyone supposed to take this seriously
>>
>>19573747
wat
>>
File: 0117_beksinski_cosmicchapel_600.jpg (109KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
0117_beksinski_cosmicchapel_600.jpg
109KB, 600x722px
>>19573421

Of course psychedelics offer only drug induced results -- but the results themselves can be not only introspectively enlightening, but terrifying.

Example:
I dropped 6 hits of acid, then a roommate informed me as I'm approaching the peak, that he invited a bunch of people over

>I plead, he said he'd warned me (he didn't)
>They all start arriving
>I lock myself in a guest room
>See weird patterns in the walls, making faces and speaking about my memories
>Hear grunts coming from beyond the door
>Ape like sounds -- inhuman grunting, the cadence sounding human like but incomprehensible
>Everyone out there is making gutteral noises
>I'm freaking the fuck out
>Hearing weird echoing
>Elk like being in tree begins screaming curses and weird, incoherent sentences
>I keep seeing all of my sins in the enfolding, geometric blobs on the walls, in the elks antlers
>I'm losing it
>People coming in and out, I'm too gone to even react to them, frozen
>They react in fear, my pupils huge apparently
>One after another, light and dark from one after another hitting the lights
>I draw faces all over this paper sheet, it vibrates and hisses, one of my m8s seeing it too, eerily empathetic
>I pace for what feels like hours
>Finally basically run out of the house, drive the longest, weirdest drive of my life, and go home
>Pet cat and talk to it for actual hours

These encounters with people, their expressions, you never forget. It wasn't even supposed to be 6 hits, but turns out they were more potent.
>>
>>19575016
Heard LSA is hellish
>>
I've actually had multiple paranormal interactions. First off why me, and is the point to make contact?
is it this trainable skill?
>>
>>19575036
ive heard conflicting reports. Hellish you mean, body-load? Because there's ways to work around that apparently, through certain preparations. Hellish you mean, actual mental trip? Maybe
>>
>>19574385
Back to /rebbit
>>
>>19573421
Fucking frogposter...
>>
take drugs and hope it opens your third eye

every time I do drugs now it's as if I can see and attract the most evil of spirits. I opened my window the other night and something pure black was sitting or hanging off the window. Terrifying
>>
Just like Repomen most of my p xp's were on speed.
>>
>>19573421
>talking to someone about some "psychic" they visit
>kind of taking the piss because I was drunk
>they say they "knew things they couldn't have known"
>doesn't really convince me because they could just be remembering it that way
>say I'd like to go one day
>they say I'm not "open to it" so it wouldn't work
I don't know how you're supposed to take it seriously with excuses like this. Basically, it only works if you're gullible and want to believe it. Don't get how that's convincing to anyone. I think I pissed them off in the end but it was mutual.
>>
>>19575034
This is why you don't take acid. Coulda gotten a really bad trip and fucked yourself a bit. Not to mention psychoactive drugs probably fuck with the connections in your brain, so I'm probably not gonna take those drugs.
>>
>>19576469
Dude yeah, I'm not trying to take them seriously, this whole thread is just taking the piss.
>>
>>19576121
Frog is best amphibian.
>>
>>19576137
You goons aren't very self aware, are ya?
>>
>>19573724
>>19573747
>>19574260
Looks like I've beaten the board of /x. Only to be expected of a board of only hippies and stoners.
>>
>>19573695
It's what happens when someone's addicted to 4chan
He also used the same picture too
>>
>>19577026
IT'S NOT THE SAME GUY
>>
>>19573421
Man, you guys are no fun at all. Debate me! Debate me in the ring!
>>
>>19574260
No you can't.
>>
>>19577980
Nice counter argument. Really makes me think (not, because it's a non-argument).
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.