[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to a fortune teller once. Everything she told me is coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1504840748417.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504840748417.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
I went to a fortune teller once. Everything she told me is coming true. I dont want certain things to come true tho, so far 70% of everything happened. Im just waiting on the others to happen
>>
>>19572669
Bump
>>
>>19572669
In all honesty, it might just be your mind playing tricks on you. Often times when people are told the future they actively seek out those prophecies instead of carrying out their lives like normal.

If a fortune tells you a vague but not too vague reading, you'll actively see every single coincidence that happens. Just ignore it. Don't search it out. Live life.
>>
confirmation bias
>>
>>19572669
give us some details. what did the fortune teller fortell and what has happened so far?
>>
>>19572669
Did you go to the basement in the Alamo?
>>
>fortune teller
A fortune teller is just a normie wearing a costume trying to get paid money.

I bet she just gave some generic statement based on the things that are obvious from your appearance.

For example, if you smell bad IRL she would say "I am seeing that people don't come close to you often." then predict that you will not get friends any time soon.
>>
>>19572784
She told me there would be a row in my family but that a tragedy would bring us together again. About a year ago I came out as gay but I fell out with my parents and left home for several weeks. However, my mom called me to let me know the family dog had died and we started talking again. I now have my old room back and they've slowly come to accept me for who I am.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading
>>
>>19572784
She told me id be a great benefit for the world and that i would save alot peoples lives. But she also said ill be running and hiding my whole life, alot of people are gonna come after me. Some bitchs psycho boyfriend is supposedly gonna kill me. Im gonna probably die probably beong poisoned by another person. Or i may just be in prison for the rest of my life. She said that me and a very bad person who is dead now resemble each other by personality traits, she said that person is also watching after me and that he is going to save me from a nightmare/coma
>>
>>19572784
She also said i was Heinrich Himmler in my previous life
>>
>>19572834
that's an example of cold reading.

conflict is part of life. it is the reason social units exist in the first place, when a creature's survival is greater in a group than solitary. it is a given that social groups experience conflict.
>>
>>19572834
Lol. You're a degenerate faggot and a disappointment to your parents. I bet you fucked the family dog and it died of AIDS and shame.
>>
>>19572875
She knew alot of things that i ended up doing. How i got thos girl a gift and she rejected me. She described my friends even the ones with tattoos. She even knew what color my car was.
>>
>>19572888
I didnt write that you idiot. Im OP
>>
>>19572890
being rejected by a girl after giving them a gift is extremely common, especially in a society where monogamy is the norm. this is also an example of cold reading.
>>
She also said i might go to hell when i die because i cursed God alot when my uncle died (i didnt tell her this she just knew)

And she said if God does forgive me ill never see my uncle again even in heaven. As a punishment
>>
>>19572907
Did she have big windows because she definitely saw you coming. Faggot.
>>
>>19572669
Your defining self fulfilling prophecy. Kek. Try predicting things will turn out how you want them to. Then believe it blindly.
>>
File: 20170910_132839.jpg (665KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170910_132839.jpg
665KB, 2560x1440px
OP here. Is this bad luck or dark in any way shape or form? I feel like thongs have been getting worse since i got it
>>
>>19572917
God doesn't work this way, Anon. God doesn't have an agenda. Isn't about ego and who slighted who. Also, the info your describing is available with basic internet skills. Fortune tellers are a grift. If it's for money, you got grifted.
>>
File: cheryl-scream.gif (2MB, 430x297px) Image search: [Google]
cheryl-scream.gif
2MB, 430x297px
>>19572669
JUST LIKE THE GYPSY WOMAN SAID
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 224x300px
>>19572669
Op again. This me
>>
>>19572933
>I feel like thongs have been getting worse
You shouldn't wear thongs. Or fuck dogs.
>>
>>19572960
I didnt write that anon. Someone else wrote that
>>
>>19572669
The future isn't set in stone OP. Be glad you've been warned, see what you can do to change things.
>>
>>19572934
Look to your heart. Understand that everything is an exchange. Some things, are robbery. The signs for what will happen to you, are likely right in front of you. Your tattoo:

>The Eye goddess acts as mother, sibling, consort, and daughter of the sun god. She is his partner in the creative cycle in which he begets the renewed form of himself that is born at dawn. The Eye's violent aspect defends Ra against the agents of disorder that threaten his rule.
>>
>>19572973
how is robbery an exchange?
>>
>>19572973
Just be wary of people who need money, to tell you what they know. If they really knew, it would be reflex to them. Not a financial transaction. I think your going to be fine, Anon. Drop the dispute. Maintain order in your life, but don't push things. Time is on your side. If you stop looking, you will find.
>>
>>19572973
Thanks anon
>>
>>19572985
It depends on what's being taken, and for how much. Not all exchanges, are fair. How to semantics.
>>
>>19573008
Thanks anon
>>
File: shaky stirner.gif (221KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
shaky stirner.gif
221KB, 512x512px
>>19572669
>pic
These realizations are a good thing, they free your ego from the spooks.
>>
>>19572669
>realise

Fuck off, Britbong. This is an AMERICAN planet now.
>>
>>19573013
a robbery is a one way transfer. it's not an exchange. i have trouble parsing your post in light of this.

i am assuming you meant to use a different word?
>>
File: 5d2.png (228KB, 798x566px) Image search: [Google]
5d2.png
228KB, 798x566px
>>19573046
(shakes head and laughs)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.