[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw the video of Alex Jones BREAKING THA CONDITIONING on Rog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: thedeadzone-7-640x426.jpg (98KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
thedeadzone-7-640x426.jpg
98KB, 640x426px
Saw the video of Alex Jones BREAKING THA CONDITIONING on Rogan's podcast, and vagueposting regarding a matrix being pushed on us. I thought I would give you folks better clarification regarding a serious aspect of this very real matrix in the works. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8
>>
The moon has eclypsed the sun. The machine has spread his wings.
>>
Tell me what's on the video, I don't have time to watch.
>>
>>19571563

Basically they know everything, control everything, and make you behave in a certain way by telling you exactly what you want to hear. Basically same shit different pile. But this video is really depressing and full of defeatism. Don't bother. To be honest it feels like it was made by them to make people feel like giving up. Creepy as fuck.
>>
>>19571592

I don't think it's defeatist. It's eye opening.

The video goes into significant detail regarding this "election management agency." Give it some credit.
>>
>>19571563
>people with big money have control
>they choose who has power by donating their money
>the people they donate to have more media attention
>they herd people with similar personality traits by giving someone with that personality type more media attention

more info

>custom news to cater to each personality type
>CIA manipulates the herds of people with similar personality types with fake news
>cause wars and protests by pushing their beliefs around
>highest bidder gets to choose what happens

Its kind of a giant bate system full of "guaranteed reply" posts run by the government to control its citizens like sim city for the lulz
>>
>>19571563
it explains why you see the same shill threads constantly posted
>>
>>19571534
people need to watch this and understand. it's important
>>
Alex jones is disinformation come on guys this is basic stuff
>>
>>19571534
The problem with that video is they are pretending that this is all something new, when its not. The basic techniques to control the population go back to people like Freud and Bernays. The real big change has been the ability of humanity to integrate more data to make our models better.

Its terrifying but unless we go back to the days of the yeoman farmer I don't see a way out. Well there is always a way out on a personal level if you stop playing their game but as a group humanity is locked in.
>>
ITS TIME TO MAKE NOSENSE
NONSENSE.
The black box is my toybox.
>>
>>19571534
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41220517

Looks like this would be convenient in light of the video you posted
>>
>>19571886
disinformation is the truth mixed with untruth, misinformation is simply incorrect

regardless of whether or not it's disinformation, or if Alex is an agent, there is still truth in what he speaks

desu, I think Alex was sincere on the Joe Rogan show, dude didn't give a fuck and just let loose everything he's been researching and knows
>>
>>19571534
What i find funny is that alllllllll these things have one thing in common: 0 sources to back it up.
>>
>>19572600

"they're" not supposed to.
>>
>>19572600
favourite line out of the entire show:

"I have good sources, I'm just saying'"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.