[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about karmic relationships, soulmates and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_4819.jpg (38KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4819.jpg
38KB, 450x301px
What do you know about karmic relationships, soulmates and twin flames?
>>
>>19571222
Sounds like karma, good luck and an idiom
>>
>>19571222
>karmic relationships,
You're the one judging them. Though your ideas about yourself are part of the karmic relationship so you shouldn't have any.
>soulmates
If we're talking about the same thing, a single atman/soul can generate two "versions" of self-consciousness/buddhic body. They're sharing the same karma but at the same time their destiny can differentiate.
>>
File: Wheel.jpg (24KB, 267x262px) Image search: [Google]
Wheel.jpg
24KB, 267x262px
seek your other. do not leave them waiting.
>>
>>19571222
checked
but if we're all one, why would there be the need of twin flames or soulmates?
you can learn to love anybody
>>
Bump.

I'm very interested in twin flames and soulmates. Do you guys really believe in it? Where do you start?
>>
File: Androgynous_Girls_1293647649972.jpg (299KB, 3072x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Androgynous_Girls_1293647649972.jpg
299KB, 3072x1200px
>>19571222
I met her in sophomore year in highschool and our story started unfolding my junior year. I met someone I can only describe as the perfect woman, and even when she was angry at me I felt a completeness and happiness that I can't comprehend, only know as love in its purest form.

She completed me, but she wanted to move on and find other men, after one of my best friends ruined my relationship with her and, in a plot to get me to kill myself, then wiped me from any social relationship with her or him, then trailed on my love in case she ever wanted to fuck him again.

Even though this has happened I look over her like a guardian angel. I've saved her from 3 car crashes by giving her a second glance on the road, I've led her to better job opportunities, and when she was feeling suicidal I brought her to the conclusions necessarry to keep fighting through life.

I'll never love anyone as much as her, and I'm afraid of that a lot of the time because she apparently never wants to see me again.

She was willing to talk as friends recently, but after I mentioned deeper feelings it didn't matter how well we were hitting it off given the circumstances.

Now, unless I'm contacting her with occultist means, she won't talk to me.

I miss you Kayla Murphy.
>>
>>19572211
Lol that's the exact same as aksing "but if we're all one, why would there be the need for the universe to exist?
>>
>>19572582
Let go. All the good you have given to her should have been for you.

You should find better job opportunities. You should keep fighting for yourself.

Move on - and life will present you with a better opportunity.

Good luck, my friend, and to you all.
>>
File: 1499615140508.png (479KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499615140508.png
479KB, 600x768px
>>19571222

Nothing. I think I may have met one, though. I though I was a "master" of being able to detach myself from people, but I was wrong. I am supposed to be working on myself and all I can think of is her at times. I do not deserve her. This has really been fucking with me. I have been able to "shed" a good amount of my anxieties in life yet I still get heartburn like an old jew.
>>
>>19572582
OMG you creep! Why did you post my name here? Get lost!
>>
>>19572582
That sounds exactly like what a soulmate relationship is meant to be. It teaches you perfect love, then it makes you let go of it. You have the ingredients to feel that love within yourself. The other person was a catalyst for those feelings, but they aren't the cause of them. You must seek within yourself you will find your twin flame that way.
>>
I have a soulmate, maybe she's my twin flame. She's the complete opposite of me, in every way. We are so far apart from each other, it's strange. She had the power to see through my eyes and hear what I was thinking. I heard her too and it was the best days of my life. We had a special connection. One day, we made plans to meet and she told me she didn't want to be with me anymore.

6 years later, she tells me she loves me, yet when I try to contact her in person, she ignores me. I just can't take the heartache anymore and I want a new soulmate.
>>
>>19572582
She's not your soulmate, dumbass.
>>
>>19572582

I can only hope that this is b8, m8.
>>
File: dietrich_bin_neutron_star_mgr_01.jpg (379KB, 1100x644px) Image search: [Google]
dietrich_bin_neutron_star_mgr_01.jpg
379KB, 1100x644px
>>19572674

not that anon, but this is nicely put. thanks.
>>
>>19572582
>she was my soulmate
>breaks up with you

c'mon my dude
>>
>>19572632
I'm often told that by following your advise she'd come to realize who was manipulating her, according to certain diviners.

>>19572661
Sounded too much like a blonde valley girl to be her. If it is you-

Well, your undeserving ass gets my protection, no matter what you do. I hope you're happy- you always talked about how you wanted a slave

>>19572674
Yeah, you said it. I just want to find a girl who doesn't blindly follow the whole. They're hard to find.

>>19572738
>>19572772
>>19572691
>Dayton dragons detected
>>
>>19572858
>>Dayton dragons detected

what are these dayton dragons? I know a lot of strange things come out from Dayton, but I am not one of them .,
>>
>>19572892
Destroyers chosen by Michael to personify dark tenets of man, potential world enders and the current nemesis to Michael.

They have dedicated hours solely to making Michael kill himself or, better for them, the entire world and innocent lives.
>>
File: 1352774314528.gif (997KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1352774314528.gif
997KB, 500x475px
>>19571222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-tLknGxeU
Take the soul mate idea and ponder how it applies to God. Wouldn't Jesus have his other half? They omit the whole Jesus + mother nature incarnate pairing in the bible and stuff..
>>
File: antibo.jpg (22KB, 794x692px) Image search: [Google]
antibo.jpg
22KB, 794x692px
>>19572929

I wish not to destroy anything but negativity. Hence why I am probably drinking myself to death. I enjoy playing games with "the establishment" and staring at it when it/they are spiteful/judgemental or even angry at times. I get a kick out of not cowering to an angry management type and seeing their confusion.
>>
Wow, Jesus is really a whore. Fuck you, Jesus.
>>
>>19571222
Some souls are meant to be together because of reasons bigger than them. Both souls together are stronger and more powerful than either ever could be alone. Denying or breaking such a bond can be lethal for the souls. The best course of action is to surrender to complete, uninhibited, permanent merging of all aspects of both their beings, to best serve their own Karma, and the good of themselves and the world.
>>
>>19572675
>I want a new soulmate.
There is no such thing.
>>
>>19572772
>>she was my soulmate
>>breaks up with you
>c'mon my dude
agreed. if she abandons you and she's your soulmate, to do so would be the end of her as much as the end of you, so a true soulmate would never do it.
>>
>>19572929
>They have dedicated hours solely to making Michael kill himself or, better for them, the entire world and innocent lives.

>trying to make an Archangel kill himself.
suicidal.

as if he doesn't already know everything, and isn't toying with you.

"you have been trapped by what you said, ensnared by the words of your mouth." - Proverbs 6:2
>>
File: 1421188138329.jpg (610KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1421188138329.jpg
610KB, 1920x1200px
>>19571222
Found a tidbit of info near the beginning of this video, guardian angel/greater spirit stuff
https://youtu.be/dDBFhM_ViqM?list=PLmiAycMDMUDPGSb40Ry8kKmTWUh4DCfwf&t=47
>>
>>19573378
Cringe has never wore such a memey aura.
>>
>>19573173
>Proverbs 6
good verse

out of context
>>
I thought I had a soulmate. We were together 5 years, and though I've had relationships since then, I can't say I loved anyone as much as I loved him. Yet, at the end of it all, he cheated on me with 3 different girls and chose another over me.
In the end, I guess I believe that there is a possibility that soulmates exist, whether you're able to meet them or not, though, is probably the kicker.
>>
File: co7.jpg (119KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
co7.jpg
119KB, 900x630px
>>19572211
No you can't. Most people function differently from a very fundamental, unchangeable way.

You can learn to be sexually attracted to them, to be emotionally attached to them, to live with them. But this is absurdly, mindboggingly, extravagantly different from twin soul relationships. Not even the same ballpark.

>>19572772
>>19572691
>>19572738
Break through the matrix of "common sense". Reality is way more multidimensional than this. You are thinking in 2D or something.
>>
File: DaytonIsFucked.jpg (22KB, 344x280px) Image search: [Google]
DaytonIsFucked.jpg
22KB, 344x280px
>>19572892
>what are these dayton dragons? I know a lot of strange things come out from Dayton, but I am not one of them .,
>>19572929
>Destroyers chosen by Michael to personify dark tenets of man, potential world enders and the current nemesis to Michael.
>They have dedicated hours solely to making Michael kill himself or, better for them, the entire world and innocent lives.

Looks like Dayton is fucked. Pic related.

>tfw being so stupid as to attack an Archangel.
>>
>>19572929
Hours you say. I am so terribly scared for my life.
>>
>>19573774
>You can learn to be sexually attracted to them, to be emotionally attached to them, to live with them. But this is absurdly, mindboggingly, extravagantly different from twin soul relationships. Not even the same ballpark.
loveless person detected.
>>
>>19573483
>>Proverbs 6
>good verse
>out of context

>criticizes context
>fails to explain lack of context
>due to lack of argument

TFW. lel.
>>
File: 1487043169229.jpg (62KB, 540x431px) Image search: [Google]
1487043169229.jpg
62KB, 540x431px
>>19571222
I know that oxytocin is a helluva drug...
>>
>>19571222
The only thing close to a twin flame from my life was overwhelming. Could have been under-prepared, something I accepted.. If it took 30years to find eachother perhaps we will again. Bonds get stretched but but perhaps remain tethered if such a thing like a twin flame is there.

would not all relationships be karmic though?
>>
>>19574893
>If it took 30years to find eachother perhaps we will again.
Who says you or they have another 30 years to wait? All because you were "overwhelmed?"

Go to them quickly before its too late.

No one is guaranteed tomorrow.
>>
>>19572582

Let go

Grow up
>>
>>19572858
You literally have schizophrenia and are a danger to yourself
>>
I met what I thought was a "soul mate". It didn't work out and still feels strange after some time has passed
>>
>>19575008
time teaches, and the idea is to avoid waiting in general. but i hear you.

Im reticent to convince anyone of anything and perhaps they felt something else. I was there, maybe failed a test -but that seems silly to say. But it was their choice. At least what was verbalized.

i want honesty and i have to take another at face value. I get that i probably fear myself.

At the same time if it is so that we have a twinflame for the two of us they will know too. Our paths will cross again and we will know more about it then.

I can tell them everything I feel but thats it. Perhaps louder next time. But without acceptance I think the only choice is to let go.
>>
>>19575305
I would add overwhelming for both of us. At least I think so. Part of me thinks they misread the situation but I have to trust their intuition.
>>
File: Photo_06.jpg (257KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_06.jpg
257KB, 1280x1024px
>>19574582
Wait what? Dayton is fucked due to our Baseball team?
>>
>>19571222

Flames burn and fizzle out all the time.
There is no 'One'.
>>
>>19571222
Absolute jack shit. I'm pushing for wizard status,
>>
>>19574693
Proverbs 6 is about a father telling his son not to take on financial responsibility for his neighbors loans, because if the neighbors not responsible for it he's less likely to give a fuck, thus fucking the son over

the verse you cited is the father telling the son he fucked himself by agreeing to cosign

read it again bitch boy
>>
>>19571293

see ive already waited too long
>>
>>19575343
>Wait what? Dayton is fucked due to our Baseball team?
this, lol.
>>
>>19575371
>Flames burn and fizzle out all the time.
>There is no 'One'.
Keep thinking like that and there never will be...

for YOU.

>>19575259
>I met what I thought was a "soul mate". It didn't work out and still feels strange after some time has passed
They pr
>>
>>19571222
After 16 years and now Daoism which once read like PHD shiet reads like kindergarten shiet. Now have jungle gf named Dao with the biggest titties you ever seen.
>>
>>19575305
>But without acceptance I think the only choice is to let go.
No.

You can reach out through psychoogical/spiritual means. You must pray to God to soften their heart, and do closed-eye visualization walkthroughs of the outcome you expect. Remember moments of strong physical and emotional bonds, replay them in your mind, and attache these feelings to the NEW encounters you want in the future.
>>
Some people get soulmate and neediness or infatuation mixed up.

Don't let good pussy ruin your life.
>>
>>19576402
>Proverbs 6 is about a father telling his son not to take on financial responsibility for his neighbors loans, because if the neighbors not responsible for it he's less likely to give a fuck, thus fucking the son over
being so simple minded that you don't realize God is saying more than one thing at one time. not realizing that literalism and fundamentalism is dull as a butterknife.

>the verse you cited is the father telling the son he fucked himself by agreeing to cosign
the verse I cited says "you have been trapped by what you said, ensnared by the words of your mouth", which is true.

>read it again bitch boy
I did. Says same. Also this:

"He who digs a pit will fall into it, And he who rolls a stone, it will come back on him." - Proverbs 26:27

You said:
>>19573173
>>They have dedicated hours solely to making Michael kill himself or, better for them, the entire world and innocent lives.
>>trying to make an Archangel kill himself.

I said:
>>19573173
>suicidal.
>as if he doesn't already know everything, and isn't toying with you.
>"you have been trapped by what you said, ensnared by the words of your mouth." - Proverbs 6:2

And I was correct. You think you have more power than a literal Archangel in charge of military affairs? Ha... *snicker* :) Michael isn't Omniscient, but you just tipped your hand, and now he knows exactly who you are, where you are, what you've been doing, and your evil intentions. You are trapped by your own prideful words. And you will fall like lightning just as your weakling master Lucifer was put to the sword in like manner, unless you repent. I'm asking you to do this because you've been deceived, and I don't wanna see you hurt.

Until you honestly repent of your evil intentions, every trap you set, will now be sprung upon you, with greater force. And you did this to yourself by setting them for Michael. Wise up, or follow Satan down into that was made for him, but he desperately wants to force on you, by tricking you.
>>
>>19576508
mighty haughty of you

youre no better than me see you in hell
>>
>>19576673
>mighty haughty of you
Not haughty to acknowledge the objective Truth and exhort you not to allow yourself to be destroyed because of Satan's lies.

It would be haughty of me to say that I'm better than you, which I did not. However you did, when you claimed to seek the destruction of an Angel. (This is so funny. :)

You have no right to judge, accuser. God alone is the Judge. And he has judged Satan already. If you follow him into Hell, that's your own foolishness.

>youre no better than me see you in hell
Wishful thinking. Because the difference between you and me, is not that I don't sin. It's that I repent of my sins, ask forgiveness, and accept forgiveness because of the Blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the Cross for my sins and the sins of humanity, so I don't have to shed mine for the unavoidable imperfection to which every finite, sentient being is subject.

You, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge your sinful nature and ask forgiveness from God, or accept it because of what Jesus Christ did. You prefer to deflect, project, and accuse. On your final day, this will not suffice. Know this.

"Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:1

John 10:28-29
and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

John 10:28
and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
>>
>>19571283
So if our soul is a higher being experiencing multiple lifetimes of experience without the lens of omniscience that means our soulmate is literally us meeting a version of ourselves shaped by a completely different lifetime
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.