[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /x/, long-time lurker first-time poster. i've been having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sleep Well Beast Cover Art.jpg (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep Well Beast Cover Art.jpg
4MB, 3000x3000px
hi /x/, long-time lurker first-time poster. i've been having a recurring dream of vivid specificity, and am genuinely starting become concerned about the person in it, but we're estranged and i can't just show up and say "hey i need to warn you about something". has anyone had any recurring dreams, and should I ignore it or pay heed to my subconscious?

pic unrelated
>>
>>19571207
You should start by elaborating on this dream
>>
>>19571213
it's going to sound stupid, but: i'm walking through a dimly-lit hallway. there's an exit sign on my left, vividly green, and a pair of swinging doors on the right. i always take the doors on the right and i enter into a room. it's like a university lecture room but in all the seats are glasses of what looks like formeldyhyde, except for a girl I had a one-night-stand with, long ago. she's sitting underneath a precariously dangling light, and crying and calling my name [cont.]
>>
>>19571232
i walk up to her and offer her a cigarette - always a Kool, even though I don't smoke them. we turn up at the light, which swings with more pressure. she brushes away the tears and says we have to go. she takes my hand and we run. in another hallway there are four doors, each on the right -- we always take the third. it's a hotel room, a minibar. i pour her a whiskey, always johnny walker black, even though i don't drink it. I ask her whats wrong and she tells me someone's shared her nudes online and that something's coming for her and i only i can help, that she's afraid. I take her hand and say everything will be fine, i promise, and suddenly she morphs in front of me and starts screaming at me, saying i'm not really me. she swings a lampshade at me and i wake up.
>>
>>19571234
a note on her clothing: a red rain-jacket, a navy horizontal stripe t-shirt, tight black jeans, doc marten boots in a weird shade of purple. her hair, though, is pure white, like that of an elderly lady; otherwise her figure remains youthful. i think i see a glimpse of red underwear, walking down the hallway, but i'm not sure

anything i should be aware of?
>>
>>19571207
It's a dream, ignore it
>>
>>19571239
Dreams come from the subconscious, do you not realize how valuable that makes them?
>>19571237
This sounds very interesting.
As for anything you should be aware of I think you'd do better asking yourself the same question. The answer might not come to you at first but try.
>>
>>19571232
You say that you always take the doors on your right, this naturally makes me curious as to what is through the doors on the left. Maybe nothing but if you ever gain lucidity take a left and see what transpires.
>>
>>19571246
i wish i could, i just can't read the symbols!
>>19571269
a fine idea, i really hope i can manage it
>>
>>19571246
Just because it's from the subconcious doesn't make it special, however, I will accept that they can be useful sure. Not in some mystical way though. So when OP tells of events he can't possibly know have or will happen, it's just random shit in a dream. Probably could use it for introspection though, he mentions giving her a cigarette (kool) and pouring her a whiskey, maybe he should adress his coolness or smthn
>>
>>19571291
>probably could use it for introspection though
exactly
Maybe some /x/fags are more interested in contacting some god but I see introspective discovery as a perfectly valid and fascinating path.
>>19571286
Look at what you associate things with. Light, darkness, Kool cigarettes, the behavior and fashion of the girl. Think about each of these things and what they make you think of. Your mind can connect things together without you even realizing, if you can see the connections then you might be closer to understanding.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.