[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"End Times Signs & Current Events": Many People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: PicsArt_09-09-11.50.13.jpg (491KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-09-11.50.13.jpg
491KB, 2048x2048px
"End Times Signs & Current Events": Many People are obsessing over the September 23, 2017 "Prophecy" & the astrology- celestial signs in the sky that are to take place. Will the Elite use this "special" day for the Alien Agenda , Project Blue Beam hoax of the alien -second coming return of Christ?

There will never be a rapture. If the rapture were truly a biblical doctrine, it would mesh with all other scriptural references to Christ’s coming.
It's not difficult to verify. Jesus said, “…the Scripture cannot be broken” (John 10:35), meaning Scripture agrees withinitself.

What's going to happen Sept 23?

Alien contact?
Alien contact hoax perpetrated by the elite?
A fake rapture put into play by Satan himself to deceive us all?
The return of Jesus Christ to clear up any confusion about wether or not this is the end?
>>
Nothing at all will happen, the day will come and go just like today has.
>>
Similar to eclipse where it's sort of weird shit but nothing that makes people go insane happens
>>
File: Screenshot_20170910-002353.jpg (138KB, 752x478px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170910-002353.jpg
138KB, 752x478px
Trillians of dollars have gone to the black budget. The shadow government has been working NOT with aliens but with demonic beings of the terrestrial kind, in other words, they dont come from space they reside on earth beneath the surface in cities built by our government with funding from this black budget. These entities have inhabited humanoid lifeforms in order to carry out task for the shadow government and human manipulation under ground, they target those who do not have protection from the host. They have given the shadow government technology. The lucifarians have worked to great a way to extend their lifespan artificially using this tech. They geo engender their habitats here on earth, simotaniously causing those cancers in man influencing the ability to wipe out mankind and make room for these "nephelim"(sp?) They also spread viruses like Ebola (you can find the US patent online) Many corporations have invested many years and money for their final grand deception for the new world order. Once it seems all hope is gone we will have disclosure, the counterfeit second coming, supposedly from a galaxy far away come our savior. They come bearing gifts (that we have actually had all along but they have surpressed) cures for cancer, energy ect. Once humanity is at the brink of hopelessness and we have no other option but to accept them with open arms. The gospel will be changed as we know it, they will discredit our creator, Jesus.
Many different types of aliens will arrive, this will be the nephilim in their humanoid vessels in order to deceive us to believe they are indeed aliens.

This is their quest to control the earth for another 1,000 years.
>>
File: 1503046646786.png (281KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1503046646786.png
281KB, 1700x2200px
Discord x server for speculation
gg/DXuDaZ
>>
>>19570509
See, this is misleading and I think something nefarious is behind this belief. Tribulations is 7 years divided into half, so 3.5 and 3.5 but the second coming isn't until the end of tribulation, anyone who comes in 3.5 will be a false prophet, the antichrist.

If tribulation is legit I have a feeling there will be a false antichrist for the first 3.5 years to deceive those who believe this and after his reign will be the legit antichrist claiming to be the second coming and deceiving those who believe what's depicted in your image.
>>
>>19570549
Good vid on the subject
https://youtu.be/xn_l2yS6H2o
>>
>>19570585
I actually watched that not long before making this post.
>>
>>19570585
He has another video about what to do if you are not raptured where he says basically the same as
>>19570549
>>
I'll be raptured, those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their savoir will be raptured.

Don't believe everything you read online.
>>
File: Christians to the Lions.jpg (260KB, 648x456px) Image search: [Google]
Christians to the Lions.jpg
260KB, 648x456px
>>19570509
>>19570509
>Will return again

Anno Aspera 2017 years after the Bastard´s birth? Why it took so long for the next coming?

This time we will Crucify the bastard inverted.

Always remember that Jesus was nothing but a fucking jew. Knife in my hand, axe in the other we are the killers in search of Christ.

You call him the Son of God, we call him the son of 1000 men.

How triumphal will be his next entry to Jerusalem? Last time we learned from the fables one thing: On a mule rides the swindler

This time the Temple in Jerusalem will be crushed once again, like twice before in history and the trumpets of Mars and Jupiter will cleanse the earth of the doctrines of bearded hustlers of Jerusalems

Always remember:
>Christs may come and Christs may go, but Caesar is forever.
>>
>>19571457
>Le edgy Metal music
>"fuck christ"
You must feel real tough huh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.