[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just posted this on /pol/ but I feel compelled to start a thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (9KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 347x145px
I just posted this on /pol/ but I feel compelled to start a thread here. I've made this thread before, but it has been awhile.

I have been blessed with God's grace and give a message for man. Before I relay Gods message I need to first tell you about myself. I was an atheist from the age 6 until 28, when God came to me. My reason for abandoning God was simple, I was molested and raped by a neighor. As a result of my lack of faith and understanding of God's plan for me, I became a very angry young man and turned to drugs and subsequently crime at the age of 11. By age 14 I was sentenced to 3.5 years in my states juvenile prison system. When I was released just before my 18th birthday I still had the same issues I had before entering prison and fell back into drugs and homelessness. With no rock I drifted through life unsure of what my purpose was. When I was 28 I decided I was going to start a religion as a means to fix my financial problems. Now this is when, what can only be called a miracle happened. While sitting in my room scheming God touched me on the head. That's what it felt like, like a hand gently and briefly laid on my head. It was followed the sensations of buckets of what I first thought was water being being dumped over my body. I now know that i had been washed in the blood of Christ. When it was over I just knew, I knew that God was real and that Jesus Christ was the Son of God, the physical manifestation of God on earth.
>>
>>19570222
sure you didn't just activate your crown chakra and kundalini ?
>>
>>19570222
There where 2 additional understandings that came with my salvation, a message and a warning. I'll start with the message. The Holy Trinity is of course, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

>the Father
Judiasm
>the Son
Christianity
>the Holy Spirit
Islam

Now before you ask, how does Islam relate to the Holy Spirit, I'll tell you. It was not the archangel Gabriel who have Mahommed the Qur'an, but the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ. After Mohammeds departure/death or was a power hungry follower who rewrite the Quran and founded the Sunni sect of Islam.

Now to the warning, the Vatican city, the state of Israel and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia are going roncome together forming the Church of God. This will be done for the love of power, not for the love of God and will be the church satan. After this unholy alliance is made, the antichrist will reveal himself. God bless you all, and thank you for your time.
>>
>>19570240
But Islam focuses on tawhid... They actively deny Christ before they die... Refusing to be washed in the blood. Mohammed also fell into lust. Good testimony though man. He pulled me out of the crap too. Gave me a fresh start. I was raised fundamentalist Christian and saw so many logical fallacies I quit believing.
>>
>>19570237
I googled that and read a very interesting article, thank you.
>>
>>19570319
Thankk you. When the Qur'an was rewritten it was done so to achieve 2 goals, to separate Islam (the Holy Spirit) from the Father and Son and to to reshape it as a tool to gather power, instead of a means to spreading peace.
>>
>>19570331
Explain.
>>
>>19570222
>'
>>
>>19570433
He's saying it wasn't real. Gods anointing is very real though. How'd you decieve your prophecy? Word of god, dream, inserted into your third eye?
>>
>>19570484
It was just there, like God had just put it in my head.
>>
>>19570222
Jesus is a failed prophet.

For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done. Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.
>>
>>19570472
I copy pasta it to my phone's memo pad so I would have to type it all out again every time i make this thread or post i6t in another thread.
>>
>>19570222
It's strange that the bible is true for you.
For me it was different.
I experienced a kundalini rise and felt union with God.
Two religions can't coexist like that.
>>
>>19570522
Please elaborate.
>>
The Church of Satan was already founded in the late 60's by Anton Szandor LaVey, and it's message is more or less "Do what makes you happy, don't be a complete asshole."
>>
>>19570543
You may think that the bible is true because you had a religious experience and the only religion you know is the christian one, but things may be more complex and you may be making a huge mistake, read this:

>>19570514

Jesus failed.

I experienced union with god, felt god within, it's like he touched my spirit and stayed in for a little while.

There's no true religion, but if you want a path, take on either kriya or kundalini yoga. And do not accept religious teachings. Don't be gay either.
>>
>>19570568
Christ often spoke in parables so it isn't a stretch to say that that wasn't to be taken literally.
>>
File: evidences.jpg (77KB, 873x556px) Image search: [Google]
evidences.jpg
77KB, 873x556px
>>19570592
It's your skin, not mine.
>>
>>19570222
I too have been blessed with Gods grace and bring a message for man.

OP is a faggot
>>
>>19571060
K
>>
File: 83603-636216266356158373-16x9.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
83603-636216266356158373-16x9.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>Jesus is real

>The Holy Spirit gave Muhammad a book that literally contradicts everything Jesus taught.

You're an idiot OP.
>>
>>19570568
jesus did not fail. please stop blaming one man for all the shit you failed at doing he said look look what i can do you can do it to. and your said no no i can't i would rather be shit person in sheep clothing. what kind trash can did you pull your logic out of.
>>
File: just why.jpg (56KB, 736x565px) Image search: [Google]
just why.jpg
56KB, 736x565px
>>19571060
guess the joke is on us. it is still pretty funny
>>
>>19571901
>jesus did not fail
He said he'd be back with judgement day before all his apostles died.
>>
>>19570240
Duly noted. Thanks for your message.
>>
>>19572065
Move on. The number is in your Op. stay focused.
>>
>>19570340
I thought the Quran has a code within its line text that ensures it hasn't been rewritten?
>>
>>19572050
Where is the quote saying that he would not. I don't remember him specifying which century he was living in. I don't remember anything in that book that specified that the bible was created for the timeframe it was written in. You believe in time travelers yet you never assumed even once that Jesus may have been one himself.
>>
>>19572095
I only know what the Lord has provided me
>>
>>19571901

1. accountability for every idle word
2. "if you ask, I will do it"

but when you asked, he didn't do it, and no amount of stretching your imagination can convince you that he did

he has not held himself accountable for his idle words

all blasphemy against "the son" is forgiven,

>>because it is justified and appropriate<<
>>
OP what do you mean by Saudi Arabia? Isn't the upcoming peace deal Israeli-Palestinean? No Israel-Arabian?
>>
>>19572147
I'd anything about a peace deal between Israel and Palestine. But if there is one, SA would be at the forefront of the negotiations.
>>
File: 1500688229206.jpg (24KB, 249x473px) Image search: [Google]
1500688229206.jpg
24KB, 249x473px
Im working on the math, but a half hour after this thread was created /x/ has been flooded with a new thread every 5 minutes with a 15 minute gap every 2 hours and a 30 minute gap every 4 hours. Its probably purely a coincidence though..
>>
>>19570555
Very satanic message bro. For we know not what makes us happy until we try it for ourself

T. Tried it
>>
Ok, so 89 existing threads have been mqde sense this thread was post, with 12 post in the 14:00 hour. Dont let this get slide, someone is trying to hid this.
>>
>>19573933
Dubs!
>>
>>19573943
Bump?
>>
File: biblehistory.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
biblehistory.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19571881
kek
Allah is the moon god, Muhammed was a pedo.\
Jesus is the way the truth and the life.
>>
Thanks for sharing op. Only time can prove u right or wrong.
>>
why is Christianity so degenerate? no wonder the world elite eat us and rape us. op said the blood of Christ washed over him. im shocked he did not say Christ slammed his meaty cock in my mouth also.
>>
File: sweetjesus.jpg (55KB, 588x480px) Image search: [Google]
sweetjesus.jpg
55KB, 588x480px
>>19574829
>>
God Ampersand loves me this I know
>>
>>19570222
>God&apos;s grace
nice
sage
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.