[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It’s interesting to note that in Babylonian times Saturn w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: dancing-auroras-for-saturn-8.jpg (111KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
dancing-auroras-for-saturn-8.jpg
111KB, 1280x984px
It’s interesting to note that in Babylonian times Saturn was not only the personification of the sun but was recorded as the actual sun. Babylonian literary sources say, “We learn from the notes written by the astrologers that by the word ‘sun’ we must understand as the ‘star of the sun,’ i.e., Saturn.”

In an archive of an ancient astrological report, No. 176: The text says, “Mul (il) Šamaš šu-u.” The word “Šamaš” or Shamash is the name of the Babylonian sun god. Because there is a division mark between “Mul” and “Šamaš,” a more accurate rendering of this text should read “Planet Saturn (as a) star is Shamash” or “Saturn is the sun-star.”

In recent years, there have been many astronomical texts come to light clearly expressing that the “star of Helios” and the “star of Sol” were in fact, Saturn. Even the Egyptian sun god Ra has been identified with Saturn and not with our current sun. These original references to Saturn are not mistaking it for the Sun but are instead telling us that what was once called the sun is the same astral body we presently call Saturn.

http://adeptinitiates.com/fallen-sun-god-saturnalia/
>>
File: IMG_1645.png (139KB, 473x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1645.png
139KB, 473x634px
So then does that mean there were two suns in the sky? Saturn as the main and then Sol (our current one) as a secondary sun? If not when and why did Sol come into existence
>>
>>19569997
A golden race of mortal men who lived in the time of Kronos when he was reigning in heaven. And they lived like gods without sorrow of heart, remote and free from toil: miserable age rested not on them
-Works and Days - Hesiod

Atlantis. If we're to believe the lucifer project, (((they))) are trying to reignite Saturn to bring the New Atlantis. This is the goal of communism and all other utopian ideology since ancient times.

Shiiet man it's all coming together now.
>>
>>19570027
it means people back in the day were wrong about basic shit we cant check now with our advanced technology.
>>
File: 1503331159321.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503331159321.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
Saturn cube cult is still alive
https://discord.gg/DXuDaZ
>>
>>19569997
It is interesting. I don't believe what we call our Sun is a star.

Planets however may be the wandering stars. Or prisons for Fallen Angels. Is Mars even solid?

NASA has hidden so much and lied I don't know what is true.

Only that the"official" version is wrong.
>>
>>19570617
KYS
>>
>>19570094
Well, I believe new atlantis is when we reignite our inner suns. The planets are metaphors for internal states of alchemy. saturn could be likened to the balanced magnetic field that turns back on itself. Basically dna streams out transforming into light, and its established in orbit around the body. Jupiter is the force of love that unifies all that emission of energy and keeps it within the auric field.
>>
>>19570094
Don't you know that it is well known that communism was created by and for Jews to enslave all of mankind and bring about their messianic age. Not to get all /pol/ but (((they))) are not your friend. They serve the archons and don't want utopia. I would go so far as to say that a utopia is unattainable and they use our desire for the impossible to aid in the construction of our prison.
>>
File: The day earth smiled.png (197KB, 1080x606px) Image search: [Google]
The day earth smiled.png
197KB, 1080x606px
>>19569997
Purple Dawn Theory
http://saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-death-cult-part-1/a-timeless-age-in-a-purple-haze/
>>
>>19569997
This makes me think about hyperion as saturn instead of cronus
>>
>>19569997
And further about the ascension of malkuth to binah (with saturn being the associated plane to binah)
>>
>>19571880
This was very interesting, thanks
>>
What is it with namefags on /x/ always being completely fucking retarded?
>>
File: saturn.jpg (193KB, 2814x1458px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
193KB, 2814x1458px
>>
File: Pythagoras theory.jpg (77KB, 603x325px) Image search: [Google]
Pythagoras theory.jpg
77KB, 603x325px
>>
File: moment_130.jpg (8KB, 231x234px) Image search: [Google]
moment_130.jpg
8KB, 231x234px
>>19572594
How do I know this post is real? How do I know /x/ is real? My psychiatrist lies so much I don't believe in anything anymore.
>>
>>19570094
First off, go back to /pol/.

Second, although your theory is utterly devoid of basic physics, let's assume for a moment that someone's goal is to make the solar system into a binary star system. Why the fuck wouldn't they try to turn Jupiter into a star rather than Saturn? Saturn is vastly farther out into the solar system, is an order of magnitude smaller in mass, and doesn't have as much free matter floating near the same orbit.

Thirdly, and back to real life, it would take at least TEN Jupiters worth of mass to even achieve a brown dwarf, the lowest and dimmest grade of star. One does not simply "ignite" a cloud of gas and hope it turns into a star, because stars shine due to fusion and not combustion. In order for that fusion to occur you have to force your gas to fuse under immense pressures and temperatures, which, mind you, is difficult for even the most advanced technology to do.
>>
>>19571778
No, you kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>19569997
Saturn is just the old sun for the race that lived there before they spawned modern humans. Revelation already happened. Those who received the mark are living in their own hell and the well meaning creatures who visit here get tortured until they return to their father. Tesla, Kennedy, maybe even Trump are pleiadians trying in vain to help the damned.
>>
>>19570617
Literally this, you fucking idiots.
>>
>>19571773
And yet you offer absolutely no alternative hypothesis.
>>
>>19571808
Is this a joke? Absolute nonsense.
>>
>>19572741
They won't listen man; you're making sense.
>>
File: 78g.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
78g.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19570644

the cube is alive, mann but it's not even a cube
>>
>>19572957
>>19570617
>>19572741
>>19572763
>>19573004
none of you belong here
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.