[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If ghosts are real, can you provide one instance where a group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

If ghosts are real, can you provide one instance where a group of at least 5 individuals all witness a ghost or paranormall occurrence at the same time?
>>
There is an astute possibility that ghosts are deterred by multiple humans, or multiple instances of sentience at the least.
>>
>>19569821
doesnt sound logical
>>
Our Lady of Lourdes
>>
When Christ appeared to the disciples
>>
https://youtu.be/6qSEi_sfaSU
>>
>>19569806
If your real. Can you provide me with a group of 5 individuals who have witnessed you at the same time?
>>
>>19570279
I am talking to you so therefore I am real
>>
>>19570272
This is pure jewish trickery
>>
>>19570689

bot, not a good one either
>>
>>19569806
My mum and aunt were walking with a group of friends back to their hotel many years ago when they were on holiday as kids. Part of the route back was through a churchyard. They both swear do this day a hooded monk like figure appeared from behind a tree stump and floated around and vanished behind a large grave and wasn't seen again. They all ran back the other way and had to be collected to go back by their parents as they were too scared to back that way.
>>
If ghosts exist, then why has no-one ever seen a ghost of a dinosaur?
>>
>>19569806
that wouldnt prove anything, there is still mass hysteria
>>
Ghosts are the colloquial explanation for sightings of extradimensional beings.

I'm not talking about parallel universes, I'm talking about lifeforms that exist in a higher order of literal spacial dimensions than we do.

Imagine what we'd look like to a two-dimensional being. Imagine the perspective of a two-dimensional being that perceives a two-dimensional plane, like the very surface of a lake. Imagine what your hand would look like reaching into that lake: the tips of your fingers five impossibly small dots, which grow larger, then begin to converge into an amorphous blob which shrinks and grows inexplicably.

That is an analog of what we are perceiving. We don't know how to make sense of it, so we personify it.

With all that established, it's not far-fetched to say that concurrent, identical sightings are physically impossible because observes occupy different places spatially.

Or they're fully cognizant beings of indeterminate origin that get a kick out of Michigan J. Frogging you.

Either way, science is an attempt at approaching correctness, and thus must change in response to contradiction; science that doesn't embrace the possibility of being wrong is religion. To assume that our current scientific understanding of the universe is both complete and correct is unironically the most insane belief posted on this board.

Apply skepticism to skepticism.
>>
Fatima
>>
>>19572205
Ah so you have also just read flatland
>>
>>19572265
No, I'm listening to every Sagan audiobook.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.