[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I communicate with a spirit? I wanna believe in ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ghost3.jpg (43KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
ghost3.jpg
43KB, 600x406px
How can I communicate with a spirit?

I wanna believe in ghosts but I've never had any paranormal experiences. I really want to have one of those experiences, I don't know if a Ouija board really works with one person and all my friends are too scared to use one with me. So I need a way to do it that doesn't require anyone else.
>>
It's a bit iffy but you can use the candle method. You close all windows and doors and eliminate all sources of breeze and air movement. Light a candle and start asking yes/no questions with flicker = yes and nothing = no. I don't take alot of stock in it but if you do it in the dark you can get a bit spoopy doing it.
>>
Sweet I'll try that tonight, any benefit trying to do any of this stuff as late as possible? or any specific time?
>>
File: 1459999743828.gif (497KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1459999743828.gif
497KB, 250x140px
>>19569747
Here's a real ghost buster. Her name is Echo Bodine. I've met her and she's the real thing. She can see ghost very easily.
Here's a great interview with her on a show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2COKE_qPXLM
>>
>>19570004
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2COKE_qPXLM
i'm watching it now.
>>
>>19569747
Your friends are scared for good reason. Don't play with Ouija boards.
>>
I wouldnt do it if i were you because ghost hunting usually involves using equipment to searches for things a different frequencies and if something gets attached to you, you wont be able to get it off; if something is out there. And ouija boards thats even tricky cuz if a being catches you trying theyll attach themselves to you and youll have a jealous being who hates you because your human its not.
>>
>>19569747
Ghosts aren't real and your friends are pussies
>>
>>19569747
Start faking it in your imagination. Start talking complete nonsenses just believing that you're opening a portal for an other being to make use of. Pay attention to the space whereof the ideas emerge. You'll see that before the actual thoughts come to your mind they're pre-existing in a "fluid" form. This way you can drag this form to a certain frequency that the spirit is actually using. It is always related to a feeling/change of conciousness. Sentimental feelings related to sounds & smells of a river for example are strictly connected to the river's devas.
>>
Kill yourself. It's the only way to communicate with spirits, if they do indeed exist.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.