[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately I've felt more and more drawn into nature. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: nature.png (109KB, 242x158px) Image search: [Google]
nature.png
109KB, 242x158px
Lately I've felt more and more drawn into nature.
I want to go live in the woods and commune with the higher planes.

do I give up the "normal" life that's expected of me?
>>
becoming a monk is not necessary
>>
>>19569403
>do I give up the "normal" life that's expected of me?
If you're smart you will. People went downhill when they industrialized.
>>
I'd consider going innawoods to be more normal than being a wageslave desu.
>>
>>19569429
This. People are so out of touch with nature that going outside is considered a waste of time unless you do it with the intent of exercising or you want to take pictures of yourself.
>>
>>19569403
It's something I've been thinking a lot about myself. I say try it for a few weeks, or even just sleep overnight.
>>
>>19569403
You should definitely do it. You won't regret it. You can always come back. Most likely stronger and happier.
>>
>>19569484
honestly not sure what's holding me back right now.
>>
>>19569516
Fear, apathy, laziness. Your comfortable modern youngfag life.
>>
>>19569516
>>19569545
Just fear. Go out there. Become a man or woman, whatever it is you want to be. Not what you want others to see you as. What you want to be. Things wont go as planned. There will be nights when you are scared, wet, and lacking. You get through it. None of us would be here if we weren't capable of it.
>>
>>19569597
>Become a man or woman, whatever it is you want to be.
You're born one or the other and you cant change it.
>>
>>19569632
Born with a dick doesn't make you a 'man'. As in a person with unwavering confidence in themselves. Same goes for women. Sex is irrelevant in this context. Return to pol with that weak bait.
>>
>>19569403

Trial run. Spend a few months outdoors before committing. Once you do, set your affairs in order and ghost if you want to make it permanent. The first couple months are the worst as you detox from all the flashing lights and bullshit of the modern world. It *will* break you, be warned.
>>
>>19569687
Physically it does. Mentally and emotionally it differs from culture to culture. If gunking yourself in bear fat and beating a drum works for you im glad.
>>
>>19569728
Sounds great desu. I wouldn't ever want to kill a bear though. Beating on a drum in the middle of the forest covered in ash sounds spiritual as fuck. Though not going to lie, forest are really scary at night. The silence is scary, the slightest noise is scary. This is why we don't go live in the forest alone, as awesome as it may sound.
>>
>>19569403
>nature.png

i kekd
>>
>Lately I've felt more and more drawn into nature.

Don't do it OP, it's a trap. It's the interdimensional shapeshifting jewish child molester vampires trying to lure you into their lair and suck out your life force, don't do it. You have so much to live for.
>>
Try the appalachian trail first
>>
Just dont commune with the bears
>>
>>19569403
Rock on. But life is your legacy. And withdrawal is not helping life. The Forrest will burn around you. Until it's clear why you should have helped.
>>
Just smoke a fat blunt. That should sort you out
>>
>>19569403
feels drawn to nature

go fuck with a cactus then
>>
>>19569441
>pictures of yourself
Doesn't even count if you don't post it to sm.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.