[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a person become a witch? Can I become a real witch even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17

How does a person become a witch? Can I become a real witch even if I don't come from a family of witches? How important are genetics?

Does real witchcraft even exist? Because 99% of witches and practitioners of the occult aren't more powerful than the average human and just seem to be delusional.
>>
>>19569308

All your answers can be found in Essex. Get off the internet and go there if you want more.
>>
>>19569314
Where exactly in Essex?
>>
Old witch tales said that a witch comes from a clan of virgin women worshipping demons.

These virgin women do some ritual, call a succubus/incubus based on their sexual interest and have sex with them.

This is a deal with the demon. Demons cant reproduce with eachother, so they use humans instead and grant humans their magical powers.

So in order to be a witch:
You need to be a virgin
Do a ritual
Fuck a demon
>>
>>19569350
I'm a virgin but I don't want to fuck a demon. I'm sure there are other ways.
>>
>How does a person become a witch?
Be feminine. Use feminine power.
> Can I become a real witch even if I don't come from a family of witches?
Bloodlines are important.
>99% of witches and practitioners of the occult aren't more powerful than the average human
Magic is becoming more and more powerful. This coming century will become interesting. Practicioners are beginning to figure out new power.
>>
>>19569411
>Be feminine. Use feminine power.

Be more specific. That's SUPER vague.
>>
File: images-20.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
Keep bitching and dont stop and you will become a witch
>>
>>19569439
There's girly methods of gently guiding power and masculine methods of forcing power to your will. They require different brains to do.
A public forum isn't the place to discuss this kind of stuff.
>>
>>19569329
slags
>>
>>19569473
a> public forum isn't the place to discuss this kind of stuff
It's fine, most people don't take /x/ seriously.
>>
>Real witches exists
>Real witchcraft is folk magic, skilled midwifery, and consorting with inhuman entities for knowledge and power
>It's more like European Voodoo

>Wiccans may refer to themselves as witches and use witch iconography but they are Wiccans and theirs is a religion of "acceptable" appropriation, forced morality, and apparently fucking crystals
>>
>>19569531
How do I become a real witch?
>>
>>19569308
>how does a person become a witch?
serious interest in the paranormal, occult, human history, and spiritualism
>Can i become a real witch even if I don't come from a family of withes?
Fake it till you make it is good advice. Marie Laeveau didn't know SHIT about Voudun or magic before she started to pretend to be queen of hoodoo in the french quarter.
>How important is genetics?
Magic follows self awareness and willfulness, it has nothing to do with genetics (other than the obvious - you need around 110 IQ, healthy body more or less, etc.)

>Does real witchcraft even exist?
No. Witchcraft is a term designated to AMBIGUOUS magic, not ACTUAL magic. Ambiguous magic is divination, spiritualism, ghost hunting, etc. Actual magic is throwing fireballs, teleportation, etc. Witchcraft is healing through medical knowledge (alchemy-pharmacology) and focus on tarot cards, dream work, sex-meditation-'levitation'-skin walking subjective experiences.

I wouldn't discount these things, they are the essence of being a witch, but witchcraft is NOT about ACTUAL magic. In many ways, however, ambiguous magic is more powerful (divining the future is far more powerful than throwing fireballs)

>delusional
if a delusion gets you off your ass and gets you that boyfriend/girlfriend, or that job you want, or sends you to school. Who cares?
>>
File: image.jpg (441KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441KB, 1440x1080px
I hope this is the correct photo, but you have to be willing to dance naked with the devil and have sex with goats.
>>
>>19569570
>if a delusion gets you off your ass and gets you that boyfriend/girlfriend, or that job you want, or sends you to school. Who cares?
So delusion=normality?
Seems legit
>>
>>19569550
>Either learn your trade from another actual witch
>Commune with otherworldly beings for their knowledge in the ways of spells and sundry magical subjects
>>
>>19569308
Pretty witch.

Someone post more qt witches.
>>
File: shade's form.jpg (244KB, 1200x942px) Image search: [Google]
shade's form.jpg
244KB, 1200x942px
post witches everyone
>>
>>19569639
>>19569634
This isn't a thread to spam images. There's boards for it. This thread is for discussion.
>>
File: 1501826384618.jpg (193KB, 800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1501826384618.jpg
193KB, 800x1198px
>>19569634
>>
File: 1497725961642.jpg (75KB, 638x377px) Image search: [Google]
1497725961642.jpg
75KB, 638x377px
>>19569643
/tg/ doesn't have witch threads very often

>>19569618
>Commune with otherworldly beings for their knowledge
This is actually the way to go
Avoid demons and other dark things and you can go a long ways. If they demand anything from you then cut contact.
>>
>>19569592
yes, but when a coven actually explains this to a prospect by that point they realize the ambiguity of what is expected and the reward.

You remember Karate Kid? Mr. Miagi has the dork do all sorts of stupid shit to teach the BASICS of karate. In witchcraft the whole initial process is teaching the candidate the difference between assumptive 'real' magic and more powerful ambiguous magic. You do kiss the face on the devil's ass, you do fuck goats and cats and werewolves but only when you first learn to skinwalk, which is not REAL. It's ambigiouous and tied to dream magic. You can't be afraid of yourself or your own dark fantasies, this is the purpose behind half the actual rituals - the other half are written by enemies of witchcraft back in the Salem days.
>>
>>19569550
Make a pact with the Devil for supernatural powers.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>19569639
>>19569643
Fuck youuuuuu
>>
>>19569643
stfu u cockblocker
>>
>>19569653
>Avoid demons and other dark things and you can go a long ways. If they demand anything from you then cut contact.

Faeries, spirits of the dead, and awakened animals possess quality knowledge without having to associate with demons.
>>
Can't you be a witch without sucking off the devil, literally or metaphorically?
>>
>>19569723
what do you think the devil is?

it's your shadow self. You need to talk to it. /end
>>
>>19569735
or get good at yoga and learn to self suck
>>
File: 318148.jpg (37KB, 1126x970px) Image search: [Google]
318148.jpg
37KB, 1126x970px
>>19569308
Just read some books of magick (yeah with k) and let your mind blow up, of course if doesn't ends liquefied first
>>
>>19569735
I thought he's an entity.
>>
>>19571774
he is an entity please stop falling for this larp.
>>
>>19571788
Well, everyone saying something different...
>>
1) How do I commune with Faeries? Do I have to go that bush in Galway that they built the road around? 2) What's a male witch? A warlock? Or is "witch" a unisex word?. 3) What's an awakened animal?
>>
>>19571864
>1) How do I commune with Faeries? Do I have to go that bush in Galway that they built the road around?
No they are everywhere. They will likely never show themselves to you but if you go out into nature you will feel their power and presence everywhere. Take photos with a high result camera and it will likely pick some of them up in the photo. You just need a trained eye to see it.

>2) What's a male witch? A warlock? Or is "witch" a unisex word?.
Yes its unisex, it actually is rooted in a word that means wise one.

>3) What's an awakened animal?
A pet or wild animal who is actually a divine creature poses sing/shape shifting into the creature to bring you a message etc.

Please do ask anymore questions. The Witches path is one of nature, love, and truth. I will not give you purposefully wrong info or delude you into sending energy to incorrect locations. Anyone who would do those things is no true Priest(ESS).
>>
This thread is pure cancer. OP started the bullshit and everyone lent a hand in keeping it up.
>>
Figure it out. We like to say: if you're supposed to be one you will. If you have to come to 4chan and ask random ppl and get bad, nonsense advice (literally every response, including that guy writting long responses out of his ass) you already failed. Witches don't really care or indeed want to "recruit". Also ignore wiccans, those are mainly delusional overweight idiots. They make a good cover and containment measure though. We don't take them seriously one bit.

Good luck,
A witch.
>>
>>19572049 Is it possible to talk with them or do I have to wait for them to come to me?
>>
>>19572049

Good stuff; thought I'd expand on a couple things though.

>A warlock?

Warlock is someone shunned from a coven or group(usually because they did something pretty bad/against the coven). The other common use is by people who purposefully take the title(without being shunned), usually this is symbolic of their practice being contrary to what's excepted(either by nature/the universe or a specific group witch the practitioner detests).

If anyone openly says they're a warlock proceed with caution, it could be anything from a edge lord chaos magician (no offense to chaos magicians, but you know they exist among your ranks lol) to someone who has set up their mind in a way acts like a psychopathic genius adept at altering reality.

>How do I commune with Faeries? Do I have to go that bush in Galway that they built the road around?

If you want to interact with them, you'll need to understand the "child's mind"/"beginner's mind" state, and have a pure heart(be completely honest with yourself, and work things out until the honesty feels "light"/good and not "heavy"/bad).
Further good reading would be Peter Pan, and the Cherokee story of Forever Boy(see link); the two stories about a person who had a child like mind and a pure heart who met fairies(little people) who helped him and took him to their realm.

http://www.ilhawaii.net/~stony/lore132.html

The Cherokee also talk about the many different types of spirits(some friendlier than others). Also worth looking into the elements(gnome, salamander, sylph, undine), Japanese Shinto spirits, and various shamanistic and druidic customs evolving nature spirits.
>>
>>19569308
depends. What do you consider a witch?

1. women with big hats, casting spells into their cauldron and flying on brooms: They don''t exist. There are larpers though.

2. people organized in covens bending the rules of nature to their will, but staying within the constraint of natures laws: those do exist. However, they don't recruit actively. some (wicca) impose the death penality ("and send them to death with the curses of the goddes upon them") on any member of theirs that even admits to believing in witches. The only way to join them is to chance upon them and convince them that you're meant to be one of them. Having worked with some of them (I'm a weapons smith and "blessed" aka mirror polished or "cursed" aka blackened their ritual tools), the stuff I've seen them do was mostly selfhypnosis. While that's been proven to work, it would work just as well without the rituals. They also seemed to use some herbs (some of the tools i "blessed" where herbalist knives and mortars) , but I do not know for what.

3. people using skills not yet explained scientifically, working with spirits etc: those also exist. in fact, that's what I am. Some things that I know are possible are seeing through the eyes of animals (had a comrade check if what i saw was correct), gaining superhuman strength and reactions through possession (wolfgang, berserkergang) and speaking to spirits (i was told things that I couldn't know before and that were all true). becoming like this is not something you can decide yourself. at most, you might be able to contract some being / god / whatever to open your eyes - but i'm not entirely sure that it actually works that way. there might also be some inborn talent.
I have sworn an oath never to put anybody on this path though (after having helped someone to power who went crazy over it and nearly killed himself), so i can't tell you how to start. if you're meant to be one of us, you'll find the way on your own.
>>
>>19569370
She doesn't want the BDC
>>
>>19572446
Fucking larper idiot. Wiccans imposing death penalty by curses? You idiot. We call wiccans fluffy bunnies for a reason. All they think and do is fluffy. Their main law is: as ye harm none do what ye will. They literally don't want to do any bad shit. Plus they are far from secretive. They do public stuff, have open meetings and tell everyone they are "witches". Stop talking out your ass. Wiccans are larpers and a containment measure. You clearly have no idea wtf you're doing and just either a larper or crafting "magical" tools for larpers.
>>
>>19569308
Open your mind to new ideas and read into the basic forces of the universe.

Everything has a root, so you have to find it. After finding the roots to the totality of everything, you can manipulate the universe.
>>
>>19569700
Trees are easier but require more patience.
>>
>>19569308
>How important are genetics?
Not as important as fiction would have you believe.
>Does real witchcraft even exist?
Boy, that's a hell of a question, isn't it?
>>
>>19572535
>Boy, that's a hell of a question, isn't it?

... So?
>>
>>19572567
I've got a pretty neutral opinion on the whole thing. I'd like to believe magic is real, but I haven't seen much to suggest it's anything more than psychology and party tricks.

But hey, if it helps you feel better, then sure, it's real.
>>
>>19569700
Then the question is, how exactly does one find and communicate with said faeries, dead spirits, and awakened animals?
>>
Become my witch
>>
>>19572611
Not interested.
>>
File: 1500471727295.jpg (75KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1500471727295.jpg
75KB, 435x571px
>>19572585

Placebo effect.
Altering your body/chances of winning/mood...just with the power of belief.
Although it's just a small amount, it's a scientifically ubiquitous fact.
If that's what the untrained mind can do, what could a practiced focused mind do?

Faith of a mustard seed you can move a mountain.
If you come at it as a skeptic trying to prove it wrong; you'll succeed in proving it wrong.
If you come at it as a seeker HOPING it will work; you'll succeed in creating hope for magic within yourself.
If you come at it as one who know it will work; it'll work.

You'll always get what you want; magic is figuring out how to truly know what you want and to express it.
>>
>>19569308
>How does a person become a witch?

You go to Hogwarts.
>>
>>19572701
But only after a flying monkey gives you a letter demanding full payment of tuition, residence and food before the start of classes.
>>
>>19572647
Some actual wisdom in a cancer thread, you're a brave one anon.
>>
>>19572443 Thanks, also, what the fuck is a wicca and/or wiccan?
>>
>>19572611
>Become my Bitch
FTFY
>>
File: moon_witch_by_genzoman.jpg (112KB, 650x955px) Image search: [Google]
moon_witch_by_genzoman.jpg
112KB, 650x955px
>>19569634
>>
File: kawaii throne.png (1MB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii throne.png
1MB, 693x800px
>>19569308
Here's everything you need to know.
how-to-be-traditional-witch-on-internet.html
>>
>>19569314
>>19569329
>>19569475
My sides
>>
>>19569656
im good bro
>>
File: fairy wing.jpg (86KB, 507x700px) Image search: [Google]
fairy wing.jpg
86KB, 507x700px
>>19569700
>>19572607
Same here, where the heck does one find a fairy? I've never seen one and I'd say I've spent a fair amount of time in the woods.
>>
>>19572443
>shamanistic and druidic customs evolving nature spirits.
Can you give some examples of shamanic rituals or beliefs involving nature spirits, anon, or link me to some info on it? I'm very interested in this.
>>
>>19569308
You need to form some kind of contact for power with a spirit
>>
File: 1_display.jpg (25KB, 351x438px) Image search: [Google]
1_display.jpg
25KB, 351x438px
>>19569643

Whatcha gonna do about it, faggot?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.