[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetia... Is it real? I know this is the stupidest question imaginable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Messed up.jpg (27KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
Messed up.jpg
27KB, 231x346px
Goetia... Is it real? I know this is the stupidest question imaginable, but seriously. Has anyone attempted demon summoning? Did anything happen? Call me a fucking weeb but I'm not acquainted with this side of the internet.
>>
>>19569038
Well it's a real book
>>
>>19569038
some of the folks who frequent the occult/magic general threads have worked with the goetia.
>>
>>19569038
It's a crock of shit, Anon. If people could summon demons or sell their souls or make deals with Satan, 2/3s of the world would be billionaires.
>>
>>19569038
A grimoire is by definition a coded book.
You need the right key to use it.
Nobody has It today, not on the internet at least.
>>
My dude, 9/10 of the shit on /x/ is total bullshit and the shit that isn't total bullshit gets 404'ed within a day or so. This board is a honeypot meant to contain, not enlighten.
>>
>>19569564
The energy has to come from somewhere . not EVERYBODY can get the same stuff
>>
president spiderbirdman demon is very real

he takes your soul and runs away with it
>>
>>19571874
yea yea i know, but mine is pretty attached to me and it does not work.
>>
>>19571887
so he doesn't want your soul? maybe your demon is angel in disguise.
>>
>>19571446
>A grimoire is by definition a coded book.
No it isn't. A grimoire is, by definition, a magical textbook. The word itself derives from the French word for "grammar."

There do tend to be some esoteric bits to it though that require some extra knowledge to understand though. But a lot of it is just pseudomystical nonsense.
>>
>>19572571
>though
>though
Fuck.
>>19571838
A paranormal containment board?
>>
>>19572578

Yeah. Try posting some verified spoopy paranormal shit in its own thread and see what happens.

Seriously. Try making a thread where Jews have killed and eaten gentile babies for millenia and have been kicked out of every country for practicing human sacrifice in the name of their occult god. Post the sources. See how long until it gets deleted in its entirety. That's some real paranormal shit with proof and no one can discuss it.

But
>muh vampires
>muh succubus
>muh ayyyys
Are good to go. Hell, you can even talk about any other religious practice. But not a sourced discussion of baby eating Jews. Not pizzagate related Moloch worshippers. Not elsagate related need to corrupt minds of children. Not elite need to eat pineal glands from tortured kids to talk to Satan. That's all fucked up paranormal shit and any thread that starts giving sources gets purged while giving people the impression that this is, in fact, the place to post such information while it's definitely not.

>muh freedom of speech
>>
>>19569038
Doest the book, or at least the original, says that first you need to invoke the help of God and angels to do the demon summoning?
>>
>>19572697
Please join this discord:
https://discord.gg/uJPXqC
I have questions about this topic I haven't been able to find much on, but any relevant thread gets deleted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.