[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I committed spiritual seppuku. I fell for some far eastern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1504624695631.png (103KB, 256x443px) Image search: [Google]
1504624695631.png
103KB, 256x443px
I think I committed spiritual seppuku. I fell for some far eastern esoteric shit and now I can't figure out if I have an actual self or not. It's like there are thoughts and emotions and whatnot but nobody actually behind them. It's like an internal emptiness. Should I just suicide now? Think I'm gonna
>>
>>19569019
Don't kill yourself anon. Turn to God.
>>
>>19569019
lmao that pic
>>
>>19569025
He never answers and I'm not sure if I'm just psychotic or not when I feel like I did get an "answer"
>>
>>19569019
you can always borrow(copy) personality traits from others until you fill void in it .
>>
>>19569034
Keep trying bro. Don't believe you're psychotic when you get an answer to prayer. God is real. And loves you.
>>
File: P0B.jpg (60KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
P0B.jpg
60KB, 500x667px
>>19569019

All things are emptiness, you're just aware of it now. Accept it and continue on, like a big boy -- Like the rest of us have done and will continue to do until such time as our vessels transform. Learning Santa is pretend doesn't change the fact that gifts are still under the tree come Christmas morning.
>>
>>19569034
Don't turn to god.

Had the same shit as a teenager and it went away 2years ago. Lay off the anime and drugs and do something that makes you happy
>>
>>19569019
Salvia + DMT + LSD is the answer
>>
>>19569155
You probably right minus the anime part I don't watch it. But I do need to quit drugs.

So fucking hard to
>>
>>19569019
Do forests not exist because you can divide them up into individual trees? If you want to exist then simply assert that you exist and by asserting your will yo exist you will exist. If you need someone else to tell you that you exist, then you're doing it wrong. If you need "proof" of your existence you're doing it wrong.

And by the way, you do exist right now, you're just dissasociated from your emotions. If you didn't exist you wouldn't be able to percieve anything. Google "derealization disorder" because it's likely you have it, shit like that happens when you experiment with your mind. And stop experimenting with your mind OPerino, unless your goal is to become a buddhist monk or some shit, because it's not healthy to do this recreationally and can cause it to get fucked up like it is now.

Some stuff that helps me with bad episodes of derealization is to look at myself in the mirror, to tell myself that I exist, to interact with my family, to tell my family about derealization (it helps me realize I'm being an idiot), or to get engaged in physical/social activity.

Derealization (and symptoms similar to it) happens to other people too OP, this isn't anything to end your fucking life over. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>19569303
Ah shit senpai you do drugs too? Honestly that may be contributing more to your current emotional state than the eastern spiritualism is. Definitely ween yourself off that stuff and it'll help you.
>>
Thank you, this was good post
>>19569341
Yes I'm a druggie and a hopeless one at that, doubt I'll stop so long as I'm living
>>
>>19569352
What drugs do you do anon?
>>
>>19569361
Sorry I was away from the screen
Dissociatives
>>
>>19569019
I've felt like this my whole life. I have been horribly abused growing up, and it killed my soul. I've just been an empty person since, that can't live.

I had a close friend tell me today, just randomly out of the blue. That when they talk to me, they feel as if they are talking to a ghost. How do you even respond to that?
>>
>>19569883
>dissociatives
lmao
Who would've guessed?
>>
How come everyone is fucking redditspacing ITT? Has /x/ become the next /tv/?
>>
>>19570179
People have been spacing like this since forever, you just began to notice it after everyone started bitching it was "reddit spacing" but no, its just a style some people have. Redditors or not.
>>
>>19569019
Do what you want and don't let anyone ever stop you from doing you.
>>
>>19570211
What if you don't want anything?
>>
>>19570288
He said he wanted to kill himself though.
>>
Ask Jesus for help
>>
>>19569883
>dissociatives
there's your problem right there
>>
>>19570076
"BoOoOoOo" right in their face.
There's nothing wrong being a ghost.
>>
>>19570396
I did exactly that, and wished I could posses people for shits and giggles.
>>
The first time I smoked weed I did way too much on accident. I was totatally unresponsive and high out of my mind. I kept seeing visions of my brain and beems of energy inside it (my consciousness) shattering and attempting to move across my brain but halting because I was so fucked up. After this high I felt episodes of derealization and it took falling in love to ever feel the fire in my heart again.
>>
File: 1494295535339.jpg (100KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494295535339.jpg
100KB, 849x1200px
>>19569019
>>
>>19570188
So what you're saying is /x/ has always been reddit
>>
>>19569034
Thats what they want you to think.
>>
>>19570076
my whole fucking life
your whole fucking life
>>
>>19569019
If You can post on 4chan you're allright, retard.
>>
>>19569019

what and how did you do it?
>>
>>19569019
>eastern esoteric shit

I think I know what's happening to you, how about you give me details on what shit it was and how exactly do you feel? Is it as if you couldn't tell your own feels from your inner me?
>>
>>19569019
There is no actual self. All humans are are representations of their surroundings. All things you take in via visual and audio stimuli subtlety change your personality, from media, work, to the people who you spend time with or are forced to spend time with.

We pick up these subtle cues and through no conscience of our own we adopt these traits. If you start taking in different media or spending time with different people you'll eventually change in some manner.

We are nothing more than an amalgamation of everything around us.
>>
>>19569019
Welcome to depersonalization. You really fucked up OP. It might not stick since it's self-induced but honestly, it's not too bad after a while.
>>
>>19569019
Your depressed. No. Chill yourself a bit. Get some SSRIs. I think I might have lost it completely without antidepressants. World is, fugg.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.