[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /x/ i got a story for you all (its made up but it spoopy)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
6KB, 480x360px
ok /x/ i got a story for you all (its made up but it spoopy)
>i know it may be hard to believe, but i was one of the makers of the fabled video game,
>POLYBIUS
>it wasn't actually Oregon that the game was in Idaho and Montana.
>yes according to my ip address i obviously dont live there anymore.
>but thats not the point.
>our game had very little relations to the government, contrary to popular belief.
>we had more relations to asian companies infact, including nintendo, atari and konami.
>but
>they had little idea what we were doing.
>our team consisted of 4 people, 5 if you include me.
>of course we were amateurs, but we knew what we were doing.
>once we had finally released it, we found that it was hard to make many machines to run it considering our budget
>but of course we tested it before we released it and it was just fine.
>we decided to have the first 5 go to us if we wanted them. me, being the type who loves video games, decided to bring one home.
>we had managed to sell 16 machines, each costing 3 grand.
>once i got home and set up the machine, something seemed different.
>the game was the exact same as when we had tested it
>its hard to explain the feeling, it was a mix of fear, anger and happiness
>i felt as if there was a strange presence
>i turned off the machine immediatly.
>that night i had strange nightmare
>and a wet dream (not related to the nightmare)
yay
>and then the day after, it was gone, physically and mentally, all relations to the company i was in, gone.
>the only reason i remember this is because there was because i put a note with all the details incase something could happen to me, so the police knew.
>end
>>
0/10
Not even sure why I replied
>>
OP needs practice
>>
>>19568985
>>19569313

This is an old one
>>
>>19568922
I see someone just watched the Ahoy video
>>
I have polybius on my ps4 and it sucks
>>
now that i'm reading this over

you guys are right

i'm fucking shit at stories
>>
>>19569400
kek
>>
File: pah.jpg (28KB, 720x645px) Image search: [Google]
pah.jpg
28KB, 720x645px
>>19568922
>its made up
phail
>>
>>19568922
I dont know what I expected but man am I disappointed.
>>
File: 1501263377312.jpg (151KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501263377312.jpg
151KB, 1920x1200px
>>19568922
you're not supposed to tell em its made up nice dubs tho
>>
>>19568922
Why did you post this fucking garbage?
>>
So you watched ahoy's video on polybius
>>
Clearly mkultra memes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.