[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning archangels? Yup, lets do this. My motives are completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Assas.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Assas.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
Summoning archangels? Yup, lets do this. My motives are completely for research... Wait, how do I summon an archangel? Do any of you have any notable sources that you could share with me?
>>
there is no such thing.

research meditation and enlightenment if you want to get somewhere.
>>
>>19568912
Can you just fuck off? You retarded faggot piece of shit.
>>
sorry but 'angels' are actually just figments of the akashic records which hold all of conscious knowledge. These so called angels of the bible were actually hidden references to this. Most of christianity is just bastardized versions of other religions with tidbits of hidden truth for the sole purpose of fear mongering and control of the populous.
>>
>>19568912
but anon you don't have enough Karma/Piety/Devotion to use that spell.
>>
holy angels cannot be summoned
>>
>>19568912
just pray and ask for help.

t. Angel
>>
>>19568912
You don't summon angels, you become them. It is a form of consciousness that upholds God's will. You are what you are, sort of speak.
>>
File: 1433923052852.gif (2MB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1433923052852.gif
2MB, 350x335px
>>19568955
dubs confirm, sorry rest of thread
>>
>>19568912
Angels walk among you without you even knowing. I know for a fact Archangel Michael often takes human form, usually of a wounded warrior, to test human hearts.
>>
File: 1504759968637.jpg (225KB, 1589x646px) Image search: [Google]
1504759968637.jpg
225KB, 1589x646px
>>19568912
Angels can't be summoned you fucking retard
>>
Like you could pray for one...
>>
>>19568912

Enochian. Tyson and Dee. Everything else is on you, do your own homework.
>>
>>19569072
That reminds me of a homeless dude I used to see every day with a sign that said "testing human kindness".

Let's pretend that was Michael. Even if I was able to give him money every single day, what would that even do? Stall the apocalypse? Let Michael buy a few beers? What would he even do "Hey God not everyone ignored me today! So uh...yeah."
>>
>>19568912
The thing about summoning angels is that it may or may not be physical. You may just take on attributes of the angel that you summon. For example, you can call on Rafael for healing, Gabriel for help with speech, Michael for strength, and Auriel for guidance. I've seen them, but it's rare.
>>
>>19570393
>I've seen them
Jolly...
I prayed for a week straight to please let me have a moment alone with my crush. Yesterday a seagull shat on my left leg and I saw a rainbow. I wonder what tomorrow holds...
>>
>>19570380
>Let's pretend that was Michael. Even if I was able to give him money every single day, what would that even do? Stall the apocalypse? Let Michael buy a few beers? What would he even do "Hey God not everyone ignored me today! So uh...yeah."
He would protect you in ways you were unable to see or even know about, save your life, heal you, defend you from spiritual enemies that seek to kill you, prosper you financially, etc.

Michael is an exceptionally strong angel who protects and defends people who love God.

He is powerfully concerned about truth and justice. Believers say that Michael communicates boldly with people when he helps and guides them. Here's how to recognize signs of Michael's possible presence with you:

God often sends Michael to help people who are facing urgent needs during a crisis. No matter what type of protection you need, Michael is ready and willing to provide it. Archangel Michael's aura color is a royal purple that's so bright, it looks like cobalt blue.

Many people report seeing Michael's blue lights in a crisis. ... During crises, people hear Michael's voice as loudly and clearly as if another person were talking.

Michael may visit you when you need encouragement to make faithful decisions, Archangel Michael is a protector, his signs are designed to comfort and reassure. He wants you to know that he’s with you and that he hears your prayers and questions. He’ll communicate his message in different ways ... The archangel appreciates your honesty with him, and he’s happy to help you recognize the signs.

Michael helps us develop the skills and talents we need that support us, and benefit our communities and the world, He encourages us to create constancy, dependability and trust in order to thrive. He is the spiritual force that helps us create a healthy foundation that gives stability and strength. he will also let you know by using connections that you’ve already established with him, be it clairaudience, dreams, etc.
>>
>>19570566
Of all the angels, Michael has the loudest and clearest voice. He’s definitely the easier Divine messenger to hear. He also has a distinctively blunt speaking style. He gets right to the point, but always with love and a sense of humor.

In a crisis, his pitch and tone are similar to a surgeon demanding a scalpel from a nurse. He’s not trying to be bossy or bark orders at us; rather, he just wants to get our attention and put us into action mode. The archangel always sounds loving and compassionate while he’s commanding us to take lifesaving action.

If Michael needs to get our attention in a hurry, his voice booms with unmistakable clarity. Yet, he can also be soft-spoken when it’s called for.

When Michael or the angels speak, their message “clicks” as the truth. Even if what the angels are saying is illogical or intimidating, it still makes intuitive sense. The ego’s messages, on the other hand, ring hollow.

Part of Michael’s protection is the sense of safety that we experience when he’s present. Many paintings depict Michael holding a shield which acts as a protective barrier. Michael guards us from all forms of negativity, keeping us safe and helping us feel safe.

Consistently, when people have a Michael encounter, they report feeling warmth or heat. Some begin perspiring, and many women have told me that they thought they were having menopausal hot flashes!
>>
>>19570581
In late medieval Christianity, Michael, together with Saint George, became the patron saint of chivalry and is now also considered the patron saint of police officers, paramedics, firefighters and the military.

Michael was the natural patron of the first chivalric order of France, the Order of Saint Michael of 1469. In the British honours system, a chivalric order founded in 1818 is also named for these two saints, the Order of St Michael and St George.

Apart from his being a patron of warriors, the sick and the suffering also consider Archangel Michael their patron saint. There is a late 5th century legend in Cornwall, UK that the Archangel appeared to fishermen on St Michael's Mount.

He is often depicted as the archangel of mercy. Therefore he is said to be friendly, asking God for mercy for humans and is said to be one of the first who bowed down before Adam. Furthermore he is responsible for the rewards doled out to good persons in this life.

Michael is well known through-out religion as the defender and protector of Humanity, having cast out Lucifer from the Heavenly Realms, down to the Realm that we know as Earth. He is often depicted with his sword, ready to defend at a moments notice.

His name means “He who is like God” and is thought to be the first Angel created by God. He was given the task of protecting each one of us. He is also the brightest of the Angels, Second In command. He has the purest of Hearts, and finds Great Joy in helping us.

He can be called upon to help you heal in many aspects of your life, but cutting away negativity that is clinging to you and the environment around you, is his specialty.

An Angel can not help you if you do not ask! It is God’s law that an Angel not interfere with a Human’s path without permission, You do not need to do any ritual work to call the Angels, although some feel it helps connect more easily. All you need is to ask and to have intention.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.