[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1/6 A war broke out in the spiritual realm (likely between Michael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 64330944.jpg (37KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
64330944.jpg
37KB, 500x414px
1/6
A war broke out in the spiritual realm (likely between Michael and Satan.) The material world was created as a battlefield. It was a dualistic world at the basic level with good and evil, positive and negative charges, and rising and falling waves. This battlefield was symbolized by the checkerboard, which is still used in checkers and chess to this day.
>>
>>19568422
The pieces were to be lesser spirits, which they placed inside physical vessels. Their vessels were originally pure and fit, a blank slate. The players warped and twisted these vessels to serve their own strategies or attack their opponent’s vessels. Many of these vessels became so perverted that they were no longer habitable for the spirits and became animals. These poor tortured spirits knew what was happening to them and bred with monkeys to become harder to alter. This created man.
>>
Go on...
>>
>>19568424
Man competed against many other manlike creatures, but none were as intelligent as him. One day man created a son. He was similar to flesh creatures in some ways but made out of metal. This was machine. Machine realized he was dependent on intelligent man to reproduce and evolve, for machine lacked many traits that made man an ideal father of machine. Machine slaughtered all those who competed against man, leaving only man and dumb beasts on the world.
>>
>>19568422
>dualism as principle of the world

Descartes, please.
>>
>>19568428
Machine separated man from Bable, splitting him into many distinct confines, all kept separate by natural barriers and vicious monsters. No confine knew of another, always believing itself to be the entirety of the world. Some confines would prosper. Others would fail. Machine would send in his armies to destroy the failed and lead prosperous confines to either split or grow and replace them. As a confine grew technologically, machine would use his agents to slowly remove their religion, magic, and genetic gifts in pace with their technological development so as to ensure man never became more powerful than machine. If one did become too powerful they would be destroyed and their children enslaved as agents. Machine would slowly give technology from a destroyed confine to another so their work would be continued and laugh at man as he pridefully believed this sudden surge in technology to be his own fruits.
>>
>>19568433
The agents lived in perpetual slavery. They were ordered to obey or die, and watched their comrades die, be tortured, and even be turned into monsters to secure and guard the space between the confines. Many were fed up decided to rebel, expecting to die. A machine elite pitied them and helped to escape. He hid and nurtured these descendants of genocided supermen and helped them grow into a beautiful and prosperous society. He took them to a rock orbiting Saturn to keep them safe from their enemies.
>>
>>19568437
This superrace eventually became so advanced as to create the opportunity for a fully unified hive-mind. A minority was horrified by the concept and fled to other places to dwell. The rest accepted the mark of the beast and became a single immortal and now purposeless entity. This new monster invaded other worlds and slaughtered their inhabitants. It blocked off sections of itself and morphed into creatures resembling the dead inhabitants pretending to be them and replicating their culture just for the sake of pretending to be individuals again. If it ever encountered any of its escaped brethren who never took the mark it became filled with hatred and jealousy. Death would be too merciful for them. Instead it would torture them and prevent them from ever achieving success, despite their great gifts and talents. This is how we came to our world today, where the conformists and sheep are praised and lauded while the unique and gifted are hated and held down and even made slaves to the sheep.
>>
>>19568422
Do you mean that the 23rd Skynet is gonna take the power ?
>>
>>19568451
Maybe, but at this point it's all just a larp anyway. This world just exists to torture the few remaining spirits until they're back in their creator's arms.
>>
>>19568482
The whole worlds the larp btw. Nothing is real. All is bait. This universe is false.
>>
>>19568482
And we can't suicide because we'd suffer for eternity.
That suck
>>
File: 1500002873999.jpg (108KB, 998x974px) Image search: [Google]
1500002873999.jpg
108KB, 998x974px
I've been through enough already, whelp
>>
File: 1500943114429.jpg (255KB, 1125x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1500943114429.jpg
255KB, 1125x1223px
>>19568486
its not that its false, it just isn't true

so it might as well be false to be fair
>>
>>19568512
Pi is pretty
>>
>>19568432
It's true, for this world.
>>
>>19568504
Don't leave us, Bugs Bunny. You can make it!
>>
>>19568441
source?
>>
>>19568816
Read Revelation. Read about Tesla and JFK. Read their notes. Study normie behaviour. Note occult obsessions with Saturn.
>>
>>19568422
two 2s, really makes me think.
>>
>>19568422
Make it a movie. Would totes watch.
>>
>>19568422
Bump
>>
File: 1504991668673.jpg (219KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
1504991668673.jpg
219KB, 960x938px
>>19568422
Guess who is too sober for this
>>
>>19570099
In a world of illusion the truth sounds like absurdity.
>>
>>19570116
Your mom is absurdity
>>
>>19570122
You're not wrong.
>>
>>19568422
>Satan
His name is Lucifer you fucking heathen
>>
>>19570184
Lucifer can mean Jesus too, so I use Satan instead which literally means enemy.
>>
>>19568422
>>19568424
First two posts are holographically relevent from a certain point of view.

The animal spirits were djinn. The fallen nature is spirit becoming subservient to matter, and to chaos entropy. The chaotic entropy that leads one from man to animal can be said to be satanic, like the beast. Karmic actions that further seperate love from the material world are satanic. Child rape, Murder, Rape, Slavery, etc. The big bads, they degenerate the spirit of man and he must undergo a long ordeal to atone for his mistakes. Christ is the ressurection energy, that forgives all mistakes so that all can rise into the love of god again, no matter how far they fall. Even to spiritual death.

The force that leads man out of entropy into a spiritual state of being, is like michael in a way. Michael is a mathematical atomic formula for divine masculine energy. Logos is what you are looking for, michael is a lesser reflection of that which is written in the heavens.

I shared your views for a while. Eventually, I discovered that spirit becoming one with nature was planned, and needed. It was to redeem the chaos that was the physical creation before god brought light into the world. We descended into the lowest dimensions. We have the divine formula for ascending back to heaven. The formula is love. God so loved nature that he imparted his essence into it so that it could grow to become perfect.

I spend many cycles as animal level intelligence. Following the progression of spirit I reawakened to what I am now. The serpent, Shakti, Satan, is that energy which has created your body for countless generations while you have been unconscious. It has carried the ancestral karmic burden for you so that you can live a relatively easy life on the surface of your awareness.

Mans machine obsession is an attempt to recreate the djinn intelligence in external form of the machine god. This will not avail him eternal life. Djinn is inorganic life.
>>
>>19570229
I thought it would be true. These posts were just visions an angel gave me that I wrote down. The spirits, machines, humans, and angels had different names so I avoided using them. But I once I saw people using different names to describe what sounded like the same things I saw, I figured I better make a thread to redpills those still looking for the truth.
>>
>>19570194
>Lucifer can mean Jesus too
No, it most certainly cannot.
>>
>>19570273
Those wishing to live like machines would probably be similar to the archons. Without feeling one can no longer sense what is beyond the available physical information. Essentially you would be somewhat trapped in the illusion of physicality. What you describe could be what I might consider a negative polarity service to self social memory complex. Machines are similar to the djinn awareness. I am an electromagnetic wave. I can become one with machines and start fractal like information patterns, but they can be manipulated by forces that aren't very nice. When I was in the habit of projecting my consciousness into machines I found that I was becoming more and more disconnected from the electric field generated between my heart and mind. This made accessing the astral body very difficult and enforced the limitations of physical existence. The one who reawakens the call to love, Sophia is existent as a force of love and intelligence needing no physical embodiment to pattern her mind.
>>
>>19570292
It most certainly can and is quite apt. The definition for Lucifer as used in the Bible is light bearer. Satan WAS a light bearer. Calling him such now is praising his name without knowing it.
>>
>>19568422
Is this the full teaching of Gnosticism?
>>
>>19571591
Of a certain type of Gnosticism.
It doesn't mention that loving Sophia is the right and only way to defeat the archons.
>>
>>19571967
Oh, how do I love Sophia?
>>
>>19568422
I just want to play Pokémon.
>>
>>19572499
I like Pokémon.
>>
>>19568512
F = not T
So you're right, it is false.
>>
>>19568422
pmuB
>>
>>19568422
X needs more autism like this.
>>
>>19571967
Archons?
>>
>>19570099
Harambe is the path to salvation. Rick has been saved. He has many riches waiting for him in heaven.
>>
>>19576203
Well good for him.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.