[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worshipping Pagan gods is just LARPing. I want to pray to Saints

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0139.jpg (3MB, 1913x2734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.jpg
3MB, 1913x2734px
Worshipping Pagan gods is just LARPing. I want to pray to Saints (not worship) for things but since I'm not a Catholic or a good a Christian, would hey answer my prayers? I prayed to Archangel Michael today and I saw a feather on the ground and I feel like he helped me, but I feel like I'm limited because of his values and loyalty to God, and same with other saints. Are Saints willing to help people who aren't and don't plan on being Catholic or Christian? Can I pray to any Saint for any reason until I find one I have a good connection with?
>>
I'm gonna LARP up that LARPed asshole of yours and Pull out my LARPing Cock and LARP it back and forth in your mouth before I LARP one out into your sweet LARPed hole.
>>
File: 1479971522338.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1479971522338.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>19567879
>>
>>19567910
How the fuck is this bait I want to fucking know if Saints can help me
>>19567905
Yeah I know saying LARP is overused but it's the only way I can pander to you cunts
>>
>>19567879

Yes if you pray to them and put your faith in God and the Son, they listen to your needs.

Archangels and Saints are especially helpful when you want to take away the darkness and pain in your life and restore it with light and peace. Go to church and read the Bible and your life will be fulfilling in the nature of Christ.
>>
>>19567922
Obviously you didn't fuckin read my post
>>
>>19567913
>worshipping spiritual entity A is larping

>worshipping spiritual entity B is not larping

that's why it's bait.

if you want to know if they can help you.... fucking ask them or authorities on them like... you know.. catholic clergy.
>>
>>19567879
We are not to pray to angels, if Archangel Michael saw you doing that he'd tell you to stop immediately. The saints of God would tell you to stop as well. All prayers and glory is to go to God only. Pray to the creator not the creation
>>
>>19567952
Pagan entities are LARPing in the sense that there's no written "facts" and information on them, you're just pretending to worship marvel superheroes.
Saints have been known to help people and intercede, I just want to know if they're willing to help someone that's not committed to Christianity, like Me
>>
>>19567928

Every Angel is made to aid man in the name of the Lord. He counts your every good deed and has love and compassion for every person, regardless of your loyalty to a church.

Eventually though, everything goes back to God and we're all tested whether we're fully devoted or not. God is bigger than the things you're after in the material world. Yet, he understands your every need and want.

Yes, you can pray to an Angel and Saint without not already reading the good book or attending church but, eventually, God will ask for your attention in return.
>>
>>19567973
so if you worship a pantheon that has an actual comic book written around it, that makes it more legit? that's funny, anon. if they've been known to help people out, as you say, why not go to a priest and ask about the saints and how they operate? wouldn't they be the best equipped to give you the information you seek, rather than a board full of people who like to pretend they're vampire succubus hunters and lich lords?
>>
>>19568004
When the fuck did I say paganism is legit
>>
>>19568017
i was referring to the bible as a comic book you doofus.
>>
>>19567973
Why would you pray to the saints of God if your not committed to serving him? Have you accepted Jesus as lord? I understand there are people who dont label themselves as christian but have faith in God & accepted Jesus. If thats not the case with you theres a problem. What would they help you with?
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (55KB, 541x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
55KB, 541x340px
>>19568031
Yeah because that's real fucking clear. Learn how to communicate retard boy
>>
>>19568040
well you're the one who stated there were no written facts on the pagan deities. that doesn't leave much room for confusion as to what i was referring to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.