[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize most mainstream pop music is made by redpilled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: ladygagajudas.jpg (77KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
ladygagajudas.jpg
77KB, 640x467px
When did you realize most mainstream pop music is made by redpilled freemasons trying to free the young people of Earth from the satanic influences?

The adults are targeted with movies and now some TV series.

Also a reminder that Disney movies (pre-Tarzan) are more clear in their symbolisms than the holy bible.
>>
>>19567869
Never.

also, animated films aren't constrained by the abstraction of language. they can just show the symbols directly rather than attempt to describe them to people with varying levels of literacy and reading comprehension.
>>
>>19567869
When I decrypted Enochian
>>
There is sex here?
>>
File: 1311178908534.jpg (26KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
1311178908534.jpg
26KB, 300x278px
>>19567869
>Judas
>Freemasonry
>>
File: 1504793060790.gif (3MB, 322x178px) Image search: [Google]
1504793060790.gif
3MB, 322x178px
>>19567869
OP do you really believe that?
>>
>>19568115
Well, they are not popular because of their musical attributes. There's clearly some kind of spiritual ressonance happening, but how and it favours who? No idea.

Just trying to stir up a discussion and maybe someone knowledgeable comes to redpill us all.

One thing is clear: there is occult symbology and people can not come to fame if they don't give 'them' their whole artistic liberty. Marina Diamandis blew the whistle on that.

One more specific example that I see happen is that they try to get women to have sex with low-value males too, probably to prevent the rise of fascist ideologies and/or religious extremism amongst the male youth that happens when they are deprived of sex.
>>
File: neb.jpg (123KB, 799x1065px) Image search: [Google]
neb.jpg
123KB, 799x1065px
>>19567869
>Just trying to stir up a discussion and maybe someone knowledgeable comes to redpill us all.

Danny boy has the pill you are looking for
>>
File: cool_story_bro.jpg (54KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
cool_story_bro.jpg
54KB, 571x570px
>>19568169
>art and spirituality are walking together, and any artist, even the most amateur, will end up searching god in their artistry

No shit, Sherlock. Plato said that thousands of years ago. It still true.

The retarded part is the MIND CONTROL OVERLORDS behind every bubblegum pop song.
>>
>>19568046
>illuminati
>pic related, quote Naturally Catholic Free
>implying
Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the bavarian illuminati, was schooled by jesuits, and became a professor of canon law, a position that was held exclusively by jesuits until that time.
Just because the vatican is not explicitly involved in a particular social movement at present, doesn't mean they haven't been involved in it previously.
That is a group of people who think in terms of millennia, and who will spawn a para-catholic organization, later sever relations with it entirely, and then re-connect with it a century or more later.
Truly a sinister bunch.
>>
>>19569555
No, you idiot. The relations between the church and masonry are obvious, however tinfoil hat people likes to believe of masonry as EVIL SATANIST CULT, not only a exclusive male society with Platonic/Aristotelian views. The image I posted make fun of it

"I'm can't believe it's not Illuminati, Catholic free"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.