[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted this in the dream thread, but I honestly think it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 324387-alien-gray.jpg (16KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
324387-alien-gray.jpg
16KB, 275x275px
Posted this in the dream thread, but I honestly think it's worth its own. These dreams are starting to really fuck me up, and now I've kinda opened the floodgates with the memories.

So essentially I had this dream when I was 4 and 5. I was sitting in a sandbox in a backyard of a house. In the distance I could see a porch, with a sliding glass door, about half a football field away. It was night time, and this house (which was not mine by the way, not even close) was obviously located in a rural area. To the immediate right of this sandbox was a forest. The trees were pine trees, I distinctly remember this. In this dream (which I had almost every night), I knew that looking to my right towards the woods would cause me to see something horrifying. After many recurrences of this dream, I knew what I would see, but no matter how long I waited, eventually I would look to my right, whether I wanted to or not, and I would then see a grey alien. This would cause me to hear a loud shrill screaming which would cause me to wake up. This is one of many dreams I had (the others I will post in this thread). Allow me to describe the "grey".

Similar to pick related.
More heart shaped head. Wider as well.
Came to more of a point where the chin is
Eyes a bit larger
Dots that were black-ish all over forehead and where the scalp is. (Not hair, more like freckles?)
So I didn't think much of these dreams until I read this
https://healthunlocked.com/anxietysupport/posts/131987192/nightmares-of-a-tall-grey-alien-monster
This person has had the same "encounter" as me. Tall grey alien.
In my dream the alien was crouching but I still remember seeing the limbs being very long and tall.
>>
Dream #2:
>Sitting in recliner chair with my legs tucked in
>Watching Looney Toons
>It's like no name looney toons with weird copy characters that aren't quite right
>Tasmanian devil knockoff spins backwards in a desert setting
>I'm in a house (not mine, once again) that's very dark
>To my left is a kitchen area, to my right is the entrance to the house.
>To the direct left of the door you'd enter through are stairs.
>Stairs have grey carpet on center, spots with laminated woods on either side, typical stairs.
>Wooden banister, railing etc..
>Realize in my dream this isn't my house
>Cartoons are very unsettling for some strange reason
>Want to get up but I am scared if I do something "bad" will happen
>Sit there for what feels like forever
>Have to get up off recliner
>Have to start mounting stairs
>Get 3 steps up
>Same scream
>See the upstairs area briefly
>Hallway area
>straight ahead off of the stairs is a room with an open door, but the room is too dark to see
>Can't see, but know, to the right and left there are rooms at the end of the hallway
>Can't move
>Pure adrenaline and fear
>Wake up
>Dream repeats later that night.
>>
>>19567631
Captcha for that was select all images with stairs
>>
File: 1454649417052.jpg (10KB, 440x587px) Image search: [Google]
1454649417052.jpg
10KB, 440x587px
>>
>>19567624
>>19567631
Were you molested as a child?
>>
>>19568014
that may actually be the most retarded response I've ever seen on any thread ever.
>>
Start lifting
>>
>>19568121
>>19568014
Weird shilling..
>>
>>19568628
>shilling

Nice way to discredit yourself as the lowest tier shitposter.
>>
>>19568654
even more
>>
>>19568654
>Nonsensical derailing replies
hey that's weird that you're doing that
>angry ad hominem response
great job guys
>>
>>19568014
Freud is that you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.