[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think someone's fucking with me. My doctor put me on some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2111.jpg (134KB, 762x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2111.jpg
134KB, 762x768px
I think someone's fucking with me. My doctor put me on some medication which really messed with my head until I got off it. I felt inhuman. I started doing normie things I never really liked before. I had trouble thinking logically for longer than a few seconds. My will felt controlled by emotion like an animal. After I got off it I started having really weird dreams. I would die in nearly each one. One morning I woke up and heard my phone narrating. It immediately stopped a second after I woke. In my dreams later I would hear a character with that narrator voice every night. I've also been having weird supernatural experiences, with ghosts and phantoms. Is this mkultra or is there some other shady fuckery going on?
>>
>>19566813
Probably super common to have fucked up dreams coming off meds. What were you put on and why?
>>
>>19566824
I don't even remember. That part of my life seems void of facts, just filled with emotion. The meds were for anxiety but I think they made it worse.
>>
>>19566836
If you started acting like a normie I'm not sure that's anxiety getting worse..

And what's wrong with emotions?
>>
>>19566852
Nothing's wrong with emotions, but when I couldn't think any other way I felt trapped. It was like some beast was navigating my body and I was just an observer.
>>
>>19566854
Drugs and the brain are weird, dunno why you'd think it's some kind of MK Ultra type of thing
>>
>>19566813
>One morning I woke up and heard my phone narrating. It immediately stopped a second after I woke

You woke up and woke up again?
>>
>>19566859
My phone talking during the night seemed really weird.
>>
>>19566884
No stupid, I heard it for a second and then it shut up.
>>
>>19566887
What'd it say? how do you know you weren't dreaming?
>>
That's called life without crippling mental illness, anon. Most of what goes on on 4chan comes from our collective schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, sociopathy, and autism.
Cure those and it will shut down the board.
>>
>I felt inhuman. I started doing normie things I never really liked before.
Take your mind control poison like a good citizen and make sure you pay gratuitous amounts of cash for it.
> Is this mkultra or is there some other shady fuckery going on?
All of the above.
>>
>>19566898
Well my grades tanked that semester so apparently being normal is stupid.
>>
>>19566910
Of course being normal is stupid.
>>
>>19566903
How do I escape?
>>
>>19566895
It was definitely not a dream. "And soon you will..." then cut off.
>>
I feel you OP. Some succubus or something tricked me into getting on anti psychotics and I took them for 2 years daily and put on 60 pounds. I'm 5'7" and 190ish lbs now. I recently stopped them and got down from close to 200. I feel dead inside now, low emotions, low sex drive, low passion and energy.

Been over a month ive been off it and i lost 10 pounds, that's it.

I hope this spirit didnt fuck me over for life by ruining my brain.
>>
File: Comedy_Gold.jpg (24KB, 523x468px) Image search: [Google]
Comedy_Gold.jpg
24KB, 523x468px
>>19566813
>mfw OP got cimsamd by the cia mans
>>
File: Dissapointed_pepe.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
Dissapointed_pepe.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>19567254
>not ascending to an astral form and battling the space demons for control of your mind
>>
>>19566813
bump
>>
>>19567457
I hope you get better.
>>
>>19567984
Thanks anon. I hope so too.
>>
>>19566813
Let me guess, anti psychotics? Why did you get put on them? Did you experience psychosis?

As for your strange experiences, well, one side-effect of abruptly quitting anti-psychotics is psychosis. So supernatural experiences or events interpreted as such, like your phone narrating etc. are to be expected. Expect worse to come. You should probably speak to your psychiatrist again, get on them again, and just slowly reduce dosage down to zero, over the spawn of a year or so, not just quit them altogether at once.
>>
>>19568184
I think the damage is done. I now have frequent headaches I didn't have before and I don't ever want to be "normal" again. That was hell.
>>
>>19566836
You dont know what pills you were taking? You deserve whatever comes your way. Why are people so gullible?
>>
>>19568799
>Why are people so gullible?
Shit parenting. Leftism. Jews.
You know it's true.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.