[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What supernatural/superhuman abilities do you have? Go into detail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 5325.png (538KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
5325.png
538KB, 750x650px
What supernatural/superhuman abilities do you have? Go into detail

How did you acquire these powers?

Do you keep it secret and, if so, why?
>>
all of my endeavors are doomed to failure no matter how hard i try- even if I don't try at all. I can also burp on command really loud and use it often to talk like satan
>>
I did a bunch of jewtube third eye meditations, got a headache and successfully predicted the first 2 numbers of the lottery.
>>
>>19566473
I got 3 once. Fucking three using a meditation, and two more but backwards, so five out of six lottery numbers with two of them backwards. Shortly after my dad died and I was in the hospital for some shit and I haven't been able to get there again since because I can't concentrate.. I honestly believe that if I was out somewhere without technology and had some time to myself I could accurately predict it.
>>
>>19566559

well what I did was "not think". if you think, you block the "flow" or whatever it is. someone asked me what numbers I thought would win, and immediately those 2 popped into my head without me actually putting any effort into it, so i wrote them down without any judgement. then i sat there and tried to get more, but nothing. So i thought about it and wrote those down. they were all wrong. the actual chance i could get 2 numbers like that again was 1 in 2500.

the other thing i heard was that youre not supposed to anticipate or expect something to come to you, youre supposed to just accept whatever result you get without wishing for anything. I did that because i knew i would never win so i thought "fuck it ill give it a go".
>>
>>19566437
I can summon the devil
>>
I would explain something but I know someone is going to sic the "god mafia" on me again.
>>
>>19566437
Falco is cool and all but he's #2 to m y m a n f o x
>>
The ability to poop endlessley, i ate too much once 12 years ago. I cannot keep it a secret as I am on the toilet constantly.
>>
I have telepathy and I've become a pariah for it.
People hate me because they fear me.
>>
>>19566851
you arent funny gook
>>
>>19566855

oooo so scared
>>
>>19566877
May you never hear sound unless it's a static ripple of air. Music will sound hollow evermore.
>>
>>19566437
>supernatural/superhuman abilities
No such thing, not really. But I digress.

I get premonitions, either in the form of dreams it just randomly, when I'm relaxed I'll get a thought I've learned to recognise is of that nature.

>How did you acquire these powers?
It's hereditary in my dad's side of the family. Some of us get them more often than others but we all have them more or less.
First dream I got was when I was 12, kinda fucked me up for a while, until I told my father and he reacted like I told him the grass was green and proceeded to tell me about everyone in the family.

>Do you keep it secret and, if so, why?
Yes, I enjoy having friends.

The only person outside my family that knows is my best friend, but I've known her for 16 years, she's practically family.
>>
I can manipulate reality to fit it the way i want, for example I changed the thinker statue to look like how i think, now instead of the fist being on the head its on the chin now. Also I can see the unseen, have a wide span of knowledge and live forever.
>>
>>19566888

Nope, music still sounds pretty awesome. Maybe you should get your magicka crystals checked out Mr. Wizard.
>>
My superhuman power is the ability to detect mental illness in others....

I have some bad news for a lot of the people in this thread.
>>
>>19566917
typically the cia hires people with mental illnesses themselves.
>>
>be captain falcon
>try to recover
>falco lazers my double jump
>now I have to use up B
>try to trick him
>doesn't work
>he's charging fsmash right where I'm going to land
>wake up screaming

Spooky
>>
>>19566437
I know you won't believe this but I can change the tv channel with my dick. I don't tell anyone because I had a bad experience when I tried to show someone in the lobby at my dentists
>>
File: childgods.png (479KB, 1062x692px) Image search: [Google]
childgods.png
479KB, 1062x692px
>>19566437
>>19566796

>What supernatural/superhuman abilities do you have? Go into detail

I am the Son of Chaos. I'm a regular mortal (though one with above average intelligence) who has been appointed a god by God.

This species is surprisingly flippant when it comes to gods - so many people on this planet seems to fancy themselves experts on intergalactic superhuman entities - and the worst part is most of those people are followers of proven liars and terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
>>
>>19566888

guess i better turn up the bass then
>>
Existing is not a super power
>>
File: Spinner_Skeptical.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Spinner_Skeptical.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>19566445
What happens if you try to fail???
>>
>>19566445
R u me?
>>
>>19566616
Dude I no joke feel this. At first I thought you were deluded larper but seriously. The thing where you go in expecting nothing, but know the result before it happens. I can relate. Twice when I was really young I entered raffles and both time I KNEW I would win. Like I went in, saw the raffles and thought, huh I feel like I might win this, put in my ticket, and I ended up winning. You described it well
>>
>>19566445
Could be your lesson honestly. Apparently my life lesson is pain. I've accepted it at this point and I'm just going along with it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.