[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were the pyramids ancient nuclear bunkers to save the human race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (10KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
10KB, 450x360px
were the pyramids ancient nuclear bunkers to save the human race from a natural disaster?
>>
>>19566097
>barely any space inside for a few people, let along for all the supplies they'd need.
hmm i wonder OP
>>
>>19566101
has to be way more space underground, there's still a fuck ton of doors in them that weren't opened yet
>>
>>19566097
>were the pyramids ancient nuclear bunkers to save the human race from a natural disaster?
No.
>>
>>19566097
Sure, why not
>>
>>19566097
Probably. I'm sure they used them for lots of things.
>>
>>19566111

This. Didn't a bunch of tunnels get discovered under the Aztec pyramids or some part of it?
>>
File: Mexico.Pue.Cholula.Pyramid.03.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.Pue.Cholula.Pyramid.03.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>19566945
the thing with mexican pyramids is that they were left abandoned in forests and jungles so they got covered with vegetation and stuff, the "tunnels" are just paths being cleared. There's lots of them completely uncovered that look like hills, which makes me think that "the bosnian pyramid is just pseudoscience and pareidolia" might be a cover up.
>>
>people of egypt are super advanced
>they figure out way ahead of time that some natural disaster is gonna hit them
>they build the pyramids to live in during the natural disaster
>masters of CHEATING DEATH literally
>their children or god knows how many generations live there
>they had to explain the world to them and they chose to do it in myths and dieties (the egyptian gods)
>they draw the history of egypt on the walls so their children know the history of their people
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.