[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 23rd is coming fast. If you knew what would happen, it will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1636.jpg (261KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
261KB, 467x700px
The 23rd is coming fast. If you knew what would happen, it will drive you mad.

I'm gonna go kill myself.
If you have a god, pray.
>>
Literally nothing. Just like every single other time.
>>
You're right, something is coming up for me- got midterms. I probably should kill myself.
>>
File: tarantulaTree.png (227KB, 712x387px) Image search: [Google]
tarantulaTree.png
227KB, 712x387px
>>19565504

I know what happens, and I am completely sane.

Stop being so dramatic anon, also death will be no escape. It has already gone to far for that, you'll still be in the reach.
>>
>>19565504
Where did this "Sept 23" meme come from anyway?
>>
>>19565634
it started in Cat's Cradle threads on /b/ and worked it's way to /pol/, then it descended to 4chan, about 2 years ago 2015? The shemita stuff. Right now it's just being recycled as old information everyone seems to have forgotten about.
>>
>>19565618
Are spiders that bad? It might be a welcome change.
>>
>>19565634

Well,

'On this date, the sun will be in the constellation Virgo (the virgin), along with the moon near Virgo’s feet. Additionally, Jupiter will be in Virgo, while the planets Venus, Mars, and Mercury will be above and to the right of Virgo in the constellation Leo. Some people claim that this is a very rare event (allegedly only once in 7,000 years) and that it supposedly is a fulfillment of a sign in Revelation 12. Revelation 12:1–2 (ESV) reads:

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth."

So we have here a woman (Virgo) in the sky (heaven), along with the sun, and the moon at her feet. What about the 12 stars? Virtually all the websites promoting this prophetic sign state that there are nine stars in Leo, but with the addition of the three planets (which appear as bright stars), there are 12 stars. Since Leo is to the upper right of Virgo’s head, one might see this as a crown of 12 stars.'

>>19565645

No, well at least not those spiders.
>>
>>19565504
I put tarot on the date. Death, power and control. It's a battle of possesing something, to control.
>>
>>19565618
What's going to happen
>>
>>19566313
Nothing.
>>
File: blowthisup.gif (470KB, 496x260px) Image search: [Google]
blowthisup.gif
470KB, 496x260px
Let's not blow this out of proportion.
>>
Do not Bow.
>>
Oh my dear
Heaven is a big band now
Gotta get to sleep somehow
Bangin' on the ceiling
Bangin' on the ceiling
Keep it down
>>
>>19565504

>9/23
That's the sign of the son of man, not the son of man himself, that will be shortly after, give or take 2 weeks.

>August 21
Solar eclipse
>few days later
New moon (8/23)/hurricane(8/25)
>few days later
Comet(8/27)fires in PNW going up to Canada(9/3)
>few days later
Solar flare (9/6) Earth quake(9/8)
>Where are we at?

>>August 21
>>August 23
>>August 25 *
>>August 27
>>September 3*
>>September 6
>>September 8*
We are missing one more event
This one;
>Powers of heaven shaking.

See;
(Luke 21:25-28, Matthew 24:29-30, Mark 13:24-26)

This outlines what happens before Sept 23/ revelations 12

Then the September 23rd event WILL happen, signaling "The sign of The Son of Man" mentioned in those passages, which is the very beginning of Revelations 12, then the Son of Man (Jesus Christ) will arrive with power and great glory

Late Sept/early Oct will be when the rapture happens (approx)
>but we can't know the hour or day
I don't, I've just narrowed it to the approximate season, end of summer/ beginning of autumn.

Btw, this is THE big deal everyone is worrying about and the reason everyone is acting crazy (the rapture), on a spiritual level (almost) everyone can sense that something is off, which is what's causing the "distress of nations"

Also read revelations 11, time is ending before Oct, and the secret of God will be revealed.

tl;dr
>Rapture is soon.
>>
>>19565504
I can't wait for nothing to happen.
>>
If you have some nice Nikes for me, I'll drink your coolaid.
>>
>>19565504
Put your money where your mouth is. Sell everything you own and send me that money.
>>
>>19565504
don't, at least wait for the show to start.
>>
>>19565664
That's...actually kinda cool. Thought it was just some tinfoil hat meme.
Thanks Anon.

What about the stuff in the preceeding chapter? I don't know if that's happened aside from the bad weather we've had.
>>
>>19566497
THERE IS NO MENTION OF THE RAPTURE IN THE BIBLE

Also answer this >>19566545

Where is the beast from the abyss and the earthquake which kills 7000?
>>
>>19565504
Everybody eventually has their own September 23rd
>>
Will something happen on Oct. 15?
>>
>>19565634
It's a christian meme.
Jesus said judgement would happen before all his disciples of that time died and it never happened, he's a failed prophet, but that's not stopping the aids from spreading.
>>
>>19566549
While it doesnt specifically say "Rapture" in the scriptures. It does say pray that you are counted worthy to escape whats coming across the earth.
>>
>>19566497
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Matthew 24:36
>>
>>19565644
Not as forgotten as Fukushima, which is currently affecting more than was ever precedented (Nice knowing your sanity, California)

Quick question, guess where the 2018 Olympics will be occuring?
>>
File: RevelationsBegins.png (55KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
RevelationsBegins.png
55KB, 1366x768px
>>19566549
Check these dates on stellarium.
They don't lie, Abbadon is Venus, pic related.
>Of course this all started in 2014.

Learn your greek mythology, this is one of the keys to understanding Revelations, another key is astronomy
*Download Stellarium, or anyother star gazing/charting program*

>The stars (planets)/godsand Hands of the Clock

Took the Curses of Mankind
>Jupiter:"King" of thegods, the leader, also known as Jove (Jahovah?, yhvh?). Sacrifice

The curses placed on mankind (7 deadly sins)?
>Mars:godof war. Conflict (Wrath?)
>Venus:goddessof wine and fertility. Harvest (Lust?)
>Saturn:godof time (what causes death). Time (Sloth?)
>Pluto:aka Hadesgodof the underworld. Death (Envy?)
>Mercury:a messanger of thegodsandgodof prosperity wealth. Comerce (Greed?)
>Neptune:godof the ocean/water**(Brother of Jupiter)/"covering" with a more or less explicit allusion to the nuptiae, "marriage of Heaven and Earth". Neptune as god of water sources in the summer's drought and heat (Glutony?)
>Uranus:godof somthin dunno** (Pride?)

Sun:light :minute hand**
Moon:lesser light :hour hand**
Earth/Gia:keeps track of the time

The Face of the Clock
Sagitarius:has a bow. half man half horse;centaur
Scorpio:is death/satan/seed of serpent/scorpion
Libra:is scales to weigh out stuff/balances
Virgo:the virgin/woman
Leo:the leader/conqueror/lion
Cancer:newfags/crab/dunno**
Gemini:brotherly love/brothers
Taurus:beast/aleph/bull
Aries:ram/sacrificial
Pisces:two fish/creatures of the water/heavens
spiritual beings (beings that live in the spiritual realm)
aquarius:man pouring out the water/the holy spirit
(essence from heaven/power of God)
capricorn:half fish half goat**

Events in order of happening
December 7, 2015:
cresent moon and star(Venus), Islamic Sign, showed up.
>>
>>19566671
Nope, when he was talking about "this generation shall not pass", he wasnt talking about the generation of the time of the apostles, he was talking about the generation that would precede the son of man.
>>
File: 20170909_124305.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170909_124305.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19565504
>>19565510
>>19565518
>>19565618
>>19565664
>>19565674
>>19566323
>>19566340
>>19566497
>>19566503
>>19566539
>>19566549
>>PLEASE GOD NO! Why didn't we listen?! There were clues all around us, it couldn't have been prevented..!!
Pic related
>>
>>19567483
The 4 Horsemen:
Revelations 6 : Intro to the 4 Horsemen
Begins on:
(Gregorian)December 20, 2015
(Hebrew)8 Tevet 5776

White horse:rider carrying a bow and crowned; conqueror
>Revelations 006:002 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Going forth and conquering: Happens in Revelations 9
The Rider of theWhiteHorse isJupiternearingLeo

Red horse:rider given power to wage war; warrior
>006:004 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

War on the Woman: Happens in Revelations 12
The Rider of theRedHorse isMarsonVirgo
>>
>>19566497
>>19567513
>Astrology used for biblical events.
Thanks for making it clear nothing will happen senpai.
>>
>>19567513

Black horse:rider is carrying balances (scales); saying wheat for a penny and 3 measures of barley for a penny hurt not oil and wine.
>Revelations 006:005 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
>006 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Holding a balance (scales): Happens in Revelations 131
The Rider of theBlackHorse isVenusonLibra

Pale horse:the rider is death; power is given to kill with the sword, hunger, death (??) and with the beasts of the earth.
Hades followes(actually followed) death.

>Revelations 006:008 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Everything after, death and hell, etc is Death and Hades

The Rider of thePaleHorse isSaturnonScorpio/Ophicus

Hades*following Death* isPlutoin/overSagitarius
It's aboveSagitariusandMercury
(Can't upload pics, bad internet)

>>19566709
>1 thess 4:17
I guess this isn't the rapture...

>>19567505
Why did you put me >>19566497 on your post?

>>19566754
I didn't mention a day or hour, so you're right. Keep it up
>>
Soooo....... what's going to happen on the 23rd? I'm getting mixed signals here, guys.
>>
Everything sounds really interesting but, like in other dates that are supposed to be meant for a change, nothing is gonna happen.
>>
>>19567553
Stuff already happened, whether the date was correct or not.
>>
>>19566671
>Jesus said judgement would happen before all his disciples of that time died and it never happened

Just, no.
>>
>>19567517
>Genesis 1:14
>signs
k.

>>19567522
The White HorseRevelations 9 : Intro Abadon and locustsBegins on:
(Gregorian)December 30, 2015
(Hebrew)18 Tevet 5776

> Revelations 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

This isSaturnandVenusoverScorpio

>9:7 Shape of locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle;
This isSagitarius

>On their heads were as it were crowns like gold;
This isSunover the head ofSagitarius

>and their faces were as the faces of men.
Sagitariusagain.

>9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women;
This isMarsbehindVirgos head

>and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
moon in leo?

>9:9 They had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron;
This is the constillationScutum

>and the sound of their wings was as the sound of Charriots of many horses running to battle;
This is the constillationAquila

>9:11 And the y had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
EitherVenus,SaturnorMercury
>INB4
>IT SAYS APPOLLYON RIGHT THERE ANON
point it out anons.
(They all represent Appollyon, they are all there at the same time)
>>
>>19566313

Lovecraftian horrors, the 'Stars will be right' for the Old Ones return.

This will be a good thing, as the furnace of fear itself will burn away so much, and refine what remains to its best, of humanity. It will be a /pol/ dream come true in some ways.
>>
>>19567570
Revelations 11 : The Two Witnesses and the Beast.The Day they are given power and witness
(Gregorian)January 14, 2014(Ariel Sharons death) or April 15, 2014 (beginning of the 4 blood moons)
(Heeb)??
The Two Witnesses;
>Revelations 11: 3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.This isUranusoverPices6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
This isNeptuneinAquarius

The day they get killed;
(Gregorian)July 27-28, 2017 or September 26, 2017
(HEEB) dunno**
The Beast;
>7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
This is the Sun overt Taurus.

War waged on them;
This isMarsinGemini

The Three days
The day the resurect;
(Gregorian)July 31-August 1, 2017 or September 30-31
(Heeb)dunno.
>11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
New moons.

August 21, 2017Eclipse
September 23, 2017Wonder in the Heavens. Sign of the son of Man
See the Red Horse/ Matthew 24:29-30; Luke 21:25-28; Mark 13:24-27

The Last Trumpet
>15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

>>19567545
Rapture (for the repented) then tribulation for Israel, then judgement of nations (none repented)
>>
Subverting lurkers with fear only drives you deeper to where you are headed. By deep, I do not mean outward nor above.

Choose a better mindset if you seek to free yourself from material and spiritual bondage. No one deserves seeing this harmful view cast upon others.
>>
>>19567580
So you are saying if I am right with God, by the 23rd of September 2017, I will be Raptured and saved from what the world will have to endure?
>>
I don't know what is going to happen anons

But I do know that we should show no fear in the face of what's to come.
>>
>>19565664
What is so bad about the other "spiders?"
>>
>>19566313
construction of the 3rd temple. it's only a matter of time
>>
>>19565674
I'm going to use I-ching divination to find out if its actualy gonna happen. If it says the same thing as what you got, then we're fucked.
>>
>>19568348

The crustacean like 'Saturn' spiders which some turn of the last century wrote about. Basically an alien race that was in a stasis on Saturn, their colony in this world. They are said to be so intelligent and advanced in their practice of magic, in the reality shaping sense, that even the most mighty of the elderitch gods stayed away from them. They are not cruel, just they have no use for man, and one could just decide to end us, like a gardner would a weed in his flower box.
>>
File: IMG_0467.jpg (480KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0467.jpg
480KB, 752x950px
Lol do it.
When something actually happens I'll be so ready. If you yourself are a God you can't be afraid
>>
>>19566497
The Two Witnesses will die in 2025 along with the Beast and the False Prophet. The Two Witnesses will be revealed soon and will be an author and a singer. Get ready.
>>
>>19567500
I think the son of man is artificial intelligence
>>
>>19569005
Its the demiurge formed from all your ejaculations into the void desecrating the sacred spiritual nature of life. No wonder he is pissed.
>>
File: 99 Insight.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
99 Insight.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>19565504
Too late.
>>
File: 1288031073683.gif (31KB, 474x332px) Image search: [Google]
1288031073683.gif
31KB, 474x332px
>>19569796
>>
>>19565664
And for how long will the Sun be in Virgo and the 3 planets in Leo?
>>
I think I'm going to destroy earth and all you faggots in it.
>>
Wait, the rapture will be on the 23th this September???

Is it any relevant that my dad is born on 24th September, and I am born right at midnight between 28 and 29 November (33 days until new year, 333th day of the year)?
I've always felt that numerology has some actual value and that things are never at random. Can we discuss about this?
>>
>>19571665
No, you're not special.
>>
>>19565504
my god is sitting on a throne right now laughing his ass off.
>>
>>19571665
333 implies trinity. What year were you born?
>>
Aw heck, my birthday is on the 23rd of September, and I'll be turning 25.
>>
>>19571888
Next >>19571888
Trips, prophet confirmed
>>
just like the other times? were still here aren't we
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.