[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm just going to cut the shit and ask, what happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1492665119346.jpg (61KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492665119346.jpg
61KB, 500x672px
Hey /x/, I'm just going to cut the shit and ask, what happens when we are dead? I'm considering suicide and want to know.
>>
>>19563929
Decomposition.
>>
>>19563929
the void
>>
>>19563929
Nothing.
>>
Reincarnation, only as long as there are (assuming you're white) still white people left on this Earth having children. This is only if your soul is strong enough as reincarnation demands a lot of energy on your soul. I suggest meditating a lot before doing anything. You might not even wanna do it after that.
>>
>>19563929
They don't know what they are talking about. You are probably born again, and you'll need to face the exact same obstacles you are facing now. But I have this theory that if you kill yourself you might never be born again or be born as a lower life born and re-learn thing you learned past lives. I don't think that dying is the same as killing yourself. If you wanna die, just go out and live fearless. Killing yourself is a very poor choice.
>>
>>19563929
you'll go to hell, whatever or wherever that might be.

in any case, it'll be shittier where you'll be than where you are now.
>>
>>19563929
Intense pain followed by annihilation. Suicide is a guaranteed trip to hell. There are always other options, like surviving off welfare and living in your own tulpa wonderland. Of course then I might be obligated to kill you for wasting my tax dollars.
>>
>>19563929
Probably something worse than here
>An Heros are losers
>>
Everything resets over and over until you don't kill yourself.
>>
>>19563929
how do you know you are not already dead?
>>
>>19563929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V3E_FaaK0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3G9LOJZTmM
>>
>>19563929
Your conciousness has ended
your eternal rest has begun
>>
>>19564033
There is no hell.
>>
File: but_it_do.jpg (86KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
but_it_do.jpg
86KB, 650x560px
>>19564871
>>
Literally nothing. It goes back to being just like it was before you were born.
>>
File: Oblivion it's gameover.jpg (27KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion it's gameover.jpg
27KB, 600x400px
>>19563929
>what happens when we are dead?
Oblivion it's gameover
>>
>>19565951
Wow, do you actually remember what it was like before you were born?
>>
You get stuck in the moment of your death, and you can't get out of it
>>
>>19563929
Whatever you want
>>
File: killmahself.jpg (81KB, 483x485px) Image search: [Google]
killmahself.jpg
81KB, 483x485px
>>19563929
I'd like to know that myself.
Really fucked myself running in the money department. And I do not want to be homeless.
>>
Well you could roll the dice on a religion Or just accept nothing will happen except the end of your perception of the universe.
Either choice is pretty lame though
Bro....... no matter how bad things can get just remember that ChrisChan exists out there somewhere and no existence could be worse than his.
>>
>>19566233
Welcome to the trailer park brother
>>
>>19563929
I'm in the same boat brother but I did some hardcore drugs and got a peak behind the curtain
You don't want what's on the other side
As much as you detest your current circumstances it's just the only way
Things may get better but I'm still waiting on that myself
If they do get better you'll be a better person for it
Nothing lasts forever

And I mean hey
If everything sucks and doesn't work out how you want it to you think sucicide would have a net positive? Just think knowing your luck it would be reincarnation
And that if you off yourself all the things and people you hate win
And you don't want that do you?
>>
File: 1189297392550.gif (3MB, 212x129px) Image search: [Google]
1189297392550.gif
3MB, 212x129px
>>19563929
Your brain will stop, no consciousness, you'll not remember a thing, you will just cease to exist. Total void, emptyness. You will not be a part of this world anymore, everything you are including your own identity will be wiped from the earth. That's why people make children, so they continue to exist somehow. Don't kys, you're not a starving North korean orphan or a child soldier who raped women. Just don't kys, death sucks, like a lot
>>
You die.
>>
>>19563929
You'll review what you did right and what you did wrong in life. You're here to learn and grow and become more powerful spiritually/energetically, after all. You'll probably carry over some sort of debt in the next life for your colossal fuckups, like killing yourself, for example. Waves on the ether, as it were.

So, I'd advise you to not do anything too stupid or evil because death isn't the end of the Big You.
>>
>>19567841
Thats not true, youre just a delusional upjumped zealot
>>
>>19567856
you mean about the kids?
>>
The white light you see is all the electric signals from the brain sending out throughout the body to try and live. The brain then releases DMT and if you believe in heaven that is where you go. Hell is called Earth and if you believe that you sinned then your reborn.
>>
>>19563929

I understand suicide as a response to literally unbearable suffering, but otherwise why kill yourself? You're gonna be dead the rest of eternity anyway, might as well see how your shitty life plays out
>>
same as before you were born
>>
>>19563929
Reincarnation. So as horrible as it is now, and as miserable and hopeless as you feel, just know that when you finally do manage to muster up every tiny scrap of willpower and courage inside you to finally actually go through with it, just know you're going to end up right the fuck back here to start the whole thing all over again.
>>
>>19563929
>I'm considering suicide and want to know.
Suicide results in hell, as your last act is unrepentent murder of self.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.